Future of the club

I will be messaging Tema or someone about it. Adonia was in contact with me, outside of the club. (I am current admin in her small discord server for this club's prep stuff) so that would make sense. I would prefer this to be a temporary measure because I am sure she would come back sometimes. She really loved it to the point she said she'd miss it if she left. For the meantime, it would make sense that someone is a mod for this club and not left unmoderated.

• Like 1

Indeed. I don't think I will be using her characters or anything but IF it comes to be that I get a temp ownership, I might make my character a kind of vice leader (Not leader as to not replace Adonia's existence) in the club. Albeit, a not exactly an experienced one. My character is pretty new in this domain but the first interaction was pretty much both of them being friends. It could still work and be cute until she comes back. Now, I just can't promise if the club will still be working fine or not but oh well, I will try what I can and see what happens.

• Woohoo 1

Right now as it is, roleplay can resume. Or be started just fine, as long as people follow the rules and systems established. Nothing that Adonia built will be changed. Thankfully, she left us quite a nice base model to work with. It will just require some efforts to make the gears turn but at least everything is in place or almost. I will do my best to not let this creation die.

Thank you everyone for the concern for the future of the club. It was improper that I left without notice to the club specifically but I had my reason. The club was designed and set up to welcome role-players of any level from beginners to advanced and experienced. It was built to help new role-players and those who are experienced or advanced can help those who are in need by encouraging them to interact at group role-plays or practice privately one on one on threads or ecchi text. The club has a character approval system as one of the basic requirement in any role-play is to have a character built for the setting. The setting is a clubhouse so the approval system was not only to see if it fits the clubhouse but it also to help the individual in constructing a character for a setting base on their preference or how they comfortably will play the character. 

One of the reason why I left without notice is I didn't want to burden anyone with that responsibility to approve characters or uphold why the club was set up. It's just not who I am to put loads on someone especially if I don't pay them to do it. So I hope everyone or the members would consider or understand my point on this one. However, if there is anyone who would take interest in continuing or owning this club, I would gladly give it to them and I can always make a new one. I am back after a day off for a break, I needed a breather cause I became so immersed with Ecchi Dreams that it might turn out bad or unhealthy if it's too much. 

If the members are mad or couldn't accept my behaviour as a owner, I'll truly understand. I have my reasons and my stand that the members can hopefully consider. The club is for the members. I am open to whatever unanimous decisions the current members has to say. 

• Love 1

As I already said but I will reply to this message specifically, nobody would want to take over the club if you're here. But just so you know how the system works. When an admin leaves (their account deactivate), the club becomes free to take after a while and anyone can take over it and do whatever they want with it. This is why I tried to start the process to preserve your huge amount of work. Even if you didn't want to let anyone do your work, it would have happened anyway. (And let's admit it, people seemed to really love what you built here). Trust me, nobody is mad that you needed a break. If anything, people were worried.

The rest is up to you if you decide to come back. The club IS yours (Which I am sure admins will see now that you're back) and nobody has the right to punish you and take it from you just because you needed a few days. Some people sometimes take longer but it is always safer to put a sign of leave (A red mark on your profile) over fully deactivating (Because the latter means that you want to quit). I will stand by what I said in the other post, you may need at least one moderator to help you lighten the burden that is this massive club but the ownership IS yours. Please don't feel too bad about needing a time to think over things.

For what is said and done, I do believe everyone will agree that things can simply resume as if nothing happened. And PS, none of your behavior was unacceptable. It's even considered humanly normal. It will be okay. All you need now is a hug. ♫

Edited by Sera
  • Thanks 1

I wasn't trying to get you to leave the club - I just had no idea what was going on and didn't want the club to die and was looking for someone to take over, even if it was a temporary measure. (I don't have the mental space to do any roleplay clubs even if I do have loads of ideas!)  I'm not going to poke my nose into your business but ask that next time (if there is one.) tell us that you are going away for a while so we know what is going on. I would also like to ask if you could make Sera a co-owner or mod so she can take over in your stead if it is needed.

As I said before, I am not going to poke my nose into whatever goes on with you. I was just kind of shocked and panicked that you just deactivated your account without a word to anyone. =/

Sorry if I am coming across as rude or harsh. I don't mean it that way.