Looking for a dirty, smut filled incest/breeding RP.

I would love to play as a niave girl that has one of her family members take a special interest in her to make her their own.  If you're a male, you could be my older brother, cousin, uncle or even dad.  If you're a female, sis, cousin and aunt would be great.

For my male partners I would love for there to be a breeding/creampie element, I can be hesitant out it, or totally for it it's up to you.  For females we can still play with it a bit, but of course it's not the same.  I'm also cool wit Mff threesomes if you want to play as a male, or if you want to have a third person in the rp.

5 hours ago, Rachel said:

I would love to play as a niave girl that has one of her family members take a special interest in her to make her their own.  If you're a male, you could be my older brother, cousin, uncle or even dad.  If you're a female, sis, cousin and aunt would be great.

For my male partners I would love for there to be a breeding/creampie element, I can be hesitant out it, or totally for it it's up to you.  For females we can still play with it a bit, but of course it's not the same.  I'm also cool wit Mff threesomes if you want to play as a male, or if you want to have a third person in the rp.

I would be down for this 

I've always thought that the whole ABC, ABC ABC thing seemed counterproductive. In my experience whoever has something to say posts works pretty well. Every once in a while things get crossed up but it's no biggie to get something sensible in the next post. Sounds like you're pretty dead set against it though, so we'll drop it.