Challenge 23: Quick Halloween Challenge #1 - Trick or Treat (with a super secret bonus prize!!)

Challenge 23 Voting!  

9 Dreamers have voted

1. 1. Whose entry should win Challenge 23 - Trick or Treat?

• YangYamanagi
    • Nan-Yo
    • Aura
    • SataiRolePlayingGuy
    • Cute_Bro

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/22/2023 at 04:00 AM

QUICK HALLOWEEN CHALLENGES

We'll be posting 3 quick Halloween-themed challenges with shorter than usual deadlines and smaller prizes, but the idea is to GET WRITING!!

THE CHALLENGE

For the Trick or Treat challenge, write something short that is inspired by the phrase "trick or treat" - is someone in a costume asking for candy? is someone being tricked? is there a naughty treat? Excite us with something short and quick!

Deadline

• Midnight (EST) Tuesday, 17 Oct, 2023

Limits

• 1 entry per person

Prizes

• 1st Place: 2,000 EcchiCredits
  • 2nd Place: 1,000 EcchiCredits
  • 3rd Place: 500 EcchiCredits

BONUS PRIZE!

If you can place 1st or 2nd in at least 2 of the 3 challenges, you'll get to write a short rp with me, Izzy! I'm dipping my toes back in and offering myself up as a prize! Yes, the math works out so that there can be multiple winners!

Edited by IsabellaRose
set automatic lock time!
  • Love 2
  • Woohoo 3

>3> Pudding Ghost. That is all. Is short for a reason, wrote it like a year ago, but I might revisit it at some point!

“Ohhh chocolate!”

The voice of a young man echoed through the empty kitchen, the door to the fridge hung open. As he turned to find a spoon, he floated through the kitchen. He was a ghost, albeit a very simple one. Even in the afterlife, he had found a way to go hunting for what he always loved to eat. Pudding.

“Hmmm, we’ve got chocolate, vanilla, butterscotch, lemon, and banana. I don’t really like butterscotch or banana, so I’ll leave those behind.” He quickly removed the flavours he didn’t like from his growing collection.

A myth had begun to spread through the town, one that was very much rooted in truth. Someone was sneaking into peoples houses at night and stealing the pudding they leave in the fridge. The culprit was indeed the ghost. A young boy who loved pudding when he was alive, and now found out he could eat as much of it as he wanted now that he was a ghost!

“Alright, backpack is full, onto the next fridge!”

And such was what he would do every night. Go house to house in search of pudding, all to satiate an unending desire for his favourite treat.

• Woohoo 1

Halloween bag.

It was that time of the year again, when blackmailing your neighbors and threatening them was seen as cute. In fact, it had even become a holiday and a national pastime. It was Halloween, and little Chloé couldn't be happier! She was eight now, and she felt that this year was going to be extra special. Dressed up as a monster from her favorite cartoon, she and her friends were ringing doorbells and terrorizing their neighbors. "Trick or treat!"

Their poor neighbors, faced with these little monsters, could only give up in defeat, paying the tribute that had been asked. What else could they do? They were just humans, after all? With her bag of spoils almost full now, Chloé pushed the doorbell at the last house on the street and smiled as her neighbor opened the door.

"Trick or treat!" she repeated. The owner of the house, a man by the name of Andrew, nodded and told them to wait for a bit as he would go get his sack. Returning a bit later, he held the large sack out in front of him and told the girls to just stick their hands down into it for a treat. Chloé and her friends smiled and did as Andrew had told them....

Edited by Nan-Yo
  • Haha 1

• Senior Staff

108151897_p0_master1200.png?ex=653b2ac5&
Img src: 酒渍猫 (Pixiv)

Tricked and Treated

It was just supposed to be one night. I don't even dress like this normally. I let my friends convince me it was finally time to start letting loose. It was Halloween, there was a party coming up, and it had been a while since I'd put myself out there. Ever since I'd left my ex I hadn't really felt up to much. I decided to dress up cute, tight, and sexy. I always shrugged off the idea of dressing slutty for Halloween, but I never thought I'd enjoy it so much! After picking out these clothes and feeling those stockings tightening around my thighs, the bikini-style bra pulling on my breasts... it was uncomfortable, but thrilling, albeit rather embarrassing, to have my body both restrained by the clothing and perfectly framed for viewing pleasure. I was sure nobody would even recognize me--that just might be exactly what I need to feel comfortable letting go of myself just a little bit more. I pulled a cardigan over my chest for some degree of modesty, though making sure my cleavage was on display, and just one last touch, I added collar with a cat bell and cute cat ears, and a tail. I took one last look at myself in the mirror and smiled. For the first time in years--I truly felt sexy.

When I got to the party, things were pretty much as I expected from a college Halloween frat party. Everyone was in costume dancing, playing games, getting drunk, chatting, hooking up... But it was the first time I'd ever experienced turning heads when I entered the room and, immediately, my anxiety started acting up again. I clenched my cardigan tighter and all the confidence I'd built up getting dressed had all disappeared and that timid little girl once again took over as I just stood in awkward silence, blushing ablaze as I watched boys and girls alike whispering to each other and laughing after looking at me. I wasn't sure how I really expected to feel, but this wasn't it. Maybe I should just leave... but as I went to leave, a felt a hand gently press against the small of my back.

It was a woman with red demonic horns and impressive makeup that looked as though it was glowing--and the woman peered hungrily down at me over her perky breasts with areola only barely covered by the embers of a fiery red dress. There was something intense about her look. She didn't just adore me, but it was like I was caught in her trap. I couldn't find anyw ords and must've been looking like a total idiot, but she drunk up every detail of my expression. "You look lovely, darling~" Her voice finally broke the silence between us. Although it was a gentle whisper, I could hear it clearly in spite of the high volume of the room. I was too embarrassed to look her in the eyes, but she soon fit a glass of some sort of alcohol into my hands. "Drink and I'll take all your worries from that pretty little head of yours." 

There was no way I could possibly be prepared for what was to come. As the liquid passed my lips, the bitter taste was repulsive, it didn't taste like any sort of wine I'd ever tasted. But the effects were almost instant. I felt my body heat up and my vision went into a haze. I felt a hot finger on my forehead and my whole mind went blank. Every part of my body became immensely sensitive, and it took me several moments to realize my costume wasn't just a costume anymore--the ears, the tail... they weren't just attachments to my clothes anymore. They were real extensions of my body! The lady in the demon costume wasn't in front of me anymore, either...

'Costume? What Costume?' The thoughts belonged to a foreign voice and taunted me. I was frightened before I quickly realized I no longer had full control over my own mind. I felt a powerful urge to strip, to touch myself, so many depraved images flashed through my mind. I tried to resist, but... 'You just go to sleep for a little while, darling. I told you I'd take all your worries, I just decided to take a little more while I'm here~ I just have a little setup to do...' and with that, I was pushed out of my own head. I lost consciousness but could feel my body moving on its own. Yet I wasn't afraid. The more I felt my mind drift off into the abyss of nothingness, the more I realized I had never felt more relaxed than ever before. 'yes... mistress...' were the only words I could think, on repeat, over and over... I didn't know how long I was out, but those words had been programmed into my head.

When I awoke, I was in a cloud of lust. I couldn't see a thing--had she made me blind? Was I in a dark place? My cardigan was slid down my body, completely exposing my breasts. I could feel a cold wind over my skin... was I... outside...? I tried to move my hands, but they were handcuffed behind my back. My body was trembling from the conflict of the external chill and internal fever, I could feel my wetness running down my thighs, I was drooling...

'Now. Walk.' The voice spoke again into my head.

'yes, mistress...' my own internal voice was much smaller. And with every step of my new adventure, my heart raced faster. And the invading thoughts of the demon only made me realize one final truth: This Halloween party would never end for me. I should be afraid... but something inside of me... something besides that foreign voice, assured me that this is what I've been waiting for all my life. Each step was easier than the last as I found myself trusting the guidance of the voice in my head.

Giving up my body and mind... it was her trick and my treat.

'Thank you, mistress...'

It was a local legend.  The woman who lived up in the hills was a witch.  She lived by herself.  Lights were almost never on, but there were strange glows at night from either the attic or basement.  Miya went out there this Halloween, went to the door.  The woman was certainly surprised to see her.  A strange woman, who looked both old and young at the same time, a cold strange look in her eyes.  But she thanked the girl for visiting her, apologized and offer to give her something nice.

The woman went back inside, there was an awkward wait for a few minutes, before she eventually came back out.  With a smile, a weird smile, she offered Miya a candy, it was unwrapped, looked almost handmade.  The woman thanked her again, closed the door.  Miya began walking back to town.  It was a bit of distance, so she decided to eat the candy as a snack, rather  sweet and pleasant.  After a moment thought she felt lightheaded, fell to the ground panting.  Her body felt hot, strange.

The woman stood over her.  So pleased she had ate the candy, explaining she needed many strange objects for her arts.  Also, it was dangerous alone, so far from town.  She had a guard dog until recently, but it had grown old, died.  She needed a new one.  She told Miya she was so happy to have a new pet.  She would treat and feed her well.  Miya looked at her hand, each finger had long claws at the end, the skin was darkening, hardening?  She was clearly changing, not into a dog, the woman did not seem to have been literal about that.  But she was changing, into what she did not know.  She was scared, especially as she felt her mind getting hazy, hard to think proper thoughts.  She was never going to be the same again, she was the witch’s pet, protector…hunter.  Already her old identity was disappearing faster and faster, her mind and body shifting as the woman watched.

• Like 1

"Go on...do it!"

"I don't wanna! You heard the stories...she eats you!"

"Pussy! Do it!"

"Fine fine..."

Hesitantly, the boy dressed up as Batman, winged cape and all makes his way up the stairs of the ominously bright purple house, quite flashy for Halloween decorations. Knocking on the equally bright red wooden door, he flinches as the door opens to reveal...a young woman. A young woman known in town for loving Halloween a bit too much. So much so she always wears her costume, regardless of the day. She was an oddly dressed vampire, the boy could see. Usually vampires wore capes and gloves, not what looked like a swimsuit and plastic horns to the trick or treater. All of that with a head of hot pink hair made her an odd person, a person the boys and girls in town would call The Witch of the Pink House, along with the rumors spread amongst themselves that if you went to trick or treat at her house, and she chose 'Trick', you would be eaten...and the rumor goes that she always chooses Trick.

"Oh? Hi there sweetie!~"

"T-T-Trick or t-treat?"

"Knocking on my house? For candy? How brave~ You know what happens to boys and girls who come to my house asking for candy?~ They get...Treats!"

To the dressed up boy's shock, he saw the weird vampire lady give him plenty of Jumbo Candy Bars, enough for him and his fellow trick or treaters! The woman giggled at his clear state of shock, and explained.

"What? Surprised I didn't eat you or something? Silly, those are just rumors! But it's fun, cause it means I can really reward the brave ones that come to my house anyways!"

"Oh...th-thank you Miss! You're costume scared me for a second there...it looks super well made!"

"Awww you like it? I'm glad! I made it myself! Now run along! There are plenty more houses to get some candy from, Batman!"

With a giggle and a pat on the head, the lady sent him off; but before he left, the trick or treater turned around.

"Wait...then if you don't eat people, why did those rumors start Miss?"

"Oh sweetie...what's the point of a good Trick if it's spoiled? You'll know about the Trick one day!"

Had the boy been closer, he would have been able to see the woman's eyes glow red, a glow similar to how her house glowed...had the boy been closer, he may have seen the house didn't glow due to lights, or that those horns were not plastic, rather real ebony, wings actually of skin. Had he been 'Tricked' and invited in, he would have seen felt the thick air inside, something muddling his mind. He would have seen the countless others 'Tricked' before him, left as husks, dried and shriveled up of all life. He would have been 'eaten', but in a very different way...

...but she didn't do that to boys. No she was patient. She waited. She gave them candy. She pat them on the head and sent them off. She let them grow. She had been here longer than anyone before in this town. Seen every single one grow up, and every single one who stayed in town inevitably come back to her. This was her town, her feeding ground, and every Halloween, she'd raise new livestock...

20 Years Later

"Mmmf~...I told you you'd know about the Trick sweetie~"

"Haaah...please...stop you witch..."

It was now the young man's last gasp before one final pump of the hips took the rest of his essence into the demon, leaving her a panting mess, and him a husk, like those who were in the home when he first trick or treated at her door. Finished with her meal, the lady turns to the sound of a timid knocking at her door.

"They always come back for the Trick~"

Edited by Cute_Bro
  • Love 1