"And then" game!

And then as Jackie realized Jimmie was about to cum she screamed, "PULL OUT...DON'T CUM INDIDE ME!" Startled, Jimmie pulled out just as he exploded, shooting ribbons of steamy seed all over her tits and face. Jackie's mom smiled at her computer. I hope she marries that boy, I want him for my son inlaw, she said to no one in particular as her husband scowled to himself.

and then it was time for a commercial break! 

He’s the reason I go for long walks, and the reason I take Sunday afternoon naps. He’s the highlight of my mornings before work, and the source of my excitement in the evenings. He loves me unconditionally.

For all that and more, I feed my dog Nature’s Special MenuTM All Natural Dog Food. With no artificial colors1 or flavors, and food for all of my dog’s life stages, I know that I’m taking care of him as well as he takes care of me.

From the roly polly puppy stage, all the way through to the cuddly senior stage, Nature’s Special MenuTM is what I choose.

Nature’s Special MenuTM All Natural Dog Food. Sold in department stores across North America.

Also now available: Nature’s Special MenuTM Dog Treats. Give your dog healthy snacks made with the same ingredients and care as the food you trust!

1 mauve is a natural color, no matter what Steve says.

And then the annoying advertisement during the livestream ended and there was much merry a cheer as the feed once more showed the Christmas sex romp. Jimmy shifted Jackie's legs around spreading them wide and holding them up in the air by her ankles. Being what some would call a godless man, he was not a fan of the missionary position. So he pushed Jackie's long slim legs above her head again, pressing her feet down against the mattress. Getting fully on top of the teen skank, his penis pressed deep inside of her. Increasing the speed of his thrusts, he slammed down into her, producing squelching pussy farts from her pussy as well as a slapping sound when his hips met her thighs and buttocks.

And then, because it was an unholy union, the word of god was ignored as the sex Christmas special romp continued. The slapping sound continued as flesh met flesh, and although it might now have been appreciated by everyone, the audience that did watch the livestream had no problem masturbating to what they were watching unfold on the screen. It was very stimulating watching a virgin tomboy get plowed by a big dick.

And then with a mighty eruption sperm shot out, gushing down into the love-tunnel and making it's way down Jackie's untraveled canals until they found her eggs. Jackie had not been able to avoid it this time, and she had now received her first ever creampie! But the main man, Jimmy, was not done. He big dick was made for fucking, and fucking was what he'd do! So pulling out of her stretched cunt, he flipped her over so that she lay on her stomach and then sheathed himself once more in her moist pussy.

And then the stream continued, Jimmy slamming down hard against Jackie's pantyclad buttocks as he continued to give her that Christmas fucking that many people no doubt were jealous of. Slap slap slap, the sound of his hips slapping up against her ass echoed in the room and were enjoyed by everyone that was masturbating to it in the privacy of their own rooms. The maids and butlers watched on with pride, because their lord Jimmy, was indeed a real master.

And then, the maids partnered up with the butlers, polishing their knobs. The people that enjoyed the stream continued watching and the people that didn't like it, stopped spamming the chat function after awhile. Because while Jimmy was indeed making Jackie squeal and squirt, there were other streamers on the Internet that could be enjoyed by the people that wanted something different. Jackie's father and mother certainly didn't have a problem with their daughter having sex live on the Internet.

and then Jackie's mother paused her recording of the live stream and zoomed in carefully using her CSI "enhance" function, zooming and refocusing closer and closer on the birthmark on Jackie's left asscheek, the one that looked like the Baltic Sea, and realized, "that's not my daughter!" The fake birthmark was half wiped off, a smudge of whatever was used to draw it onto the fake Jackie's asscheek smeared and fading.

And then the mother remembered that her daughter had never had a real birthmark in the first place. The one that had a birthmark was her husband. The fake birthmark on their daughters ass was just some scribbling that one of the doctors had written on her butt when she had been unconscious. While a bit smudged, Jimmy was still able to read it. 'obvious virgin'. Well, not anymore! Having cum in her now, Jimmy pulled Jackie up on all fours and continued fucking her now, doggystyle. While some might not like this, he certainly had no problem continuing on until new years if he had too. 

And then Jimmy came in Jackie's tight teen pussy again, squirting his cum into her. Giving her ass a satisfied slap, he was far from over as he got up, making the girl stand as well as he grabbed her by the ass and picked her up. Holding her in a suspended congress position, he inserted his penis into her cunt again and started bouncing her up and down his large dick.

And then, while a butler took Jackie's obviously drunk mother into a room where the servants had an orgy, Jimmy continued to bounce the tomboy on his massive cock, loud meaty slapping sounds drowning out her moaning and little yelps. His fingers digging into her pliable but firm little tush, he treated her like his own personal sextoy. After a good five or six minutes more of this, he released his seed into her twat again, ready to try a different position with her.

And then Jimmy bent Jackie over his desk, rubbing his dick up and down her pussy before inserting it into her pussy from behind again. Giving her pussy a few strokes he pulled out, his cock all lubed up and ready to once more go where no man had gone before. While Jackie's mother was busy with some of the maids and butler's in another room, her daughter was going to lose her final virginity. It felt like Christmas had come early this year, and outside people were already setting up fireworks again. Jimmy pressed a thumb into Jackie's anus, reaching the knuckle, then pulled the thumb out again. She had a super tight ass too. "Are you ready to see some more fireworks?"

And then Jimmy guided his penis towards Jackie's ass. Rubbing it up and down her asscrack a bit he slapped his dick against her buttocks because he knew that there were probably a lot of people watching the stream that liked that kind of thing. Placing his penis at the entrance to her anus, he slowly started penetrating Jackie's tight little butthole.