Roll Initiative

this game idea been in my head all week maybe it'll gain traction maybe it'll flop but lets try it anyway.

The game is called " Roll Initiative" here's how to play

1. person A comes up with a scenario, any scenario no matter how short or long. though be mindful that if its too long others might not reply to it. once you finish, conclude with "what do you do"

2. person B or the next person  insinuates what they want or hope to do. could be one or multiple things.... then conclude by rolling a D20. this could mean rolling a actual d20 or guessing a number between 1 and 20. do this for each individual stated action if there is more then one.

3. person C or the next person, describe  depending on the roll, how the outcome either surpassed expectations or backfired.

4. repeat the process. either by doing a completely different scenario or making it a continuation of the last one.

Provided Example:

Spoiler

Person A

you walk into a decorative tavern. there's a bartender washing a glass, a group of men playing power and a lovely women sitting by her lonesome at one end of the bar table.

What do you do:

Person B

I approach the  bar calmly, take a firm seat and order a shot of rum.
  D20: (8)

Person C

you walk in calmly but suddenly loose your footing, you catching yourself on the stool before finally taking a seat but not without recieveing looks from people who witnessed you nearly make a fool of yourself. after placing your the bartender pours you a shot of rum. the bartender expresses pity for your pour preformed entrance and tells you the first shot is on the house

If I understand this right, someone DM a situation then next player chooses an action and roll a D20 die then someone else writes up a consequence of that choice depending on the number. It's an interesting take on playing with roleplaying while involving a bit of RNG to drive our imagination. Original and it sounds fun. For the best or the worst, I will try to provide one entry and see where this is going:

You sneak into a castle in order to steal a treasure from its depth. There are patrolling guards but the real challenge is a sleeping dragon between you and your reward.

What do you do?

The dragon is going along with it but he can clearly tell you aren't actually interested. Those big tits put you way out of his league so he is just waiting for her to shut up, focusing on those jiggling hooters. Will the dragon throw her out of the window into the most below, or will she out smart him with tittie's and Kung Fu. you decide in the next post?

D20 ( 7 )

Edited by Cash Money Chad

13 hours ago, Cash Money Chad said:

The dragon is going along with it but he can clearly tell you aren't actually interested. Those big tits put you way out of his league so he is just waiting for her to shut up, focusing on those jiggling hooters. Will the dragon throw her out of the window into the most below, or will she out smart him with tittie's and Kung Fu. you decide in the next post?

D20 ( 7 )

( your only supposed to roll dice in response to the inital scenario... but i guess you get the idea)