General OOC

I was thinking something else before that but uh. Who is Rie, already? Ah wait, found her. The nurse. I was thinking a sort of Lenneth visit but if Rie should have priority, I would not want to take away from her. (Just really poking for ideas but I also like the fact the two naked cuties could meet a third one. Setting Mitsuko slowly in this new world.)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

Mitsuko is currently not in physical state (as easily noticeable) but yeah. She can be tough but she is not taking it well right now. (I mean, who would after being thrown through a wall. XD) I try to emphasis on the importance that she is fine with the poly-amorous thing but less so about the teasing toward her. What she had felt in Jumi made her feel attached to her.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)

Oh, she should have stayed, though. Mitsuko was letting her play by Jumi's rules. I thought this is what we wanted, anyway. Forming a bond and all that. I feel a little bad about whatever I did with Mitsuko that could have made her leave, though. I thought close affection was what they were about, hence the need to get used to it. I mean, this is literally what Jumi tries to get Mitsuko used to so Rie leaving feels like it would distance them from such goal. Just saying though but yeah. In fact, there's no real competition between them, as Jumi already made obvious. (Saying because I saw this in the first paragraph) so that would not be a real factor. She seems to give love to everyone more or less equally.

So... that turned out to be more of a bummer than I thought. I was hoping to see more, since I was told we'd have a scene between them. (not necessarily something lewd but just more bonding or the likes.) It almost feels like one rushed out to leave the two others alone. Mitsuko isn't THAT shy or fragile, anyhow.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

She does plan to come back (and with some stuff) but she kind of wants them to talk a little bit since it seems Mitsuko is still in some clear emotional distress from what went down and while Rie is inclined to step over some lines its usually out of a good place.

Jumi seems best able to handle Mitsuko's emotions there but we can still have the scene. Just when she comes back back cause she is absolutely wanting to take care of those wounds on Mitsuko.

Edited by AsBloodTurnsEverCold
  • Love 1

It's just a small physical trauma. But it's not a permanent one. Rie could have helped with that since Jumi already did her part. Jumi knows as much as Rie does. (Basically nothing). I added it to the post just because it felt natural for mitsuko to feel that way right now, not to push Rie away. I understand the need not to rush things, though. But I just feel meh about it now. lol... She is not frail and I don't want her to sound vulnerable or easily breakable, just wanted to develop her emotionally. She had met with a strong enemy, after all.

• Love 2

Posted (edited)

Well, I admit you might not have seen Mitsuko's story so far. She is new at magical girls but she was still flung through a wall on her first encounter. xD Anyone would be vulnerable if it has happened to them. Jumi or Rie included, I am sure. That said, trust me, she would gain more from playing jumi's game than trying to give her time. If she has to become a guardian (maybe even to Rie), she has to know how tough yet how exciting her life is going to be. Plus... Rie is a nurse, she might be the next best thing to make Mitsuko feel good now. By whatever means.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, AsBloodTurnsEverCold said:

I did read it so I understand lol Rie recognizes that she is an emotional state and concerned so that was her thought process though she was definitely going to pounce with a way to heal those scratches but the post is edited!

No offense meant, of course. I just didn't know if you had followed her story or not, hence "might". Sorry if I sounded like I was complaining but I admit I really looked forward to see more with them. (Hence my interest when Satai mentioned your character introducing themselves to our part.) The edit is interesting. No issues with Mitsuko anyhow. 🙂

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

I’m probably not going to get another reply in on that one tonight either way.  You could edit it if you want.

Lol the edit went up by a hair to be honest before this was stated but good to know I haven't disturbed any work.

2 minutes ago, Warning said:

No offense meant, of course. I just didn't know if you had followed her story or not, hence "might". Sorry if I sounded like I was complaining but I admit I really looked forward to see more with them. (Hence my interest when Satai mentioned your character introducing themselves to our part.) The edit is interesting. No issues with Mitsuko anyhow. 🙂

Yeah I wasn't trying to bum you out or anything hence why I did mention that she'd return. I kinda figured She and Jumi would like to share some words in private first but I shoulda made sure of that. Sorry, been at this for so long elsewhere and in private I still just hit moves.
Was gonna get Mitsuko real acquainted with Rie's very very enthusiastic desire to "heal", still will but without her party favors unless they step out.

• Love 2

Nah, I just hope YOU like your edit. I would feel bad if you forced yourself to write something you didn't like. I didn't want to put pressure on you or anything. It just admittedly felt odd to me that she'd leave them be. But welp. As long as YOU are equally happy with what you're writing then all's good. Rie can still get to know Mitsuko better. She'll take it. XD

• Love 2