General OOC

As for getting a little more activity in some of the threads.  @Chiyakoyou can of course wait for BladeRunner in both threads, will be interesting to see how Emi goes with those brothers, but if you want, you can skip ahead too.  She’s the one character (other than maybe Rin of course) who might see what Alexandrine is up to.  See whether she figures out anything about the corruption, or if Alexandrine admits to it.  It could be before or after Hikaru checked on her, possibly learning her father is still alive after all as well.

The fairies, in origin at least, could be closer to the Guardian Beasts, though there could be unique aspects with these ones, where they came from, what they are etc.

I have tried to be very open with few restrictions on character options and what people can do.  Can usually find some way to fit anything in.  I have several other ideas that might fall into that sort unique area that I might eventually pull in, but we will see.

Monsters have quite a bit of variety, in their nature, intelligence, various other things.  Much like animals.  Some might nest, and of those that do, some might do it in the wild, some might seek a place like that.

• Love 2

Well, Marielle is not exactly a magical girl and guardian beasts has a kind of grand name to it. I dunno if would work and if it's too complicated, I don't mind not doing it. None of them are like Hellhound or anything, they're small fairy things living in the tower but if they don't work well with what we can do, I don't mind giving her up. I really do not want to push my luck. I will take what is allowed. Marielle in general is a complicated character and I am still working on understanding what I can or can't do with my characters, (Or what monsters is allowed)

• Love 1

Thank you, @RenRen123, Satai and I have been working on developing Shinigami as a character and I've come to love her a lot more than I first expected. The dark yet fluffy monster is showing fun sides of her that I am enjoying quite much. She was being sold as scary at first but I'm starting to enjoy the cuter side of her, too. I'm glad you're liking the development.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 3

• 3 weeks later...

Some of you have inspired me to do a semi-new character.  Going to come with another Magical Girl, with a twist.  The silent soldier.  This is going to be a semi-twist on one of my characters from the original private version of the story (except she was just an ordinary girl there, not one of the Magical Girls).

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

No rush on this, between some people being busy and @Chiyako(only mentioning you, because we have been pretty quiet here, and involves Emi possibilities) needing some time to get back into Emi.  But I’m brainstorming things here.  Possibilities to help fix that and fix lingering ideas.  Just maybe help bring Emi back, and help another character out.

Depending on how fast stories move, Alexandrine may have to go off, temporarily meet up with Elie and Exel, maybe start making their little demon family.  Emi may or may not go along for at least part of it, depending on timing with everything.

If Emi is not included there, she Rin (and Ryoko?) may go looking for Zorn on their own.  Of course someone was asked to find Emi.  Maybe they will run into Hellhound again.  Maybe even Hellhound will succeed, bring them to Zorn.

• Love 2

Look at me, I keep coming up with more ideas to possibly inspire Emi.  This one I feel a little embarrassed we did not think of much earlier.  With the convention, and all the teams there, Emi ought to be able to meet at least one old team member of her mom’s.

• Love 2
  • ^ This 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am joking of course but yeah. Would be funny if she captured Hellhound. o.O Shinigami is busy. Mitsuko IS busy. Lenneth has her "target". So yeah. There's always the potential to make a new character as well if that came to be. A futa alien "bunny" girl (arguably, the bunny ears are part of her technology or not sure what) sounds interesting anyway.

• Love 1

Hmmm... Right. I know we already have a thing with 2 of my characters. BUT Hellhound needs attention too. I will not get greedy, though... It's good to wait for now buuuut I'll be there. IF someone is needed... Because yeah... I love writing with you and all that. But I'll give them a chance if they want to do so as well... If that gets us some activity.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1