Broken? Demon? Tormented? Tormentor?

Canata promised Emiri that she wouldn’t have any more nightmares, well, anything like the one she had just had now. She shuttered at the thought, knowing that the dream of being tortured that way was too much. She looked up at Canata and smiled softly “I am scared to experience what I had dreamed about. I am not ashamed to state that pain scares me. It always has.” Emiri said quietly, letting a bit of vulnerability slip out. She pushed the thoughts away, knowing that Canata promised her friendship. She promised to help her through the pain, no one has ever done that before. “I trust that you will Canata, I trust that you’ll help me and make me feel good.” 

Emiri let out a soft laugh as Canata humped her one time. She let out a soft moan as Canata licked her neck, extended it to the side for her. Emiri’s neck was another one of her zones that instantly helped turn her on. “Oh god, Canata… your tongue on my neck… mmm” She moved a little, getting more turned on that she was before. Once her ear was in Canata’s mouth, Emiri’s hips kind of bucked on her own. “More, more please!”

• Love 2

Canata was going to be careful, not say too much too quickly.  She would gradually talk the girl into temptation, exploration, darker thoughts and actions.  But right now she was still the holy Magical Girl, confused but technically an enemy.  She had to be gradually eased into it, like she was being eased into sex with another woman.

”You don’t have to be ashamed to tell me anything.  I won’t tell Zorn, or anyone else.  We can keep promises when we mean it.  I’ll prove to you a demon can be your closest friend.  It must hurt, the deaths of your friends, I can’t replace them, but I can be your new friend.”  The most effective manipulation was done with true intentions.  Canata had seduced many over her long life, but this was a truly special project.  She was not just using Emiri, to be abandoned when she was done.  No, she would remain at this girl’s side after she fell.  

She gently kissed and ran her tongue down her body.  To the chest that was at least close to her own size.  “You are very beautiful Emiri.  I admit, I enjoy men more than women.  Comes with being a succubus.  But I can enjoy another woman a lot, especially one like you.  I do want you too.”  She gently took one breast into her hand groping it, rubbing the nipple with her thumb.  Rubbed the other nipple with her thumb.  She might give it rough to Emiri later, especially as a Futa.  But she was teaching the girl a woman’s touch.  “You interest me more than any other woman I have been.  I want to get to know everything about you.”  Not just sexually, but her past, the things she believed and hoped for.  Most importantly, the dark side she was sure Emiri had, but that even Emiri might not yet know about.

• Love 1

Emiri looked at her, even with her lust filled brain, knowing that all of her friends had died, and Alexandrine had apparently abandoned her, she felt sad. Was Canata able to feel those emotions? Is that why she was willing to be her friend? "I can't tell you everything... I wont tell Zorn anything. I won't be broken" She said confidently. "I might have these deep lustful feelings for you, but I can't let myself be broken by Zorn" She said softly, "I can't abandon everything I know. I am too afraid of being abandoned again" She said softly, her eyes watching Canata as she moved down her body a little.

Emiri moaned out, leaning her head back as she ran her tongue up and down her body. She moved to watch what Canata was doing. The feeling of having her breasts in her hands, playing with her nipples. "You are gorgeous Canata... I wish I looked more like you" She said truthfully and lustfully. "Why do you like me so much? Is it because I am so innocent when it comes to woman? Is it because I want you more than my next breath right now" She moaned out, the feeling of her breasts being played with turned her on even more.

• Love 2

There it was.  The mark confused her, put a few cracks in the shell, but she still considered herself an enemy.  “Your body is very appealing.  As a succubus, that matters a lot to me.  But that is not everything.”  Her tongue lingered down to Emiri’s stomach.  Licking, kissing, but then returning to her breast.

”You are the ultimate challenge.  I want to teach you to trust me, care about me, as a friend.”  She looked her in the eyes.  It was dangerous.  But if she was talking about trust, honesty was best.  “But I do share Zorn’s goal.  Convincing you to join us…my goal is not to hurt and twist you though, you won’t join us out of desperation, but because you want to.”

She went back to work on the breasts.  “I know you won’t give in easily or quickly.  But I won’t lie to you.”  She gave another sign of honesty.  Her aura began to fill the area, a dark power surrounding Emiri, though Canata felt Emiri’s holy aura press back against it.  The light and dark rubbing against each other.  “My soul reaches out to embrace yours.  Do not fear it, it will not mix with yours…unless you let it.”  Emiri would feel more of this, with Canata, Zorn, maybe other demons.  The mixing of auras was possible.  It might corrupt Emiri to a degree if she let it in, but she was in no danger of that unless she wanted it.  It was just a reminder she was having sex with a demon.

“I will prove you can trust me, rely on me.  I know it will take time, but I’m a patient woman.  But for now, I will please you.”  She would teach Emiri many things, for now though, just shatter any lingering doubt Emiri had about her sexuality.  That she was not in fact straight.

• Love 3

Your body is very appealing. That was what Canata said, and she wanted to believe it. She had almost no experience with either sex, and she was always second to her sister. However, it never seemed to bother her back then. Emiri let out a soft moan as she licked and kissed down to her stomach and then returned back to her breasts.

“You want to turn me too,” she said softly, looking down at the succubus. She took a deep breath and nodded softly. “I have to try and fight it, you understand, right? I can’t become broken. I can’t lose my sense of self and all that I hold dear,” she said softly and then closed her eyes.

The moment her aura filled the room, Emiri could feel it through her body. She could feel the holy pushing back, and for some reason, it turned her on a little bit more. The fight between light and dark, between what was known as good and evil, even if Emiri was starting to wonder if there was such a term. Emiri was unsure she was ready to let Canata’s soul touch hers, but she let her guard down just a little. She wanted to feel it a little bit, to feel the aura of the woman she was having sex with.

“I want... I want you to please me, Canata…Can you show me how good it can be with a woman?” She asked, wondering if she could shatter the illusion that she was straight. So far, she enjoyed touching another female. Would having another female pleasure her be just as good?

• Love 3

“The ultimate challenge.”  Canata softly repeated.  “I know it won’t be quick or easy.  That you don’t like the idea.  But I’m very patient, will ease you into it.  Gently.”  She was much older than she appeared.  Would live much longer than any human currently on Earth, if she avoided a violent end.  She could take as long as she needed.  Though she hoped to succeed while Emiri was still young.  Older women could have their own charm, but there was a beauty in youth, a woman in her prime.  She wanted to see that Emiri embrace the dark.  “Small steps.”  She said in a dark but soothing and seductive tone.  Little things, to give her a taste, tempt her to willingly go further.

Zorn of course would do his part.  A more vicious side, try to turn her on with his power.  The temptation for a strong man, a desire for more blatantly demonic forms.  She was curious to see Emiri’s adjustments.  Canata was a ‘kinder’ softer seduction.  

Her dark aura eased itself into the cracks in Emiri’s defenses.  Mixed with her light.  It teased, pushing lightly, trying to go further.  It surrounded Emiri.  The light gave Canata interesting feelings.  It was something that usually tried to repel and overpower demons.  This mixing was semi-taboo for her too.  But it was acceptable, with the ultimate goal.  She said nothing about that, in time, Emiri would allow it in completely.  To drown herself in it.  Canata was sure of that.

”That’s a good girl.”  She answered the request to teach her a woman’s pleasure.  “Don’t be afraid.  You should always keep an open mind.  Question who you really are.  Especially while you are young.”  They were completely different things.  But if Emiri could learn she was always wrong about sexuality, it might tempt her to question other things.

Her tongue started drifting down.  “I want to please you like never before.  Teach you to embrace me.  Trust me.  I will never abandon you.”  She repeated softly.  “…Open your heart to me.  Not love, trust.  You will have the strongest friendship you have ever had.”  Her tongue reached Emiri’s crotch.  Licked against the lips, teased but did not yet touch the clit.  “Girl friends often do this together after all.  You may have seen it.  I wonder if you ever wished for such a friend?”  Her teammates did this sort of thing together in the past.  It was a sign of how close they were.  Did Emiri wish they had pushed a little harder?  Did the idea of Canata being such a friend excite her at all?  Canata was reaching out to her, in a way no other demon might.  Perhaps her only chance to find a real friend here.

• Love 2

Was Emiri scared? Yes. Was she going to let the fear get to her? Absolutely not. She had to keep hope that they wouldn’t be able to break her. She swallowed deeply and nodded. “Small steps” She whispered back to Canata. Emiri would be lying to herself if a very very small part of her wanted to know what it might feel like, the darkness, but it was a thought that she pushed back as fast as it came.

Emiri could feel the darkness finding ways into her defenses. She couldn’t believe how it felt. The feeling of the darkness brought her defenses down a bit and allowed a bit of doubt to come through, but the light pushed against it a little bit. But the seed of doubt, however small, was there. Mixing the two elements, dark and light, made her wonder if someone could have a dark and light aura, but what would that make someone who had both? Would one side always win over the other?

“I want to try something new with you, Canata. I… I have never wanted to before,” she admitted, knowing that she had never really had anyone invite her to do those things. She watched as Canata moved her tongue down her body, goosebumps rising over Emiri’s cold body, slowly warming her up.

Emiri closed her eyes for a second. Trust was something that she had a hard time with, but maybe, just maybe, she wouldn’t get hurt this time. She nodded her head and looked at her. “Canta… I trust that you will not abandon me. You marked me, which means that in some way you’ll always be with me,” She said softly, her body reacting to the fact that her tongue was right on Emiri’s crotch, and she just licked her.

“They did… all of them would pleasure each other with their mouth and their fingers. I was only asked once… but no one ever seemed interested in me like that.” She took a deep breath. “They all thought I was a prude because I liked being with men, but no one else tried to show me how good it might be to be with another girl… Canata… I think I have always wanted a friend like that.” The truth came out of her mouth before Emiri could filter what she had said... Her lust for the succubus taking over entirely.

• Love 3

"I promise, Emiri.  I will never abandon you.  Even if I have to go somewhere else, I will visit you nightly, in your dreams.  But I don't intend to leave this room, until you embrace the darkness."  She was pleased.  The mark contributed, but deep down, at least something deep inside her was tempted.  Her hand gently rubbed Emiri's leg.  Soft.  Touching her not like she might expect a demon too, but also probably how no man had touched her.  Friends.   Two women.  For now that was what Canata wanted Emiri to think of it as.  "I will please you first.  But if you are ready, think about a little, how you want to touch another woman, touch me.  I want to learn about you.  I don't think we will see Zorn today.  When we are done, I want to talk with you, as friends.  I will tell you about myself as well, things about demons you don't know."  She would offer other gestures of friendship as they went.  Do things together, to the extent they could, in this room.  Emiri would eventually realize, that while it was intended to corrupt her, Canata meant every word she said.

Her tongue slipped out, the tip gently rubbed against Emiri's clit, flicking it lightly a few times.  Easing her into it.  Then rubbing her tongue against it soft but firm.  A taste of the pleasure to come.  Emiri surely heard stories of demons raping Magical Girls.  It was something Zorn had done before.  It had happened to Alexandrine once or twice.  But Canata was approaching this affectionately, trying to become her friend.  Perhaps a friendship stronger than she ever had.  By the time they were done they might make love, in a way Emiri never experienced before.

• Love 2

Emiri listened to Canata and nodded, "You won't leave me, I know it. Even if you do leave... " She said softly and bit her lip "Maybe you'll still visit" She said and felt a shiver come over her body as Canata touched her leg. Her touch was softer than she had ever felt before. Something about the touch made her think about how much she had always wanted someone to do this to her. None of the men she had ever been with did, and her friends never convinced her about how good it would feel. She took a breath and let it out softly. "I... I don't want Zorn to come, not tonight" She said a little afraid but letting that fear pass quickly. "Will you couch me on how to please you with my tongue?" Emiri asked softly but full of curiosity. She wasn't sure that she could do it, but she wanted to try eventually. "I'll think about what I... what I can share with you." She said softly.

However, the softness in Emiri's voice went away the moment she felt Canata's tongue on her clit. She let out a moan and felt her hips buck a little bit at the pleasure just the few licks caused her. She closed her eyes for a second, "Wow..." She said and bit her lip. She needed a second to collect herself. "I... have never had this done before"

• Love 2

“Well, you can pay attention to what I do.  Part of the fun is figuring it out for yourself.  But sure, I can give some advice, when it is your turn.  Of course later we can do this to each other at the same time, if we positioned differently.”  Canata answered, before returning to work.  Occasionally pausing to talk more.  “Men can do this of course, but many don’t, and some who do are better than others.”  More tongue work. “Men can of course do a good job, in their own way.  I am not trying to make you a lesbian.  But another woman understands how to please you in ways they often don’t.”

”No pressure.  No judgement.  We will take our time teaching you this.”  Canata was growing more convinced Emiri was genuinely bisexual.  But, like giving into darkness, it was such a major change, she needed to be gently guided into it.  But unlike the darkness, it would only be the softer approach.  No one giving her the sort of treatment Zorn would in that area.

Her tongue had not left the clit.  Penetration would come later.  She wanted to take time introducing Emiri to various things.

• Love 2

Emiri thought about what she said and nodded a little bit. She would pay attention to what Canata was doing. She was going to learn how to please the succubus, wanting to make her feel good, but also to prove to herself that she could. Knowing that a man could have touched her with his tongue but never did made Emiri feel a little sad but then she realized how special it was that Canata was the first to touch her with her tongue. Although she wasn't sure if she was into girls, she liked that Canata was the first one to lick her.

Emiri let out a moan as Canata started to work her tongue against her clit, sending pleasure jolting into her core. She bit her lip and closed her eyes, "I don't... I don't think you are trying to turn me into a lesbian... you are showing me it could be good" She said though moans and deep breaths. She swallowed deeply and moved her hand so she could touch Canata's head a little bit.

Emiri could feel herself getting wetter and more turned on with every lick of her tongue, she knew the first orgasm would be different than she had ever experienced.

• Love 2

Canata tried to dig a little deeper.  A bit of girl talk, of girl talk to inch them towards real friendship.  “How well did they please you?”  Different women got different amounts of enjoyment out of conventional sex with a man, especially if the man did not do much beyond penetration.  She wondered if she really would please Emiri in a way she never had been.  “Don’t feel ashamed about your answer.  It is great, if you loved it, if they brought you strong orgasms.  But there is nothing wrong with you if they did not either.”  She took another moment to work with the tongue.  “But depending on how good it was, you might feel something you never felt before.”  She wanted to do better than any man ever had for Emiri.  But she wondered if that would be easy, or a bit of a challenge.  Other days they would do it as ‘man’ and women, if Emiri enjoyed that, maybe she would do better than the men in that area too.

• Love 2

Emiri let out a soft moan as she thought about Canata's question. Did she ever feel fully satisfied after having sex with the two men she had been with? Did she know the difference of feeling satisfied and not? Emiri closed her eyes for a second and thought about it. "I... I think they pleased me well enough., But my pleasure was never their goal. They did not care very often if I achieved orgasm..." She said truthfully. "I mean I have had some good orgasm through sex, but not often" She blushed a little bit. She moaned again as Canata pressed her tongue against her clit more.

Emiri wanted this, the more that Canata licked her, the more that she wanted. She felt her back arch a little bit as the pleasure grew. "This... your tongue on my clit... no one has ever made me feel that good... sometimes it would get rubbed as we had sex but not often..."

• Love 2

That was something to dig into later, the two men, what things were like between them.  What they did, what she thought about them.  While Canata never had a true ‘lover’, she could eventually tell Emiri about some of the many partners, demon and human, she had been with over her long life.  But that would wait until they were a little closer.

”…I’m just warming up…”.  She spent another moment, working on it, caring it for, years of expertise put into it.  But everyone was a little unique, she would learn the special ways to touch Emiri just right.  Give her new pleasure.  “I think I will play with it until you orgasm, though there may be other spots…inside…a man never touched you right.”  Another time, she would give Emiri some attention there, but one thing at a time.  Especially if she was enjoying it this much already.

• Love 1

Emiri could feel it. She could feel the pleasure building up at her core as Canata worked her clit with her tongue. She felt the soft shake of her legs, knowing that it was one of the signs that her orgasm was right there. Emiri moved her hand over Canata's head and gently held it, knowing she was going to cum shortly. She arched her back a little bit more, "I'm... I'm getting close to an orgasm... I can feel my body giving the signs." Emiri wondered what Canata meant by spots inside. Where there places inside of her that held a secret to more pleasure. "Canata..." She moaned out loudly as her orgasm hit hard. Her juices pooled out of her, some hitting Canata on her face.

• Love 2

Canata did not need much warning the orgasm was coming, but did not say anything.  The girl was slowly warming up to her, she would encourage  that.  Even this was still warming up, she got a little more eager as Emiri put her hand on her head.  Proof she wanted it, she gave her the reward, until the orgasm came.

She licked her lips, wiped off her hand a little.  There was a brief break, not because she needed it, but try to strengthen the bond a little more.  She slid up again, laid on her side, pulling Emiri to her side, wrapping her arms around the girl.  “See, that was good.  Another woman did that for you.  I will give you more of that over time.”  Her embrace was firm, but gentle, warm…protective.  She certainly had a dark side, but she was showing her other side to Emiri again.  There was not a mindlessness to how demons acted, if they anted to be close to someone, they could be.  It was often an act, for a succubus, but not this time.

• Love 3

Emiri breathed deeply as her orgasm passed. She had her eyes closed as it dawned upon her how she had never experienced an orgasm like that. It was powerful and over took her body. It was also one that she had not given herself. Emiri couldn't deny that she wanted to feel like that again and it made her sad that she had never experienced it before. It was as if the orgasm took away the last of the pain that she was feeling, and let her escape a bit.

As Canata moved back up her body, Emiri looked into her eyes. She pressed herself against the succubus as she was embraced by her. She nodded softly. "It was.. it was very good" She said and let out a soft moan thinking about it. "I... I have never felt like that before Canata. I want to experience it again and more often." She admitted, knowing that it wouldn't be as often as she wanted though. She was still technically a prisoner, but now that she knew what she liked, when she escaped maybe.. just maybe... she'd get to experience it again. Canata was being sweet to Emiri and Emiri was fully trusting Canata now, having realized she was right about how good she would feel.

• Love 3

Canata silently held the girl longer.  Letting her feel the comfort of the other body, her one real source of warmth in the room.  She gave the opportunity for a different sort of bonding.  "Is there anything you want to know about me?"  The offer of friendship.  Something more than sex.  Of course there would be plenty of that, but Canata was offering something more.  Until Emiri began to fall though, there were limited ways she could offer that.  They could not leave this room, and there were limited things they could do in the room.  But she offered something.  To answer questions about herself, perhaps demons in general.  To get to know each other better.  In time she would learn much about Emiri, but it was a mutual thing, and she would offer first, anything Emiri wanted to know.

• Love 2

• 3 weeks later...

Emiri closed her eyes as she cuddled into the demon a little bit more. She was starting to realize how alone she would be if it wasn't for Canata right now. She sighed softly as Canata asked if she wanted to know anything about her. How could Emiri even respond? She had never expected to be captured by the bad guy. She never expected to let a succubus mark her and than show her that, she in fact, really did enjoy being with a female. She bit her lip and shrugged a little bit. "I am not sure. I guess, tell me more about what you do as a succubus... I don't know much about them and what they are known for."

• Love 2

“Ohhh, you don’t know what we are known for.  Our name is quite infamous among humans, I’ve realized. I just showed you what we are most known for.”  Canata playfully answered, a little legitimate surprise.  Sex.  We live for it.”  She put it bluntly.  “Both us a male cousins, the incubi.  Of course we focus on men, but a good woman is quite enjoyable too.”  She softly, possessively ran her hand across Emiri as she said this.  The woman would belong to Zorn, mind, body and soul, forever, by the time they were done.  But that did not mean the two of them could not form a bond too.

”Dreams.  We usually visit dreams.  I promised you I would protect you from nightmares.  You will never have one again, as long you don’t reject me.  I can explore too.  Let you relive your fondest memories, experience your deepest fantasies.  Tell me them, your most secret desires.  We will explore them together.”  Maybe Emiri needed to trust her more.  But this was the biggest thing she could offer, beyond her friendship.  A mastery of dreams, to explore her mind.  “Maybe we can dig deep, learn things you do not even know you want yet.”

She decided to say more about her past.  “I’m sure you know better than to ask a woman her age.  But I have had many partners over my life.  Most of them it is just a little fun then leave.  I am offering you something deeper. In return for the pain you will go through.  The corruption I admit we want you to completely embrace.  To fight for us, by choice, out of eagerness.”  Temptation, reward, to give up on her old self.  Be both tortured and seduced into a new version of herself.  Canata would not lie to Emiri, but she offered to potential ease her through it, almost reward her.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Emiri couldn’t help but smile at the first part of Canata’s story. She kind of felt stupid not knowing these things and if she did she seemed to have forgotten them. She bit her lip and looked at her. “I want to be a good woman… I want to experience more things in this life.” She said and closed her eyes softly. Emiri went to move her hand a little bit and before realizing that she was still chained to the bed.

“I don’t think I can reject you. I… I wouldn’t know how even if I wanted to.” Emiri hoped that she would never reject Canata because she never wanted to experience the level of the nightmare she had before. She sucked in her lower like and sighed softly. “I would like to learn about myself… i think I have done a good job at keeping myself sheltered. No one ever really tried to get my out of my shell either. I guess my powers and strength were all that was good for the team. I think that is enough, though.” Emiri was worried about what digging into the past might find. She wondered if she would be able to keep some things secret.

Emiri looked up at Canata as she talked about her past. “How much pain am I going to go through? I can’t not fight against the corruption. I have to stand up for what I believe in.” As she said the words though her feelings were a little all over the place. She knew she had to fight Zorn, but she still had a desire for something more right now.

• Love 1