Posted (edited)

I tried tagging everything I could think of!

~

Hello! Very very new here, but I was just curious if anyone is looking for a Fandom based RP? Specifically DC Comics. I play as Nightwing/Dick Grayson (who I portray as FtM/having a vagina) and I'm looking for any partners! The role will be more dominant, as Nightwing will be on the receiving end mostly. Can be M4F or M4M! 

I'm not picky on what happens. But my suggestions for plot can be a toss up between semi-incest plot via Batman (father figure) or one of the other members of the 'family' (brother or sister depending) lusting after him in secret and taking him captive to do as they wish (sexual torture, non con, plain old captivity, whatever floats our mutual boats). Can also involve an OC, so long as it's constrained to the universe laws.

Or even something else? I'm also okay with him getting knocked down and forced by a villain (canon or OC, either or) or a gang to pleasure them and become something they all pass around, either temporarily or permanently by being blackmailed. 

Would prefer if this can be a private RP (unsure if that is allowed, have to re read the overview, but I will edit if not!) and also go hand in hand with plot rather than it just be sexual content only!

~

Preferred: incest, non-con, blackmailing, blood, torture, beating, fighting, canon violence, degradation and humiliation, virginity kink, gangbang, pet play, piss kink/watersports

Not preferred: scat fetish, foot fetish, shota/loli, adult baby, age play

Edited by April Apricot
Further explanation and re-wording.

• April Apricot changed the title to MTF roleplay, looking for fandom specific content with DC Comics.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up