Taken by Bikers OOC

Just moving the OOC discussion out of the in game thread to help (I hope) keep things clear.

All you thugs, hard cases and noncon bad-boys - we got us a biker gang circling up on a lonely, lost motorist on the side of a desert highway. Rye and his twink ride-along, Jay, are on site but we need some bikers, Who's gonna help us out?

2 hours ago, BrokenButterfly said:

(Hey, Subbycuck! Welcome to this twisted tale!)

(So far, it’s the three of us and that’s awesome. I’m really looking forward to RP’ing with you two and anyone else who may jump in.)

(Something I was wondering was if either of you would want to control some generic goons to fill it out. Like, the guys just do what you say, whether your character orders them to in universe or not. I’m only talking like, up to 2-3 for anyone who wants to do it. Just to make it more of a gangbang.)

(I know that most people want to only do one character and that’s totally cool. I don’t want to make anyone uncomfortable asking for RP that they don’t want to do. Thoughts?)

1 hour ago, Subbycuck said:

(Hey! Nice to be here too.

As you can probably see my account is pretty new and roleplaying with multiple people is already a new experience for me -- nevermind roleplaying multiple characters!

I think for now I'll pass, but I could change my mind later...thank you for offering though!

It's a pleasure and an honor roleplaying with you!)

(I'm good with this progressing towards another guy taking action or it being delayed a bit longer. Andi is aware that she's being looked at, but she's super flustered by her mistakes. She would take his offer, but another guy might take action. I'll leave it up to WritesNaughtyStories to decide. I like tension and action, so I'm easy.)

Uh, hey. I'm pretty new to the site and trying to adapt.

OOC is what I suppose is the introduction of our characters and discussion about the actual rp? In that case I'm sorry for the delay, but seems that Butterfly already introduced me.

I'll be Jay (as pictured above), forcefully made into Rye's property, and thus the gang's.

Pleased to meet you all (and new people coming along!)

There's no wrong place for introductions. Almost no one at Each dreams is THAT petty. By sorting things into Requests, OOC and RP threads it helps keep the bulk of posts clearly sorted, but something like a character introduction could fit anywhere so wherever it ends up is fine.

@KillerQueen22, hop on in - there are cute asses to judge...

• Like 1

This one is freeflow.

I tend to try to keep major changes up as a question in OOC. Something like (Is everyone okay with me getting everyone to another location?) 

If we go round Robin, sometimes one person may be gone a long time or not have something to say and feel pressured to write.

It’ll depend on each group RP how it’s handled, but this one is free post.

Also, @Subbycuck, am I correct in thinking that Jay would blow his load really quick if/when she starts. I don’t usually mention other peoples’ characters cumming unless I have permission. It’s common courtesy. Did you want me to have him cum prematurely again? I can, of course, just lead up into it for you to say he cums.