Hello everyone!

I was thinking of a really basic slavery rp. This could go two ways;

1. You're my friend, acquaintance, etc. and you somehow trick me to sign a paper which I didn't know was a slavery contract for revenge. From then on you force and blackmail me to serve you and anyone you want however you wish, sexually or not.

2. I am out at night for one reason or another and you take the chance to abduct, brand and lock me up to transform me into your slave. Again, you force and blackmail me to serve you or anyone you wish, sexually or not.

If you are a male I'd love if this included forced feminization and eventually treated me like a girl, showing off your superior cock and sharing me with your friends whenever you want, not allowing me to ever touch a woman unless it is to serve. Futas fall under this category.

If you are a female I'd love absolute denial and to make me fully dependant and subservient to you. Feminization is more optional but I'd love to see you fuck real men and force me to serve the both of you.

No matter if you choose to follow these guidelines, it's up to you. It's just ideas that might be good to play as each gender. Don't even ask me for limits, do whatever you like in our chat (but no amputations, blood, injuries etc please).

Come claim me, masters

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up