OOC Discussion

2 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Are we at the point yet where we have to figure out the 6 person turn order?

Not yet, the door is locked, so the E-Wing team still needs to find another way in, meaning the group inside the storage room probably won't post until that's settled. Once/If you do find your way in though, I imagine you three would react first since our characters already prepared inside, so I guess an order could be:

Leona -> Nadia -> Trish -> Fonfon -> Ao -> Jijii

Or something like that, this is just my suggestion. Since Jijii is hidden, Chiyako might also choose to skip turns like she did in the warden's office, but that's for them to decide.

• Love 3

For me, I haven't had a problem remembering which is which. I can't say I have any kind of easy recognition system, though, so good on Satai for relying on that one. 

Ordinarily I have moments of having poor memory at times, yet somehow little details like that aren't easily forgotten by me... 

• Love 3

10 hours ago, Gardsorm said:

All power and no brains? We have Leo- *Looks off screen, coughing.* I, uh, mean, sure, why not? : D 

I take that personally! *angry kitten snarls*

10 hours ago, diogora said:

Little summary unless you wanna read back all our posts. Also might be useful to @CuteKitten : Basically Leona is leading the way down to the basement right now, followed by Nadia and Trish. Leone seems starved, so I imagine in her next post, they'll reach the storage room.

Ao, Fonfon and Jijii are in the storage room right now, found a bunch of food. The wooden door is currently locked from the inside, so you'll need to find a way to enter! They noticed someone heading their way though, so Fonfon went to the middle of the room to prepare for a fight. Ao hid away Jijii, who is also using flour to mask her scent, so they won't see her. The room is well lit though, with Ao having put a turned on flashlight in the corner. He's also armed himself with a broken, glass bottle.

❤️❤️❤️

9 hours ago, diogora said:

I wasn't too sure which door Leona was going through at the end, so I just got in touch with CuteKitten earlier today to confirm. If I understood correctly, the post takes places in the corridors at Central already, and at the end of the post she thought there was a door that would lead down to the basement. They're heading downstairs 🙂

Sorry if that was misunderstood 🥲

7 hours ago, diogora said:

Leona -> Nadia -> Trish -> Fonfon -> Ao -> Jijii

Sounds good to me, i would prefer a order. If someone doesnt want to do much, dont feel forced to write much i would say😋

Well, personally I would like to keep my plans, ideas, etc. in the dark as much as possible. Somehow the appeal of this club is that everyone has secrets about each other and revealing them here ruins the immersion a bit. No front or anything @SataiRolePlayingGuy, it's your decision what you want to reveal, I would like to leave a few things uncertain.

• Love 5
  • ^ This 1

3 hours ago, CuteKitten said:

, personally I would like to keep my plans, ideas, etc. in the dark as much as possible. Somehow the appeal of this club is that everyone has secrets about each other and revealing them here ruins the immersion a bit. No front or anything @SataiRolePlayingGuy, it's your decision what you want to reveal, I would like to leave a few things uncertain.

Yay, I do get to get a little Nadia rambling in before leaving.

I have been rather open, after choosing to reveal the one idea we had been talking about, revealing that at least made sure I will get the characters meeting I most want at least fairly soon.  It’s fun explaining Nadia, it’s also nice to know Nadia will probably end up with much less direct competition for Fonfon and Jijii than I might have thought (hopefully Leona won’t be too significant competition, but you can keep it to yourself if you want).  But yeah, I get that and I’m sure there are things later on I might consider being a surprise again.  There’s the little bit in her profile that’s secret too, not sure how big of deal learning them will be in-story, but will wait until Nadia reveals it or someone else somehow finds out.

Ah, there’s the Leona reply. Unfortunately don’t have time to do mine before leaving.  Will read and reply when I get home tonight (maybe read before leaving).

• Like 1
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

I have been rather open, after choosing to reveal the one idea we had been talking about, revealing that at least made sure I will get the characters meeting I most want at least fairly soon.  It’s fun explaining Nadia, it’s also nice to know Nadia will probably end up with much less direct competition for Fonfon and Jijii than I might have thought (hopefully Leona won’t be too significant competition, but you can keep it to yourself if you want).  But yeah, I get that and I’m sure there are things later on I might consider being a surprise again.  There’s the little bit in her profile that’s secret too, not sure how big of deal learning them will be in-story, but will wait until Nadia reveals it or someone else somehow finds out.

You're right, if you want to coordinate something fundamental, it's a very good way to communicate it openly.

I just find it somehow exciting to unravel the depth and secrets of our characters. What magical abilities might the already impressive Leona have? And what could be her secret weaknesses?

I just finished my post, I thought I would give you a little more space. If Nadia wants, she can be the one who finds the right door straight away~

• Love 6

I'm okay. My dog not so much. I live in middle of nowhere, so I spent yesterday day, evening and early night on finding a clinic that still takes patients, driving to a city, waiting for test results to come, going to pharmacy and then driving back home. Acute liver failure, because my dog is dum and ate poison mushroom. It's mild and she should be back to full health with time. Made me 700euros poorer though.

• Love 6

@AsBloodTurnsEverCold

If you want your char if free to be in the bus already when it left. I thought it would be fair to give that possibility, which you can use if you want but naturally you aren't forced to do so, because I took so freakin long time to work on your sheets : ) 

@Gardsorm

You can post next Lucas post in Prison - Exterior.

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Kissa said:

If you want your char if free to be in the bus already when it left. I thought it would be fair to give that possibility, which you can use if you want but naturally you aren't forced to do so, because I took so freakin long time to work on your sheets : ) 

I think I'll go with that option as it might be easier to slot him in that way. Thank you very much!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, CuteKitten said:

I take that personally! *angry kitten snarls*

:3 Be at ease, Leona is still a treasure. I grew up having my characters playfully ribbed,l on, and I tend to do the same for others lightly, but I'll never mean anything more severe than that. 

Landing in here now, today was an unexpectedly long day. Thankfully it is Friday, so I can just chill all through the night and work on posts. ^^

• Love 4