OOC Discussion

Sybil and Archer are being reminded of the horrors they were made to be a part of in their histories, and then we have Fera who's going to try to help them remain optimistic and hopeful. : p 

SGould petition for Archer and Sybil to be recognized as Fera's adoptive Father and Mofather. : D 

• Love 2

9 minutes ago, AsBloodTurnsEverCold said:

MoFather is crazy lol

I'm sure one day they'll all get an unpleasant look at the depths of darkness they carry and hopefully they'll....not get murdered by mafia members in the midst of it.

Even crazier when you realize their adoptive daughter is packing too. : p 

Jokes aside, I couldn't resist the joke. I know she's got far better maternal instincts, but I didn't want to deny what she was. : p But yes I do look forward to the time they're able to finally let down the curtains and make it understood what they did in their histories, and how they process it to this day. 

Everyone's got mysteries I want to get to the bottom of, aaaa. >.<

• Love 2

@CuteKittenNow the question is, do want Leona to roam a little longer, or since everyone else is skipping, just skip ahead to the next Nadia post, which will be her trying to call Leona over? Write up something if you want, otherwise we can push towards the groups meeting.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, diogora said:

I need to get some sleep, sorry ;-; and fingers crossed I'll be doing better tomorrow

For Ao, yeah, he's not doing anything, so I'm skipping my turn and passing to @Chiyako If you're skipping too, do let CuteKitten know xD

Goodnight!

Still on the mend, huh? Mold is no joke... Good night Dio, and feel better as soon as possible!

13 minutes ago, AsBloodTurnsEverCold said:

Them [Hidden]s hurt right now lol
But I'm sure Fera and Archer will get a good understand of just how broken this bird is as they survive together

Long as they've got their Therapy cat lol

Yeeeaah, they're like Teasers that I can eat, but I'll never identify the taste of. T-T I look forward to actually being able to LEARN about some of our characters. Everyone's holding their cards close to their chests. xD

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gardsorm said:

I need to get some sleep, sorry ;-; and fingers crossed I'll be doing better tomorrow

Hope you feel better soon!

2 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

Yeeeaah, they're like Teasers that I can eat, but I'll never identify the taste of. T-T I look forward to actually being able to LEARN about some of our characters. Everyone's holding their cards close to their chests. xD

We'll they'll come out organically as we go but the anticipation is high. I wanna know what some of these people did in full. I wanna see em bond (or break) or the dark truths of their survival companions.

In due time!

• Love 1
  • ^ This 1

6 hours ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

@CuteKittenNow the question is, do want Leona to roam a little longer, or since everyone else is skipping, just skip ahead to the next Nadia post, which will be her trying to call Leona over? Write up something if you want, otherwise we can push towards the groups meeting.

Yeah, that would be awesome 😓

• Love 4

And done! The one thing I love about mystery segments in people's sheets: When certain information comes to light, and it happens to line up JUST right with things you've set up. 

Whether there's a real connection or not, the fact is a new door was opened that shows a little bit more of what Archer was put in there for. :3 

• Love 4