General OOC

17 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

... O.O Can this be...?! 

So here's a plan. Senko but furry. Fox girl with paws. And I give her an inn of sort for good time. (No jokes, though, I used to have an inn place for two or three characters who decided to do massages and stuff. Stuff included... well... things you could imagine.) I miss some of these characters so much I could cry thinking about it... XD

• Love 4

...Dang... Well, her place is not exactly the way you might think, though. Her place is, well, a bit more innocent. XD But I think it's best to tease you.

Spoiler

D30Dz8hUEAAO-jb?format=jpg&name=large

So yeah... That's a thing. XD

3 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Okay, we probably aren’t getting zombie Jijii, but in the morning, I think I will follow the example of Youths.  Thanking the old opening post for Pelintira, edit it for the setting, post it and see how many people end up there.

And put Mao with her! To instigate fear in the heart of people! Pettable and huggable fear... Yeah, totally. That's smart. :3 (Or at least I think it is. XD)

Edited by Warning
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

You say a bit more innocent, and show me that? ... Yeeaaah, Taku is gonna need a new place of employment unless he part times at her place, so he doesn't bring his degeneracy there. xD; 

Innocent work by day, less so by night elsewhere. : p That girl looks so cute Taku would want to protect her (while everyone else who knows him believes he has worse designs for her...)

• Love 4

17 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

You say a bit more innocent, and show me that? ... Yeeaaah, Taku is gonna need a new place of employment unless he part times at her place, so he doesn't bring his degeneracy there. xD; 

Innocent work by day, less so by night elsewhere. : p That girl looks so cute Taku would want to protect her (while everyone else who knows him believes he has worse designs for her...)

Sounds like we have something then! Partnership between Senko-chan and him. Blame yourself for this plan but I think it works. (For the record, I don't really know the "real" Senko all that much so any RP of her would mostly be original and the usual "the way I see her"). So if you're up to that, that would works well enough for a start for us, right?

17 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Another character I might add there.  Someone else’s picture originally (Warning, Chiyako, meet Alexandrine’s original story partner, Alia) being reused as a new character.

spacer.png

Also, Adorable. So that's a nice girl I'd like to meet. In due time, that said. I still have to think of some cool magical girls too. We'll see for that later, though.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 4

9 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Still don't quite know if I am going to make something here, or what. All I do know is if I do make someone they will be a native to the dream realm. Maybe a ruler. Haven't really decided on much else.

Welcome to the Dream Realm Homecrew. : p

And welcome for realsies. : ) It's nice to have you and Blue together with me again here. xD No matter what you decide, just knowing you dropped in leaves me delighted! 

6 minutes ago, Warning said:

Sounds like we have something then! Partnership between Senko-chan and him. Blame yourself for this plan but I think it works. (For the record, I don't really know the "real" Senko all that much so any RP of her would mostly be original and the usual "the way I see her". So if you're up to that, that would works well enough for a start for us, right?

Sounds like a plan, I think. xD Also I suppose I'll own up to anything that happens from this, good or bad. : p 

• Love 4

16 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Still don't quite know if I am going to make something here, or what. All I do know is if I do make someone they will be a native to the dream realm. Maybe a ruler. Haven't really decided on much else.

Someone has to keep Pelintira’s ego under control.  But ruler or not, take your time thinking about it.  Or explore something you never got a chance earlier.  You might not be able to get back into existing Emi.  But maybe something like an Emi who already gave into her demon side.  Or anything else you might think of later.

• Love 4

22 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

Sounds like a plan, I think. xD Also I suppose I'll own up to anything that happens from this, good or bad. : p 

It will be okay! And I uploaded her. Didn't add much details but gave her the kind of power that she has as a placeholder. She's an "alternate universe" version.

13 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Someone has to keep Pelintira’s ego under control.  But ruler or not, take your time thinking about it.  Or explore something you never got a chance earlier.  You might not be able to get back into existing Emi.  But maybe something like an Emi who already gave into her demon side.  Or anything else you might think of later.

Let's be honest, nobody can keep Pelintira's ego under control and Mao obeys whatever she wants. So I think it's kind of "good luck with that". She's too strong.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 2
  • Woohoo 1
  • Haha 1

I put my intro up.  It is rather open.  Plenty of room for Mao to come in of course.  As could other student characters.  It can also be used as a thread for anyone who found themselves in her realm, but are not directly connected to her.  Though again, other people are free to start threads set in other places, do their own thing.

https://ecchidreams.com/community/topic/8831-the-realm-of-pelintira/

• Love 1