I'm back... again?

So where to start? Since being away from this community, games has been taking up good chunks of my time without affecting me on the job thankfully. Been playing FF14 a good amount, as well as some Blade & Soul and Devilian during beta testing and will be playing when they they go F2P. Good to see most of the people that I know still kicking up without me especially on the RP side of things. I also had myself a gaming back in October so I can kick ass in gaming and perhaps get back in the groove writing up some smut. I'll check around to see what changed, and what has not. All I ask do not cream in your pants in welcoming me back. ;)

Thank you for the welcome backs Woflie and Nep. I got hung up with other things and decided that best to chill away from role-playing and play the good games that had been coming out. I might be slow out of the gate since I do not know what do with my characters and thank you for saving them via EcchiText. 

• Community Administrator

I'm pretty much in the same position; a lot has changed in terms of ideas I've had for mine, and I have not really had the time to roleplay all that much, so - it's sort of deciding what to do from here, seeing as I've been rather lacking in posting forever. On top of that I was trying to do scenes that I'm not even remotely comfortable in doing which has it's own stresses :/

I think I'd be taking my time in easing back into it rather than pushing myself and becoming even more put off. So I understand completely.