Just another pervert

• Senior Staff

"I just got legendarily railed by poultry".

Damn, what a great line I never expected to read anywhere. xD

Welcome to EcchiDreams, I hope you enjoy your stay. I think I'm going to enjoy your time here, so you might as well too. xD
If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me or any other staff member.

Sweet Dreams~

11 minutes ago, SMFoxy said:

Damn, what a great line I never expected to read anywhere. xD

Welcome to EcchiDreams, I hope you enjoy your stay. I think I'm going to enjoy your time here, so you might as well too. xD
If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me or any other staff member.

Sweet Dreams~

Thanks for checking it out, I guess my obnoxious advertising worked. And I see no reason why I wouldn't stay, I'm on a big 'seek out perverted communities because my jokes tend to go there without my noticing' binge.

1 hour ago, SMFoxy said:

No, we're not averse to that at all.
Obviously you'll have to follow the Character Profile for roleplays that require it; though if you're doing private roleplays, it's more or less anything goes.

So...lesser known celebrities like Jessica NIgri would be fine? Some sites have a problem with that despite not clarifying their aversion to it anywhere in their rules.

Had a few hasty bans in my day, I have.

• Senior Staff
3 minutes ago, captainbuttass said:

So...lesser known celebrities like Jessica NIgri would be fine? Some sites have a problem with that despite not clarifying their aversion to it anywhere in their rules.

Even in the event that it were an issue, you're free to make a character based on a real person.
I don't think there's anything in the rules about it, so it's not a rule here. But if it were against the rules, you could just make a character and put something like they do in movies:
"No identification with actual persons, places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred." xD

• Community Administrator
24 minutes ago, captainbuttass said:

That's a good question; I assume you're basing a character from the picture; or do you mean actually roleplaying the character as is? 

Well either way, people write fan-fictions about celebrities all the time. I don't see the problem with it personally - it's just an interactive fan-fiction. At the end of the day your responsible for your own post(s) and we're big proponents to free speech and free expression. Your role-play would be your freedom of expression as far as I can see it. 

I mean it's not like you're saying you are  Jessica Nigri, and if you did and people totally believed that, then they can totally believe I'm a magical white furred Wolf man called Wolfie. Like... Welcome to the Internet, specifically 'That Weird Part' again. 😄

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

That's a good question; I assume you're basing a character from the picture; or do you mean actually roleplaying the character as is? 

Well either way, people write fan-fictions about celebrities all the time. I don't see the problem with it personally - it's just an interactive fan-fiction. At the end of the day your responsible for your own post(s) and we're big proponents to free speech and free expression. Your role-play would be your freedom of expression as far as I can see it. 

I mean it's not like you're saying you are  Jessica Nigri, and if you did and people totally believed that, then they can totally believe I'm a magical white furred Wolf man called Wolfie. Like... Welcome to the Internet, specifically 'That Weird Part' again. 1f604.png

Assuming the identity of Jessica Nigri only in the fictional sense. Glad you lot are ok with it.