When was the last time...?

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think you mean in lake etc.

This summer in august, but don´t know exactly day. But I love skinny dipping very much  :wub:

When was the last time you tried out new things? (sexual things, with partner or alone ... don´t mean picture,videos or fantasy only)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Community Administrator

What kind of screaming? Because if it's the good kind (I assume it was, it wasn't bad screaming) then before I went bed last night (seriously I think my neighbours will vouch for me, whoops)... That's all I'm saying. If it's the bad kind of screaming, then that was some time ago... It was during sex but it wasn't me or my partner. It was someone yelling "Keep it fucking down" I won't say what else they said because I'd be tooting my own trumpet, my ego was plenty inflated that night. :)

I can't imagine any other kind of screaming. Or at least think of any with this much "Christmas Cheer" in me. By the way - yes. I noticed the site doesn't look very wintery. I'll fix that. Been so busy lately. :(

When was the last time you were really fucking busy with stuff that no one would really give a fuck about but you and perhaps one or two other people?

• Community Administrator

(And good. Never binge drink people. I certainly don't condone that. T'was stupid.)

About 5 minutes after I made my last post because I figured I'd get asked. :D

When was the last time you did something Crazy and out of character?