Hello~!

Hello!

I'm Wabbit, a twenty-four year old female who can't stop writing and drawing! Long time RPer who've been off and on in the RP community. I'm an erotica creator, and I can't help but twist my creations into tones of R18, so I'm glad I found this mature site to stretch my wings.

Honestly, I've been having trouble finding an RP site that wouldn't make me feel too old and obscene (so many PG13 sites, so little mature adult forums) XD. There's been a few times I've grown discourage from RPing, feeling as if I'm getting too old for it, but I love it, because RPing helps fuel my muse for my writing and art.

I'm hoping I can share my dark erotica with you all and make lots of like minded friends, or just cool friends in general, my kinks aren't for everyone, and I'm cool with that. 😎

• Community Administrator

Hello, welcome to EcchiDreams! The place where you realise that you can never be too old for roleplaying! :D

I hope you have fun here in our little corner of the Internet. And if you have any questions, or need any help, please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff. We're more than happy to help :3

• Senior Staff

Hey there Wabbit, welcome to EcchiDreams, and congratulations on finding it. xD
I feel the Neptune said most of what needs saying, so I shall leave it at that for now. It's great to be able to welcome you here, though.

Sweet Dreams~

P.S. If you want to share any of your writing or art with us, you can do so here:

https://ecchidreams.com/community/forum/49-creative-corner/

Thank you for the welcome, SMFoxy!

Yes, I will be looking around in that area a lot, I don't have anything I care to post yet, but I'm sure I'll get inspired through RPing. (I used to dabble on "art" RPs like Deviantart and Paintberri, I might do something like that here.)

See you around, then~!

Hey, a fellow artist! Thank you, Saraphia!

Same for me, I draw in my spare time, I hope to becoming professional one day, but I have the bad habit of wanting to perfect my technique before releasing it to the public; I'm still in my practicing phase.

I'll see you around, maybe share some art in the future!

Hellos to you too, Wabbit~! It's really nice to see you have such enthusiasm and interest in art, and Roleplaying too! :D 

I look forward to seeing you around, and, just reading your Roleplayer Preferences Sheet, it seems as though we have a bit in common~. Maybe we could RP sometime? ^///^

Hope you have a nice time Dreaming with us~!

Thank you, Temaelrin, and thank you too, Sunstone!

It's all good, Temaelrin! I'm already inspired to start drawing again, too, I'm getting my surface pro 3 plugged up and ready; I mostly been "doodling" on it, and they're all very unfinished work, I only have two drawings that I finished on it, but that was a few years ago and I'm hoping to improve. This one is the first, and this one was a painting test I followed a tutorial with. I have a lot more older stuff, that I drew traditionally, but colored digitally; I might make a post later on and upload them. Thank you for showing interest!

And, Sunstone, I wouldn't mind RPing with you, I haven't taken up any partners yet, so I'm pretty flexible with anything at the moment. If you have a plot, or see something you personally like, let me know. I consider myself a well of ideas, so as long as you find my kinks compatible (I require sadomasochism, can be totally on my end, and dark drama to keep interested—I also post with comedy, sometimes black comedy >.>), I can come up with anything; don't be afraid to ask.

Thank you again, you two, I'm really liking how warm and friendly this place is, it makes me ease into a site faster! 😊

Thank you for the welcoming, Jordii~kins, and Whoreo!

I'm hoping so too, Jordii~kins, I've been a bit stalled, but it should pick up for me some time around this week.

Thank you for the compliment, Whoreo! I have to get accustomed to both digital art, and my own skills before I can produce how I really want; I'm still in practice, so much of my work is rushed sketches and doodles. Drawing my RP characters helps me improve, I'm hoping to get a solid grasp on males soon, I'm a little hesitant to start (I like 'em pretty, though, so it might not be too hard XD).

It was nice meeting you both, hope to see you around! 😀