Hello

• Senior Staff

For the most part, it depends entirely on what you're looking for.
If you click "Explore" at the top of the site, and go to "Community", you can take a look around the rest of our forums.
Or, if you go to "Clubs" under the same menu, you can see what we have there, as well.
There's an area to let others know what you like to RP too, if you like to RP.

Other than that, I advise you just take your time and look around at your own pace.
As soon as you get into the swing of things, you'll find a way of looking around that suits you best.
It might sound like a cop-out, but it's best to find your own way. If you do it someone else's way, you might get lost. xP

• Community Administrator

Hello, welcome to EcchiDreams. It's good to see you here. In addition to what SMFoxy said, providing you're interested in roleplaying, I would advise having a look around the Roleplayer Preferences. You can see there, what other Dreamers are into and what their interests are. Another good way to navigate around the site, is to do so via the Dashboards, which you can access at the top of the page next to Activity.

• Community Administrator

Welcome to EcchiDreams. I'm not sure exactly what your request means, although as @SMFoxy has stated we're happy to help. Although I fear you might have to be more specific, and tell us what you're looking at doing so we can better help you.