Nice to meet you

Hi, I use my online persona Zoey to roleplay!

I am down for almost anything and excited to get back into roleplaying. it has been a lengthy amount of time since i have RP'd last so it might take some catching up. If you have anything you'd like to try i am always open to try something new and "Exciting" ;) 

• Community Administrator

Welcome to EcchiDreams, Zoey. If you need any help with anything or run into any problems, please don't be afraid to ask for help. We're all happy to help out.

As a Roleplayer you might want to take a look at a few points of interest: 

• Roleplayer Preferences:- Where you can search through other people's filled out preference sheets and even make your own preference sheet here on EcchiDreams. To see or say what you like to roleplay and so on. 
  • Private Roleplayers Bulletin Board:- If you're more into EcchiText or EcchiChat (The chatbar in the bottom corner) based roleplaying and not into public ones, this would be a good place to look though people who've posted as such up, and connect with them. Otherwise you can make your own here, and get people to potentially come to you.
  • Roleplaying Clubs:- This is a pretty new feature here at EcchiDreams and something we're actually kind of proud of. Roleplaying Clubs are areas where you can go to roleplay, or set up your own roleplay, this can be Private, Public or Invite/Request depending on your preferences. Although we're updating our documentation on how this actually works, you're free to experiment with it.

I hope you find what you're looking for here, and again - Welcome to EcchiDreams. 😀