Multiplayer Steam Games

• Senior Staff

What multiplayer Steam games do people here play?

It can be two-player, two-at-a-time, or even group play games.
For example:

Skullgirls (1 v 1 fighting game)
Battleblock Theater (Up to 4 players)
Etc.

I'm just curious about what people play that they might be looking for other people to possibly play with them.

• Love 1

I do have a few multiplayer games on Steam. Some of them are impossible to play multiplayer with users around the globe, such as Bloody Trapland. A game I'd love to play multiplayer sometime, but the game goes crazy whenever I try to hook up with another player who is in another country. T^T

My favourite multiplayer games are the same as @SMFoxy said in the OP, Skullgirls and BattleBlock Theatre. ...Can't really think of any others right now, but if I do, I'll edit this post to include them. xD

• Like 2

• Community Administrator

I have a few that I love playing, but usually only with certain people like @Temaelrin;

• Elite Dangerous
  • Medieval Engineers
  • Space Engineers
  • 7 Days to Die
  • Ark: Survival Evolved
  • Starbound
  • Take on Mars
  • GTA V

There are a few games on my steam list that I WISH were multiplayer, but aren't. Like Stranded Deep, Subnautica and The Long Dark. But alas... :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neptune said:

I have a few that I love playing, but usually only with certain people like @Temaelrin;

• Elite Dangerous
  • Medieval Engineers
  • Space Engineers
  • 7 Days to Die
  • Ark: Survival Evolved
  • Starbound
  • Take on Mars
  • GTA V

There are a few games on my steam list that I WISH were multiplayer, but aren't. Like Stranded Deep, Subnautica and The Long Dark. But alas... :(

We've also played a bit of:-

• PayDay2 before. We're pretty good at that one. 😀
  • Very heavily modified Minecraft (Like DNS Techpack, or something). That's been a while.

8 minutes ago, Temaelrin said:

We've also played a bit of:-

• PayDay2 before. We're pretty good at that one. 1f600.png
  • Very heavily modified Minecraft (Like DNS Techpack, or something). That's been a while.

Ah, yes. And I remember playing Left 4 dead 2 as well, with you and a couple of friends.

• Like 2

I'm not really a huge fan of multiplayer steam games since most (by most I mean all) of my friends play on consoles, but I do have a few steam multiplayer games that I love to play, they are
1- Borderlands 2 
2- Skullgirls 
3- Left4Dead 
4- Garry's mod
Buuuut, the rest of my steam games are just singleplayer ones :/ 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up