This thread is for your daily post as to what each family is doing and responding with one another throughout this big house which will lead to some RP at some point. 

~

Time: 5:00 PM (17:00) 

I arrive through the front door from work as I sigh after reaching the comfort of home and I notice the lonely couch in the living room as I immediately fall down into the soft cushion. I felt the soft sensation on my front body as I let another long sigh for finally feeling relax and I could heart voice around the house as my brother and sister are doing various thing around the house. I could hear the TV on as I glance from my side and waiting until I regain my stamina back so I can get something cooking or hopefully my sister making something good.

"I wonder where is everyone?" I ask.

• Love 1

A note could be found on the table.

"I went ahead and made dinner for everyone so you guys don't have to worry about food tonight.  If I'm not home when you're reading this, I'm probably wandering around somewhere with Angela again, so she doesn't get lost.  Love, Keiko."

At the moment, neither Angela nor Keiko were in the house.

• Like 1

Time: 5:05 PM (17:05) 

As I lay on the couch tired, I sigh as I slowly get up from my fatigue and walk myself down the living room so I reach the kitchen but a note on the table caught my eyes. I stop from going to the kitchen to pick up the piece of paper and began reading the note left behind by sister Keiko and her little adventure with Angela, again. I smile as Keiko made some food for me which was a relief since I was a bit tired and I have to thank her when I see her around. 

"Thank you, Keiko." I softly spoke.

I smile as I put the paper down and resume my walking to the kitchen to expected to see my food in the fridge made with love from my sister.

Edited by lVergill
  • Love 1

Sorry, though you were in the kitchen.  I need to read more often. xD

The food Keiko made wouldn't be found in the fridge, as it'd get cold there.  Instead, in the oven (which was off at the moment) sat several pizzas, each with different toppings on them.  From the large amount of cheese used on each pie to the way they were shaped and designed, it was obvious that they were made from scratch with love and care.  One of them was even heart-shaped, for some reason.

• Haha 1

Time: 4:40-5:00 PM (16:40-17:00)

It was there where I sat in the clear opening of the Training room. Open space with gray padding on the floor, and walls covered by padding in addition. Meditating with my eyes closed, breathed heavily and waited calmly...

Wearing my Black and White Cheongsam Jackets, Black shorts and my kung fu slippers with white socks, soon as I opened my eyes I rolled myself forward in doing a headspring, landing on my feet.

kung-fu-suit-black-white-lge.jpg (Cheongsam)  women-s-traditional-slip-on-tai-chi-kung (Slippers)

Commencing in my daily training, was my last 20 minutes to finalize. I started off with Tiger and Crane fist, with one hand clawed like a tiger, while the other beaked like a crane. Swift strikes that struck in the air, balancing and smooth movements, my training was not to be at waste to mess up at anything. 

Once I finished my fists, I proceeded to finish off with one of my weapons. I used a butterfly kick to twirl myself to my favorite weapon, my Guandao.

tumblr_n7apuk7tg01skkx8po1_400.gif (Butterfly kick)guan-dao-hallberd-tie-gang-model-5-upper (Guandao)

Heavy and swift was my weapon, I twirled the halberd all over me without inflicting any damage to myself. Thrust, sweep kick, twirls, I performed them all with absolute no mistake.

20 minutes felt fast as they had passed, after putting up my guandao, I was breathing hard in fatigue as dripping in sweat from my hair down to my neck. I unbuttoned both of my cheongsam jackets to expose my upperbody to take in the air. I looked at the clock next to the exit of the training room reading 5:00pm...

"Well would you look at that....Vergil Nii-san is back from work..." I then stretched back into mobile shape, and gave myself a few deep breathes. "I wonder whats for dinner tonight....welp better come down and welcome back my big bro."

Proceeded to walk down the exit, turning off the lights and shutting the door behind me. Walking over the the stairs that lead to the first floor, I still had enough energy to slide down the stairs with my feet and land safely after a somersault. 

"Nii-san okaerinasai (welcome back)!"

Edited by Yuuto Hiroshige
  • Love 2

Location: Family House, Living Room ~*~ Time: 5:07 PM (17:07) 

Angela would be seen entering the building with a couple of scrapes, looking like she'd been surviving in the wilderness for weeks. Keiko would enter right behind her twin, looking like she just got out of the shower.  "You should at least take a shower now that we're home," she would say to Angela, who looked a little annoyed for being worried at for hours at a time.  Angela would only smirk and pat Keiko's head, between her ears so as not to simulate the sensitive fur thereof, as a response before waving to Yuuto in farewell and heading upstairs.  Once the blonde was out of eyesight, Keiko sighed in relief. "Hey, Yuuto.  There's dinner in the oven if you're hungry.  It's kind of simple, but Angela didn't give me a lot of time this morning."

Edited by Angela Daring
Because reasons.
  • Love 2

"Oh? Keiko Nee-san, welcome back home. When did you came back?"

I give her a wave, would've given her a warm hug but I was too sweaty for that. I would be taking a shower, but I have to wait til the sweat dries off. I look back upstairs where Angel Nee-san headed..

"Is Angela Nee-san ok? She looked like she had a long day.."

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Location: Family House, Living Room ~*~ Time: 5:07 PM (17:07) 

"We just got back ourselves," Keiko explained, slightly out of breath. "Angela's fine, she's just been... well, she's been active today, let's just put it at that. That's just how she usually is."

Keiko walked up to the couch and flopped on it, worn out from chasing after Angela. "You can go ahead and eat if you want.  Just save me a slice or two from the heart-shaped one.  I made that one sweeter than the others because I knew I'd be worn out when I got home."

• Love 1

Time: 5:10 PM (17:10) 

As I arrive at the kitchen, I see little brother Yuu sliding down the stairs and the twin appearing from the main entrance as I peek my head from the kitchen to see them both talk. I notice Angela walking upstairs to somewhere while those two began chatting about their whereabouts and remind us about the food made by Keiko. I smile as I see Keiko falling down on the same couch I did and I was impressed by her eagerness to follow her sister which they do everything together. Angela was adventurous and hard to keep up but Keiko was the best-fit person for that job since those two are always together. 

"Just rest, for now, Keiko, me and Yuu can handle the rest while you take a small break," I explain, "Come, little brother, time to eat." I smile.

I make my way to the oven as I open to reveal four pizza steaming and warm as I put them in a box so I can take them to the table in the dining room. The smell quickly engulfs the living room and spreading throughout the 1st floor easily while my stomach growl from hunger. I open each box containing different topping while one having a heart shaped which made me confused. I shrug at it and took that pizza and some others into my plat as I enjoy my food made with love by Keiko.

• Love 1

Location: Family House, Living Room ~*~ Time: 5:11 PM (17:11) 

Much as Keiko wanted to do as she was told and relax for a bit, the smell of her homemade pizzas practically picked her body up and lifted her to the kitchen with raw aromatic muscle.  After taking a few slices from the heart-shaped pizza, which didn't actually appear to have any toppings on the surface aside from an ocean of cheese, and putting them on a plate, she sat down at the table. "Thank you for the food!" she said aloud, despite being the one that made said food, and bit into her first slice, enjoying the occasional gummy-bear landmine she hid inside the heart-shaped cheese pizza.

Being a bunnygirl, her body used sugar to generate energy differently than other humans, which is why she was as slim as she was.  Her ability to generate energy came from her human side, however, so in order to keep up with the rest of the family, Angela in particular, Keiko needed the occasional sugar boost to generate the energy she needed.  For the normal humans in the family, however, the gummy bears may or may not suit their tastes, particularly as they are combined with cheesy, (slightly) greasy pizza.  It would depend on the person, to be honest.

Edited by Angela Daring
  • Love 1

Time: 5:10 PM (17:10) 

I became a bit surprised to see Keiko jumping out from the couch to hungrily grab her pizza slices and began eating her food which made me chuckle at her silliness. Regardless, I took my seat next to her to keep her company while my little brother was hungrily looking at the pizza since he was also feeling hungry. 

"Slow down Keiko, you look like Angela when she eats." I smile.

I gave Keiko a soft pat to ease her and give her a job well done for making food for the big, growing family since she needs to be pampered with. 

• Love 1

Time: 5:10 PM (17:10) 

Smelling the fresh aroma of such delicious looking pizza pies. Luckily Keiko Nee-san uses thick slices of pepperoni than the cheap flat ones. My stomach was rumbling from training, and my mouth was salivating the more I stared down to the pizzas. I grabbed one paper plate to save cleaning any dishes, taking three slices from the box Vergil Nii-san placed and sat down next to Vergil Nii-san and across from Keiko Nee-san.

I brought my palms together and said; "Itadakimasu!!" Soon after, just like Keiko-nee, I munched and gobble down the hot pizza. Savoring the crust's toasty crunch, thick pepperoni and fresh stringy mozzarella with every bite.

"Ooooooh >.< Keiko Nee-san's pizza is so delicious!"

As if it was nothing, I finished my first slice. 

• Love 2

Keiko panicked a little bit when Vergil told her she was going too fast.  She didn't realize how quickly she'd grabbed her food and bit into it.  She was hungry, though, and the pizza did smell really good when Vergil took it out of the oven. "Sorry, Vergil.  Thanks for telling me."

Keiko took another bite into her slice of heart-shaped pizza, though was careful to chew slowly.  Something about the mix between the tangy cheddar on top, the layer of stringy mozzarella beneath, and the sweet gummi bears in between made that pizza in particular taste really good to Keiko.  That, and the energy she was getting from the sugar in the gummi bears made her feel pretty good, even making her start to blush a bit. "I'm glad you like it, Yuuto," Keiko said happily, glad that her cooking was enjoyed, since cooking was one of her passions.

Keiko had cooked four pizzas that morning.  The first was the heart-shapped pizza - two layers of cheese, with cheddar on top of mozzarella.  The second layer was used to hide the gummi bears inside.  This was done for Keiko's sake, because she knew she'd need the energy when she got home, but other family members who enjoy sweet things would enjoy it, too.  Unfortunately, those who don't like toppings on their pizza would be tricked into thinking that this was a regular cheese pizza.

The second was a round pepperoni pizza with a single layer of mozzarella - a classic pie for classic tastes.  The third was a round meat-lovers, with pepperoni slices, sausage links, canadian bacon half-slices, and bacon bits hidden in the cheese.  The last was a round supreme pizza - the works.  Keiko wasn't sure that she'd make something to suit everyone's tastes, but she didn't want to make too much food, either, so some sacrifices were made. The layer of mozzarella on all four pizzas is thicker than what would normally be found on store-bought pizzas to make them chewier.  This is the case for both layers of cheese on the heart-shaped pizza, making it very soft and stretchy.

Edited by Angela Daring
Figured I'd explain the pizzas in detail.
  • Love 2

I enjoy my food with Keiko and Yuu who were enjoying the food made by Keiko and really loving it like I did since I began to grab some pepperoni pizza to stack but leaving some for the others just in case. The heart-shaped pizza had a strange taste but regardless, I did enjoy that one as I took a few since Keiko was eating that one the most so I had to keep in that in mind as I eat. I grab a napkins to pass them to the others and to clean my mouth from any mess that may pile up and continue my wonderful time with my two siblings. As I began to eat my last slice, I began to become curious about Angela and what is she up which made me want to find her myself to check up on her. 

I sigh, "Thank you for the food Keiko, it was really delicious as always. My cooking could use some work so next time, I hope you could teach me some of your tricks." I smile.

• Love 1

"I'd be happy to!" Keiko cheered happily. "Although I'm best at making sweets, I know a thing or two about other kinds of foods."

As if thinking about her summoned her from the abyss, Vergil would find Angela's arms around his shoulders, and her boobs on either side of his head. "Hey, Vergie," Angela said, smirking as she pushed his head between her boobs.  She only did this to Vergil because she was amused by how he reacted to it, but Keiko panicked when she saw what Angela was doing nonetheless, despite not moving.

"Hey, Yuuto-nii-san," Angela added, a bit more respectful of the brother with actual combat training.  Despite that, however, she would leave her spot behind Vergil and walk up behind Yuuto, rubbing his shoulders with her hands. "Yup, you've been training again!  I can tell from how tense your muscles are.  You should really let me train with you someday."

Keiko calmed down a bit when Angela stopped lewding Vergil, but she still wasn't pleased with Angela's antics.  Not that this was anything out of the ordinary for her hyperactive twin. "You'd just end up hurting him, Angela.  You know how you are when you start a fight.  It's bad enough how crazy you get when you hunt."

"Yeah, that's true," Angela sighed, taking her hands off Yuuto and leaning against the wall behind him, her arms behind her head so her boobs are slightly lifted behind her white tanktop.  This has the added side effect of her butt curving against the wall, accentuated by her blue jeans. "Fun, but true."

Edited by Angela Daring
  • Love 2

Finishing my second slice of pepperoni pizza easily like my first, smiling to how delicious it was. I wanted to try the rest of Keiko-nee's various pizzas. I got up from the table to head over to the oven, taking one slice of Double Cheese, One Meat Lovers, One Supreme and reluctantly take on slice of Keiko Nee's heart shaped pizza.

I returned back to the table with 4 slices of pizza, probably making Vergil Nii and Keiko Nee wide eyed to how much I am gonna eat. But my martial arts training takes a lot out of me, with it increased my hunger for food. 

"Hehehe, don't worry guys, I'm really really hungry today. I can finish it, because I'll be damned to waste any food."

I sat down back to my chair, licking my lips to dig in to the pizza, starting off with the meat lovers. But before I had the chance to start, Angela Nee out of nowhere showed up to the dining room. Vergil Nii-san's face when Angela brings him to her breasts always makes me laugh.

She shifted her attention towards me, feeling her hands upon my shoulders.

"Oh? Angela-nee, welcome back....of course I was training, everyday...if you ever want to train with me, I would be obliged."

Afterwards, Keiko Nee-san would tell Angel-Nee how violent she can be within sparring practice. I laughed to such remark, and assured her. "Hahaha, Keiko Nee-san its ok. If Angela Nee wants to help me train, I don't mind enduring any pain. Plus, she can give me a real fight when we spar."

I then continued back to munch on my pizza.

Unexpected but adaptation ;)
  • Love 2

"Waste any food? I think you are overdoing it brother." I said.

I began to feel a bit worry since just the two of us were going to eat the entire four pizza at this point and not leaving anything for the wandering Angela. I glance at Keiko who happily agree to that offer which made me happy to know I will learn something good for the family rather than doing combat like Yuu which he was pretty good from I notice. I was about to look for Angela as she suddenly appears next to me, feeling something soft and squishy to my side of my head while she calls me out. I glance to see Angela's breast hitting me and smirk at me when she put her bossoms in front of me to tease me like always. I sigh as I felt her boob and feeling a bit embarrassed and angry at Angela pulling this kind of stun in front of my family since we do always tease for fun. 

"Yes, Hello Angela. Your breasts are lovely and soft as always." I sigh.

Angela quickly separates from me to teased our younger brother while pampering him with his combat skills. I felt sort of bad for Yuu to have to endure her and hopefully she doesn't do anything that may hurt his feeling. I eat the last slice of Keiko's special pizza as Angel lean against the wall and teasing with her body again. 

"Angela, I want you to come with me somewhere. I need to talk to you about something very important." I spoke seriously.

• Love 2

"Don't overexert yourself, Yuuto," Keiko said calmly, happy that Yuuto liked her cooking but worried that he might overeat.  Her attention was stolen by Vergil, however, when he talked about wanting to speak to Angela privately.  He sounded a little angry, which worried her.

If Angela was affected by the tone of Vergil's voice, though, she didn't show it. "Okay," she said softly, smiling widely at him. Before leaving with him, though, she took two slices of meat lovers' and pushed to topping sides together, making a kind of pizza sandwich.  She took a bite before following Vergil out.

Edited by Angela Daring
  • Love 2

While I was finishing my Double cheese pizza, I too had noticed the tone from Vergil Nii-san. I looked toward the two as they left the dining room.

Curious, I turned my head towards Keiko.

“Keiko-nee, is there something the matter between those two?”

I ask this as I paused on my meat lover slice.

• Love 2

Time: 5:40 PM (17:40) 

I became surprised at Angela willing to cooperative but still, I walk away from the dining room and up to the 2nd floor while glancing behind to see Angela following me like a good sister. I stop in my tracks as I didn't want Yuu or Keiko to worry about my plan I had in mind which will put me on danger but I need to do this in order to regain my power back. 

I turn around, "Angela, I want to fight you." I spoke. 

I keep my eyes on her to see her reaction or if she took this plan seriously since this is Angela and I am a lot rusty since I stop training or battling with the stuff I once fought. 

Edited by lVergill
  • Love 1

"I'm not sure," Keiko admitted to Yuuto.  "Maybe he's going to ask her to stop teasing people so much?  Or tell her not to hurt you when you two train?  I'm just guessing, but those are what he's likely to talk to her about, as far as I know," she confessed, as in the dark about Vergil's intentions as Yuuto was.

Angela giggled a bit at Vergil's comment about fighting her, but she's more surprised than amused. "Vergil... you know I'm just messing around when I tease you like that, right? I do that to everybody, all the time.  There's no need to get mad about it," she says, not knowing what Vergil really wanted from her.

• Love 1

Time: 5:42 PM (17:42) 

"Mad? I don't mind the teasing since that's you but back to the main topic in hand, What I am asking you is to fight me so you can bring my potential back from this little spar." I explain.

I cross my arm as I need this little battle to commence in order to regain my lost power and become useful with the free time I now have to talk to my family or improve my prowess. 

Edited by lVergill

Time: 5:45 PM (17:45) 

I sigh, "Not here silly sister, why don't we take this battle somewhere quiet and alone.." I suggest.

I glance toward the training room for the best place where we can fight alone and hopefully without any disturbance from the others, especially Keiko and Yuu. I walk toward the Training room as I open the door and waited for her inside the big room to begin the fight she was seeking out for so long. 

Edited by lVergill

Time: 5:40 PM (17:40) 

I managed to finish all of my pizza slices, except for one....I look back to the slice that was made specifically to Keiko-nee. I first thought I was willing to try out new tastes, but almost reaching my limit and the thought of candy with pizza did not play well into my appetite.

"Whooo, gochisousamadeshita (thank you for the meal)!! Keiko-nee's cooking is awesome! ^_^

I got up from my seat, taking the one plate of gummi pizza back to it's tray, thinking to myself, "Maybe next time..." My sweat all dried up, I was ready to take a shower. Throwing paper plate in our large trash can, I made a quick detour back to the dinning room to give Keiko-nee a warm up for the food. I snuck behind her as she was still on her chair, wrapping my arms around her upper body and said, "Thank you, Keiko-nee" expressing with a smile of joy.

"Alrighty, I'm gonna do a digestion walk and hit the shower. See you laters Keiko Nee-san!"

I gave her a kiss to the cheek, and made my exit from the dining room to the stairs leading up to the second floor. I originally wanted to go up to the bedroom to get my clothes from my wardrobe. All of our clothes were under specific wardrobe that is designated under one's side of the bed. 

But as I walked in the hallways of the 2nd floor, I can hear a conversation between Vergil-nii and Angela-nee from the Training Room. I wondered to myself; "Whats Vergil Nii-san doing in the training room?" I walked quietly near the door and slowly open the door. Seeing Vergil-nii and Angela-nee in the wide space combat room. The training room that 2 rooms that are separated by a glass wall. Which gave me the cover to look at the two from the other side of the combat room.

"Oh? Is Vergil Nii-san going back to fighting eh? Hehehe, this is going to be interesting to see." Saying that as I crouch down, peeking my eyes on the tip of the window, watching a glimpse of what might go down.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up