I'm new here but not new at roleplaying. Long ago I used to roleplay on another site until some jackass had his character violently take over the RP and made himself dean of the highschool. it was never the same after that. Ah! Good times! I recently got the itch to start writing again and I found this site on my searches.

Anyway! I'm a little confused as to this sites layout and it's very different from what I am used to but I will discover and learn and hopefully make a character and get settled in.

Hello! I actually started in Ecchi Dreams in a similar boat! Okay, well, I didn't have to drop out of my past rps because of a jackass, so maybe not so similarly. HOWEVER, I did ecchi dreams as someone with a lot of rp experience and someone who was dizzied by the site's layout!

Someone with more experience will probably come in to greet you and give you a better answer to your questions, so all I'll say for now is that I found it suuuuper helpful to follow one of the dreamers with high reputations. Clicking through the places he posted got me used to how the clubs and whatnot functioned. Dunno if you learn the same way as me, but hope that tip helps~

• Community Administrator
16 hours ago, His Lemony Freshness said:

I'm new here but not new at roleplaying. Long ago I used to roleplay on another site until some jackass had his character violently take over the RP and made himself dean of the highschool. it was never the same after that. Ah! Good times! I recently got the itch to start writing again and I found this site on my searches.

Anyway! I'm a little confused as to this sites layout and it's very different from what I am used to but I will discover and learn and hopefully make a character and get settled in.

Was this character called Neko Chan by any chance, and you had in your signature "Down with Neko Chans regime"? And it was on a site that is now defunct, with the initials HG. Because if so I have something to tell you.

If you need any help don't hesitate to contact us at any time. We are always happy to help people. Welcome to EcchiDreams.

Edited by Temaelrin

• Senior Staff

Hallo there, His Lemony Freshness. Welcome to EcchiDreams.
I hope you enjoy it here better than on the old site you were a part of.
If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask; in the mean time, looking forward to seeing you around.

Sweet Dreams~

On 10/07/2018 at 04:56, Sunstone said:

P.S. Out of curiosity, what do you do when life gives you lemons? :3

Are you getting fresh with His Lemony Freshness? 🙃