Inheritance (Aura x Lisa)

• Senior Staff

As soon as Fred let go of her, she collapsed to the floor of the tub, panting and whimpering. Her naked body had never felt so vulnerable, even the previous night. She had been given a command and refusal to accept that command would only lead to serious trouble. She didn't even have the chance to relax and just slowly pushed herself to her feet. Her whole body trembling. She hadn't realized how weak her knees were. She had to support herself with her hand against the wall as she coughed. She heard Jasmine stepping down the hallway, chanting how badly she needed to pee. She didn't have time to clean the stains she left in the tub, so she just closed the shower curtain and quickly slipped her gown back on. Again, no underwear beneath it. It was no secret that daddy wanted to use her again. She stumbled slightly as she made her way out of the bathroom, passing by Jasmine. After the thoughts that had just been put in her mind, she found it difficult to look her little sister in the eye. "G-good morning, sweetheart. I'm gonna go make breakfast, so you just keep playing with my tablet when you're done, okay?" 

She wanted to get Jasmine out of that room as quickly as possible so that she didn't notice any mysterious stains. She approached the kitchen and could feel her stomach turn again. This was where her mother would spend every morning. Probably immediately after whatever torture daddy put her through... She walked over to the stove and pressed her hands against the handle to support herself from collapsing onto the floor right there. Her tears began to pile up again.  "Oh, mama... I'm sorry, mama... I'm so sorry..." She sobbed out under her breath, somewhat afraid that she would get in trouble if daddy heard her mourning instead of cooking. This was so much worse than taking her mother's cooking for granted. She had no idea just how difficult her mother's life must have been. She had no idea just how much her mother did for her, how much she sacrificed for her... "I want you back, mama... I want to be with you again..." As her hands rested on the oven, they tightened and, for a brief moment, she'd considered just pulling it open and leaping in. Following in her mother's footsteps. But she couldn't just give in that easily. Otherwise, there would be nobody around for poor Jasmine... she could never do that to her dear sister. 

"I-... I deserve this... You've suffered like this your whole life. I just want you to hug me, to hold me, to sing to me, I want to have it all just one more time... I want to appreciate it... just once... I'm sorry if I go against your wishes, mama. I know you want me to run... I know you don't hate me even though I ruined your life..."  Staying here was stupid. A terrible decision. All it would do was guarantee that Jasmine would get hurt in the end. If her mama couldn't handle it, how in the world could she get through? She wouldn't. She was going to die just like Mama no matter how determined she was. Still, running was impossible. She was scared. Scared that, if, no, when she got caught, she and Jasmine's lives would be significantly harder than she could even imagine. She continued to cry to herself for a good several seconds before swallowing. Daddy wouldn't be happy if he came out to see her crying. She quickly gathered some ingredients to make biscuits and gravy with eggs and bacon and got to mixing the ingredients together. By this point, her body had begun to recover from all of her struggling and she was able to support herself on her two feet again. To maintain some of her sanity she'd convinced herself she was making this breakfast for Jasmine and that Daddy was just going to have some. 

• Love 1

Fred approached his daughter from behind, giving both of her tits a tight squeeze with his hands. Hard enough to leave prints of his fingertips on them, even through the thin fabric. "That's enough hugging for you, slut?" he asked in a calm voice. 

He could be silent if he wanted, had listening to her all the time "If you feel any better about it, you mother loved you. You didn't ruin her life. That was her own doing. She just couldn't accept her place in this family." his hands let go of her tits, stroked her face in a gentle manner. "There is hope for you and Jasmin though. I will raise you to accept it, no matter what the world throws at you will hurt you when we are done." he kissed her neck, "Not because I hate you girls, but out of love." 

Her ass received a good smack as he turned away to sit down at the table "Of course that doesn't I don't enjoy it, you are a good girl, pleasing your daddy....... By the way, you will have breakfast in my room. After all you feel sick, daddy has got something special for you."

Jasmin quickly finished peeing, there was indeed a strange smell in the bath, her sister really must feel bad. And still she was making breakfast for them. Amelia was so strong and caring. Jasmin quickly returned to her room, watching clips with funny cats, only to get down to the kitchen when she heard the sound of sizzling bacon. Her dad sat at the table already, and she ran to her sister, hugging her. "Feel better Ames? I love you." 

She said before running over to her father giving him another hug "Love you too daddy." 

"And so do I little princess" Fred replied, kissing his daughter's forehead, one of his big hands cupping her whole, tiny ass. He squeezed it gently, which Jasmin didn't even realize was inappropriate, and smiled at his older daughter while doing so. "Let's see what wonderful things Amelia prepared for us, she is a great sister, right?" 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Amelia was taken by surprise when she suddenly felt her father's hands gripping her breasts so tightly. She hadn't noticed the man approach her at all and the sudden clasping of her tits made her whole body freeze up in fear. She let out a shrill yelp in anticipation of whatever punishment her father would issue her. Maybe her nipples would be twisted or her ass would be beaten... Instead, though, he just spoke to her in a disturbingly gentle tone. It didn't at all put her at ease, though, especially considering the pain she felt in her chest as he still maintained his harsh grip while he spoke. If anything, it was a reminder of just how easy it was for Fred to play the role of a nice guy while being so cruel and devious behind the scenes. It made her hair stand on end. 

'You're right, I didn't ruin her life, you did. Thanks for reminding me.' She wanted to say it out loud so badly but knew it would result in some harsh punishment. He already seemed to be acting 'merciful,' the last thing she'd want to do was push the limits further. When he finally let go of her tits, she caught herself gasping for breath. She hadn't even realized she was holding it the whole time. His gentle caress and kiss only reinforced the disturbing vibe she got from the encounter. She gritted her teeth as he spoke about her mother like she was some sort of disposable whore. 'My biggest regret is that she didn't hang you.' Again, she didn't have the gall to say it aloud. She just continued to grit her teeth and bear it.

That was when he gave her the next command after an audible smack to her ass that made her wince. Her stomach dropped again. She was looking forward to just relaxing at breakfast with her little sister, just like before. But it was clear that old times were long gone. Of course, her illness was a lie, but if she didn't feel sick then, she certainly did now. She had no idea what her father planned to do with her behind closed doors, but of course, she was going to hate it. "Yes.. daddy..."  She spoke hesitantly but obediently. Now that she thought about it, she and Jasmine had never been permitted inside the master bedroom or, by extension, the master bathroom. Now that she knew more of the dark secrets of the household, it seemed pretty clear why. She could even recall as a mischievous child, taking a peek into the room and seeing a strange device in there before her mother caught her and reprimanded her for being naughty. It was long before Jasmine ever came into her life and she made sure Jasmine never made the same mistake. Come to think of it, her mother did seem quite mournful at the time, like she really didn't want to hurt her but had no choice. At the time, she'd assumed it was just that same old 'this hurts me more than it hurts you' line, but in this context, there was probably more truth to that than she'd hoped.

She returned her attention to her cooking and it was another several minutes before Jasmine came wandering in and hugged her so warmly. Before, Amelia's hugs gave her nothing but pure joy. But here, with Fred's eyes staring the two of them down, she could feel nothing but anxiety at Jasmine's presence. She reached down and hugged the little girl with one arm. "Thank you, sweet baby... big sis is still feeling a little sick. Daddy's got some medicine for me, so I'm going to spend some time with him. I promise, though, we'll go for that walk after breakfast, okay? I love you, Jas~" She gave her little sister a kiss on the top of the head before gently patting her and, with a heavy heart, watching her run right into her father's arms, blissfully unaware of how much danger she was in. The sight of Jasmine clinging so peacefully to her daddy's arm while he gripped her small butt made her want to hurl. How could one man possibly have such a disgusting way of life without ever being found out...?

She was finally finished preparing the food and heaped particularly generous portions onto Jasmine's plate on the assumption that, if it took her longer to eat, she'd be less likely to stumble in on whatever it was that daddy had planned for them. Not that she was likely to, given the whole forbidden room aspect. But it would at least be longer before the she came knocking. She laid Jasmine's plate in front of her with a fork and glass of orange juice before preparing another plate for her father, and then finally began making a plate for herself.

• Love 1

Jasmin ate with great appetite and joy. Deep inside she knew that she shouldn't be hungry, that's what always happened in the movies when someone died. 

She however still could not grasp the concept of dying. It just seemed so unreal that her mother would never return. And beside that, with her big sister and strong dad. She was sure they would get along fine. Amelia was an awesome cook for sure. 

"Wow, you sure would make mum proud." Fred said, "That's fantastic." 

He looked at Amelia's plate as she sad down "Oh honey, it's a shame you are feeling sick, but Daddy will make sure you can eat your breakfast too. Okay?" he gave his daughter a warm smile while he rubbed her legs with his foot under the table.

"Oh, and btw. I talked to both of your schools. They understand your grief and special situation. Everything is set, neither of you will have to return to school,i will homeschool you. And Amelia can help teaching you, right Jasmin. It's the best for all of us. "

As he finally stood up his boxers displayed a visible bulge. He leaned over to Amelia and Jasmin, giving both of them a loving kiss on their cheek. 

"Meet me in my room when you've cleaned up, we will make sure you can enjoy breakfast too, honey." 

As soon as Fred entered his room he pulled down his pants and mashed the contents of Amelia's plate into a metal bowl. After this morning he was still horny enough, quick, hard strokes without any consideration of enjoying it or extending the list. Just shooting his load. Than he prepared the rest. 

Cuffs, a metal dog collar, another bowl and of course the cage. When Amelia arrived everything was set up. A surprisingly small metal cage stood at the end of his bed, and empty bowl and it and another one filled with her meal. Topped by a quickly cooling load of cum. The handcuffs and collar lay ready on his bed. 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Homeschooled!? The very thought was absolutely terrifying. Their father was just going to throw away all of her hard work in the academic field, presumably for the purpose of flooding her mind with all his lewd intentions. No, she couldn't give school up, too! It was her only chance to get away from this monster! Without school, she'd be under house arrest for their whole lives...! 

But... she couldn't object. Of course, she couldn't object. Because Jasmine was sitting right there in his lap. Already being groped. It would be so easy for daddy to rip her pants down and start raping her right there. But of course he would torture her with the idea. He would sit there and debate with her on whether or not she should be going to school while toying with Jasmine's nipples and licking her neck with that disgustingly smug grin across his face. 

"Y-yes daddy..." She spoke again. School was gone now. All of her friends she needed for support, all of that hard work she'd put in for her academic future... she could only assume the money she'd been saving for college was going to waste soon, too. In just two days, this man has taken everything from her. She had to fight her tears as her father stood up and walked over to kiss her cheek. Her eyes focused on his crotch. Ugh, he was already erect again!  How long could she put up with this? This was going to be what every day would be like? Just constantly being raped by her father, day after day, with no breaks... 

She felt her father take her plate from her hands and her heart rate had already doubled as she watched him bring it into his bedroom. She gulped as she turned her attention to the pots and pans that were left behind. She quickly gathered them up and cleaned the dishes before stepping shamefully into her father's bedroom where she saw the cage along with all of her food in a metal bowl accompanied by an all-too-familiar smell. As she looked closer, she realized what was on her food and gagged with disgust. She looked up and saw the handcuffs and collar on the bed and just stared in distressed silence at her father, hoping desperately that her interpretation of the scene was wrong. But the two of them both knew exactly what she would be doing...

• Love 1

"So... My little bitch dreams of running away?" Fred voice was calm, just noted what he heard earlier in the kitchen. He stepped up to the bed and picked up the collar.

It was a classical metal choker collar made for dogs, the single pieces rattling as he shook it in front of her face, showing her the metal teeth pointing inwards. "And stray dogs have to be put into a cage to be kept from running. Till they learn to stay with their master." with a quick move he closed the chain around Amelia's neck, not to tight, but tight enough to let her feel the teeth pressing against her skin. He stood behind her, tailing the outlines of her gorgeous body with his hand through her gown. Than with a swift move ripped the fabric from her. "Don't you dare to move before I tell you!" 

He picked up a pair of metal handcuffs next. Not some BDSM toys. Heavy duty cuffs used for prison transfers, with bores to allow them to be fixed to a restrain bed or wall. Fred yanked his daughter's arms behind her back, closing the cuffs around her wrists. 

Her ankles followed next. He allowed himself a minute of appreciating his own work, his hands groping her nice tits, pinching her nipples hard before slapping each breast with his flat hand. 

It didn't Fred long to prepare the cage, he fixed to chains to it, ready with little carabines. A slightly longer one at the ceiling and a short one at floor level. The cage could be opened at the top and was so. 

Fred picked Amelia up with ease and sat her down in the cage on her knees. 

"Bent down slut, so we can close you new home, be a good bitch." 

• Senior Staff

The moment those words left Fred's mouth, Amelia began to sweat with horror and frantically shook her head.  "W-wait, no, th-that's not what I-..." Perhaps her voice was too quiet for him to hear, or perhaps he simply didn't care what she wanted to say. He rattled the horrifying collar in front of her eyes which focused on their rather sharp-looking teeth. The inverted spikes looked extremely painful and it wasn't long before she felt the collar clasp around her slender neck. While it didn't hurt, it was clear that even the slightest resistance could cause serious damage to her neck, and it was uncomfortable to the point where falling asleep would be impossible, too. She whimpered while her father began feeling up the lines of her body once again. She had strangely begun getting used to the groping by this point, though it was still offputting. The main reason for her discomfort this time was her inability to turn her head away in shame. Moving her head at all would only cause the spikes to dig into her skin. 

She let out a soft yelp as her gown was ripped from her and she felt the draft of the room wave over her bare, exposed body. Her nipples and clit were already hard with her pussy soaked once again. It was shameful, but it was as if her body had already accepted its role even if she hadn't herself. The idea that her own mind would follow soon was even more horrific to her. She heard Fred's command to remain still. It was like some cruel joke. She couldn't move her head and she was already too stiff to move a muscle. She hated how pokerfaced her father was. He had to be angry with her, but she had no idea how angry he was. She didn't know just how harsh of a punishment she could expect and the anticipation made her whole body shudder. 

She let out another yelp as Fred harshly yanked her arms behind her and clasped the cold metal cuffs over her delicate wrists. They were unexpectedly heavy, too. It was clear they were official police cuffs, so it made sense that they would be heavy to ensure people couldn't break out of them. Soon, her ankles were cuffed together as well, leaving her completely vulnerable and unable to move. She cried in pain as her nipples were pulled and twisted as well as when her tits were slapped, leaving bright red hand-shaped welts across her chest. She was almost relieved to be lowered into the cage. Perhaps it meant she would just have to spend a few hours in there as punishment and wouldn't have to worry about being physically abused as she had been concerned. But as she was dropped into the cage, her eyes focused on the bowl of food and she began to remember her initial concerns. She gulped and looked up at Fred.  "D-daddy... please, I never said I wanted to run! I-I just said that's what mama would have wanted... I-I know better than to go against your wishes, daddy, I would never follow mama over you..."  Of course, that was a lie. But at this point, she would say anything to avoid the horrific punishment she knew she'd have to face. Despite her protests, she still bowed her head. The cage was a lot smaller than it looked from the outside and it hurt her back being so hunched over. The scent of her father's semen was much stronger with her face so close to the bowl. She didn't want to touch the food at all and wasn't going to unless otherwise made to do so.

• Love 1

"It's okay Amelia, bitches are known to run astray when they are in heat." He attached the short chain to the cuffs around her ankles, than the longer chain hanging from the ceiling to her wrists. "Unless you train them well. I am sorry your mother and me let that slip to long. But we will fix that, right honey?" 

He slammed the top shut and straightened the chain against it, forcing her wrists up till it hurt, pushing her shoulders down in the same process. " See... I care for you. I really do. I want you to be strong and well for your big event tomorrow. You need to eat honey. So... You will stay in this cage till you've finished your meal. It's for your best, you need nutrition." 

• Like 1

• Senior Staff

"Ahh! D-daddy!! That hurts!" Amelia cried out as her chains were lifted, pulling at her wrists and shoulder blades. It felt like her arms were about to break, it hurt so badly! There was no way she could take the pain for an extended period of time, it was already too much for her to handle.  "It hurts, daddy, it hurts...!" She repeated as she desperately tried to bend further down, pulling harder against her chains, desperate just to reach her food bowl with her mouth. Tears filled her eyes as the collar secured around her neck began to dig into her skin, but she managed to reach her food bowl. The odor of the semen mixed with the food, which was reduced to a pile of mush thanks to Fred's carelessness in dumping it in, made her cringe with disgust, but she had no choice but to eat it and eat it quickly. With an audible sob, she opened her mouth and took a mouthful of the mush. The flavors of bacon and egg were still recognizable, but the cum that coated the whole thing added a disturbing texture to the consistency. The biscuit was also quite soggy in the egg yolk and cum. The semen on its own was disgusting enough, but mixed with all of these different flavors just made it that much worse. But she had to down it. She had to scarf it down like a dog. She pulled her head back for a brief moment to gasp for air before pushing her face back down into the bowl and taking mouthful after mouthful of her food, which seemed to be endless.

She pulled back again, this time her face was covered in the yellow-white mush, some of which was clumped in her hair as well and even spilled onto the floor of the cage. The mess was inevitable considering her position, she could only hope her father would be lenient in that regard. She stared up at Fred and forced a smile across her face. "Th-thank you for preparing my food for me, daddy..." She spoke reluctantly, still choking back her gags. "I-I promise I'll never think of running away again. I'm your good girl..." She then reluctantly returned her face to her bowl to take another mouthful.

• Love 1

Fred gave his daughter a from smile, "I hear your words, and yet your bowl isn't empty yet. I appreciate that you tell me what you think is right. But you have to proof it girl."

Im sudden anger he started to rattle at the cage, gave it a kick before finally yanking hard at the chain that hold her arms. " Eat your fucking meal you ungrateful cunt. Eat it or I will put you in a world of hurt. "

As sudden as he burst out, Fred calmed down again. He leaned down and looked at his teenage daughter  his voice warm and caring again "I am sorry, that was uncalled for. Look at you, you are a mess. All that food on your face. And no water to clean yourself, nothing to drink along your meal. Of course you were bound to fail. You are a good daughter, trying your best." 

Fred stood up and opened his pants " Hold still, we will clean you up."he laughed " Excuse the joke, of course you aren't moving anywhere." Without warning he took aim and let go, a hot stream of urin hitting Amelia right at her face. He hadn't take a piss since he woke up, his bladder was full. He let the stream run all over her face, making sure a good deal of his piss landed in the bowl in front of her. "Better now?" 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

"Y-yes daddy! Yes daddy!!" She screamed out, startled by the sudden bang against the cage, the yanking of her chain caused even greater pain in her shoulders and neck. "Ow! Ow!! Daddy it hurts!" As her father immediately calmed down and leaned down to her eye level, he could hear her sobbing louder as she stared him in the eyes. After the sudden burst of anger, she was confused by how gentle he was out of nowhere, yet it somehow helped her to relax slightly. At least for a brief moment. His harsh grip on her chain relaxed, allowing her to return to a slightly more comfortable position. Perhaps it was her own naivete, but something about seeing her father with this almost concerned look on his face made her want to leap into his arms for comfort. It was almost like a completely different person. The father she knew her whole life, the father that would want to save her from this horrific lifestyle. Like the other side of him was just possessed by some demon... It was a childish thought, one born of nothing short of desperation. She listened to his words and nodded, her sobbing slowly quieting to a sniffle. 

In just one action, that brief spark of hope was stomped out. Once again, she was horrified to see her father stand up and pull his pants down, this time, it wasn't to force her to do anything. No, it was to take advantage of the fact there was nothing she could do. She watched as a golden stream of urin shot from her father's cock and landed right on her face, just under her right eye. She could feel the warm fluid splash against her cheek, causing her to close her right eye and hold her mouth shut tightly. The stream of miss moved across her face, cleaning the mess of food off but replacing it with that horrific foul stench as the piss soaked into her hair and dripped down her face and breasts. Both of her eyes were closed now to avoid any contact with the disgusting liquid, she already knew some of the piss was landing in her food bowl, yet she hadn't yet taken into account her father's main intention as the water dish right next to it was slowly filling up... 

She tried to turn her head away, but the collar only caused more pain once again. The only thing she'd succeeded in doing was make sure more of her father's piss soaked into her now drenched and matted pink hair. By the time the stream was done, she was sobbing once again, piss dripping from her face and each of her nipples as her whole body trembled with shame. "Y-yes daddy... I-I'm better... th-thank you..." She slowly lowered her head once again to take another bite of the mush, this time the scent of piss piled up in her food made her lift her head back up with a loud, disgusting hack. She was about to throw up again. She glanced up miserably at her father, the piss on her face mixing with the tears from her now open eyes.  "D-daddy, I-I can't do it..."

• Love 1

"Ohhh, that's okay cutie. You have all day. But you know, you to eat right? We don't want you to faint tomorrow." Fred's voice was calm again as he tugged his cock into his pants. He smiled a warm smile. 

"If it makes you more comfortable I can leave you alone, watch some TV with Jasmin? She needs some time with us I think." he straightened his back, rubbing his cock through his pants till it was half erect. "Of course if you can't do such a simple thing as to eat your meals... I don't think our deals stands any chance. But she is a brave little girl, I am sure she won't cry that much. If her tiny cunt can even fit me." Fred leaned down once more, his voice soft, warm and lovely " I am sure she will understand if I tell her. You have made some many sacrifices for her, she will see reason its her time now, right? "

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Amelia's stomach turned. "N-no! Please! S-stay here with me, daddy, I-I'll eat like a good girl!"  Without hesitation, she leaned backd own into the bowl of piss-soaked food and took another clump of the soggy mush into her mouth, forcing it down. Her whole body shuddered as it tried to reject the 'food' every step of the way. The taste of piss lingered in her mouth. It took her a few seconds after swallowing to make sure the bite would stay down before she opened her mouth again. "S-see? Please stay here with me!" She knew she couldn't risk her father having any time alone with Jasmine at all. Knowing this, she buried her face right back into the disgusting mess and began scarfing it down as quickly as she could. This, unfortunately, proved to be a horrible idea. With another ugly, loud hack, every bite she'd just taken plopped right back out of her stomach and into her bowl along with a heap of bile. She just sobbed miserably as she stared down at the totally ruined food. "Oh god... oh god... daddy, please, daddy..." She repeated, begging even more pitifully than before. "I'm sorry, daddy, please don't leave me, daddy please...!"

• Love 1

Fred pulled over a chair and watched with pleasure as his daughter tired to eat the horrible mess he prepared for her. "Good girl, that's a good girl." 

It was astounding that she managed to even take some bites of it, the taste must be stomach turning. But she was willing to do it, degrade herself just to have her sister save. He wondered what else she would be ready to do, how long it would take her to have her love turned into hate. Would he ever be able to make her want to hurt her little sister? 

Of course there were ways.... If he wanted he would force to do it, force her to hurt her beloved sister just to keep him from doing it. 

But that was something for a later occasion, now he just sat there, waited for the inevitable to happen. 

It didn't take long and Amelia was throwing up into her bowl, of course she was. Everyone but the most deranged pornstar would. "It's okay honey. It's okay..... Shhhh.... It's okay. Daddy knows you tried, I am proud of you.... You surely will do better next time." 

Fred walked over to the cage and loosened the chains somewhat, than sat down on his bed. "Technically you ate your meal, right? Well, we leave it at that. You tried at least. How about we give you some time to think about it? An hour should be enough for today." her father said with his friendly voice before turning on the TV, switching to some sports channel and hunkered down on his bed. 

• Senior Staff

Amelia barely responded at all to her father's words. She was exhausted. Her throat was burning and her stomach felt like it was being torn up. She'd thrown up twice today and it wasn't even noon. Her whole body was trembling violently by this point. Her chains rattling as they were loosened up. She was pretty sure her neck was bleeding from how much force against her collar she'd used to reach her bowl. She truly felt like she was going to die. Her sobs were as violent as her trembling. Perhaps a pleasant ambiance to Fred's twisted pleasures.  'Why? Why does it have to be this way?'  She didn't dare speak the words, but those were the ones that repeated in her head over and over. 'Help me, mama... help me, God... please, somebody, just help me...' 

At the very least, she could take solace in the fact that she no longer had to eat the disgusting meal that'd been presented to her. But that only presented a new problem, as Fred had explained earlier. The last thing she'd want to be is malnourished. If she happened to pass out while being raped, there was no doubt in her mind Fred would turn his attention to poor Jasmine who would never be able to handle his horrific ways... She could only hope and pray that her next meal wouldn't be so horrific. She just stared at the disgusting mixture beneath her. The stench of her own vomit filled her nostrils, but even with the loosened chains, turning her head away wasn't an option. Her joints were already aching incredibly. She was supposed to maintain this position for an hour? Could she even handle another minute? She had no idea what time it was or how much time had passed. She doubted Fred was paying any particular attention to the time, either. She would probably just end up stuck in this position for an hour, two, maybe three until her whole body was suffering to the point where she'd cry out to be let go... she could only hope that wasn't her fate, but it certainly seemed quite feasible. At the very least, the longer her father was distracted by the TV, the longer he was away from Jasmine...

• Love 1

Fred leaned back and waited, he was sure it wouldn't take long before Amelia would feel cramps starting in her muscles. Especially after throwing up. 

He enjoyed watching the game, listening with one ear to her sobs and sniffles, waiting for them to turn into cries. He wondered if Jasmin would hear it, check out what was happening with her adored sister. An interesting thought after all. 

"Fifteen minutes done, sweetie. You are doing great." 

• Senior Staff

After what had to be at least 45 minutes, she suddenly heard Fred inform her that she had only been there for fifteen! Was it a lie? Or had it really only been 15 minutes? She had no way to verify, which only furthered the despair she felt. Her shoulders and knees felt like they were falling apart under the stress. Even if it was a lie, she had no choice but to accept the reality Fred was commanding her to believe. It had only been 15 minutes and she had to push through to 60 somehow. After a short while, her sobs began to quiet down and she just stared blankly at the bowl of slop, a constant reminder of the degradation she'd been facing this whole time. Her whole body started to grow numb and she just sat there in her cage silently with a distant, vacant look on her face. By this point, even her mind was empty. Why would she need thought? There was nothing she could do except what her daddy told her. That was her life.

• Love 1

Fred waited a long time, finally sobs turned into sniffs and sniffs into silence. 

He got up, almost felt pity for his daughter. She must be going through hell, but maybe, unlike her mother, one day she would understand. He unlocked the chains and opened the cage, seconds later removing her cuffs and the collar. "Shhhh.... It's okay. Your muscles will hurt now, but it will get better. You did great." the man leaned down and padded Amelia's hair before lifting her up like a baby. Kissing her cheeks and forehead, not minding that she reeked of piss, cum and her own vomit. 

" See? The less you fight it, the easier it gets. We will get you clean darling, right?" Fred chuckled, "You smell a bit."

He carried his naked daughter in his arms, made his way to the bath. As he opened the door he called out: "Jasmin? Could you help us please? I need a hand." 

Jasmin's heart skipped a beat as her father called her, quickly she ran up the stairs, saw him standing in front of the bathroom with Amelia in his arms. Naked. 

She hesitated a second, "What, what happened? Is she okay? Is Amelia okay?" her voice showed nothing but concern and love for her older sister. Fred turned to her with a warm smile 

"She is fine now, just a bit deranged. And well, she made a bit of mess, will you help clean her up? That would be nice of you?" 

"Yes, yes daddy of course... Ames? I will help you okay? Sisters forever." 

Amelia followed her father and sister into the bath were he sad her down in the tub, and took the shower hose in his hand. "Ready Amelia? We will take care of you, we are one family, right? ." 

Edited by Lisa
  • Love 1

• Senior Staff

As the cage was opened, Amelia began to whimper in a panic, initially drawing away from her father's reach before she heard the calming tone of his voice shush her so gently. This was her real daddy. The one who wanted to help her. She was right, she knew he was still there...! She felt a wave of relief as she was released from her punishing bonds. Just as Fred said, her muscles were aching incredibly. She couldn't move at all anymore and just collapsed into her father's arms. She hadn't realized until now just how much energy she'd spent struggling and squirming, but her whole body was far too weak to question anything. As she was lifted and held carefully in her daddy's arms, Amelia couldn't help but smile softly at him. This was exactly how she wanted to be treated. Her daddy was helping her. Saving her. She felt... loved again... 

Amelia's mind was still fuzzy. She was too weak and confused to be truly concerned when she heard her daddy call out for Jasmine's assistance. Why would she be concerned about her daddy inviting her sister to help her? They were helping her. Saving her from that horrible demon who'd been abusing her this whole time. She then heard the voice of sweet Jasmine. Amelia had no clue just how much of a mess she was, but she knew she was drenched in piss and vomit, so she was slightly embarrassed by it. But the abuse was over. At least, that's what she had convinced herself for the sake of her own sanity. Daddy was back. They were safe again.

Amelia smiled and nodded happily at her little sister, slowly raising her trembling arm with her hand in the shape of half a heart, waiting for Jasmine to use her hand to fill out the rest.  "Sisters... forever..." She spoke weakly.

"One family..." Amelia repeated after hearing her daddy speak again. She could feel tears of joy running down her cheeks. "I love you, sis..."

"I love you, daddy."

• Love 1

"I love you two too..." Fred replied while he let the warm water flow. He was aiming right at the bottom of the tub till the temperature was right. "Jasmin sweetie, I will hold the hose and support Amelia okay, you wash her." 

He paused, than added "Better get out of your clothes, no need to get them wet, right?" 

Jasmin nodded innocent, after all it was just Ames and her dad that were in the bath with her. She quickly stripped naked, her slim prepubecent body in full sight of her family, her daddy moved and did the same. She giggled a bit. She never saw him fully naked before. His penis had no hair around it, and looked so big and hard. 

She could however only catch a small glimpse of it. 

After undressing himself Fred sad down in Amelia's back and lay a hand around her neck, the other holding the hose, slowly beginning to wash down her legs. Looking at his preteen daughter picking up the soap. Her exposed, innocent body made his cock stir. He pressed himself against Amelia "You are such a beautiful young lady Jasmin, and an awesome little sister. Right, Amelia?" 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Amelia was still in denial. She wanted to give her daddy the benefit of the doubt. He just didn't want her to get her clothes wet. That was it. It was the only way she could be comfortable with this, with Jasmine so close to the two of them... naked and exposed... but... no, there was nothing to be worried about. If Fred wanted to abuse her, he would have been doing it this whole time, right? Amelia was the one he wanted... right? She listened to Jasmine strip and her reluctance began to build again as she watched her father do the same. This was wrong. She could feel it in her gut, but her heart and mind wanted to be proven wrong so desperately that she didn't object. But when she felt her father's erect cock rubbing against her ass as she sat down, his hand clasped around her slender throat... Not choking her, but showing her just how much control he has. 

Amelia looked at her sister's naked body. She'd seen her sister before, but not in such a lewd context. The innocent girl was just watching them at this point, waiting for her daddy to tell her what to do... and hearing his words, his compliment to the naive little sweetheart... all while she felt his hard cock throb and twitch... it was clear what his intentions were. What image he wanted to put in her mind. He wanted her to see Jasmine not just a pretty girl, but a sexy one. A prize. An object for sexual pleasure. She bit her lip. She wasn't sure how she should respond, but any other response would just seem suspicious between the two. 

She's... very pretty, daddy." She looked up into Jasmine's eyes with an uncomfortable smile. "And the best little sister a girl could ask for." It was clear to Amelia at this point that her father was going to make something happen. She had no clue what. Her best, or most hopeful guess was that her father would demand a sexual favor right here under her innocent sister's nose. Her worst fear, though, was the possiblity that he might have her start to touch Amelia suggestively, in places she knew she wasn't supposed to be touched... The very idea of being made to do something so horrible to her own sister made Amelia feel sick to her stomach again, and the idea wasn't far-fetched at all. All Fred would have to do is threaten to sit behind Jasmine instead. At least with her doing it instead of him, she'd be able to make sure she was being gentle...