A More Direct Chat Option

So I was wondering if there is anything in the works, or if it was feasible, or if people would even enjoy something akin to a more active, direct chat option? When you click on Ecchichat tab under EcchiApps it brings you to what is essentially found in the lower-right hand side of the screen. Then you can chat quickly and directly to people, but it is only one at a time. What if you could chat to everyone available at once? And maybe it'd have the conversation logged up to a certain amount of time back? I dunno, I think it'd just make it easier for people to discuss stuff and to throw out suggestions for clubs and such. Maybe.

Sorry if this has been asked before!

I think the only problem I can see with that is spam/bots advertising other websites or catfishing. I think it should be possible to an extent, and Ecchichat can actually include multiple members, albeit not as easy to use as the little DM's on the bottom.

• Community Administrator

It used to be part of the EcchiChat fearure, there would be a chatroom where everone could talk in. It was shut down because it was never used, and when it was it would be by one person replying to something, someone said the previous month, season or year.

Quite embarrassing to be honest. But yes as  @Manni said, we have Discord now, which is just a little bit more active than the EcchiChat Chatroom disaster was. Woo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up