Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Xeno

Thoughts on being switch

Xeno

So I wanted opinions on how many people believe in the Sexuality of switch, because some think there is no middle ground, for men especially because theres always a small stereotype that man are suppsoed to be the Dom or just the sub, no in between, its just a coin, but for me, I am a switch, I am a dom and sub at times, and some days i just feel like i want to be dominated and some days i just want to get dirty and rough and dominate someome else, I feel like being switch is very underrated, i have never had a partner that was dom, usually just sub and I'm bored of being the dom, i want to be dom so i just want your opinions on being a switch as a male or a female, is it more fun that way? Or should a person just follow the two sides of a coin with no inbetween. 

Pip

I honestly believe (as a female) that being a switch is a lot more fun than just being one or the other. I guarantee that being a switch certainly keeps things interesting, but that's just my opinion. Like I love being dominated, but I also love the opportunity to mix things up and be the dominant one.

• Love 1

Xeno

That's the kinda thing i want too! Like i just want some days where i feel helpless and have accepted that im being used, but yea I really support that!! @Pip

Edited by Xeno

PsychoSexual

A switch probably does have more fun, but I can't do it.

I have a profound admiration of submissives, that ability and desire to give yourself, to trust someone else with your being is admirable, noble even.

But admiring it and wanting to do it or being able to do it are very different things.

Xeno

Well said, i agree with you as well yea, the commitment to being submissive is very noble

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Kzk242
      By Kzk242
      We are two teenage lovers who are forced into labs that experiment on us due to our super powers. We escape in the night into the forests of an unknown location. We must try to go back to what was once our home while making love on our way.
    • Kzk242
      By Kzk242
      I’m looking for preferably a girl to rp as my pet who becomes a furry because of spell that I created. You suddenly have all the urges to be my cumslut and only lust for me to fill you up.
    • Room 1334
      By Room 1334
      Dominick Jones pulled up to the driveway, 15 minutes early, like usual. He was always told if you’re on time you’re late, but if you’re early, you’re on time. He especially wanted to make a good impression to these rich ass white folks, who were going to be paying him $250 an hour to tutor their daughter April for the upcoming school year. He did the math in his head, 6 hours a day, that’s 1500 a week...”That shit adds up quick, I ain’t never made this much money in my fucking life, as much as I hate white people sometime, it’s times like this that makes me think, they ain’t all bad...” Looking around, it was like that old recognition game you would find in magazines growing up, which one of these things does not belong. It was clearly his car, an old 2007 Honda Civic, surrounded by BMW’s, even a Rolls Royce, the kind you don’t drive yourself but looks like it come with a old white guy name Reeves to drive it for you.
      Her school wasn’t allowing students to attend classes on site, and she really didn’t do well with the distance learning, and because they wanted to make sure he was not bringing COVID into their home, he would be asked to sleep in their guest house, that’s right not room, but a whole damn guest house. They were loaded, and he was lucky to be recommended for the job, by his  college professor who was friends of the family and Dominick needed the job!
      ”Alright Dom, put on your white face, and charm the fuck out these rich folks, I just hope they the Hillary Clinton type of white folks, and not the NRA, Make America Great Again kind...” He rung the door bell and waited for someone to let him in.

@KinkyKathy
    • KinkyKathy
      By KinkyKathy
      Sylvia was overjoyed with how well her plan had been turning out so far.  Ever since she saw the striking brunette at the library she knew she had to have her.
      It took little time for her henchmen to break into her apartment while Elizabeth was at work....most security systems always had fatal flaws...the trick was to hack into the girl's laptop.  Once done, the 30 year old professional dominatrix would see every site the girl visited, as well as having total access to her e mail accounts.  Finally one evening everything paid off.  A chime sounded on Sylvia's computer, signaling that her prey was on line.  Sylvia could hardly believe what she was seeing.....
      The mild mannered shy appearing brunette was a closet BDSM fan!  to her suprise she watched as Elizabeth visited numerous bondage sites then went to a chat room in yet another BDSM site.  For Sylvia, this was too good to be true.  Who could've possibly guessed that the shy brunette had a kink side?
      The time had come, Sylvia decided, to show the girl what it would be like to live out her fantasies.  She waited until night then sent a man over to kidnap her.
      A tall hooded man broke into the girl's apartment and snuck into her bedroom.  Despite her struggling he was able to chloroform her.  Once she was out, he quuckly stripped her and gagged her, then waited on the side of the bed for her to wake up.
    • Alexa
      By Alexa
      Hello ^^ I am Alexa, I am extremely new here and I would like someone to show me the ropes (no pun intended) I am a switch, I like video games and cooking and I'm also bisexual. I'm also a huge sadomasochist...i hope we can have fun

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.