Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Xeno

Thoughts on being switch

Xeno

So I wanted opinions on how many people believe in the Sexuality of switch, because some think there is no middle ground, for men especially because theres always a small stereotype that man are suppsoed to be the Dom or just the sub, no in between, its just a coin, but for me, I am a switch, I am a dom and sub at times, and some days i just feel like i want to be dominated and some days i just want to get dirty and rough and dominate someome else, I feel like being switch is very underrated, i have never had a partner that was dom, usually just sub and I'm bored of being the dom, i want to be dom so i just want your opinions on being a switch as a male or a female, is it more fun that way? Or should a person just follow the two sides of a coin with no inbetween. 

Pip

I honestly believe (as a female) that being a switch is a lot more fun than just being one or the other. I guarantee that being a switch certainly keeps things interesting, but that's just my opinion. Like I love being dominated, but I also love the opportunity to mix things up and be the dominant one.

• Love 1

Xeno
Posted (edited)

That's the kinda thing i want too! Like i just want some days where i feel helpless and have accepted that im being used, but yea I really support that!! @Pip

Edited by Xeno

PsychoSexual

A switch probably does have more fun, but I can't do it.

I have a profound admiration of submissives, that ability and desire to give yourself, to trust someone else with your being is admirable, noble even.

But admiring it and wanting to do it or being able to do it are very different things.

Xeno

Well said, i agree with you as well yea, the commitment to being submissive is very noble

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• MildZombie
      By MildZombie
      Looking for any RPers (gender doesn't matter) who is either enthusiastic or into or want to RP themes focused on Pegging (Strap-On Female on Male) or Futa On Male (slightly less preferred but just as welcome!)

I'm also not against playing either role, be it a male reference to receive or the female to give. Since this is such a niche kink that is explored I have VERY few limits outside of what is listed on my Preferences page so long as Pegging/Futa On Male is the focus. A few particulars I am fond of:

Powerbottom: I LOVE playing as/with the idea of Males being "powerbottoms" in this case. "Dominant while receiving" or being active even when they are the ones to soley take it from the Female. One of my favorites so if you are into this hit me up. Canons: Particularly more so playing as/with Female Characters from any form of anime/hentai/cartoon/game and other fiction works. Again can play either role, but if I were to play a Female Character I'd prefer to reference a 'canon' character simply on the basis I like how they look alone. Switch:  I'm not really into playing Females that receive, but I am into the idea of playing Females that can both be more actively 'top/dom' while giving it to the male and 'sub' while still giving it to the male.  As mentioned I'm so-so about playing a role of a female who receives (I can play male receiver for female) because I've done so many times already. Even if we do include it I don't particularly like it being the "focus" of the RP as I will get discouraged fairly quickly. No fun if the guy cant take it too 😛 If this is your cup of tea hit me up!
    • closetwerewolf
      By closetwerewolf
      hey there! looking for an experienced, literate, and primarily dominant roleplay partner (gender doesnt matter!) into petplay/bdsm. i'm fairly flexible when it comes to characters, feel free to roleplay as anything you want (as long as you are respectful and the character is and appears to be 18+). all i ask is for you to have some ideas ready for roles/plot and for you to read my about me as well as my preferences page.
      here are a few roles i have saved which i enjoy;
      You’ve recently won a free raffle; your reward is becoming one of the first beta testers for a new hyper realistic service android. By connecting to the internet, it sends data to its developers and learns from what it’s told and what it does. It’s advertised more or less as a sex robot, yes, but it can do much more than that. What you do with it is completely your choice. Werewolf sightings were not an uncommon occurrence on the outskirts of town. However, more and more deer remains have been found—with clear evidence of a werewolf on the hunt. The townsfolk are fearful that one of them may be next; it’s your duty as a hired gun to hunt down the beast and bring it into custody... or, at least, it’s skin.  I'm a 'Hireable Werewolf', a job which is publicized as more or less the same way as normal prostitution—call a number or visit a website and order what you want then pay. This was only different since, well, I was a werewolf and that I could be kept for as long as the customer wished as long as they payed the required amount. I was trained to obey and do whatever my master or mistress wished.  You’ve recently moved out into the wilderness. Unfortunately, the cabin you had purchased came with some unwelcome guests; wolves. One morning, you come to check on your traps (lined with silver, just in case) and find something peculiar.
    • asami69
      By asami69
      I'm looking for anyone interested in doing an RP centered around the character Touka from the anime/manga, Tokyo Ghoul.
      Touka - an arrogant, defiant girl who has no issues letting you know how pathetic and useless you are. Who is else is better suited for some rape, mind break, and humiliation?
      If anyone is interested, feel free to send me a message.
      Let me know just what you will do to Touka, and what character you would like to play.
      Will you be Furuta? a Shrewd and cunning Ghoul with a clownish personality, who captures Touka, raping and humiliating her, filming the whole thing to show Kaneki, his number one enemy and the husband of Touka.
      Or will you be Kijima? A fat slob of a man, who finds pleasure in breaking the spirits of a strong willed woman.
      Maybe you will be Itori, a seductive woman who finds pleasure in claiming the ownership of pussies.
      Perhaps you will be Hinami, someone who grew up idolizing Touka, but soon grew jealous as Touka married the man she loves.
      OCs are welcome as well
      In addition to RP, I have created nsfw art based on Touka as well. Check my profile picture to see a preview, I have many more 😉
      I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone, and encourage you all to send me any questions. If you can include in your message what character you will be playing and what you intend to do to Touka, and your ideal scenario, that would make my day!
    • Kittyslave01
      By Kittyslave01
      In a distant planet, they is two powerful nations that are Rival, the Germinar Republic and the Relitalia Empire. The Germinar Republic would like to free the people and bring them to democracy. The Relitalia empire which is a Martriarchal empire would like to spread the idea that women are superior to men. In the Relitalia empire men are slaves or soldiers. Both countries are in armaments race for the war that is to come and both countries created a new weapon based on a newly found energy source. This new weapon are MBS for Magical Battle Soldiers. They are living created with genetic engineering that are fused with a block of Idroline, the new energy found. These MBS are usually human beings with animals assets and quality. And they possess magic power related to different theme (elements, nature, dimensions, darkness, climats, fantastic magic, physical magic, psyche, ice) usually a MBS possesses maximum 1 or 2 magic.  But sometimes they had some exceptions. One day a MBS looking like a cat boy with wings appeared to Master all magical power. Without understanding quite why this happened he was given to you after his training. You are the imperial princess and heir to the crown. You were beautiful, intelligent but you had a dark side, you were loving BDSM and to dominate your slave. You had a deep sadistic side and you could be really pervert or cruel depending on your mood and how cute was your toy. But because war is about to break out, the empress named you chief of the imperial armies. Alex (your future MBS) was waiting for her mistress to come and get him at his training base
    • Kittyslave01
      By Kittyslave01
      The aim is to create a roleplay that will involves femdom, BDSM and war+politics and some magic, ecchi text me if you are interested 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.