Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir ~ ? ♫

Bonjour, bonsoir, Magma Ster here !

I'm a fairly experienced roleplayer in the writing side of things, 12 out of my 24 years of life have been spent roleplaying in one form or another, mainly on forums ! As you might have guessed, I'm French, so I might have a fair bit of time lag compared to a lot of people there, but don't let that dissuade you from hitting me up ! My real life gender shall stay a secret, as I like playing character from both genders, as well as futas, and I noticed that English speaking roleplaying communities tend to accord a huge importance to the rl gender of people, at least in the nsfw side of the spectrum.

What else to say... I play mainly female and futas (fully hermaphrodite) characters, and I tend to mainly act dominant, though if it feels natural in the flow of a roleplay, I'll galdy take on a more submissive role.

Also, here is my preference sheet for those who might be interested !

... Oh, and I have massive parental issues that make the whole mommy/daddy calling dynamics some might enjoy a massive source of discomfort to me. Also, curry is love, life, and everything in between. I think that's about all, and I hope I'll become a very active member of the community !

• Senior Staff

First of all, I'm going to say "Good on you!" for that attitude towards RPing.
I agree that too many people get hung up on the gender of the person they are/want to be RPing with, and it's such a shame; the RP quality should be the deciding factor, and if you're too stuck on that, you could miss out on something great.

With that aside, welcome to the site.
I hope you have a lovely time here; I'm sure you will!
If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask. In the mean time, I look forward to seeing you around EcchiDreams.

Sweet Dreams~!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Administrator

Greetings @Magma Ster and welcome to EcchiDreams!

Our site can be a little daunting to those who are new so I want you to be aware that our community is usually willing to help with any problems or questions you may have. The staff are also just as willing to help if you should need it (You can find us easily as we all have Purple names). There are a few things you can do to improve your chances of finding someone to roleplay with, and I've got a quick start guide for you here:

• Complete your profile.
  • Fill out a Roleplayer Preferences form; to let others know what your preferences are.
    • If you're into private roleplaying (Not publicly on the forums, but on EcchiChat (The chatbar) or by EcchiTexts, then consider letting people know. You can also use that link to find roleplayers that you might want to roleplay with.
    • Remember; if you post around on the forums, say play in forum games and what have you, consider putting a link to your preferences in your signature for maximum exposure. 
  • To be in control of your account, consider taking a look at our Account Control Guides.
  • If you're stuck for what the roleplay options are, and/or how to get started take a look at our Roleplaying Guides.
  • If you want to know more about your profile options there are also a few guides here.

If you have further questions, please don't hesitate in asking. We're happy to help.

Archived