Ecchia's Collection of Off Topic Posts

6 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

"Oh yes! Let's do that! I want to wear Jasmine's clothes!" She unbound her hair and golden locks were blown into Luck's face momentarily, where he smelled the floral and menthol scent of a Tea Tree shampoo in her hair. "Whoops! Sorry!" Angel said brushing her hair back with her left hand, her voice like the tinkling of silver bells.

"You are lucky it sure will look great on you and they have your size, they don't have my size so I'll have to just look at you and take pictures haha and your hair smell really good " Luck plays with it a bit 

1 minute ago, luck588 said:

"You are lucky it sure will look great on you and they have your size, they don't have my size so I'll have to just look at you and take pictures haha and your hair smell really good " Luck plays with it a bit 

"You like my hair?"   She asked, taking a lock in her hand and sweeping it softly across Luck's face, back and forth in a playful manner, she had gotten her face very close to his own in the process and her clear blue eyes looked directly into his own, her blonde eyebrows arched and her full pink lips arcing up in a happy smile, revealing pearly white teeth.

1 minute ago, Eros Angel said:

"You like my hair?"   She asked, taking a lock in her hand and sweeping it softly across Luck's face, back and forth in a playful manner, she had gotten her face very close to his own in the process and her clear blue eyes looked directly into his own, her blonde eyebrows arched and her full pink lips arcing up in a happy smile, revealing pearly white teeth.

(I'm playing this as myself so) Luck moves his face he knows that he should go for a kiss but he is petrified "Y-es I do it's so nice "

(I'm playing this as myself so) Luck moves his face he knows that he should go for a kiss but he is petrified "Y-es I do it's so nice "

(me too, when I was younger anyway=p) Angel grabs him by the chin and directs Luck's face back toward her own. She holds it there for a long moment while looking him in the eye then smiles wider. "Thanks, me too!" She releases his chin and spins away.

"I'm hungry, do they have pizza here?" She inquires.

2 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

(me too, when I was younger anyway=p) Angel grabs him by the chin and directs Luck's face back toward her own. She holds it there for a long moment while looking him in the eye then smiles wider. "Thanks, me too!" She releases his chin and spins away.

"I'm hungry, do they have pizza here?" She inquires.

"Yes they do at the pizzafari" Luck skin is a mix of colours naturally but now it's bright pink from blushing. He grabs Angel's hand ans start to take her to the restaurant.

Just now, luck588 said:

"Yes they do at the pizzafari" Luck skin is a mix of colours naturally but now it's bright pink from blushing. He grabs Angel's hand ans start to take her to the restaurant.

"Pizzafari? Cool! Also, do they have a bathroom there?" Angel asks as she squeezes Luck's hand happily.

"Well we are going to need a private place where I can suck your cock, silly!" Angels says nonchalantly to Luck. "But let's eat first!"

Somehow Luck gets even more red he was not even capable of kissing her and she was talking about sucking him, he kept quiet all the way to the restaurant 

Just now, luck588 said:

Somehow Luck gets even more red he was not even capable of kissing her and she was talking about sucking him, he kept quiet all the way to the restaurant 

"I don't know what is good here, you order for us!" Angel declares and steps behind Luck and wraps her arms around him, resting her chin on his shoulder. "Get lotsa drinks too! I like soda pop!" She tells him as she leans into him and her small breasts press into his back.

"I don't know what is good here, you order for us!" Angel declares and steps behind Luck and wraps her arms around him, resting her chin on his shoulder. "Get lotsa drinks too! I like soda pop!" She tells him as she leans into him and her small breasts press into his back.

It was like he was a mute Luck choosing things just by pointing at them he asked for 2 small pizzas one plain Cheese and one Pepperoni and Sausage and two large cokes he liked feeling her hugging him it felt nice being hugged 

It was like he was a mute Luck choosing things just by pointing at them he asked for 2 small pizzas one plain Cheese and one Pepperoni and Sausage and two large cokes he liked feeling her hugging him it felt nice being hugged 

"Thanks!" Angel declares and kisses Luck on the cheek with a smack, leaving a lip impression of pink lipstick behind. "Do we take a seat now or how does it work? " She inquires of Luck.

"Thanks!" Angel declares and kisses Luck on the cheek with a smack, leaving a lip impression of pink lipstick behind. "Do we take a seat now or how does it work? " She inquires of Luck.

Finally Luck get around to talk "You can sit I wait here and grab the food it doesn't take long to get ready " he did not clean his cheek living the lipstick there 

Finally Luck get around to talk "You can sit I wait here and grab the food it doesn't take long to get ready " he did not clean his cheek living the lipstick there 

Angel looks like she doesn't want to leave him in the line alone, she clings to him, hugging him and keeping her chin on his shoulder. "It's ok we will just hang out together and sit together when the food comes!" Then for no reason she suddenly takes his earlobe in her mouth and bites gently down on it. She giggles then gives a playful, sexual sounding moan in his ear.

6 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

Angel looks like she doesn't want to leave him in the line alone, she clings to him, hugging him and keeping her chin on his shoulder. "It's ok we will just hang out together and sit together when the food comes!" Then for no reason she suddenly takes his earlobe in her mouth and bites gently down on it. She giggles then gives a playful, sexual sounding moan in his ear.

Luck likes that she decided to stay there but before he could say anything she had bitten him when she started to moaning on his ear his body shiver Angel was way too ahead of him sexually 

Just now, Eros Angel said:

"I don't want to give you a seizure or something, I'll stop teasing you for a bit..." Angel whispers giggling then just hangs off him, hugging him.

"I li....ked I was just not ready for it, I'm way too inexperienced compared to you " Luck turns around so he can look at her but keeps hugging her 

6 minutes ago, luck588 said:

Luck finally took courage and went for a kiss "I want many more " 

Angel smiled widely as Luck kissed her back. She put her hand behind the back of his neck and pulled him close for a series of passionate kisses. Finally pulling back she says; "I'm not hungry...for food, anymore, come with me to the bathroom?"

Angel smiled widely as Luck kissed her back. She put her hand behind the back of his neck and pulled him close for a series of passionate kisses. Finally pulling back she says; "I'm not hungry...for food, anymore, come with me to the bathroom?"

Luck know that she is the one in control here so he just follow her to the bathroom not really knowing what to do