Hiya, everyone.

Hello, all! Feel free to call me by my screen name, Feyvel--or Fey, if you wish. I'm not picky when it comes to my name. 

I actually made my Ecchi Dreams account a couple of weeks ago, but I never really got around to exploring the site until now. It's nice to finally get started! For starters, I would like to say that I have been an avid roleplayer for several years now, though I have actually never joined a forum site dedicated specifically for it, so this is my first time on something like this. I have a lot to learn, I'm sure, so please be patient with me. ^_^

I've already started character creating, and I should be getting started on posting with him soon. I think I may actually draw him first and upload the scan as my profile picture, who knows. I'll get to that some other time, though.

Anyways, just thought I'd announce my existence to this world and say I'm really looking forward to getting attached to this community. It looks like a super fun time. See you guys soon!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

I've been a little bad, and let my welcoming slip. I should have replied to this back in December, and I'm sorry I didn't.

With apologies out of the way, welcome to EcchiDreams, Feyvel.

As everyone else has said, if you need any help with anything just ask. I'm the one to come to if you need help in the Gallery section.

Oh, and consider this existence acknowledged. xD

Sweet Dreams~