Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
vatsayana

sex Age is a matter of mind

vatsayana

age play 

Rucio

I have several questions and concerns regarding this post. First off, your title is one that seems almost perfectly engineered to spark a debate, and your defense (or explanation of what it's supposed to mean, especially relating to this site) is a grand total of two words: "age play".  This does not help anyone understand what on earth you're trying to say; if anything, it will just confuse people further. It's under the Welcome Forum, with a main tag of "sex", and a grand total of two words. For the benefit of yourself and others, I would strongly reccommend that you elaborate on what it is you are trying to say, and to what extent you mean this. If you are looking for a roleplay partner, specifically one willing to do a roleplay based on age play, then I am deeply sorry for this rant. If you were not looking for a roleplay partner with that as criteria, then I would advise at least putting a few sentences as to what it is you're trying to say.

TL;DR What on earth is this post even saying? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

vatsayana

To begin with,  I am not trying to say , I am saying it. 

You hit the nail on the head when you say that the title is perfectly engineered to spark a debate. How did you guess that I am an engineer. 

A stout steel nail   , when hit with a powerful hammer, is bound to generate sparks and you did exactly that. 

The sparks should be able to throw enough light to dispel the confusion and , if not , let the mystery remain to encourage further bright responses. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Neptune
      By Neptune
      Warning: This Side Story will contain scenes of a graphic nature. This includes, but is not limited to, Heterosexual sex, dress up, seduction. If you find either of these themes distasteful, then please do not read.
      Participants: Rowan and Natia
      Description: Upon reaching Ryn'tur, Rowan and Natia visited Glenda's shop, where Natia bought a surprise for Rowan, despite encountering a problem with a slave owner. They went to the local inn, sat down and had a meal before Natia requested to go to their private room.
      -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
      Rowan remained patiently waiting as Natia seemed to stare blankly up at him. The corner of his lips twitched a little, finding it very endearing. It made him want to draw her into his arms and to kiss those perfect little lips of hers. But he resisted the urge and contented himself with waiting to see what she wanted. When she demanded that he turn around and cover his eyes, he raised an eyebrow at her, “This again?” He asked, his tone light and teasing. He could see that she was looking rather nervous and he hoped his rather lighthearted tone helped put her at ease. He gave her an encouraging smile before he turned around so that he was no longer looking at him. He then reached up and covered his eyes with his hands to ensure that he wasn’t able to peak, even if he was facing her.
      That said, that didn’t stop his ears to twitch a little as he listened out for her movements. It was cheating a little, since he could hear very well, but he was curious as to what she was wanting to show him. The only thing he could think of, was what she had bought from Glenda’s, but he had not expected her to show him that so soon. He was certainly curious to know what she had gotten, and how she would look in it. Admittedly, he was rather excited, and found himself waiting rather impatiently for her to get changed. One thing was for sure, though, she was undoubtedly going to make it hard for him to leave that evening to look into her potential friend. If she looked anywhere near how she looked in his imagination, it was going to be hard not to spend all night fucking her into the bed. 
      He also had to make a mental note to not break the bed in the process, either. 
    • Seduction936
      By Seduction936
      Look at my F-list for an idea of what I like~
      Im really in the mood for a big breasted maid, or a big breasted milf ready to take care of me. We can plot some more once we get chatting! You can reach me multiple ways:
      Discord: Sedudu#0969
      Twitter: @time_seduction
    • Neptune
      By Neptune
      Warning: This Side Story will contain scenes of a graphic nature. This includes, but is not limited to, sex, and first times. If you find either of these themes distasteful, then please do not read. This thread will not contain any sex; it is an adventure thread.
      Participants: Wolfe and Hanako
      Description: After settling in a somewhat safe house, Wolfe and Hanako planned on having a bath with the houses supply of water. Before they could, Cole stumbled onto their doorstep where he begged entrance. They patched him up and sent him on his way, before moving to enjoy their much needed bath.
      State changes for all participants: -20 Hunger points, -30 Thirst points, +20 Sanity points.
      -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
      Wolfe’s blue eyes shifted to look at Cole before he gave a slightly strained smile, “A little tired, perhaps. Who isn’t these days?” He asked back, skirting around the question that he really didn’t want to answer. Besides, it wasn’t entirely untrue. He was tired. He had been tired for about a year now. One had always sleep lightly in these times. If one didn’t, one might get caught off-guard by zombies sneaking up on them. He then looked over at Hanako when she spoke and he gave her one his charming smiles, “I’ll be there in a few minutes.” He said, watching as she walked out of the garage. After a moment, he turned back and said, "Now that you're patched up, I'll see you out." He doubted Cole would blame him, as he wanted to protect both his little sister and Hanako, and while Penny seemed to like the man, he didn't want to allow the man to hang around. Perhaps in the future, but not now. Not when the man wished to be on his own, now that the wound was dealt with.
      He then stood up, stroking along Penny’s face as she whined in disappointed, “Come on, Penny.” He said, his fingers tickling behind her ear before he looked at Cole and jerked his head towards the door. He then turned and left the garage, holding the door open for Penny to slip past him as well as for Cole, “Just lock the door behind you.” He said to the other man, pointing with his good hand towards the lock of the garage door into the study which had a key in it. He waited until Cole had done that before leading him out into the main hallway. He then peered out of the peephole of the front door, seeing that it was completely clear. He then carefully unlocked the door, making as little noise as possible before opening it up to allow Cole to leave, "Take care." He said softly as he watched the man leave. Once he was gone, Wolfe closed the door and locked it back up. He then Penny then moved to the stairs. He carefully stepped over Hanako’s noise trap while Penny slipped underneath it. He moved up the curved stairs to the landing, where the ladder was still down from the attic. He looked down at Penny and indicated with his arm for her to go up, “Up you go, Penny.” He said.
      She tilted her head at him, whining softly. She nuzzled his leg before gingerly placing her front legs on the steps of the ladder. As it was one that was angled, rather than straight up, he was able to then scramble up. He watched carefully, ready to help her up if he needed to, but she disappeared from view into the dark attic. He nodded in satisfaction before bending and grabbing onto the ladder and pushing it up so that the attic was locked. It would keep the two of them safe while he and Hanako were bathing. He checked the attic door before moving into the master bedroom. He could hear splashing from the bathroom, which could only be Hanako. 
      He reached up and undid the zip of his leather jacket before he frowned as he realised it was going to be awkward undressing with his broken wrist. He tried to think for a few moments before realising that there was no helping for it. With a little grimace he went to the bathroom, gently tapping his finger against it to announce his presence before he opened the door and peered inside, "I've got a problem. It's going to be really awkward getting undressed with only one good hand." He said, sounding a little embarrassed. He then took note of her sitting in the bathtub. He wasn't able to see much, as she was crouching low in the tub, hidden by the side as well as covering up the more interesting features with her arms. The only thing he could see clearly was the glorious red hair that clung to her pale skin, almost looking like tendrils of fire moving across her skin. He really liked her hair; such an unusual colour. 
    • Soft Stroke
      By Soft Stroke
      Greetings members of EcchiDreams! My name is Soft Stroke, and yes, that name means exactly what you think it does~!
      Just so you have it, my Preference Sheet is linked here as well. I primarily play Switch and Bottom (Submissive).
      All my ideas are written below! I use MC (My Character) and YC (Your Character) as needed. NB refers to Futa/Nonbinary characters. If I play a male, it will usually be a Femboy! Please feel free to EcchiText me with any questions you may have!
      This Wasn't The Proposal! [FxM/NB]: MC never meant to enter a proposal. YC, an alien, monster girl or some other supernatural entity, simply happened upon them, and MC said the magic words and actions to somehow propose to them. Now, YC's family is holding MC into that marriage relationship, and the two will have to figure out how they're going to handle it now that it's begun...

A Uniquely Sexed Assignment [FxNB]: A new job is an opportunity. For MC, it's work. A job has opened up for a live-in maid position, one that is meant to take care of someone that is listed as an 'extremely introverted recluse.' What this means is hard to say, but money is money. So, after accepting the job and moving in, the two learn about each other, and the unique... 'elements' that are required for this particular job.

A Place Beyond All Decency [FxAny]: The term 'isekai' means 'in another world.' That's exactly what happens one day when MC is dumped into a new world beyond anything they know. A world that is filled to the brim with sex, sexual antics, and was sex mentioned already? Regardless of this fact, as the world sees its first pure human in a long, long while, things are about to go south for all parties involved, be it literally, or physically.

The Succubi's Betroved [FxF/NB]: When a succubus has sex with a human, they can tell if that human is meant to be their own. If a succubus finds their true partner, then they forever bond to them, their nourishment from them and them alone. In this world, humans and demons live among each other, nervously. Thus, one day, a human opens their door to a succubus, waiting, happily smiling, and asks the human for their hand in marriage.
      His Monstrous Encounters [MxF/NB]: As a variation upon the 'Place Beyond All Decency' idea, rather than being dumped into the world, several years ago a dimension of Monster Girls merged with the current one, allowing for passage between them. As the societies have begun to merge, so too have the people. MC has recently been given a chance to visit this new Monster Girl dimension by staying with an internet pen-pal.
      You Look Beautiful As Them [AnyxAny]: MC attends a local anime convention, and tries their hand at cosplaying their favorite character to do so. During this, they meet up and hit it off with another cosplayer. After spending time looking for figurines and prints and spending time in the gaming hall, the two find themselves simply having fun spending time together, even out of character and out of costume. And as the two of them connect, the two find themselves getting closer even more than just in their time together.
      It Came From Simple Interests [AnyxAny]: They attended the club because they were interested. When they showed up, there was only one member. One person that was interested in what they had. And as the two found that interest together, they found they were far more interested in each other than they initially thought.

These are currently my ideas! I will certainly be adding more over time. Thank you for taking the time to read so, and have a wonderful day!
      ~SS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.