Age is a matter of mind

vatsayana

I have several questions and concerns regarding this post. First off, your title is one that seems almost perfectly engineered to spark a debate, and your defense (or explanation of what it's supposed to mean, especially relating to this site) is a grand total of two words: "age play".  This does not help anyone understand what on earth you're trying to say; if anything, it will just confuse people further. It's under the Welcome Forum, with a main tag of "sex", and a grand total of two words. For the benefit of yourself and others, I would strongly reccommend that you elaborate on what it is you are trying to say, and to what extent you mean this. If you are looking for a roleplay partner, specifically one willing to do a roleplay based on age play, then I am deeply sorry for this rant. If you were not looking for a roleplay partner with that as criteria, then I would advise at least putting a few sentences as to what it is you're trying to say.

TL;DR What on earth is this post even saying? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

To begin with,  I am not trying to say , I am saying it. 

You hit the nail on the head when you say that the title is perfectly engineered to spark a debate. How did you guess that I am an engineer. 

A stout steel nail   , when hit with a powerful hammer, is bound to generate sparks and you did exactly that. 

The sparks should be able to throw enough light to dispel the confusion and , if not , let the mystery remain to encourage further bright responses. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Wraith
      By Wraith
      When the Janic organism was found, the future looked to be at hand. The key to unlimited energy, elimination genetic and incurable ails, pretty much any human problem, arriving on a meteor crashing down in the Southwestern US. Then a mysterious organization showed and overthrew much of the world order, their soldiers humanoid and they are more monstrous the higher the rank they are. In bastion city, the last refuge, They found a new way to fight. Using JOs in combination with nano-assembly tech and new alloys, they created an all female super-soldier squad that seemed out of the Saturday morning cartoon show. The Amazon Rangers, supported by their lovers are the last line of defense. And unknowingly, the lovers are the only thing standing between the girls and a permanent fall to the darkside.
      Preferred Role: The Rangers
    • Wraith
      By Wraith
      The world has changed When biology as we knew it was thrown right out the window. The revelation monsters exist. They are far more humanoid than one would expect. There were issues at the start of course, riots and some small wars, among other things that sprung up over the years. But things have smoothed over, and the races of monsters and men have come together in harmony. And more than one inter-species couple has formed. But the black market is always looking for the next good to sell to the unsavory and wealthy. And female monsters are looking like the latest prize.
      (Fantasy version also available, taking place in a sort medieval fantasy metroplis)
      Preferred Role: Monster Girls
      -Gorgon
      -Dragon
      -Kikimora
      -Angel/Fallen Angel
      -Unicorn/Bicorn
      Elf/Darkelf
      -Holstar/Minotaur
    • 0ItsFox
      By 0ItsFox
      Hello! I would like to do a romantic plot that centers around YC fighting through other suitors of MC (exes or otherwise) with video game physics like in Scott Pilgrim vs The World if you've seen that movie. However, at the heart of the plot would be the two's relationship. I value mainly story with some smut. We can discuss kinks in PMs though keep in mind that I would prefer to keep the plot somewhat lighthearted. Just PM directly if you are interested and we can discuss our characters and the plot in more detail. Keep in mind that I would be the GM of the RP unless you had ideas otherwise if you wanted to reverse the roles of our characters. 
    • Dove
      By Dove
    • Dove
      By Dove

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.