Stray says hi

You can call me Stray for now, or forever, unless in-character of course. 

Been looking for platforms to do roleplays, especially erotic ones, and just discovered EchhiDreams a bit ago. I thought it wouldn't hurt to give this a try. I prefer to do 1x1 RPs, but don't mind others. 

Not so sure what else to add here, other than I'm pansexual and can get into quite a few different things/kinks/themes (will put them in my preferences as soon as possible, or right after writing this intro), and am a bit shy at first, but hopefully that doesn't put anyone off from dropping in and saying hi, or me saying hi to anyone else. Can't wait to see what happens here. Thank you for reading.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Community Administrator

Hello @straygirlinthefog, I see that none of the staff have welcomed you yet. I think they've been just as busy I have. Well, lets fix that shall we? 

🎉 Welcome to EcchiDreams! 🥳

If you're looking for a comprehensive guide on getting started with our community, we've just made one, which you can check out here:

Archived