Elena And Her Thoughts Out There

I normally don't put names here but this one, i cannot help it because i'm sure people aware who am i talking about anyway. So here goes...

I watched the whole Mamamax fiasco. From SOG channel, Nicholas Dirorio (hope i didn't mispell that), luhrix, and even the Mamamax channel itself. Now where do i begin...

I heard this dude from my big sis. I honestly didn't know who this dude other than one content about Youtube Pick A Side things back in the day. And...no offense guys but his video format is probably what i did back in 2007 days and boy does it age like milk on my ears to see it become prominent format for a channel that seems to shift direction to abyss without realizing how deep it goes.

Unless I'm mistaken, given that the channel seems purging their content left and right, from what i gather is this channel used to be horror channel back in the day, similar to Nexpo channel of sort before it shift to gaming for a bit before it heading toward this ridiculous wannabe ARG using people misery for views which I myself would openly hate you if you even consider this is good idea even for short videos. Never ever make content related to tragedy, death, abuse, or anything violation unless you're in-depth about it. Or just don't approach any content you don't even know what it's about if it might involve law or anything.

So anyway, i first watch the SOG video first given that was the one that blew up. Suffice to say from the get go, I don't like how Max carry himself. I know people said Max and SOG is old friend but this dude wasn't subtle about his DM to SOG which in my ears sounds like, "Hey, mind lending me your megaphone? People like its reverb better than mine so can you tell people what i'm about to do? I need clout". Sorry not sorry but that wasn't subtle. Good thing is SOG has more brain in the matter to ask where the material for him to talk about to because uploading video about Max theory about someone, IRL btw, is serious business and can't be taken lightly. No one want to go to jail which is fair. But Max keep being roundabout it and it doesn't take long for me to say this guy is...unhinged even IRL.

You see, SOG later shows a DM that Max feel disheartened that SOG didn't reply to his message but in SOG defense, he was busy dealing with other video about charity scam. What make this funny is, did Max open Youtube only to check his channel but never his associate? That charity scam is big deal and it only has 3 people in it, it's not a grand FBI investigation that involve hundreds of resource that he might missed SOG name mind you. Did Max didn't check SOG channel that he's still ongoing on another video which is why he can't reply right away? And the best conclusion he got is SOG ghosting him and he disappointed. Don't let this dude do RP please...

And it got even more proven how unhinged he was when he outright saying Penguinz ghosting him in mid conversation and make video to accuse him being a predator, when Penguinz was sick back then. It's all started on 2020 and Penguinz was tested positive for corona which mean he had to isolate himself for good weeks and in his defense, he can't do much at the time let alone turning laptop, PC, or even phone to check message. And by the time he manage to open his phone, Max message pop up, and he rightfully pissed about it. That was the bridge that Max shouldn't burn. I mean, dude, it was 2020, did he not check the news about what corona is about or hearing the procedure of self isolation at home to tell why Penguinz can't reply? I mean, Penguinz didn't reply to him only for a good week, not months or years! This dude somehow manage to become one of those BF/GF who come at your house simply because you didn't reply her message for 10 minutes and outright yell at you that you're a cheater and scream bloody murder about it.

But seriously, of all people he try to bait, he pick the most based channel and thought he would bite?

Anyway the cream on top is how Max just outright saying that some of his video are faked and some are real but with fabricated stuff included...right in front of a person whom he had podcast with 2 years ago. It blow the whole thing up when he just outright saying that no arrest are made on his account at all. Which piss off the other guy as Max claim that he manage to arrest at least one guy named Pable on his podcast, only to turn out it's just bunch of hot air. Dude can't even remember what he talking about, i'm not even sure he remember who he even trying to save here other than face at this point.

And then, for some abnormal reason, Max bring chatGPT when he was asked what his lawyer said about his hot air approach for his current allegation. Mind you, Max accusation wasn't contain vital part to be taken to court. All he had is...his own allegation. No screenshot of message, no recording of the said culprit or calls,, and out of blue he pull ChatGPT as his law advisor to ask if his case can be taken to court? Are you fucking kidding me? ChatGPT? That thing can't even figure out Bali culture and outright saying it's a region on a Singapore culture, i fuck you not. Yet this wacko believe this very prompt generator is the best law advisor? Of course the people in chat berate him for it only for Max to say ChatGPT know laws. Yeah sure Max but are you gonna bring ChatGPT as your lawyer for that reason alone? You bring what ChatGPT said to any lawyer, you might end up learn the hard way that ChatGPT is not a lawyer. But if that was your preferred lawyer, Godspeed.

So let's just say he going to court with all he had which is empty statement and hot air, guess what? His case is pretty much like us when we go to teacher at elementary school, crying our heart out because your friend broke your pencils, which your teacher either sigh and waived you off or told to sharpen the said broken pencil and piss off. Yep, his allegation evidence is so lightweight, he might be grateful the court just laugh at him instead of being sued back for defamation of someone or wasting court resource to hear his stupid allegation. But considering he can't even bring himself to tell authority about human trafficking outright, i don't even think he had guts to take things to court. Don't believe me?

Because SOG shows one clip, in which it's available for you to see the full version if you search it, shows Max talking to Xylie (again sorry if i misspell). In there, Xylie ask why Max just sit there livestreaming instead of going to authority to tell about the ongoing crime because he always said that he has everything to proof that the people he currently accuse is a predator, but here he is sitting his arse grinning like moron on spring break under the sun. He just gaping nonsense and right there and then, Xylie already can tell that turn out Max is just going in for the clout without any actual action taken to help the abused victim. At all. Dude probably realize his allegation wasn't hold any water in the bucket which is why he didn't make contact to authority at all as it might lead him to legal trouble he want to avoid. Well guess what, he pick darker path so why not drown in it?

I might skip the part but i assure you I watch the whole video from both SOG and Nicholas from start to finish. It always marvel me how moronic and unreliable human can be when it come to holding accountability. Because the conversation reach boiling point where i would bet if they're sitting in one room, SOG and Nicholas is standing from their seat while Max hiding behind the seat as he just throw Spencer to speak when SOG and Nicholas is talking to him. Because that's what happen. Dude can't speak for himself for all this "ARG" made from actual people suffering, he throw his simp (don't blame me, she sounds like one) to speak for him. Max is the representative of these victim of abuse, he spearhead this very case, and in the end of the day, he dare to point out why SOG himself didn't do his due diligence to take initiative to approach the victim and solve their problem. Is Max mental or what? I mean, dude...

You didn't give any single substantial element to SOG and maybe other content creator a good lead to investigate. All you had is just words and words and video that, in SOG own words, is clickbait and seizure inducing video that hold no weight to be hold.

...what you basically do is pretty much like a police who say they will help you finding your lost dog, only to turn back and said "why you let your dog loose in the first place? That's your pet, that's your job to find it, not me". Max is the one who expose this case, he is the one who promise in his own word to do what he can to get justice to the victim of abuse he collected throughout the year. Keep in mind this dude been going on with this parade for 5 years, but no arrest made. And he had the ball to throw each of his friend under the bus like this? This isn't even anime betrayal moment anymore, this is pure jackass and asshole incarnate. Sorry for sounding so harsh but at least i hurt one people heart saying that while Max hurting lots of people trust so yeah, sorry not sorry Max, in my eyes you're jackass and asshole incarnate. Even jerk on internet including in ED never reach this low to dance with people misery just to make themselves look good publicly. I don't know what Max intention doing all this in the first place but because he never being transparent himself, he better be ready for people speculating things even far worse about him until he decide to speak up...and speak up he did!

On apology video that don't address ANYTHING, and proceed to delete it along with the allegation videos as if he realize he might lose his place on the platform is more important than telling people he hold himself accountable and say what he gonna do from now on to redeem himself. Seeing his new video still open for commentary and ads shown, guess he do value the platform more than all the damage he done. Why I didn't see this plot twist at all?

Yeah. That's my thought about Mamamax controversy. I thought it would be another false allegation or false flag from Youtube cause people life ruined or something but no, it's far worse than that. And a proof that...

ae28f91b39c419cb83a6b9817b605d5f.jpg

You bet your ecchicredits Mamamax did manage to ruin someone life so bad that their family got doxxed and even his coworker also got hit. All because one man having identity crisis can't control himself, making a lies to be a hero to assure himself he exist for goodness of humanity...only to realize he live to become example of what happen if you dance on someone misery. Yes, this case piss me off a lot even though i'm not involved on the case or his crowd of people because it is pretty much that bad.

Anway let me get back on Max a little bit. I'm aware about the update leaked chat on his Discord server saying he's rallying his fans- I'm sorry, i mean Survivor to drive the hate train toward SOG and threaten to sue him a good bucks for it. This is where things get hilarious as a resounding "no" echo through the server. They realize that the purpose of his action is no longer relevant to get victim of abuse some justice, but a personal beef goes up to 11 and decide it might be best to jump the ship before he got an idea to accuse those who did as...ahem..."predator under the sheep clothing". Which I commend them because i guess while Max seems leaving behind part of his gray matter in his kitchen trash bin, his follower wasn't that stupid to tell right away this guy is a liar and now a total lost cause.

I just gonna say this upfront. Max doesn't even manage to get legal advise from actual lawyer and spare some changes to get one, instead relying on ChatGPT which is dumber. What kind of lawyer you had in mind with that, Max? Usopp? Also, this fiasco isn't even class-action lawsuit level as Max claim either. If Max did bring SOG to court, the case would most likely a civil case between two guys who can't settle their difference on the internet which gonna ridicule Max mostly and cost him even more for that matter. But Max fiasco for lying COULD be class action lawsuit as Max manipulate people, threaten those who disagree with you, falsely accuse people, cause harm in people life which Max already did without single fuck of apology made to this day, the list goes on and on and on...you think Max can run off with that? Just so you know, run into hiding with new identity cost a lot of money, which i'm pretty sure, he don't have that much to paid that off. Heck Max can't even pay a dime to get legal advise, what chance are there? What the hell, his threat alone is pretty much openly saying he going for it for payday.

I also saw video of Nexpo confession that he said it himself that even he cannot watch Max content at all, sounding uncomfortable but also chuckle. Even other creator, who look up to Max before, indirectly claim that Max video is hurt to watch as it doesn't get to the point of it, but also cringe hearing Max talking in dying alligator voice changer. I myself still don't get it what kind of purpose Max  got from doing that. Sure it got attention to watch and listen, but you know what, i would press back button right away to find similar topic by other creator who get to the point or leave dislike after watching your video knowing the video you made is not even has any weight on what it suppose to be.

And with that...I think i'm done. For the love of anything, never ever do this stunt guys. You won't even get a job at pizza delivery in the aftermath for doing this BS, guarantee. Now move along...

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, just reminder for myself for starter, i write this after i was discharged from hospital. Now on the actual talk...

I heard, about Nijisanji situation. I did hear a small bits of it and i thought to myself, "Eh, it's probably handled behind the screen like usual" and call it a day. That's what always happen on entertainment industry, right? Well...

Feel free to blame me for not following Vtuber entertainment stuff but considering how screwed this case was to the point a pleb like me turning head is pretty much a sign that someone screwed the world big time. And eager to be pointed at.

First of, about the event where 200 hundred bucks all flying from a personal pocket of their talent. No, not 200 bucks, 200.000 bucks. That thing can buy you a good years subscription of any kind you know. Which is crazy. Those bucks was gone not from being scam or anything but rather for reward to artist who contribute to new appearance for the said Vtuber. Which make me wondering, where the company are? Did they skip the bill thinking that every Vtuber new look was work of volunteer/the talent themselves so they don't have to pay? Even one Vtuber i follow, an independent one, still considerate enough to pay their artist for new look and that's coming from channel who mostly got only 10 bucks at best per month every stream.

I'm sorry if skip a chunk but when the issue with sensitive information was leaked, i almost laugh at the hospital while waiting for my number to be called. How can they do that? I mean, they're not a joke of a company, they're a billion worth company. How can they mishandle a sensitive data like that? To give you some context, the data was supposed to be known only by few, namely the Vtuber, the company higher up, and each of their lawyers. Nothing more. But somehow they leak the data to the other inside their company thinking it was okay just to give context to the next stream they planned to address the situation. Never fucking, do that.

It was pretty much like you joining ED, filling those form, but then ED admin proceed to tell other dreamer you're new fella around town which seems nice, only then they introduce your name and tell everyone your email address and where you coming from afterward thinking its okay as long as it was shared inside the ED. That was stupid as all hell. Sure it only shared to the people around the circle only but that still unethical and breaking the law in any way! 

I also had to force myself to watch those ouch videos from the company and the trio Vtuber who somehow caught themselves on crosshair now. To be real with you, i agree with everyone that video from official channel is like made for investor, not the audience. I even think that they suppose to upload those video as unlisted video and share the link to investor instead of going public like this. It baffle me to no end. As for the trio Vtuber...i can't say i can blame them. Mind you, they're in hot water from the mess not made by their own and they had to be careful more than ever. I didn't know them personally so i can't really say anything other than they had to bother to say those things on stream (of all format, really?) because the company ask them to or something; like in no way you feel okay doing all those stuff unless you were being told to for one reason to another. As you might guess it doesn't end well.

Why the fuck your talent had to speak for your company blunder? It was your decision to fire that Vtuber in very unsavory way, what does that have anything to do with those three? Did those three coax you to fire that Vtuber or something?

Look, firing people when they were being liability for a company is common. It's harsh, but it do happen provided there's good reason for that and compensation that follows depend on circumstances. But the reason why this firing sounds like kick to the groin is because the company itself didn't run on goodwill either. Most audience know how bad they are, the talent don't seems to fond of the company, and here we are today with their recent screw up that make people turn head talking about this? With that writing on the wall, did they expect people to feel the termination is justified?

I'm no business expert. But all i want to say to those company, if by miracle they stumble upon this post or something...

Don't start business overseas let alone expand it if you're not prepare to handle different beast just yet. This is inexcusable no matter how you put it and i wish to move along...

• Love 1

To add context, it was not only three vtubers but a whole bunch and they all tweeted their "important message to everyone" for a few streams planned at the same time, minuted, as the stream of their victim. Kurosanji, aka black company, did their harassment campaign in order to shoot her down during her own stream. It was all planned. If the talents were so smart, they should have said no to do this but they played along and made up lies about a person who was loved by many. All of this was nothing but a huge planned slander campaign despite the fact that the person tried to end their life like twice due to problems. As a result, they ALL lost a huge amount of subs and support while the person they harassed gained all of that support and subs for herself. It's unfortunate that they can do something so nasty, to be completely honest. They must have been jealous of the support she was getting after being fired.

The fact that they also revealed information that was supposed to be known ONLY by lawyers and specific people, is pretty low and evil as well. All of this thing will hurt kurosanji's talents and their future. Thankfully, one or two talents refused to take part into it but oddly enough, one who did like a comment about Niji being kurosanji had planned a stream or two and was late to both. People thought that something had happened to her (Because who would trust kurosanji, to be honest) but a later tweet reported that she was fine. (Scarle was her name, I think?). Some people called it a civil war of sorts. They are fighting a battle against a person they fired and some are fighting each others from the inside. None of this should have happened and I hope the person will sue them to hell... For now, Kurosanji is ruining their own (already terrible) reputation and the reputation of their talents while the Dragoons are thriving.

Source of information (Not including everything that can be found all over youtube): https://www.youtube.com/@Revsaysdesu/videos

Edited by Warning
  • Thanks 1

So...yeah there's an update about the case and suffice to say...i can't really say i'm huff and puff toward the streamers rather than the company itself. I just don't get why they thought that kind of tweet about positivity can be good thing, i mean, dude, you're bad company and we were supposed to be positive about it?

I mean, you want me to be positive about you when...

• You clock a jaw of one Vtuber from their debut due to their past tweet about sensitive topic like a Disney when there's no even proof surfaced yet. But...
  • You somehow let a talent being outright racist joker run their mouth for years, but clocked one of your talent when they actually had a similar joke with actual context and all that before they even finished and terminate them poorly as well. Duality of a man eh? Or was it favoritism?
  • You told every single talent in your company to cut off all their project even if it's for the fanbase when they join your company unless you give them greenlight, which you never did. For example one of your talent got a deal with a Metal Gear game to be streamed but you cut them off, then that 200k fiasco coming out from your talent own pocket to pay the artist for their new look instead of you.
  • You make those three talents say something in your place when it wasn't even their blunder and business to begin with.
  • You can't even keep your mouth shut about sensitive information.

Considering all those update include the actual lawyer involvement who told us where Nijisanji slip and slide with the law...they want me to what?

Company aside, despite the attitude and all of that, I can't bring myself to scorn the talent inside that company. I just saw them as some people who feel their career threatened and didn't know what to do, all because of some incompetence going on in the company who can't even grasp the basic of how to handle company and information. And in the end, they just had to follow through the current because, let's be real here, most of them are still considered new group and surely none of them ever stuck in this situation before. Those trio who were involved in that good for nothing video? They just established as a group year ago. That's why people assume Nijisanji use them as scapegoat for that very reason given their lack of experience working for the company. All i'm saying is, though crazy as i'm aware this might sounds, the talent...isn't actually bad, at least not all of them. But Nijisanji, is.

They are just a people who want to have fun and share it with all of you like every virtual streamer we can name of. They just happen to have stuck with terrible environment.

The talents are not bad people; they just have a horrible boss.

You can't tell me people there having good time with your company when they quit mostly in just a year. Or even less than that with reason of "creative difference" which is a red flag. Or less than a week, i kid you not. In fact, only Nijisanji who have the world record for "graduating" their talent less than a week. No one ever beat that to this day. Now you know why i can't hate those talents. Sure they make those idiot statement left and right at the moment but hey i just gonna ask the questions there...

Did they ever do that before this happen? 

I might being naïve toward humanity for saying this, but i really believe they (the streamers) won't do that kind of stunt unless being told by company or just lapse in judgement due to pressure thanks to someone fuck up that somehow become their fuck up. I can't say it was their fault when they were dragged along while they're in most vulnerable position like that. That is of course until they prove me wrong, you'll see me sing different tune.

Hey, i too have my own duality moment too you know? Move along.

• Like 1

You know...while Nijisanji is a clockwork borker of a company, I have to admit one thing. And one thing only.

They had a great character design. I seen a lot of visual noise of a virtual streamer but somehow I just can't get enough of some of their design. No joke. The 3D rig might be clunky or some would end up having long neck...but the design was just so good guys! Even the 1st gen despite looking like copy paste work just draw me in! How the heck they did that!? What did they told the artist!? What did they eat!?

Agh! Why good things always belong to no goodie people!? Anyway, the very design that catches my eyes are the following. And yeah your eyes doesn't bukake on you right now when you see the last one. I just find it elegant in some way.

29de950bc9c01264888fb66792c6715da44efae35893f4bb085284c9a75f567a5f5db355a8a4f0c9

main-qimg-cda71ec6b5b0b885e9e146cca9cf3b

"A harmony, amidst the dissonance"

"But Elena! There's better outfit! Why you pick the basic!?" Well that's the thing. I'm not that easy to impress when it come to Vtuber design. Highschool uniform might goes a long way but it can be too bland to be put there and left to rot so some adjustment had to be there, and it works for catching my eyes. Sure we only see them in action mostly from their head down to their hip or chest, but hey I'm talking a catchy design there! 

I mean how many Vtuber think lots of color gonna make them look cute only end up as screen noises!? Let that sink in! Even independent Vtuber never go overkill just to stick out before they got hired by agency! And that's why it baffle me why the 2nd character design somehow just stood out. She wasn't that colorful, most of her part are copy paste (perhaps being 1st gen or something?), but just one sunflower on the head, boom, I turn head. And that was the first costume, the default look mind you.

As for the one on the left? I don't know, she look stood out but somehow i find her design was also odd one out to dismiss. That's her default look by the way. No joke. No animal ears, no crazy hairstyle, no screen noise, just a girl in a clothing that somehow blend well in color from top to bottom. Chef kiss. Though I heard she's retired? Idk, Vtuber rabbit hole rife with graduation rumor.

And the last one? Yeah I know. But look, her design just stood out the most than the rest of her group for some reason, and for that one specifically, i personally like that one instead the default one. I don't know why her simplistic in clothing choices catches my eyes but that design right there, I gonna be blunt with you, it make me wish I can draw. The expression, the hair, the flair that somehow didn't intercept the overall looks, that was some work there.

Like i said, this make me wondering of all company who own eye catching character, it has to be THEM. I'm not blowing hot air here, I really dig deep into each character design of each Nijisanji character. Actually I've heard a few wording on the forum when I'm looking around the news after the implosion of Nijisanji, one person said that "Looking for typical anime girl trope around the block? Go for hololive. If you're not into teenage looking folks? Try Nijisanji". Now that I end up looking out for those two designs respectively, i can say...I agree. Hololive design character is more like people that just there to have fun in their existence. But Nijisanji is pretty much filled with character that was strictly abide to their lore to justify their existence by the design alone (talk about foreshadowing...). No mean to disrespect Hololive by the way, they've great line of design on the alternative costume in their own way; I had my own favorite design on their part too. But I just like Nijisanji characters design overall no thanks to the rabbit hole due to that implosion.

I might not a Vtuber aficionados but boy, i won't miss a beat talking about good design like this! Whoo! Move along!

By the way, i didn't expect this to be this long! 💢

Edited by Elena Ichinomiya
Resize Picture

So things get ugly obviously for Nijisanji. The stock price down are a real deal and hopeless. You might said, "they're billion worth company, they'll bounce back like crypto bros". Well I have to remind you Nijisanji wasn't made by Microsoft nor Amazon. At least Microsoft and Amazon has other business venture that can cover up losses should one sector fail. Heck, if MSoft decide to leave gaming platform entirely, bet they still rack up money through other mean by breathing, because they're not called billion worth company for nothing. But Nijisanji has nothing else but...well, that!

But what i want to talk about this time is the people on the internet who think hurling words is smart way to get their Idol up in their ass. I just realize that some people are actually pleb like me who turn head to this implosion of incompetence. But they take things too far and hide under the guise of Nijisanji or Doki fans which is...not very nice. Look, hating people can only get you so much but if you attack anyone so blindly like that, you're far worse than the person you hate or worse, committing greater crime. I know not who is the real fan or whatnot, but I'm gonna side with my humanity thought that the real fans know better than to fan the flame of their favorite Idol to the wrong direction and inflicting more damage for your idol to defuse. This is just utter pathetic move to rile up reaction. 

I also heard that the artist who draw the character for Nijisanji characters (not sure if it's just EN or JP also into mix) being attacked for no reason. Look, those artist only do what they were paid to do. Were they also involved in your Idol downfall or the implosion? I mostly sure they're not. So what on earth do we got from doing that? Making baseless statement will yield zero result but exhaustion. I mean, you're not paid to be in hate train, nor even getting anything from doing that entirely. Would you expect your Idol to give a fuck and pat your head for job well done to giving hell to those artist or the other Idol? Fuck no.

And then of course the baseless statement regarding allegation that never been proven to be true. This is where I always grind my teeth while imagining those people stuck between my teeth. They are just so thirsty to get reaction from talent that they make allegation just to make them shows up in which they rail them with harassment for the hell of it. Because the only time someone might come out to make statement mostly amidst the drama is when there's clear misinformation which need to be dealt with immediately. Do you think those bugger gonna stop and feel ashamed for making such allegation once it was confirmed to be false? Fuck no.

They just make another account and delete the previous one to start all over with even outrageous allegation. If there's a deadlier and sickest of all plague in humanity, is this people with this kind of attitude who just poke the fire when it was supposed to be died down because they just have fetish toward chaos (ow the edge), and for some reason their excuse for doing it is to dig out more "truth" when they doing it wrong by baiting people with misinformation just to make them talk against their better judgement rinse and repeat. Congratulation you help nobody you assholes, just leave the beef on the BBQ and sit the fuck down to see how well it burnt in case you didn't know what actually happen, it's that simple, no one like conspiracy theory and I'm gonna say whoever had an idea to post about their theory, back off, you don't want to be involved too deep with the internet the wrong way. At least backup your allegation with proof instead of just hot air breath but i guess i asked too much for that one.

Look, I don't like Nijisanji as company nor I give a dime about Doki whom by the way, remind me of Tia from Potion Maker. Vtuber ain't my thing. But boy do I scratch my head when I see people think they're above of the law thinking they doing what they doing is legit when in actuality they can be pounded with ban hammer for harassment and bad conduct especially if those who make baseless accusation toward the talents (be it Nijisanji or Doki) and attack the artist who draw the character, is a moderator of the community. That would be grand conspiracy I won't mind sitting and hearing from start to finish inside a sauna.

Just keep the theory for yourself, you don't want your allegation become too big and have yourself branded like that 39IQ fella who was roasted so good by a lawyer for talking too much than they think they know of. Just sit back or move along. 

Well, I did it. I manage to reply to every single RP partner I had. As promised.

No, I won't pat myself on the back for that, I just doing what everyone doing here. But I would certainly give one to you, my RP partner. I mean, I put you guys in lots of delay and uncertain reply frequency as of late and yet you still having me? I wouldn't ask too much when you already give me that much of a chance. I expect the worse outcome you know, even preparing myself to face small number of RP partner as result of my lack of activity than usual.

I...might overreact a little bit here but, I'm happy to have understanding RP partner. There might be a time where I get confused with to some of your writing once or twice, your character positioning, what are you even trying to do, or sudden action without context that put us into OOC full of head scratching moment. And what do you guys do seeing me like that in our RP? Patiently stick with me and explaining how things work out. That's why I won't ask you anything else. I just like my RP partner the way they are.

10179796d7f843c2a8e51f638141a40e64d09c84
"I just hope I'm doing good enough as your RP partner but that's not something for me to say"

I can't sleep. Whenever i find myself can't sleep at such hour, I can't help but telling myself.

"Ara~ I'm gonna catch a cold tomorrow"

Not in cute or hot way in saying that. But annoyance! But I really can't sleep! Oh well. Since I'm here, might as well reply to some of my RP while at it.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

As much as i try to resist to follow the news about Nijisanji, i just can't. One thing for sure though, I don't rely entirely on YT video alone. News outlet and forum is also part of my own research and where i can draw conclusion. By all mean...

I was right.

The company was so unhinged, I don't think JP people would agree to let this go. I know people put the statement of Niji is JP company and they try to put JP work culture to EN branch which obviously don't work. But I call bull on that because if that were the case, well, you think Niji JP talents would just stick their butt there for years? I see some of Niji JP talents been there for years way back before I get my current job which is years ago and yet they still there no problem goofing with the other gen group in their branch.

If the JP work culture is really not working to be applied on other region which cause the implosion at Niji EN, then why Hololive EN and even ID vtuber of all people, seems to be thriving for very long despite under the management of JP though not directly? The stats didn't stating folks.

I just thought that maybe, take this with grain of salt by the way, Niji EN just took action without consulting the Niji JP first. If this isn't their screw up but Niji JP direction, I would bet Niji EN would rise up and fight back the misinformation and settle this. So yeah, I just thought that Nijisanji wasn't entirely bad brand. Their EN branch just gone rouge and the only thing i can blame Nijisanji entirely is why they didn't keeping an eye on their branch especially if its involve English speaking talents. This is just madness. 

I do heard story of wonky entertainment industry but this is just grandest of all because like i said, their JP talents seems to going just fine for years and not even their old talent retire in just a year but Niji EN? It's like they speedrun who can retire faster in their part which is odd. Even in Hololive, from what i can gather, most would retire for almost more than a year and in goodwill, though some are of course from termination but even they handle it with grace which shown that they did the company dirty and don't want to sully it further. But Nijisanji? The list goes on to this day. Some graduation come with a catch, some graduation was because of toxic environment, some graduate because they don't wanna be squeezed with deals they couldn't get away from, some graduate because that's the only time they might be able to get out from Nijisanji without being hounded.

Look, all this fiasco, the whole clique and bully club wouldn't exist if the company do their diligence to nurture their talent. Let's use ED for example. We know full well how ED run because there's TOS and the admin who adamantly enforce it to everyone fair and square and wouldn't shy away to nudge if not hammering you down when you cross the line, which make ED people what we are today; free to speak their mind but aware the existence of the rules. If ED somehow just put TOS just for formality sake while the admin exist just for the hell of it or worse, being toxic to their community, what kind of community would pop up here today gonna be? Exactly. What goes around, goes around. If you being kind to the circle, expect at least most member of your community are filled with people with brain and moral. Doing exact opposite then expect brain rot mutt crapping all over the place without acknowledging your authority.

That's what Nijisanji issue is. Like a parent who ignore their child thinking they giving them independence, when in reality that's sheer negligence. Many talents of Niji EN speak up how many times they get clueless about how things work at the office on day one after debut, only to be snubbed and left on their own device, and then blamed for not contributing at all more than once. How can people contribute to you, when they didn't know what to do? Is guilt tripping your method of operation? Not all people who work on the field know what they doing on day one you know? Sure some of them used to be independent Vtuber but being independent and working with corporates brand are two different thing entirely as you had to follow pre-existing rule made by someone else which obviously had to be explained on their behalf. It is the company job to tell their worker what goes and don't along with some guidance until the worker get the hang of at least the basic of how the paperwork goes. That's for starter. But Niji EN didn't do that. And that kind of work environment is exhausting to live in.

And finally the work visa stuff. I can't get deep into that because there's many thing i need to get a grasp on as of what's the benefit and the downside of it if you mess that deal. From what i can gather given one talent seems to be in the tight knot about it is...

Even though you had right to quit, It's not that easy to get out from your current job when someone above you, is manipulating you.

I just hope whoever involved in EN branch that still has some noggin in their head able to get a move on without a hitch. Because right now, Nijisanji, or at least their EN branch management, doesn't deserve any form of support. Move along.

• 3 weeks later...

Man, I need medical treatment to cure my curiosity whenever i see rabbit hole...let's talk a bit about that Vtuber agency this time. Not that one, THAT one.

I'm gonna talk about a company that is so mangled in their management, the whole talent call it quit at once. Insufferable attitude. And has no sense of direction about their company direction heading toward, all the way down to hiring minor as their Livers. All this nailed down by a company, but mostly the CEO of AkioAIR. I'll be real with you, while Nijisanji situation is blazing hot, at least their talent never call it quit altogether which probably give people benefit of a doubt that there might be some good in that company, while AkioAIR completely void of it all.

The Company Break Their Own Legs Hiring A Minor...On 18+ Agency
From what I gather, this is the start of the fraction (no pun intended considering some talents are named RE:fraction) within the company and their talents. AkioAIR, similar to Nijisanji, are outright open about their adult content which not only include mature rated playthrough, but also crude humor and adult jokes along in their chat stream. So obviously in the paper, the talent had to be 18+ in order to become part of it. But all of its integrity were shutdown when the talent discover that their new coworker is outright minor. From what I got, they said she's on her 16 but some said she's 17. Regardless, it's a bad move from company to let her in when clearly she violate the most forbidden rule imaginable. It wasn't her fault by the way, get a load of this...

In their defense, the company said they hired her with the consent of her parent which will control on what content she would make. Not only that, the company encourage the fanbase to not draw NSFW of her avatar...which to be real with you, is kinda make me choke a bit. All the more reason when they said they done so to protect this minor streamer...innocence or something.

But like i said, when other talents discover that she's a minor, they didn't put a hell on that talent but rather questioning the CEO himself for letting this happen. Remember, AkioAIR is open wide about NSFW hence the 18+ so having minor among them is really not good considering it also affect how talent communicate with each other. Now I won't condone hiring a minor to an NSFW environment but the company seems proud for hiring minor or something, because they announce it publicly that she's minor. This is not only bad move for the company and those who associate with them, but also the minor talent herself, citing that she receive more scrutiny than she already had not just within the company, but also outside. Keep in mind she's not even legal age so this is really grind everyone gears include other talents in the company. And that doesn't stop there.

The Talent Echo Chambers About The CEO
It's a lot. But I gonna break it down the finest detail to give you a picture how the CEO can't seems to understood human decency which involve...

• Forcing talent to use accent they are not comfortable to, or outright make them do it for the sake of sales value. This cause outrage from talents and force him to apology. He did not do it and when he did, he use ChatGPT.
  • He's outright creep every talent when he force himself into "girls talk" and want the talents to talk with him by refering him as "she", trying so hard to fit in conversation and would get mad if they talent "misgender" him.
  • Saying the company is too broke to split profit of merchandise sold. You know the drill.
  • One talent said they want to make catchy phrase on their promotion that involve the words "Lol" but the CEO won't let it. Instead he give a greenlights when someone propose "Bang ur mom". It would be fine if it deliver on chat stream but seeing the phrase is used for promoting purpose...right...
  • Any talent who choose to get out, they were sued by the CEO himself and when the talents choose to ignore, he keep penalty stake higher and higher unless they return to work with him.

More About This Wonky CEO...
One of the talents claimed that even when they were trainee, they were harassed and the CEO done nothing about it. Keep in mind these trainee are not debuted yet which mean they have to fend for themselves as they got no fanbase just yet. One of the talent explain that while she were selected, the rest of auditionee were harassing her and that include those who has been eliminated. This is pretty bad in itself.

However what make this questionable is the CEO seen far more paying attention to those outside the AkioAIR as he can be found playing games and chat with other people who has no relation with the company, especially on their Discord server. This in itself is already bad when those people who play with the CEO ramming down on the trainee just for liking something they don't. When the trainee come forward to CEO, the man pick his clout over the trainee herself...you read that right. Not even excuse are made, he just outright taking their side instead a person who will become his cash cow with proper training. Is he really CEO is anyone guess at this point.

More of that is when one talent mentioning that this CEO talk shit about other corporation, when no one seems to be aware of AkioAIR at the time of this event happening. Take it with grain of salt but some reddit post shown that he's openly said that AkioAIR offer more appeal than Hololive and bigger than Nijisanji. Really? Those two are beneath your company?

• You came up with avatar design that everyone probably seen somewhere and had better rigged version of it while Hololive put more sources to hire renown artist to done their avatar design such as Bae and Luna who were designed by Fire Emblem character designer which rigged far more smoothly than yours.
  • You give it your best and only manage to scrounge 11 talents, 2 of it failed to debut thanks to the business closure. All while comparing yourself to Nijisanji who has 180 active talents from various region imaginable. The math doesn't math there my dude...

Anyway when he can't gaslit his way out, he abuse his authority with NDA breach to get the talent to be quiet. 

This is even more grand considering he done this to other talents include the first wave of AkioAIR and when things don't go up his way, he raise the bar and even make false allegation to the talent to do his bidding. And that's when the camel break a leg on him...

The S1 Talents Leave At Once
Say what you can about Nijisanji but AkioAIR truly top them by pissing the whole talent so much, everyone just waive goodbye at the company and diss the CEO. I try to find other factor but the talents always say bad stuff about their CEO than the other department which already made clear on how he mishandle the audition. 

The first talent come out with statement saying that she's literally got dogpiled with potential lawsuit in order for her to do what the company said which include...

• Do stream primarily
  • Don't make interaction unless for promotion
  • Don't post anything unless for promotion
  • Don't talk to anyone in general really

The talent then asked if she done all that for 2 months as the company demand, would they pull out the lawsuit. The answer is...oh my god what the shit BBQ is all I can say. Because their answer is...

"No promise"

It also followed with "trust me bro" statement which in itself wasn't assuring. This company is hanging by a thread considering their major talent is fed up with them. And this is the best they can do? Are you flying fucking kidding me? 

That's the company part because the CEO add the cherry on the dogpile by harassing the talent after they move on with their livelihood. He went down so bad that he's saying the talent is nothing without him and he's the only one who can save the talents from being sued...by his own given lawsuit mind you! Who the fuck this garbage bin Romeo think he is!? That's not saving, that's manipulating!

CEO Is Hell's Very Own Fuel
One talent statement that really grind my teeth is this one. It all started when this talent want to join the company, but prior interview, her dad pass away. Obviously she needs time to recover her mental state due to a loss which is understandable. The CEO were informed about this in which he told the talent that she can delay the interview until she recover. But the wholesome ended very quick when the CEO also added that the more she delayed, the more likely she won't be hired. The talent know that she asked for this job so she signed early just to secure a contract, regardless, that still scummy move from CEO.

I mean sure, if you run business first and foremost, its to be expected to put deadline on everything. But does it really have to be put along with condolences messages?

The talents also mention that she was left in the dark about who she working with or which wave she gonna take part in UNLESS she sign the deal. This is the point where she realize the company mismanagement when one day she had voice call from the minor aged talent we talk about moment ago. She wasn't against having her in the company but considering AkioAIR is openly NSFW about their business, she got concerned and inform the CEO about it in which she just met with hand waive from him. 

It is also mentioned by some talent that the CEO pushing them to convince their friend who work on NSFW agency to join AkioAIR as if the one they just hired are nothing more than to be the middleman between AkioAIR and the NSFW agency where the talent used to work with. Mind the pushing part. I forgot which talent who said this exactly.

This talent also confirm how insensitive the CEO are for pushing their talent to speak with accent that wasn't their nature. British accent to be precise. It might be a good moniker but the CEO enforcing it for sales value especially when it come to British accent jokes and that offend the talent who actually do speak in British accent while the one who wasn't native British speaker got backlash from fanbase for making fun of British accent. The talent said it's not just her, but the WHOLE wave demanding this CEO to make official apology. He didn't as he let ChatGPT do the thing. Which put even more sour note between CEO and his talents.

This unfortunate talent got herself in lowest point when her IRL issue got her. Bear in mind her dad just pass away and she had to deal with the family matter about it. But her mental truly on edge when she heard that the dumbest fuck CEO just leak the design online which by the way, need the talents consent as it was made based off from their avatar, and publicly announce that they just hired minor which we also been talk about moment ago. The latter truly put sour notes on the company, similar to Nijisanji situation, the talents were given side eye even though they're not involved in letting minor into the company. It got worse for the talents when this fiasco spread about the internet. The talent said that she really consider to "switch off" but decide that it's better to just leave and be done with it. She give the resignation with procedure, citing her mental stress really need to be taken seriously and that's all. But you know better that I won't talk about it if this is where it ended.

• The CEO send email about breach of contract and would sue this individual for leaving early
  • The talents realize the gravity of the situation and ask if there's a way to settle this peacefully
  • The CEO said they will waive it if she abort the resignation. However...
  • The talents saw the renewed contract is far below expectation with tighter deadline and unrealistic pay rate so she decide to decline
  • The CEO keep upping the damage cost more and more
  • The talent decide to hire a lawyer in which the lawyer told her not to give it a dime as it is illegal piece of contract and even considered as extortion if not blackmail which in itself is illegal

AkioAIR Snuff Themselves Officially 6 Days Before This Post
Yep no joke, this is fresh take alright. They announce it on their twitter with official statement. Their YT channel is now archived (only one community post shown), their site is closed as it shows DNS pages, their Discord server been long gone before the implosion. Of course this was expected but what make people chuckle over this company power trip is when they openly claim that they goes down to zero to the point they can't even make return investment to their investor. But still had guts to sold the liquified assets for anyone who got interested with it when they never even pay their talent for their merch. So yeah, I guess big boss upstairs just want to tell us there's even grander stupidity than Nijisanji that went so above and beyond, the talents themselves deem the company is irredeemable.

With that, I'll end this post in similar fashion of the ex-AkioAIR talent tweet.

GG fuckboy, move along.

• 4 weeks later...

Am I the only one who think some dreamer got tripped with this issues causing them to seems like leaving the site for good?

If turn out they just got busy IRL, I got no problem with that. Given most of us are at the prime age of going to college and all that...and term paper...well that!

26 minutes ago, Elena Ichinomiya said:

Am I the only one who think some dreamer got tripped with this issues causing them to seems like leaving the site for good?

I think we both have a shared partner that has been unexpectedly gone for a surprising amount of time.  Busy with school is what I have assumed, maybe a mix of that and other things.  Certainly hope it isn’t something serious.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

I think we both have a shared partner that has been unexpectedly gone for a surprising amount of time.  Busy with school is what I have assumed, maybe a mix of that and other things.  Certainly hope it isn’t something serious.

I kind of can tell who are we talking about here without even mentioning who 😹 I wish them luck!

I would be lying if i said i'm not fuming while writing this. Because i found another Nutnuggets who review bomb someone because they don't like being told to be more assertive in the RP which mind you, is what most RP are required. Dude, most of people who says they had RP with you complaint about same thing for some reason: barebone reply even in discussion and even when asked nicely, you end up reply with review bomb instead. Have you no shame falling on same cesspit over and over? Get a grip, not gripe!

This is RP site, not text generator where you can just get away with just fewer words!

43 minutes ago, Elena Ichinomiya said:

I would be lying if i said i'm not fuming while writing this. Because i found another Nutnuggets who review bomb someone because they don't like being told to be more assertive in the RP which mind you, is what most RP are required. Dude, most of people who says they had RP with you complaint about same thing for some reason: barebone reply even in discussion and even when asked nicely, you end up reply with review bomb instead. Have you no shame falling on same cesspit over and over? Get a grip, not gripe!

This is RP site, not text generator where you can just get away with just fewer words!

Imagine getting butthurt over being called for doing the bare minimum. 😅

• Haha 1

On 22/04/2024 at 13:56, Moon Hound Hati said:

Imagine getting butthurt over being called for doing the bare minimum. 😅

Imagine doing bare minimum even before the RP started 😸 

Have to say i near-miss the genocide raid on this one because that dude did asking me for RP last year but because i was busy at the time IRL, I read their PM week later. The wacky part? He already left the conversation by the time I read the message; he just nope himself without waiting for my response. Guess I had to thank him to spare me the hassle of saying "No" since i did plan to refuse anyway given what community say about them. 🤷‍♀️ 

Normally I always took someone review with grain of salt but when they keep proving how right those review about their bad conduct, can you blame me for starting to believe? 😓 

• Haha 1