Mastadon rollin' by to say hi

Hello!

I'm Mastadon, a roleplayer of 10 years. Nevertheless, I've been around the block long enough to know that years don't really matter, it's the spirit of the people behind the computer.

To that, I say my spirit is definitely one of wanderlust, so I've wandered here to meet friends and make enemies and make friends out of my enemies!

I'm a flex roleplayer who can put themselves into any character and commit a hundred percent into making that character shine. A world of only one or two character archetypes is boring after all! I love putting myself in the shoes of another, regardless of gender or race. It's the spice of life that keeps me thirsting and coming back for more. Seriously, just ping me and let me know if you want me to play a certain character. I'll give you a straight answer on whether or not I can do that for yah.

I'm a dominant and that personality will shine through a lot of my characters. While I can flex to fit the plot, I will make my preferences shine as I feel is needed. I love the taboo behind certain concepts that others may not enjoy and would love to meet someone who also loves total debauchery.

Be seein' yah.

Greetings Mastadon, and welcome aboard to EcchiDreams! Nice to see a new face here in the community. (◠ᴗ◠✿) If you're looking for how to get started and learn the ropes of how the community works and what we offer, we have a Welcome Pack that I would advise taking a look at. The guide offers tips and tricks, do's and don'ts, and more! If you want to, you can take a look at it right here!

If you need a helping hand with anything, or want to ask any questions, you're more than welcome to write to a staff member (our names are in 
purple!) and a full list of us can be found here.

And with that, I hope you have a nice time here dreaming with us and are able to find what you are looking for, and maybe even more~.

Happy Dreaming~! 🌻 

Archived