A very strange girl?

Nadeko turned over and laid herself on the ground, looking up into the trees. "Well, where do you want to go?"she asked Nemuri. 

Her eyelids started to come down and slowly, her eyes were closed. Her deep sleep had resumed after this naughty little session. After all, they were still in school. It never seemed like it but Nadeko never liked anyone seeing her awake, especially people she did not know.

It was certain that by the time Nemuri was able to give an answer, she was fast asleep.

"Again? and at this moment" Nadeko took out Nemuri's penis from her and threw herself on the ground next to him, he was not able to cum but thinking about how he had hurt her, he did not dare to do anything else.

"* Sigh * I suppose there is nothing to do" despite how frustrated he was he could only smile at her when he saw her sleeping next to him. He took his time to arrange the clothes of the two as his penis screamed from his pants, ignoring it he lifts her to take her to the bedroom once more.

"I wonder where we should go" he didn't even think Nadeko would remember that they would have a date. but tomorrow  is holiday and he would not let her escape, even if they had to visit the museum of the beds.

8.00a.m. in the morning, Nadeko wakes up

She rubs her right eye gently, slowly opening both. She gets out of bed and walks to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. She thinks,"Did i have any plans today?"she remembers the date with Nemuri.

She decides that she'll go visit Nemuri before the date. She walks to the door without changing out of her pajamas and pays little attention to her bedhead, opening the door to find Nemuri patiently waiting for her. "Hm?" she seems slightly perplexed.

Nemuri was standing in front of the bedroom door, as usual he couldn't sleep all night so he was arranged for his date since 5 am, dressed with a black t-shirt paired with gray jeans and black low top sneakers.

He arrived at 8:15 in front of the door of Nadeko's dorm was about to knock on the door but suddenly he was very nervous.

'Whatifshe'sstillasleep?Maybei'cometooearly?Iwon'tbotherherthisway?Idon'tevenknowifIlookgoodinthisclothes,I'dbettercomebacklaterorbetternotcomeback' His insecurities attack him inside his mind at a speed that quickly it became difficult to understand even for him.

Nemuri turned to leave but at that moment the door in front of him opened showing a perplexed Nadeko who was still wearing her pajamas. She looked adorable, you could tell she just got up since the pajamas were wrinkled and some buttons were unbuttoned showing her not very protruding but sensual neckline.

'Is she awake, by herself?!', "Where are you going dressed like that?" Nemuri was very nervous so he ended up saying what he thought sounding a little rude, that plus his dark circles... anyone would think that he came to intimidate her.

(Fast thinking to easy understanding: 'What if she's still asleep? Maybe I come too early? I won't bother her this way? I don't even know if I look good in this clothes, I'd better come back later, or better not come back')

Edited by Arknight

Nadeko remains silent for a moment, trying to assess the situation and think about what Nemuri said. Then, she gave a big smile and hugged Nemuri,"Oh! You came! Ehehe.. come in!" she says, pulling him into her bedroom by the arm.

"Give me some time to prepare okay?" she looks in the mirror thinking about what she should wear. Without much thought, she immediately took off her clothes with Nemuri in the room. She was wearing nothing underneath.

She reaches into her wardrobe and takes out a grey hoodie, denim shorts, tights and underwear, putting them on shortly after. She had made no effort to fix her hair so these clothes gave her an airheaded presence due to her messy hairdo. "Hehe.. what do you think?"

Nemuri was happy to feel how Nadeko hugged him.  Entering in her room made him even more nervous and he didn't know where to sit. 

When he turned to ask her, he was assaulted by the sight of a Nadeko without a shirt or bra who was taking off her pajama pants.  

He swallowed thickly getting excited as he sat on the edge of the bed... the bed, the essence of nadeko all over the place and she naked in front of him made him want to rape her right now in her room. ‘How can she be so defenseless in this moment?

but the memories of nadeko feeling pain yesterday, made him close his eyes to resist the temptation.  

Hearing the adorable voice of Nadeko asking about her clothes, he opened his eyes to see her again.  His face blushed, as he get surprise for how adorable she looks.

But he quickly gave her an honest smile, "You look beauty and cool Nadeko-San, I like it" it's true, Nadeko wanted to go out with him on a date.  He was not going to disappoint her by ruining things here with sex, he will give her the best date he can.

He got up from the bed and approached her, touching the edge of her hood with his fingers "I wonder if this hood is to hide when you fall asleep on our date" he said, with a teasing smile trying to mock her a little.

Seeing that he was very close to her, his nerves returned.  He started walking towards the bedroom door opening it for her.  "Come on, let's walk over the plaza a little first." He convinced himself to resist his instincts to give to Nadeko a good date.

Nadeko waited patiently for Nemuri's answer and was heartened when she got it. "I'm happy you like it.." she says.

Nemuri's teasing had made her blush a little. She puts her hands together and looks down, embarrassed to give an answer,"Y-You'll just have to wake me up.."

As Nemuri opens the door, she steps out and agrees to follow him around the plaza for awhile. This was her first date and she could not tell if she felt excited or nervous, the man of her dreams was right beside her walking in the girl's dorm. She wondered if anyone would think anything if they were seen.

• Confused 1

Nemuri was very excited in the clean sense of the word, it was the first time that a girl had dated him. He still had memories of how he never received Valentine's chocolates or how the first girl who he confessed fled crying in his previous school.

In the end, his face and his bad mood kept everyone around him away, but nadeko was different 'although now that I think about it, why does Nadeko like me?' doubts always came to his head, he was never able to accept that someone like him could find the happiness that the normies possessed.

They had been walking for a while and had arrived at the mall plaza, a place where many people gathered to pass the time surrounded by various shops. He turned to Nadeko who was walking beside him to speak her "Hey Nadeko why you ..." but before he could finish his sentence he realized that Nadeko was asleep.

'That was quick * sigh *', He didn't know how long ago but he was surprised by her ability to keep up walking with him while she slept. 'Well is my fault for being so silent' To make sure she didn't get lost, he decided to link his arm to hers as he guided her to a nearby store, in the store he took the nose of nadeko and pressed it between his fingers making her not be able to breathe to force her to wake up, "Nadeko I need to know what flavor of ice cream you want" he said while the employee of the ice cream store looked at them with a puzzled face.

zzz...

Nadeko was sleeping soundly, then, she felt a pinch on her nose. The thought of not being able to breath scared her. She squealed,"iyaa!" and she wakes up to Nemuri pinching her nose. "H-His face is really close..."

she looks confused for a moment, then replies hastily, embarrassed to be woken up in public,"O-Oh! Uhm.. ice cream? I'll have mint.. thanks"

She covers her head with the hood and looks down, hoping to hide from the looks of the other customers. She mumbles to Nemuri,"I fell asleep again.. didn't I? Sorry Nemuri-kun..." This made her look shy and adorable.

Nemuri took both ice creams, his face was serious but inside he was happy to see Nadeko embarrassed. 'She is so cute

He gave Nadeko her ice cream and put her arms back together in a knot making their bodies close to each other.  They started to come out of the ice cream shop to the plaza once again.

"You don't have to apologize, that's part of Nadeko and I ... I like it" his face flushed at the thought of the multiple reasons why he likes it, like the time that Nadeko almost raped him while sleeping. "Let's go over there" he said trying to change the subject, pointing to a thick pillar that would serve for both to stand because all the benches at the garden were full of people.

After a brief period of time, Nadeko decides that it is safe to take off her hood. She listens to Nemuri speak,"H-He likes it? I'm glad.." she thought.

It seems like she had calmed down, although her face was still partially bright red. She follows Nemuri to the pillar and leans against it, licking her ice cream. "This is good.." she says, starting to bite off little chunks of the mint ice cream.

She turns to Nemuri to ask him,"How about yours?" looking curiously at the blend of colours in his ice cream. She had never seen him smile like that, she figured that he really liked his ice cream.

Nemuri quickly regained his composure by putting on a normal face when he heard Nadeko speak at him. 

This is a mocaccino ice cream” his eyes looked at the ice cream with a certain melancholy  “Due to my condition I should not drink coffee or who knows when I would go back to sleep, but once in a while I break the rules with this ice cream.

Would you like to try it?”  Nemuri offered Nadeko the ice cream cone that he had already licked. exchanging his sad face for a sincere smile.  "I'm not sure if it goes well with the mint though"

"It works fine, doesn't it?" Nadeko replies, answering Nemuri's statement previously that it would not go well with the mint.

She bends over and puts her head down to Nemuri's ice cream and starts to lick it meekly. She looked like a baby eating ice cream for the first time. "Mmm.. it's good hehe" she exclaims.

She turns to Nemuri and holds up her ice cream infront of his face. "Hey, have some of mine too!" she says with a cute smile on her face giggling away.

'Nadeko can look like a child sometimes' there where the thoughs he have looking how her taste his icecream, 'i wonder if she is being this cute on purpose, it is impossible to be so cute without planning it.'

Nemuri turned to the ice cream butit come fast and he miscalculated the distance and ended up crashing his face against it, he could taste it, but his cheeks were full of mint crystals and ice cream remains.

He licked her lips to try to clean himself. "It's so much sweeter than I expected. I'll ask for it next time." he said, not realizing that a part of his face was still full of ice cream.

Nadeko is glad Nemuri likes the ice cream. However, she notices that Nemuri is unaware of the ice cream still on his face.

Without warning, Nadeko brings her face closer to Nemuri's and licks the ice cream off of his cheek, sucking on it a little as she did. "Mm.. you still had some on your face y'know?" informing Nemuri as she took out a piece of tissue and wiped any saliva she left on him off of his face.

Nadeko quickly finishes up her ice cream and waits patiently for Nemuri to finish his so that they can move on.

Nemuri was shocked, anyone would say that it wasn't a big deal but he had a good amount of contained arousement,  Nadeko's kind and cute gesture caused him to want more of her, much more.

The Nemuri who wanted to rape Nadeko and the Nemuri who wanted to give her good date were mixed into one.

Nadeko, you have ice cream on your face too” Was a lie, but Nemuri took a bit of his ice cream with his finger and began to rubbing it on her thin lips, making a slightly pressure against her mouth as if his fingers wants to go in. 

He start to eat his ice cream to dissimulate, he do it fast making sure that Nadeko could hear the *crunch* of the cone cookie as he bite it hard looking at her with an intense and sensual gaze in the process.

Nadeko was surprised that she "had some on her face too". She was sure did not get any on her face. She licks around her lips in an attempt to clean herself up.

She notices Nemuri's intense glare and shivers momentarily. "A-Are you angry?" she asked timidly. Did she do something wrong to make him glare like that? she was worried.

Nemuri's eyes showed fleeting surprise and sadness upon hearing her question, but he quickly returned to his 'excited' self. 'I suppose it is normal to think that seeing this eyes of mine... But I will not let them take Nadeko away from me' 

The best way to alleviate the misunderstanding was with words, he approached Nadeko's ear discreetly due the eyes of the people around, while his fingers passed through the lips she had licked, filling in her saliva lightly "No, no, Nadeko, this look means that I am excited..." his voice whats soft and deep  "that I want to eat you, like this ice cream", then he pulled his face and lick the fingers that had ice cream and Nadeko's saliva combined.

Scared that Nadeko could escape, he pulled her towards him slightly, causing them to meet in a hug like any normal couple, with their backs to the wall. 

Using their bodies as protection to the curious gaze, his hand began to caress Nadeko's back, lowering down to her tailbone and started massaging and squeezing her butt. "Why did you want to come on a date with me?" He said looking towards the people walking in front, avoiding the gaze of Nadeko expecting to get slapped at any moment.

"What does he mean he wants to eat me?"Nadeko blushed bright red from Nemuri's vague words after hearing them. She was confused and embarrassed from Nemuri carressing her butt. What if someone had seen them? She thought.

Nadeko awkwardly replies to Nemuri's question after a brief moment of silence,"B-Because i want to be y-your girlfriend.. This is what couples do, isn't it?" she was breathing hard and had a flushed expression.

Nadeko gently patted Nemuri's wrist in an attempt to get him to stop because they were in public. "D-Do i need any reason to want this?"

Nemuri turned his face to see Nadeko, the sound of her trembling voice make her irresistible.  ‘That reddened face of hers is so cute

He felt how Nadeko weakly push his wrist.  'She is stronger than this .. could it be that she wants this?'

Nemuri pushed his hand harder ignoring Nadeko's, Going into her hoodie, stroking the skin of her tailbone directly, and little by little he force his hand into the tight shorts she was wearing.

Slipping it with difficulty into her panties directly touching the skin of her buttocks.

With his other hand, Nemuri took Nadeko's cheek, caressing it gently as he forced her to look at him.  "And why a cute and adorable girl like you ..."

Nemuri's hand managed to go down inside Nadeko's shorts until it reached her pussy, which he began to rub with two of his fingers in circular movements, seeking to make her get wet.  

"Would want be the girlfriend of a boy who until now has only done this kind of thing?"  

Nemuri was glancing at people passing in front of them, nobody noticed that something was wrong or strange for now, after all from the front they only saw each other as a couple talking, and the rear view was covered by the pillar.

Nadeko found it hard to answer that question. Why did she actually? Was it because he was lonely? Nadeko found herself lost in her emotions. She desperately tried to find an answer, and she found one.

For the first time in a while, Nadeko showed an emotion that she did not particularly like, anger. She talked back to Nemuri, a strange blend of frustration and sorrow,"Do you not like me? Can you not accept that i like you a lot? I thought that maybe you were the one that could help me to keep awake since i'm always sleeping, but i realised i just liked a lot more things about you! And.. a-and.." she stops dead in her tracks. She realises the behaviour she is exhibiting.

She reverts back to her usual state, looking down in shame. "I-I'm.. so sorry Nemuri-kun.." she kneels down and buries her face in her hands.

"I think he's really mad at me.."

Nemuri was shocked.  It was the first time that he had seen Nadeko like that, he was going to respond but Nadeko suddenly kneels herself down pulling on his hand, forcing it out of her shorts causing him to lose some of his balance.

When he recovers it and sees Nadeko on the ground covering her face he puts an empathetic smile as he kneels on the ground next to her.

Without asking he grab Nadeko’s hands with one hand and he took her chin with the other forcing her look at him.  

Their faces were close to each other.  "I love you" he said, smiling and looking into her eyes without any doubt in his gaze.

"I feel relaxed and happy when I’m with Nadeko..."  He brought his face closer to hers to the point that they could both feel each other's breaths.  

"But at the same time Nadeko always surprise me, either asleep or awake, being cute, funny, amazing..." The other people's eyes were on them but he did not pay the slightest attention to them.

"Since I saw you smiling at me in the classroom I have liked you, because you saw me like no one else had before."  

Then Nemuri kissed Nadeko, pulling her hood up so that no one else could see it, a kiss that was only for their own.

It started out kind of cute, joining his lips to hers for several seconds, but his current emotions wouldn't let him stay like that, he gently nibbled her upper lips with his, forcing her to open her mouth a little and when he felt the tip of her tongue, he caught it between his lips and sucked it gently, pulling away from her face at the same time, ending the kiss with a small thread of saliva joining their lips. 

He had a confident face but she could tell he was nervous as his face flushed from saying all those embarrassing things.  Slowly he got up again and offered Nadeko his hand "Shall we continue with our date?"  He said smiling trying to look somewhere else.

Nadeko cries at hearing Nemuri's thoughts of her. She slowly regains her conscience and picks herself up with Nemuri's hand, taking off her hood and hugging his arm tightly at the same time. She says to Nemuri as she rubs off her tears,"Sure.. where are we going now?"

Nadeko shows a relieved smile and signifies that she's ready to continue with Nemuri.

"Of course he loves me.. what am I talking about?"

She fixes her shorts and waits for Nemuri's answer to her question.

Nemuri was happy to see that smile but at the same time... 'After saying all that, it's not like I can simply say, lets have sex or something similar *sigh*' Nemuri was full of sexual anxiety difficult to contain, but Nadeko's happiness was more important to him.'I need a place where I can be distracted from seeing her body, so I could resist' With his renewed anti-sex resolution, Nemuri began to think at high speed while emitting a "hmmm"

Seeing them reconciled, the people around them began to lose interest while they were engaged in their own affairs.

"What do you think if we go to the arcade, I would like to see how good Nadeko is at video games" Nemuri was a fan of video games, it was the only thing that entertained him in his long nights without sleep, also a few words of nadeko echoed in his mind 'maybe you were the one that could help me to keep awake since i'm always sleeping!' So this solution came as a ring to his finger in his mind,  Could Nadeko's sensuality beat arcade's fun? could arcade's fun beat Nadeko's narcolepsy? Nobody knows.

"A-Arcade? Sounds like fun.."

Nadeko replies,"Sure, i'm not that good at games but alright." she's happy to have gotten back on track with Nemuri after that little incident.

The two head off to the arcade where they are greeted by the deafening noise of the crowd of people inside and surrounded by game machines, all of different designs.

"This seriously looks amazing.. i wonder which one he wants to play.."

"Which game do you want to play?" Nadeko asks Nemuri, still hugging his arm tightly and hopping slightly with a smile to show her excitement. "There's so many huh..?"

She figures that Nemuri is the type that was abnormally experienced with these kind of games and she starts building some expectations of what she believes is going to happen in the arcade.

"It doesn't matter if I can't win.. as long as I get to play with Nemuri-kun~"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up