A very strange girl?

Nemuri felt he wanted to cum, it was much tighter than he imagined, there was not much resistance but each part of his penis that entered was trapped by the warm and soft walls of the forbidden zone of Nadeko as if she did not want to let him go.

His hands go a little down from the hips to the buttocks of nadeko and pressed them against each other with his fingers as he pulled her towards him to go as deeper as posible making sure to do it slowly not only so as not to hurt her but also to resist cuming  inside her.

"It feels to good, but I have to put up with it, I want Nadeko to enjoy it too" while Nemuri thought that, he managed to get his penis completely inside Nadeko, making his pelvis touch directly against her buttocks. No matter how he saw it, Nadeko was sitting too far forward on him, thinking rationally for a few seconds, he drew his own conclusions. 

"Nadeko-san ... where exactly am I in?" Her voice came out a little nervous, While his eyes saw nadeko's looking for an answer, enduring the intense pleasure that being inside her made him feel.

Nadeko was squirming with her eyes closed from the pleasure she was feeling in her asshole. Nemuri's stiff cock was all the way inside and it was poking against the walls of her bowels. Her anus had never spread so wide before and it was her first time having a dick inside of her. The parts touching Nemuri's skin felt like it was burning from the warmth and Nadeko tried her best not to orgasm on Nemuri's pants.

She was moaning cutely as she bit her lower lips, trying to cover up the moans, only making them more muffled. It came as a surprise that Nemuri asked such a question. She responded in between her moans,"In.. my anus.. of course.." she was perplexed as to why he was acting so strangely.

As he expected. Nemuri had nothing against anal sex, even more after the pleasure it caused him at this moment. But he could not deny that losing his virginity with anal sex took him by surprise, now, after the things he has read online, he had only one thing bothering him.

Every move now that he was completely inside Nadeko made her involuntarily squeeze his entire cock, making him gasp with pleasure. Even so, he took Nadeko's hands in his and drew her towards him, causing the position of the two to change to a classic cowgirl. 

As she got closer he began to hug her, stroking her back and removing her remaining clothes, leaving her only with her skirt and panties on her thigh. When his face came closer to hers, he asked her what was worrying him since the 'revelation' cames out "and are you enjoying it Nadeko-san? Does it feel good for you?" It was a gesture of sincere concern, although it is true that also the idea of hearing from Nadeko's mouth the pleasure she was feeling excited him even more.

He could feel Nadeko's breath on his face between moans, his body against hers now that his arms hugged her against him, and his penis pulsing inside her containing itself, waiting for her response.

Nadeko's body felt hot everywhere, she was having a hard time speaking. "Yes! It feels good Nemuri-kun..!" she said. Nadeko, penetrated deeply by Nemuri's cock, stuck her tongue out and rolled her eyes back slightly, showing an innocent ahegao while hugging Nemuri. "Are you cumming, Nemuri-kun?" she eagerly asked, unsure of whether she could take this pleasure much longer.

Nadeko could feel Nemuri's cock bulging inside of her, frequently causing small pushes agains the walls of her bowels. "He's going to cum.. from me.." she thought. She was taken aback by the fact that she had lost her virginity through having a rock hard penis inside of her ass rather than her pussy but it did not mean anything to her, it was fine because it was Nemuri.

Nemuri now had no limitations, he didn’t resist to captured Nadeko's tongue in his mouth at the moment it comes out, sucking on it in a deep, lewd kiss.  As his hips began to move making his cock feel like he was going to explode of pleasure.  

Feeling this, he stopped kissing Nadeko and began to squeeze her buttock with one hand while with the other he pulled her towards him feeling Nadeko's breasts sliding against his chest on their bouncing as he held her tight against him.

He hear Nadeko’s question between her moans and he gladly answer it "Yes Nadeko, I can't hold it anymore, I'm going to cum inside you" then he kiss nadeko again this time a sweeter and more innocent kiss, even a little clumsy, lips against lips while his hand was gently caressing her body.

While kissing her, he close his eyes and started to cum inside, he stopped moving with his penis on the middle of her ass starting to ejaculate, it was a hot and thick semen that slowly comes out of his cock like a volcanic eruption.

He could feel how his semen was filling Nadeko’s inner walls making her ass tighter than before giving him feel a new  pleasure from which he did not want to get rid of yet.

Edited by Arknight

Nadeko let out one final squeal before falling onto Nemuri. Hot semen travelled deep inside of her and she felt warm inside.

"Nemuri-kun came inside me.." she thought. She was now leaning onto Nemuri, her head on chest and her arms around his shoulders.

Cum came leaking out profusely once Nemuri had pulled his penis out of Nadeko's asshole. However, when Nemuri looked at Nadeko to check how she was doing, she was sound asleep, semen flowing out of her anus. She had fallen asleep again.

Nemuri suddenly felt heavier when Nadeko dropped her full weight on him. It was already getting dark and the students had to go back to their rooms, but he felt tired. "Nadeko-san we have to go ..." He said in a sleepy voice "Nadeko-san?"

There was no response, "you're kidding right?" if they didn't leave soon someone could end up finding them like this, nemuri wanted to get up but a feeling of tiredness to which he was not accustomed, dominated him. Having Nadeko sleeping on him was very relaxing and he slowly fell asleep by dropping his head on hers, covering her with his arms as a futile attempt to protect her body from the view of others.

The next morning around 5am, Nadeko wakes up in her dorm. She doesn't think much about it. "Gotta get to school.." Her eyes were barely open, she looked like she was still asleep. She was still a little aroused from yesterday and her anus still gaped slightly.

"Hmm? Nemuri-kun is gone.." she noticed. She headed into her classroom before anyone came and sat down at her desk. She writes a note for Nemuri saying, "If your here after school, do whatever you need to with me." and she leaves it under her desk.

Shortly after, she hugs her bag in her arms and rests her head on it, her eyes closing and her mind slowly nodding off, ready to be asleep for the day again.

7 hours before, 2:22 AM.

"It's cold" Nemuri wakes up, feeling the cold wind coming through the classroom window against his saliva-covered chest. Seeing how dark the room was, he could deduce that it was quite late at night, despite having slept in such an uncomfortable place, he felt rested and refreshed as it had not felt for a long time. Despite the cold, he felt comfortable due to the warm girl, more naked than dressed, that was sleeping peacefully on him, the memories of why she was naked slowly came to his mind, ruining his calm as his face reddened like a tomato.

"What would have happened if someone saw us?! We can't stay like this" Nemuri got up with Nadeko hanging from him, he left her resting in the chair they were in, picked up all her wrinkled and scattered clothes around and started putting them on. He was naturally excited, putting a girl's panties on can be more exciting than taking them off in certain cases. But knowing that it was not the time for that, he held himself back until he finished dressing her.

Although he did not resist stroking her 'unintentionally' in different places while dressing her she did not seem to react, she must have been much more deeply asleep than in the afternoon. After collecting everything and taking the bags of both. He put his uniform jacket on Nadeko and put her on his back, to start a long walk to the girl's dorm. He was not very athletic so he took several breaks on the way but in the end around 3:30 AM he managed to get to the girls' dorm, where with the help of the white-haired teacher who teaches art which Seeming to be doing the rounds he was able to leave her sleeping in her room.

"What a strange girl" after having showered and gone to bed now he meditated on what happened in the day. the images of nadeko moaning, kisses, cumming harassed him and he could feel something starting to rise between her legs as if it say "Did you call me?" Even though he tried to calm it down, he was unable to cum and spent the rest of the night without sleeping with pain in his crotch.

Present, Classtime

Nemuri couldn't pay attention to classes again, his eyes focused again on Nadeko who slept peacefully on her desk like every day. Yes! like every day "Yesterday I confessed to her, right? At least i expected to be rejected with an answer, but she didn't even change her daily routine * sigh *" Nemuri felt that what happened yesterday was not important for nadeko, "I guess I was rejected, informal sex is normal these days, but I felt that there was something more, maybe I wanted to feel it like that... because was my first" He could feel how the memories made him experience the sensations of yesterday, only with a minimum of intensity. even being sad he couldn't help but get aroused again "Did you call me?", "nobody called you!" Nemuri ended up hiding his crotch in embarrassment until class ended.

Class was over, and Nemuri was preparing to leave the classroom. He saw Nadeko one last time before leaving angry. outside the classroom he could hear two of his classmates talking by the door;

"She's asleep there again, I wonder if she even leaves the classroom", "Still, she's pretty, I wouldn't mind coming back later to see if she's still here.", "We could make her have a more wet dream haha"

Nemuri went back into the classroom, in about a minute he came out of it again slamming the door open with Nadeko on his back "As if i was going to let that happen" the boys behind him thundered their tongues doing a tch with dissatisfied faces. Nemuri turned to see them with angry but feeling fear on his knees, he really was a wimp who would surely lose a fight with them, but his dark circles below his eyes gave him the appearance of a delinquent that was enough to intimidate them.

Walking to Nadeko's bedroom once more, Nemuri was still jealous. his gait represented his emotions making nadeko bounce slightly on his back, his hands that served as her seat preventing her from falling, felt her buttocks below the skirt, his fingers brushed against her asshole, over her panties from time to time, He feel her breasts sliding against his back, and her breath against his neck as her head rested on his shoulder. "Did you call me?", "Shut up"...

Nadeko slept peacefully on Nemuri's back. She did not seem to be bothered in the least by the places Nemuri was touching.

In her head, she was thinking many things. "What's going on right now? Who am i on? Why is someone carrying me? Im being touched in weird places. When can i see Nemuri-kun again?" she was constantly wondering under the facade of her sleepy nature.

She subconciously tugged gently on the collar of Nemuri's school jacket and started nibbling on Nemuri's neck softly. Almost silent giggles came from her as she did. She then took her hands off his shoulders and wrapped them around his neck, rubbing her face against the right side of his chin slowly. "Huhehe.."

Nemuri stopped his walk surprised by the wet attack he had suffered on his neck without any warning, his hands tightened on Nadeko's buttocks in an involuntary response. He could feel how even asleep she snuggled her head against him, like a cat.

"She is a monster ... a monster of cuteness", Nemuri reciprocated the rubbing gesture carefully against her head with his eyes closed without realizing what he was doing, like a reflex, he could feel the essence of Nadeko's hair invading his nose, while his mouth brushed against her ear whispering, "I'm going to rest for a moment"

He focused on looking for a place to rest, walking through the school while insecure thoughts invaded him. "Now that I think about it she is still asleep, she probably would have done that with anyone who was carrying her..." these thoughts caused him an uncomfortable sensation in his chest, lost in his thoughts he took Nadeko to a park within the school grounds that was close, among the trees where it would be very difficult for someone to see them.

Nadeko was exhibiting extremely strange behavior, especially while sleeping. It seemed like she was sleepwalking perhaps?

She stopped all activity on Nemuri and hopped off of his back, standing on her two feet like she was awake. She was standing with her back hunched and her head tilting downwards, her arms dangling like they had no amount of energy in them.

Then, she walked and collided into Nemuri's arm seemingly in an attempt to walk past him. She then wrapped Nemuri's arm in her arms and body, hugging it tightly. Nemuri's hand was in between her thighs and touching her crotch, she moves it gently against her crotch while making soft noises resembling those of a baby. A mix of moans and chuckles.

Nemuri was surprised to see Nadeko moving by her own, he turned to speak to her but immediately he noticed by her posture that she was not awake "you have to be ki..." his thoughts were interrupted by the sudden attack of Nadeko who took control of his arms as she pushed him against a tree, it was wild and exciting, he could feel her brush her sensitive parts against his hand. "What kind of sleepwalking is this, she's practically raping me" Contradicting his thoughts he started to move his fingers on her panties, sliding them against her vaginal lips following the rhythm of her hips.

He was already very frustrated since last night, the lust and feelings he was developing for nadeko took over, and he followed them without worrying about the consequences.

His free hand hugged Nadeko against him, making her body tighten against his arm which was now trapped not only between her thighs but also between her breasts. "I will not let you have control", it was not only pleasant for him, but also fun, showing it with a playful smile.

His hand went down her back in caresses until it reached her buttocks under her skirt, there he squeeze them, massage them and caress them delicately to no wake her up, and then place his hand on Nadeko's panties and stretch them upwards, causing them to slightly squeeze her vagina and her butthole as his fingers in the front caressed her now exposed lip area. He brought his head close to her neck forcing her to feel his hot breath, and only with the tip of his tongue licked it imitating the movement of his fingers down there.

Edited by Arknight

Nadeko moans slightly louder with the movement of Nemuri's fingers and toungue on her body. She kneels down and hugs Nemuri's waist, rubbing her cheek against Nemuri's cock while slowly unzipping his pants. She smiles innocently yet maliciously and giggles,"Nemuri-kun.. hehe.."

She begins from the bottom of Nemuri's shaft to the top of his tip with her tongue, licking slowly and delicately, making sure to hit all the points he feels pleasure in. Then, she took the erected penis into her mouth, struggling to fit all of it down her throat. Subtle sucking noises made it seem like she was sucking on the most delicious thing she had ever tasted. "Mmm.."

Nemuri felt dissatisfaction when his hand moved away from Nadeko's pussy,  but what happened right after made him forget any bad feeling.  

"A blowjob ?!  Just like that?! ”  The hot, wet feel of Nadeko's mouth made him lose strength in his knees as he sat down on the floor, He felt how Nadeko was still sucking his cock intensely making lascivious sounds.  

His penis grow inside her mouth, getting hard and hot from the exciting sensations and sounds.  "That's not fair sleepy girl" Nadeko was in control once again and his pride would not let him lose, that and "Nadeko is dreaming with me" Having heard her saying his name while sleep made him feel very happy, he wanted to reciprocate the pleasure she was giving him.

His eyes fell on Nadeko's hips that swayed slightly from left to right as if was seeking to attract his attention.  He wanted Nadeko to feel pleasure too so he took her by the hips and forced her to turn around.  Now they were in a position that by chance was the answer to today's math homework.  

He gently removed her panties, letting them drop to her knees. He could see how a thread of Nadeko's love liquid stretched until it broke between her pussy and her panties.  Now he could see Nadeko's vagina completely, and that aroused him a lot.

Slowly he brought his mouth closer to it, he breathed against Nadeko's  pussy, letting her feel it, and then suddenly he began to lick with his tongue around it.  He ran his tongue over her skin and then over her lips, moving it up and down enjoying the taste and the reactions from her. 

His right hand was hugging one of Nadeko's legs, bringing her closer to him and the other stroking and squeezing her buttocks constantly as he lick her.

Nemuri wanted more so he put his tongue inside Nadeko’s pussy trying to go deep inside her although it was not much... and then he started to go out and in of it synchronizing with the sensations he felt in his cock from the blowjob Nadeko was giving to him.

Nadeko stopped her sucking momentarily, her moans sending vibrations to Nemuri's cock. The feeling of Nemuri's tongue slithering around inside of her pussy gave her goosebumps and she shivered continuously. 

She abruptly released her mouth from the cock and sat back on Nemuri's face, squeezing him in between her thighs and in the embrace of her lower body.

She sat on Nemuri's face, moaning and squealing, still asleep.

Nemuri felt her head being pushed against the tree behind him by Nadeko's butt, her buttocks covered his face and her pussy pressed against his mouth and nose making him being able to barely breathe. Even so, he did not stop kissing and licking Nadeko, her reaction excited him more than any blowjob, "She is so wild when she is sleeping.. is so hot", so he stuck out his tongue and began to lick her vagina moving his head against her from top to bottom allowing her to feel his entire face pressing against her as he ran his tongue over her vaginal lips and her clit over and over.

One of his hands went under Nadeko's blazzer and began to caress her belly directly on her skin, little by little getting closer to her breasts, upon reaching them he start to massage them under de bra as he still goes up, he ended up stretching his hand completely, out of the neck of her blouse and with his fingers brushing her lips.

With his other hand he had to push Nadeko away a little to give himself some space to breathe. "Nadeko I need you to *gasp* suck my fingers a little" he did not know if his orders would reach her while she was asleep, but he was prepared to wake her up with a spanking if necessary.

Now that he had repositioned himself, he let Nadeko fall on his face again surprising her with the fact that it was her butthole the one that landed directly on his tongue this time. he dedicated to licking and playing with it and the low area of her pussy without putting his tongue inside waiting for Nadeko to follow his orders. "In this way I can breathe

Nadeko listens to Nemuri obediently. She takes his hand and nibbles and sucks on his fingers, releasing Nemuri of some of the suffocation below. She moans softly while Nemuri licks her.

As Nemuri's tongue penetrated her slightly, a sensation overcame her and she orgasmed onto Nemuri's face, splashing his face with love juices. She got off of Nemuri, getting in an all fours position infront of him. Her uniform was in a mess and her head was on the ground, she was still asleep and drooling.

Her pussy was twitching madly and it was spread wide open, almost as if it was beckoning Nemuri to put it in.

Nemuri stopped by the sudden amount of juice that started to splash on his face as Nadeko's butt drifted away from his face.

Seeing Nadeko get on all fours in front of him like a bitch, made him lose his sanity by letting lust control him. "Did you call me?", "Yes!". He wiped his mouth on the sleeve of his uniform as he approached Nadeko looking at her with the eyes of a wild animal. He took her by the waist and pulled her against him, brushing his penis against her pussy, torturing her, not letting her put it inside yet, with the hand that was not wet he began to caress Nadeko's buttock, rubbing it as if he was preparing it for something.

Seeing that Nadeko was still asleep, part of his mind returned, he wanted to do it with the real Nadeko, the one who would remember this moment as more than a dream. He pressed his penis against her clitoris making circular movements with the tip on it as he lie his body on her a little, getting closer to her ear. "Nadeko, I want to do it with you..., wake up. I can't contain myself much more" and just after saying that he couldn't contain himself anymore. 

He put the tip of his penis inside Nadeko's pussy at the same time that he spanked her butt hard, he wanted to try to put it in slowly but Nadeko felt so wet and hot that he ended up putting it all in without wanting, he remained immobile in the depths of Nadeko with his eyes close, trying to get used to this new sensation.

Edited by Arknight

A spank on the ass was enough to wake Nadeko. She awoken, screaming from the slight pain,"Kyaa!"

She rubs her half open eyes, unaware of what is happening. She feels a strange feeling in her crotch, something warm and burning was twitching deep inside of her. She looks back in confusion, one hand still rubbing her eye. "Eh? Nemuri-kun.. don't we still have classes?" she asks casually, as if she was not being raped at the moment.

"Are you okay..? You look like you're in pain.." she says, noticing Nemuri's closed eyes and teeth gritting.

As soon as he heard the voice of Nadeko speaking to him, he opened his eyes promptly looking towards hers, he felt happy to listen to her and he was already getting used to her pussy, so he replied "No is not pain *gasp*, it is that you feel very good Nadeko, so I was holding back" He approached her ear once more with a seductive smile as he slowly moved his cock until it was about to come out of her pussy "Because I want to enjoy it more than the last time"

Then he nibbled her ear while the hand that spanked her butt was leaving, letting her skirt inverted and Nadeko's ass completely exposed to the air. It continued to rise from her back to her shoulders and then down her arms until it take hold of her wrist.

From her wrist he pulled her towards him as he separated from her body, straightening, having a complete view of the lewd pose and the innocent expression that only Nadeko could do. "I hope you feel good too, because I can't hold back any longer" He started to move his hips, putting his entire penis back inside Nadeko as he pulled her towards him from the wrist, he felt it less tight than her butt but the wet it was and the way she wrapped him up like she didn't want to let it out, made him not miss any other sensations he had felt before. Nemuri started with hard, slow thrusts that gradually were increasing in speed.

Nadeko made soft moans following up with each thrust dealt to her sensitive part. She was not blushing in particular but her expression made it seem more than certain that she was feeling a great sense of pleasure at that moment.

Nadeko enjoyed the dominance Nemuri was exerting from him pulling her arms back to grind her pussy with his hard cock in such a position that made her feel weak and dizzy. It was exhilirating for her.

Nadeko turned back to Nemuri to look at him, a certain kindness in her eyes. She said,"About before Nemuri-kun, in the classroom..." a dramatic air surrounding the "couple" having intercourse between the trees and bushes,"I love you too, you know..?" she sticks her tongue out for a kiss.

Nemuri pulled Nadeko against him, hugging her with his other arm from the waist, making her join her back to his chest, now their faces were very close to each other, he kissed her, his tongue began to turn around hers, inside his mouth as they pressed their lips against eachother.

This new position made his cock could not go very deep, rather it hit against her upper vaginal walls just above her clitoris, he started to make shorter but quick thrusts that made the tip of his cock constantly hit that area.

His hands began to run the front of Nadeko slowly unbuttoning the blazzer and her blouse and then moving the bra leaving her breasts exposed to the air. He began to massage one of them with one hand squeezing the nipple between his fingers while his other hand went down her abdomen to her crotch and began to brush her clitoris with the tip of his fingers.

He stopped kissing her, panting "Did this seem like the most romantic moment to tell me that?", He started to kiss and suck her neck while his hips moved more slowly "me too"

It was extremely painful for Nadeko that Nemuri was thrusting into the area above her clitoris. However, she only felt good despite showing signs of feeling pain. She thought that as long as it was Nemuri, it was fine.

Nemuri's cock could be seen bulging through the front of her waist slightly with every thrust. Every thrust also brought with it a scream in pain.

Nadeko makes a suggestion,"Hey, let's start going on dates alright?" she said, breathing heavily over her moans.

Nemuri was enjoying the sensations that Nadeko's pussy gave him while his hands caressed her body. When Nadeko spoke to him, he could hear how her voice trembled and when he saw her expression he could notice that something was not right.

He stopped moving but didn't get out of her, his penis throbbing intensely inside her as if it was asking him not to stop. "are you enjoying it Nadeko? Does it hurt for you?" That question brought him a dejavu from his first time with her.

Now it occurred to Nemuri that maybe Nadeko was a virgin... Since he started thrusting her, he was being quite rude just for having done it with her before. starting to be in panic he try to get his penis out of her "i-i'm sorry"

For the sudden movement, he accidentally fell back against the grass pulling Nadeko by her waist in a reflex to fall on him sitting on his penis penetrating her more than before.

It felts very good but the guilt made him think that he had screwed up they 2 min of relationship, so he said the first thing that occurred to him while covering his eyes with his arm. "Where would you like to go on a date?"

Edited by Arknight

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up