Hello, delicious friends!

Well....Hello there!

I am terrible at introducing myself, to be quite honest, but I'll give it a shot 😄

I'm in my mid-twenties, from Germany and have been roleplaying for...a shocking amount of time, though I've been not really active for quite some time now. Buuut, given the current state of the world in general, I'm in dire need for some (preferably lewd) escapism and so I landed here, aftere a quick google search 😄

(Because the question might very well come up: Concerning my IRL gender, I'd prefer not to say. I wouldn't have a good answer to that question anyway)

Sooo...I'll just leave that here, while I try and find my way through this here very sophisticated and a little bit overwhelming site.
If there are any questions, don't be afraid to ask! I don't bite 🙂

Greetings and welcome to our great and welcoming community!

Do not worry, I am not the best either, but not many remember mine hopefully xD

Your IRL gender really doesn't have to be told here at all and no one will force you to talk about it either. Pretty much everyone here is very understanding and friendly

It's also good to see some more from Europe (I am still ONLY Dane, haha!).

With all that said, feel free to say hi and ask if you have any questions 😄 ❤️

Welcome! You've come to the right place if you are really looking to escape! 😃 When I first started using the website I was always on my phone, and I agree things are way more complicated on the phone verses say a desktop or laptop version. I don't know if you have tried using the website on a laptop browser verses a phone but that might help make things a little more manageable. Hope you find what you're looking for!

Hey there BlackRabbit, welcome to EcchiDreams! Apologies for the late response... 😢 If you're looking for how to get started and learn the ropes of how the community works and what we offer, we have a Welcome Pack that I would advise taking a look at. The guide offers tips and tricks, do's and don'ts, and more! You can check it out here.

If you need a helping hand with anything, or want to ask any questions, you're more than welcome to write to a staff member (our names are in 
purple!) and a full list of us can be found here.

It's nice to see a new face around the community, and we hope you enjoy our site and what we offer! Hopefully you will be able to find what you are looking for with regards to Roleplay, and maybe more~. Take care, and Happy Dreaming~! 🌻

Archived