Athletics fields

" probably cause our rooms have a pool for us to sleep in and such. So I assume most go there. Although to be honest I wasn't rrally close to my room at the moment." she said her eyes would ve scanning the dragon before her although it would be near impossible for someone to tell due to her anatomy.

(Ooc: im at work now so replies will be slower)

• Like 1

"Understandable! So, how do you like it here so far, Miyue? You said your transferal to here was recent." The dragon looked at her as they spoke, but soon enough they turned forward, both with gaze and body. They raised their arms to grab onto their open magenta shirt and pull it off of themselves, placing it off to the side, revealing their smooth feminine chest even more, but the only things missing is a pair of breasts, but still having nipples. This dragon is either a girl and she's really really flat, or it's just a guy with a coincidentally toned chest. They don't really care about revealing that unless asked about, but given how Miyue scanned the dragon, presumably everywhere on his body, she likely noticed that they have a package hidden in their swimwear pants, but not all too noticeable. Then, maybe it's really a guy? Regardless, he pushes himself into the water, staying afloat with the help of his wings. "Let me tell you, you're going to love this academy. Consider yourself really lucky that you transferred here!" He said so, seeming cocky all of a sudden as he raises a brow, a confident grin growing on his lips, revealing his very sharp pearly white teeth.

Seeing their talking partner jump into the water and floating  freely she would drop back down into the water fully and only the tops of her shoulders and up would protrude out of the cool water. "I like it alot so far. So many different people here and such its all quite nee. And I hope it continues to be a great experiance, after all it was not easy to get all the way over here from my home. like they needed a giant tank and everything." she would say.  She approached Keya a bit so she didnt make them feel like she was trying to keep her distance. " The only thing is there are some things I am not so sure how I will handle it later when I have to deal with them. Before I had my mom to help but she isn't here with me. So that will be a bit tricky."

Floating in one place in the water, close to Miyue, Keya just gently moved his arms around in the water, only his shoulders and head being visible as well, much like his talking partner's. He kept his gaze focused on Miyue's, examining just how interesting her eyes are for a moment. "Oh? Some things, you say? What sort of things do you not know how to handle later? Maybe I can help, or maybe the teachers can! You don't have to do these things alone, although that really depends on what you're talking about." He tells her, already enjoying the conversation he's having with her despite only now meeting. He noticed that she got closer, but he didn't mind that one bit.

Well this may be a bit awkward and embarassing to say. But you know how girls have periods or heat. Well my kind we lay eggs once a month. And well normally I have some help with my mom with it. But yeah, plus I don't really know what I would do with them once I lay them. Like would there be someone who will take them or buy them or what. That kind of stuff is what I mean." she said nervously ad she wasnt sure if this was too private of a subject to discuss. Plus saying this to someone she just met was a bit more awkward as well. " Sorry if this is a weird thing to say," she apologized.

Despite not knowing what Miyue was about to say, Keya still happily listened and continued to do so, even when she finished and apologized. The raised a brow and seemed a little bit embarrassed himself, but he didn't seem to freak out over it or anything. "Not at all, d-don't be sorry, hah! We all have our difficulties, depending on our species, it's not weird and it's not something to be ashamed of. I should be the one sorry for asking, I didn't mean to pry into your personal business." Keya raised his hand to rub the nape of his neck for a moment, looking off to the side, though not wanting her to feel alone and such, he looks back at her with a relaxed smile. "Uhm, I'm no undine, so I am unsure how to help either. It's kinda not the type of thing I expected. Aren't these eggs valuable or important to you, though? What did you usually do with them? If it's o-okay for me to ask.." He asks, a little nervously, not adding anymore lines of questioning and letting her reply in her own pace.

"Well once they are laid if they had not been fertilized they have no real use to them. I mean on my home town they gathered them up and sold some to the sahaugin to be used as a delicacy food. And some species would buy some and cast them in a resin to make them into a kind of jewelry." she would say recalling it in her mind as she swam in place staying afloat. However she was not sure how to go about arranging something like that. "I mean I just don't know what to do to set up some sort of agreement like that." she said getting the thought out into the open rather than keeping it to herself.

"I see. Welp, turns out I'm a dumber guy than I thought I am. I really thought I would be able to help you with your problems, but it looks like you are going to have to talk to a teacher about it. I like to help people, but I guess I'm not going to be much use to you..." Keya snickers nervously again, not wanting to go deeper in the water than shoulder length, it seems. He does sigh once, though he keeps a kind smile on his visage, momentarily looking away from her so that he swims off to a random location in the pool not far from her, turning around again to face her but now using his legs to keep himself going backwards, starting to go in circles as he looks up at the sky, squinting his eyes due to the sun being a nuisance for a moment. The sky was cloudy, so it's not always a nuisance.

"I wouldn't say your dumb for not knowing for how to help. Plus what would that make me since I don't know what to do in the first place. Anyways Im not exactly sure if I want to try getting help from a teacher. It  kind of would feel awkward to me I guess. But I don't have to deal with it for a few weeks so maybe I shouldn't panic over it." she said as she moved to another spot that was a bit closer ro where Keya chose to relax now. She felt the force of one of the filter jets on the wall of the pool and she placed herself in front of it cause the power jet almost felt like some sort of massage on her back amd it was enjoyable.

Anyways perhaps we should change the subject onto something a little bit less personal maybe, " she suggested leaving it open for keya to choose a topic.

"Yeah, you're right. I think you will pull through it, though." Keya says and finally leaves that personal topic to rest. He continued to swim on his back in circles, overall just relaxing as he floated on the water. In the meantime, he was thinking of said topics to really choose to bring up.

Finally having thought of something, he stops floating backwards and now keeps himself up straight again, facing Miyue. "What do you think of the people here so far? Do you have any cool classmates or friends yet? I remember when I was first year, I honestly miss those times." He rambled a little bit, before giving chance to Miyue to respond.

"Not really to be honest. I think your the first person I have spoken to really." she said. She continued floating near the jet enjoying how it felt on her back. "to be honest I was kinda looking around the school trying toemorize where things were before I stopped off in here." she would say in response. As she still didnt know much about the school in itself.

"Oh, really? Huh, so then you really are very new. Well, if I'm the first person, then I hope I'm not a nuisance, like everyone else puts me out to be! Not trying to... y'know, get sympathy or anything, it's just the truth. I tend to mess up a lot of times, but I remain proud!" Keya chuckles nervously again, before idly flapping his dragon wings behind him, the movement lifting himself up a little bit and making the water behind him splash around.

"Don't worry your not a nuisance. Your a very lovely person to talk to. In fact I am declaring you my first friend I have made here!" She said like as if she completed a major feat. "I would give you this phone number I was told to give to friends. But I don't have one yet. So once I get one I will tell you what it is." she continued. She had been told she would get a cell phone provided by the government as part of the program  that was intergrating the societies. But they had yet to give it to her at this moment. And she didnt exactly have money to buy one.

Miyue's words made Keya widen his eyes, seeming intrigued by her kind words. He smiles brightly at her. "Really? Great, then I guess we are friends now! Yay us!" He chuckles, though this time it wasn't a nervous one, it was more of a delighted one. "I'll happily accept that phone number, once you get it. Phones are actually pretty nice human technology, if you want I'll teach you how to use one, once you have one!" He says, quite enthusiastically, possibly liking how he has earned a new friend.

"Really? That would be great! Cause we dont have these cell phones where I live. Or much of anything technology wise that is." she said, her voice giddy with excitement. She went over to her new friend and gave him a big hug pressing herself tightly against him.

"I should show you where my room is so we can hang out like all friends do!" she said.

Keya's face and expressions were more relaxed once more, but as he heard her reply and saw her approaching, he widened his eyes again but instinctively opened up his arms, only to be met with a hug from her. Of course, the first thing that his mind goes to is the fact that she's naked, which has his face turn really red and almost steaming, but regardless he returns the hug. "Oh, y-yeah, that would be pretty nice, hanging out and stuff! Wow, you give tight hugs.." He compliments her and even stutters a little in his voice, giving her back a little rub. If she had her hands on his back, she would be able to feel the base of his wings, depending on where her hands are.

Nevertheless, clearly he is a little embarrassed. That's what physical interaction does to someone if one of the parties involved lacks clothes.

After a moment she pulled out of the hug releasing keya. "Alright! Let's go I can't wait to show you the room cause its so cool!" she said swimming to the edge and climbing out of the pool, now that she had done so her body was in full view wothout any distortion or visual disruptions from the water and such. The pool water that clung to her body would follow the curves of her body till it got to a point where it dripped off. Her fins on her arms and legs folded at against her body conforming the her limbs.

" I believe it was room 283" she said recalling the information.

Keya didn't get to say much due to her quickly getting out of the water. As she got up on the ledge, Keya accidentally looked over to her, but wanting to remain respectful, he very quickly looks away before her full body is too much in view. He gulps, swimming over to the edge and getting up and out as well, leaning down to grab his magenta shirt as water was dripping down from him. "Two-eight-three? That's a bit far from mine, for sure. Didn't even know we had that many dorm rooms.." He murmurs, now being next to her, looking at her eyes before shifting his gaze over to the boys dressing room, which is where he intends to go.

"Right, I'll go dry myself and dress up. See you on the other side!" He already started walking forward, but if she intended to stop him with words or physically, then he would definitely stop.

Without thinking she would start to follow him still dripping wet. She would keep in pace just behind him even going into the boys dressing room. Which she personally didn't know what the room was. Since her species didn't wear clothes her culture didnt have rooms specifically for getting dressed. Or even seperate rooms for genders since they were fully visible to eachother at all times anyways.

Keya didn't realize that he was being followed by her, up until his long green scaled tail kept swaying side to side behind him to the point where it sensed her, twitching a little bit. Depending on how close she was, it may also have brushed against her. His green scaled pointy ears twitch as well, looking back. "Oh, you're... coming with me? That's fine too, I suppose. Not like there's any difference between the girls and the boys dressing room..." He then realizes what he said, blushing on his cheeks. "Err... Ahem... N-not that I know, of course..." The plot thickens.

He kept walking up into the boys dressing room, sliding the curtain to the side to get in.

Keya raised a brow, shaking his head, keeping the curtain open for Miyue to enter as well. "What? No no no, of course not. Just, you know, you're a girl in the boys dressing room. I don't mind, but if other boys would be here, they would be... overly excited to see you right now." He squints his eyes as he looks at her, examining her naked body with his eyes, but totally not for the reason to stare. He also had a chill tone in his voice, so it's not like he has anything perverted in his mind.

He would walk over to one of the benches in the locker room, where he initially left his clothes, grabbing one of the available towels to wrap it around his waist to cover himself, letting his wet swimwear boxers drop down, only to switch it out with his regular ones after drying his crotch, all while it's covered by a towel. He doesn't seem to mind that he's dressing up in front of a girl.

Removing the towel off of himself to reveal that he now put on his regular boxers, tossing it onto one of the benches so that now he can put on his black pants, which appear rather baggy after he had put them on, but that didn't matter to him. Then, after drying his body and a little of his hair as well, he put on his magenta shirt and buttoned it back up.

Keya realized that she looks awkward and embarrassed, which makes him shake his head. "Relax, there's nobody else here, and it's not like I have a problem with you being around!" He points at himself as he said so confidently, grabbing his wet swimsuit to twist it and get all the water out of it on the ground, right after he put on his shoes that look a bit more odd than a human's shoes, due to his claws on his feet. He already started leaving the dressing room to go outside. If Miyue joined him, he tried to start another conversation. "So, I take it you don't wear any clothes? You wouldn't be the only one..." He squinted his eyes at her again for a few seconds, before turning forward again and pocketing his hands, waiting for her.