Dining hall.

"I see you're taking your duties very seriously, Isa," @JennyDK a nearby voice sounded out, followed by the sight of Victor's face smirking widely in amusement. "That cake is not escaping your watch, that's for sure!" he laughed heartily, grabbing two plates from a nearby pile and getting some cake on both of them. He handed one towards Isabella and leaned back against the table.

As always, his apparel consisted of his trusty (and quite worn-out at this point in time) leather coat, combined with a hastily fastened pale shirt underneath, and a messy tie to finish it all off - the accessory this time bearing a slightly stronger blue tone, which Victor felt would match the "party" atmosphere of the event better than the usual darker ties he wore. "I take it everything's going well so far?" he asked, passing a dessert spoon to his colleague.

Edited by Icarian Dreams

She wasn't too surprised as Zach used his power so casually. Having put up with him for a couple of years now she was accustomed to how his power looked and partially worked. She ate without too much hesitation as she was fairly confident in her strength that if he tried to touch her without her approval she could rip off his tentacles with her brute strength. 

She let out a self-deprecating sigh. "Yeah, I'm trying to do my best to stay and go up a year for once," she said as she leaned back and took a sip of her water. She looked over and her stare was pretty clear. "Yeah, she is. I'm surprised you haven't picked that up. She's fun to flirt with, she's sexy to boot, she's plenty experienced and she's plenty strong too," she said as her mind went back to when she was almost grievously injured by Veronica. She decided not to talk about the fact that Veronica's shapeshiftry ability could produce enough cock meat to satisfy her sexual cravings. 

She looked back at him as he suggested that she didn't fight and she rolled her eyes. "I can't help it. When people bug me, I'm not one to just sit down and take it," she huffed. "It's like being slapped in the face for doing nothing wrong." @Godot

16 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

"I see you're taking your duties very seriously, Isa," @JennyDK a nearby voice sounded out, followed by the sight of Victor's face smirking widely in amusement. "That cake is not escaping your watch, that's for sure!" he laughed heartily, grabbing two plates from a nearby pile and getting some cake on both of them. He handed one towards Isabella and leaned back against the table.

As always, his apparel consisted of his trusty (and quite worn-out at this point in time) leather coat, combined with a hastily fastened pale shirt underneath, and a messy tie to finish it all off - the accessory this time bearing a slightly stronger blue tone, which Victor felt would match the "party" atmosphere of the event better than the usual darker ties he wore. "I take it everything's going well so far?" he asked, passing a dessert spoon to his colleague.

She looks up from correcting a pair of utensils ever so minutely so they are aligned as she wants it."Good evening mr. Victor. Why are you shortening my name? I don't really care for these oddities. And well....we all have our...vices, I guess you might call them? How are you finding this evening?", she replies back, giving the utensils a final push so they are lying perfectly finally.

Isabella has put on her finest suit for the occassion and of course it looks spotless, straight and very fitting for her and her figure."Hmmmm....well, yes. I am here to keep things in check after all. Have you checked on the other rooms?", she responds back whilst giving the Missippie mud pie an eager look.

Zach took more sips from his cup, then placed it down once it was empty, now leaning once again, though this time against his left elbow, all while continuing to look at her. Making a subtle thinking face while he looks off to the side for a moment. "Now that I think about it... You two are really alike! Same height, nearly same appearance, same bust and thickness." He said so out loud, without any shame or without trying to hide any of his thoughts. He returns to his normal gaze, smiling in an angelic way, though one might say "annoying" way. "Might as well go ahead and say that the only different things between you two, is that you're a student and a Wyvern, she's a teacher and a Demon! What a lovely match!" He said, even letting out a laugh at the end, clearly enjoying himself.

"Tsk, tsk..." He raises his left index finger, wagging it side to side in a negative manner. "People bugging you is what you see. Every time I saw you getting into a fight, they didn't even lift a finger and you hit them!" He said, so, but with a smile, clearly teasing her with his way of saying stuff. @OlrukTheSmall

6 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

She looks up from correcting a pair of utensils ever so minutely so they are aligned as she wants it."Good evening mr. Victor. Why are you shortening my name? I don't really care for these oddities. And well....we all have our...vices, I guess you might call them? How are you finding this evening?", she replies back, giving the utensils a final push so they are lying perfectly finally.

Isabella has put on her finest suit for the occassion and of course it looks spotless, straight and very fitting for her and her figure."Hmmmm....well, yes. I am here to keep things in check after all. Have you checked on the other rooms?", she responds back whilst giving the Missippie mud pie an eager look.

Her response brought out a chuckle in Victor. "Well, excuse me, Ms. Scopelli, for that faux pas of mine," he lowered his head in a half-mock, half-serious bow. "I hope my humble offering can make up for it." He straightened up still with some playfulness in his eyes.

"I've... been around. Things are pretty quiet so far - they got some music going, but I think we're still waiting on the actual DJ to show up. I'd be heading home, but I think Veronica wants all hands on deck for the party - so I've decided I may as well check in on how you're doing." He raised a spoonful of cake to his mouth, for a moment giving the dessert his complete attention.

• Like 1

"I mean," Deva flushed a bit at what he said. "I don't think we're that alike now. Besides, same appearance? Do you start needing glasses or something? Her hair is an obvious silver white. Mine is more of a green with blonde." She said deciding to skip about the fact that when she gets heated up with anger or hunger, her hair and the thick, pickle-like tail that swayed behind her would also turn red. "And same height and stuff? She has shapeshifter abilities. So of course she can match me." She felt a bit stung that Zach compare the two. Although, Deva wanted to be a little more picky as she was pretty sure that she more muscular than Veronica and with a bigger cleavage too. 

She rolled her eyes as she was lectured by Zach about what he sees compared to what she sees. "Hmph, well, that's because they get off with this set society. They're too happy with following some set rules." She grumbled. @Godot

Still satisfied with her reaction, Zach rolls his eyes and chuckles once again. "Oh, tsk, you know what I meant! I just didn't include any other specific details, there would be too much, and you don't like it when I talk a lot! Besides, do you know what a compliment is? You should take that as one!" He definitely knows other differences between the two, especially the bigger cleavage part, since he seems to be the type of person that notices those things, just doesn't make a big deal out of them.

"Awwhh, now... Don't be like that. There always are going to be rules in this world..." A tentacle grows from under his right sleeve, it extending towards her shoulder and reassuringly rubbing/massaging it. One wouldn't expect a tentacle to be that hard or to even be able to massage something, but it works! Maybe he is able to harden it a little, so that it's like a separate hand?

He leans a little bit in, whispering. "Whatever you do, once you get out of here... I'm sure you don't care but please don't get arrested! I don't want to have to break you out, you know!" He says, as if he has something to do with anything that Deva does, placing himself inside her world, temporarily, secretly hoping that the way he speaks doesn't get on her nerves. There was also no reason for him to mention breaking her out, since she has inhuman strength and she would easily rip a few bars out of the way, so in a way, he's just being playful once more.

She rolled her eyes again. "Really. I feel like you're teasing me a lot." She smirked playfully back at him. She leaned back in and returned to nomming on the food that was in front of her. "I know there's going to be rules," she said with a disdainful sigh. "I just wish that those rules were easier to follow," she grumbled as she took a sulking bite from her mini-buffet of food in front of her. She tensed up at first as she felt his tentacle rubbing against her shoulder but she didn't stop him since she figured that he was doing this to help massage her from the way it was rubbing. 

She looked back at him with a raised eyebrow. "You breaking me out. Please." She snorted a bit. "At least, be realistic." She said as a smirk rose on her features. @Godot

Edited by OlrukTheSmall

1 hour ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Her response brought out a chuckle in Victor. "Well, excuse me, Ms. Scopelli, for that faux pas of mine," he lowered his head in a half-mock, half-serious bow. "I hope my humble offering can make up for it." He straightened up still with some playfulness in his eyes.

"I've... been around. Things are pretty quiet so far - they got some music going, but I think we're still waiting on the actual DJ to show up. I'd be heading home, but I think Veronica wants all hands on deck for the party - so I've decided I may as well check in on how you're doing." He raised a spoonful of cake to his mouth, for a moment giving the dessert his complete attention.

She pretty much ignores the remark about her name and then raises an eyebrow at the notion about an offering and looking at the plate with a piece of cake. She does give him a small and thankful smile first before commenting on it."Ohh, thank you. Just what I needed. Cake makes any day better", she says cheerfully and uses small fork to take small bites as she wants to savour it.

She sighs in relief as she would hate to have to deal with other locations and their problems even though she is not personally in charge of them. Perhaps due to her feeling like one of the more serious of the staff. She nods in delight as well, happy with how things have gone so far with the whole event,"Ohh, heading home? You are not much for parties or perhaps you are busy?", she asks curiously.

Edited by JennyDK
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, OlrukTheSmall said:

She rolled her eyes again. "Really. I feel like you're teasing me a lot." She smirked playfully back at him. She leaned back in and returned to nomming on the food that was in front of her. "I know there's going to be rules," she said with a disdainful sigh. "I just wish that those rules were easier to follow," she grumbled as she took a sulking bite from her mini-buffet of food in front of her. She tensed up at first as she felt his tentacle rubbing against her shoulder but she didn't stop him since she figured that he was doing this to help massage her from the way it was rubbing. 

She looked back at him with a raised eyebrow. "You breaking me out. Please." She snorted a bit. "At least, be realistic." She said as a smirk rose on her features. @Godot

"Bingo! I hope you don't mind? I mean, it's rather fun. Your reactions are great!" He says, admitting it, smirking back at her once again. He listened to her sigh and the fact that she wishes for everything to be easier. "Okay, but what rules are not easy to follow? If you want, you can vent to me about them. I'll listen! I won't run off, don't worry!" He says, laughing out loud at his own corny words.

He forms yet another tentacle, however that one moves onto her other shoulder. "I am realistic! But if you think I can't break you out, I can be useful other ways, I promise!" He said that in a fake needy tone, trying to sound a little bit annoying. His two tentacles that he morphed are now giving her shoulders a small massage. He does have a lot of tentacles at his disposal, and they can certainly be used for a number of things.

She rolled her eyes over again. "Alright, if you say so," She stretched a bit as she took a bit of a break from eating. "I don't respond well to people who just simply use the fact that they're older than me to judge what I do. Why should I care why some boring old crone nags me about what I do? I'm not them. I'm young and perfectly in shape to take on anything but yet there they are nag, nag, nagging about being older than me and it just pisses me off." Deva growled as she stabbed a steak with a fork. "And don't get me started on when I first started here. I got into a fight with some upperclassmen who was ordering people around and lording off about it. He tried to order me to suck his dick off when we were alone. If anything really caused me to hate that age dictates everything it was that moment. Honestly, that guy got away lucky that I only broke his nose and kicked his junk once. If I had my way, I would've made sure he was neutered." She grumbled.  @Godot

Edited by OlrukTheSmall

Zach listens her out, all while he uses his two tentacles massage her shoulders, in an attempt to make her feel at ease while she's talking about her troubles. It usually helps! Listening to her, he didn't interrupt her once. "I completely understand your troubles, Orjho. I don't think I would've liked being in a similar situation like you, either, being ordered by someone to do naughty things." He closes his eyes for a moment, thinking of something. "...Maybe if it was the opposite gender of mine..." He grins once, mentioning that fact, revealing something interesting about him. "...But what does that have to do with rules? It doesn't say anywhere, that people with age have to tell you what to do! And it doesn't say anywhere that you have to listen to them, either! I'd say the fact that you punched that person was completely justified and he deserved it! Don't listen to people you don't want to listen to. Though, I don't think I need to suggest you this, right?" He says, awaiting her reply.

"Hmph, obviously. I do as I want. And besides, I only have a problem with following what older people say just simply because that's all they have going for them. They're just scared that one day someone who has been trailing in their shadow suddenly bursts out and enshrouds them in hers." She huffed. "Besides, I already had a fierce reputation to begin with and I wasn't getting along with anyone then." She sighed, her eyes growing softer. "So, everyone was already siding with him when I was the victim. Who would think that the person with a crushed nose and whimpering from his crushed balls was an alleged bully who was growing drunk from his own power." She sighed before she went back to work on eating. She could feel her temper boiling just by explaining her past events like she was. She didn't know why she was telling this to Zach but she felt like it was something that she needed to get off her chest. @Godot

Edited by OlrukTheSmall

Even though his tentacles were massaging her shoulders, he adds his own hand into a mix, after he got slightly closer to her along with the chair. He would pat her back. "There, there. I am honored you told me your troubles, Orjho. I can sense your anger, so you need not to talk about it anymore, if you don't want to." He mentions, smiling at her warmly. He leans back, to not interrupt her feast, as well as to not make her feel uncomfortable, if she can even feel that sort of feeling. "The problem is, there is always going to be a cretin among people. Their reasons vary from hunger for power over everyone else, to something similar of the sort. Whatever the case, I am glad to know, that you don't fight for no reason! As long as you have a reason to punch somebody, that is fair and square!" He finally retracts his tentacles, looking over the table. He notices a tray of cookies, so he reaches for one and starts to munch on it. Mumbling, since his mouth is full, he tells her something else with a grin. "Owh, awhnd rewmembwher, yhwou awre nwot alwohne!" He gulps down his cookie bite. "...So if there's anything else you'd like to vent about, I'm always here!" He offers her, finally averting his gaze for a moment, only to look around, idly.

Deva nodded. "mmm, yeah. Hopefully." She sighed tiredly as she moodily nommed on her food. Much less ravenously as she was before. She was pondering over some thoughts that ran idly through her head. All the support that she got from Veronica. While she could figure that Veronica was just doing her job as a headmaster and all that. She couldn't help but think that for humans how odd it would be to have such a flirtacious principle who would more than likely enough have sex with her students. "Hey, Zach. . ." She said as she decided to change topics. Taking his advice pretty quickly as she resorted to him which normally she didn't. Most of the time when they were finished with their conversation, she would just simply ignore any other things that he tried to talk about but with a heavy plate of food in front of her and Zach not leaving. She decided to engage in a bit more conversation. "If I asked Veronica out on a date and do stuff like that. . . Do you think she'll like it?" Deva said. "Or do you think I should put that stuff on hold until I graduate and just try to repay her by wiggling my booty sexily for her." In truth, Deva felt like she had a debt for Veronica as if it was anywhere else, she'd probably never get accepted to be learned again and she'd had to do who knows what to get by in life. Heck, as much as she joked about her strength and stuff. She probably would be sitting in a jail cell! @Godot

"Hmm?" He hummed out loud, once she called for his name, returning his gaze toward her, though this time he was facing the table and instead both of his arms were on said table, lazily crossed. As usual, he heard her out, but assuming she didn't really finish with her sentence, he waited a little bit, and correct he was, since she added more to her monologue. He widened his eyes a little bit as she really finished, but forming a grin on his face. "Woah, woah! Don't say things like that out loud!" He leans in once again, acting like he's looking around to make sure nobody hears them. He's not really serious, given his tone of voice. "One, somebody might hear you, and two, you're going to make me jealous!" He puts on a pout, but then lets out a chuckle, dismissing all of his actions that he himself finds funny and quirky. "I do not know, honestly. I was only ever able to have one proper conversation with Miss Veronica myself, and even then, she kept grinning at me, like somebody who really wants my tentacles!" He shrugs, keeping a surprised smile on his face. "Whether she will like it or not, I don't know that either, but assuming you had an encounter with her previously, and she pretty much just went with it, then maybe it's okay? She doesn't strike me the type who would go on dates, though. She's a demon! Do demon's do dates?" He asks, seeming pretty confused about that himself, after he said his monologue to Deva, putting emphasis on quite a few words. Regardless of that, he still seems to be enjoying their conversation. @OlrukTheSmall

Devas eyes went up as she searched her memory remembering the lil date that they had over at the restaurant that she dragged Veronica to. "I mean. . . I think so? I mean, a lot of us monster races can go on dates so it would make sense that Demons can go on dates as well." She said as she gnawed on some meat on the bone. She didn't even know when she picked it up or why it was there but she wanted to see what it would taste like. "And I mean, I guess that's kind of what most conversations that any of the students would probably end up having with Veronica." She sighed wondering if she treated everyone like this or espescially her students. She wished she could figure it out so that way she had a good way of expressing herself seriously to Veronica but she just couldn't really pin down the headmistress despite her time here. "I just thought that you might know some things because I'm not allowed on campus grounds after every time I get suspended a year from my fights." She said. "But," Her smile turned sly and mischievious as she decided to tease him a bit. "I didn't think you would be interested in me. Who knows~ You might be the only guy willing to put up with my shenanigans." She said blinking her eyes multiple times before turning her head choking back her chuckling to make it known that she was teasing him. @Godot

Edited by OlrukTheSmall

"Then, I say give it a try! Worst case scenario, she might decline because of her duties or something else." Zach mentions before they move onto further topics, being rather supportive of her decisions. "If I knew, I would most definitely tell you, Orjho." He says that, hoping she would take note of it. He looks proud of himself, for some reason. Upon seeing her smile turn into a mischievous one, he carefully listened to what she had  to say, keeping a smile on his own face as well, seeming interested in her following words. Upon her finishing her sentence, he doesn't get that he's being teased for a moment there, falling into the little trap, rolling his eyes as if he's the one being seduced. It also seems like his tentacles caught a sort of reaction to this moment, as two start to from around his neck area. Maybe it's his way of being tempted or aroused? May nobody know... "Well, I am quite interested in a lot of things, and...~" His gaze lands on her's, squinting his eyes for a moment as his smile disappears. His tentacles also almost instantly retract. "W-wait! Were you teasing me just now?" Getting a bit flustered, but forms a smile anyway, looking around kind of embarrassed, though at the same time he isn't really beat down by it at all. "I- I'll have you know, only I'm allowed to tease here, huuuh!" He says, though in a joking tone, not seeming serious about it, to avoid getting on her nerves and "ordering her around." @OlrukTheSmall

She finished laughing for a bit. "But, I do want to be honest with you about one thing. "If you are actually interested in me, then I'm not against being your partner~" she said. "If you don't believe my words~ Well, I'm sure that a night back at one of our rooms will be enough to ensure that I'm more than happy to show how kinky of a woman I can be~" she winked at him with flirtacious skill. "Besides, I do wonder whether you have some junk down there or if everything goes through those tentacles of yours." She said as she moved one hand down to gently rub his thigh reassuringly. "I'm sure you've ogled over these puppies and would love to feel how soft they are~" She hummed as she gave her chest a wiggle in front of him. "Well Zach~ I'm being fully serious now~" She purred in a sultry voice. 

• Love 1

Being too intimidated by her flirtatious skill, he continues to smile but widens his eyes a little bit yet again, slightly blushing, but deciding to play along. Hearing her words had also made him excited yet again, seeing how those two tentacles around his neck area pop out again. They idly move around, as if they were levitating, but on a closer look they look like they were pulsating, so they're definitely real and connected to him one way or another. Deciding to play along, he smirks back at her. A few things go through his mind, during this moment. "The tentacles are just dessert, of course I have something down there that you call junk!~" He said so, as from the looks of it, there's a bump rising in his jeans. Her flirtatious skill is clearly working, and he clearly does have a junk! Not averting his gaze from her, though, once she mentions her puppies, he looks down for a moment at them, with no shame, then back into her eyes. "They're all out there willy-nilly and you're not ashamed to present them, it's only natural that I am bound to be curious about their softness!~" For a moment, he looks back down at them, given how she made them jiggle. "..And their taste, if you don't mind...~" He grins once again after he reveals what he's curious about, as for now it seems those tentacles that popped out earlier are still there. Yep, it is definitely some sort of sign of arousal. He moves one of his hands down, to cover up his crotch, hiding the bulge. "You said a night? Which night would you prefer?~" He asks her, having a seductive tone in his angelic voice, now that a conversation of the sort has been initiated.

"Of course, a strong girl needs to be confident that her body can handle anyone who comes her way~" She purred delightfully. Her thigh stroking hand grew ever closer to the bump that was being raised up in his jeans. "Mmm~ How about you sate some of that curiousity you have now and just grab em~ Go ahead~ I won't cry out or throw you under the bus like that~ As for which night~ How abouuuuuuuuut~ Tonight~" She cooed as her stroking hand moved further and he would feel as her firm hand wrapped around his defensive hand that guarded his package. "Well then~" She purred raising a flirtatious eyebrow in his direction. "We can always excuse ourselves here and now if you can't hold it any longer~ But~ I don't want to see all this delicious food in front of me wasted~" She hummed "I gotta say. I'm mighty curious whether you could use tentacles like that~" She said intrigued at the pulsating tendrils that were coming from his neck.

He continued to smirk her way, having plenty of fun already just with this conversation. He definitely doesn't mind where its headed, since he probably would've already mentioned it, anyway. Playing along further, he decides to remove his "defensive hand" idly, not to insinuate anything, but seeing how she allows him to feel something of hers, it's only natural he pays her back in the same manner. Overtime, the bump definitely got larger, and now that he isn't guarding it, she would perfectly be able to feel it, through clothing, of course. "Oh, I really can?~ Let me see just how soft they are, then...~" He cooed out in return, as he bit his lower lip a little bit in excitement.

He continued to stare at her, not making a move. Why? Because instead, he uses two different tentacles, that come out from under his sleeves. One from one arm, the other from the other arm. If she allows it, they gently extend over toward her. Given how he used those instead of his hands, this might indicate that he is able to feel perfectly fine with his tentacles, as if he would with his other limbs and parts. His tentacles feel soft and gentle, without any suckers on them. They slowly wrap and caress around her chest equipment, each tentacle getting its own breast to feel it up, through her bra. They also give out a slight pulsating feeling, which makes it even more pleasant. For a moment, he closes his eyes, enjoying the feeling. "Mmmh, soft indeed...~ My curiosity is definitely sated!~" He mentions after reopening his eyes, still blushing a slight bit. Just after that, he retracts those tentacles after he got enough of a gentle squeeze and feel-up. Guess this moment answers part of her curiosity about his tentacles as well!

Hearing the rest of her words, he smiles at her, his neck tentacles remaining up, as well as something else at his crotch... "I don't think we should rush it, if the feeling is mutual...~ You should focus on the food first, and enjoy the party to the fullest! In the meantime..." He uses a hand to reach into his pocket, taking out his smartphone. "...If you have a phone, maybe we could exchange numbers?~" He says, bringing up an option for them to contact each other in a way in the future, or perhaps later in the evening, if they somehow separate.

She smiled as despite her rather rough way of handling people she didn't like. Her strong hand squeezed his schlong with easy squeezes through his pants to help rile him up even further. "Mmmn, go ahead." She said as she undid a few buttons for her jacket giving him even more availability like she was practically inviting him to get as close to a bare feel as he dared. "Nnnm, but gotta say~ You're packing quite some heat~ And I bet even more so if these guys can do what I'm hoping that they can do~" She purred. 

In the meanwhile, her breasts were like heat packs as his tentacles touched them through her bra. Despite her rather muscular body, her breasts were loads of hefty fat that his tentacles could sink into with the slightest press. A satisfied hum came out from Deva's lips. "Nnngh~ Yeah, that's the spot~" She sighed happily as the muscle bound woman's boobs were evident weak spots on her hardened body.  

"Mmm, well, if how gentlemanly of you~" She said as with one hand manipulating her cutlery with fine skill dividing up the remaining portions into easy bite size chunks that her teeth could tear apart. Her other hand meanwhile pulled out her own phone and let him organize putting his phone's address into hers. "Mmm, just let me know when you wanna feel what I have to offer in the bedroom~" She said before taking a bite of pork chop. 

His tentacles really explored her boobs, not only around them, but also in between them, so it must've felt really nice for her, especially if they're weak spots. She is successful in riling him up even further, since now she has more of an access to his bulge with her own hand, despite the jeans being in the way. She is able to feel the so called "packed heat" as well as the expected pulsation coming from it. He does get a bit curious though after listening to her words, not minding her touching him there at all for the time being, whilst he converses with her. "What exactly are you hoping for?~ You're welcome to tell me at any time, as I'm quite curious...~" At this point, his neck tentacles feel as though they themselves have some sort of gaze coming from them, mainly directed toward Deva, probably a needy feeling to be inside someone...

For a moment, he couldn't keep his eyes off of her, probably because of how open she is being to him. Her sexy looks and bust are way too inviting for him. After exchanging numbers with her, he places his phone away, so that it wouldn't be a distraction. "Of course, I'll let you know!~ You can also let me know, whenever you are feeling impatient and needy...~" He grins yet again. While he talks to her, he actually lets one of his sleeve tentacles return from hiding, only to extend it toward Deva's thigh, caressing it for a moment. It still feels soft, as if it was somebody's hand. He partially, but not fully, wraps the tentacle around Deva's left thigh, possibly trying to get a feel of it using gentle motions. He was also a bit close to her crotch area, but he didn't try anything sudden, he's simply "copping yet another feel", as they say, though this time of her thigh, instead of chest. For a moment, he closes his eyes again. "Mmmh...~" He hums out in enjoyment.

"Mmm, I don't suppose you could perhaps. . . use these tendrils as ways to reproduce can you~" She cooed explaining what she had in mind. She wanted to know how thick and how long they might be able to go or would she just be restricted in having to see if his dick would be enough to satisfy her~ It would be a rather fun way to test out his powers even further on her. "So~ Can you~" She purred letting him answer on his own time. 

She let out a soft murr as she felt his tentacles caressing her breasts go even further going in between into the valley of her cleavage where he would feel the sheer warmth that her breasts had. His tentacles could feel the pulse of her heartbeat. Her warm body heat showing the amount of energy that is uses to sustain her was not a laughing matter. She looked down as she felt a tendril press against her thigh. "Mmmn~ careful~" She cooed as she playfully opened her thighs up giving him a glimpse of her panties that with a slight shift of his tentacles could touch. 

The plate of food that she had picked out for herself was steadily growing smaller and smaller as she ate it up making sure that she savored every bite because looking at how things were developing. She would have to suffice with a different kind of dessert soon enough~