OOC talk for Monster Academy.

5 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

I was intending not to use Anpu until the next day of lessons officially starts (since her day was pretty much finished), but at this point I'm starting to doubt that's going to happen :v

I think this once came up with @JennyDK and the consensus was that keeping up with actual days would be a bit too much work to try to keep up with, so day progression is kinda however it would be for the scene. Or something like that. So if anything, we could put into the beginning of the scene that it was a next day or so.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

I think this once came up with @JennyDK and the consensus was that keeping up with actual days would be a bit too much work to try to keep up with, so day progression is kinda however it would be for the scene. Or something like that. So if anything, we could put into the beginning of the scene that it was a next day or so.

Just now, JennyDK said:

I have not and will not try to have some sort of system to keep track of days. I feel a fluid timeline is the best to go since keeping track of time seems like a massive undertaking and then you have to make sure everyone even sticks to that.

Yeah, it was more of my own decision to keep a relative track of what, to whom, and when are things going on. It's my attempt to avoid having a character be in two places at the same time, or do something against the chronological order. That said, if I want to actually get to play some of my characters, I think I'll have to forfeit that :v

1 minute ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Yeah, it was more of my own decision to keep a relative track of what, to whom, and when are things going on. It's my attempt to avoid having a character be in two places at the same time, or do something against the chronological order. That said, if I want to actually get to play some of my characters, I think I'll have to forfeit that :v

Well, you can always just keep up with your own personal timeline for your characters. It's what I do with all of mine. I only mucked it up once, but it wasn't major so it wasn't an issue. I can understand what @JennyDKis saying with keeping up with days. If we were only a club with a few people total, it would probably be doable, but with the amount of people we have active and people that bounce in and out of activity, doing a set day count would just get really confusing on where everyone was after a certain point.

Just now, Thatannoyinggod said:

Well, you can always just keep up with your own personal timeline for your characters. It's what I do with all of mine. I only mucked it up once, but it wasn't major so it wasn't an issue. I can understand what @JennyDKis saying with keeping up with days. If we were only a club with a few people total, it would probably be doable, but with the amount of people we have active and people that bounce in and out of activity, doing a set day count would just get really confusing on where everyone was after a certain point.

Yeah, it's honestly not really that big of a deal. So I guess consider all my characters open :^

2 minutes ago, Godot said:

Oof, I've been meaning to do a scene with Anpu, but since @Thatannoyinggod is back and wants to do that, I should give him the honors.

I remember that Jenny also wanted a scene. Alright people, form a queue! Anubi librarian is on the menu tonight!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Yeah, it's honestly not really that big of a deal. So I guess consider all my characters open :^

I remember that Jenny also wanted a scene. Alright people, form a queue! Anubi librarian is on the menu tonight!

In that case, put me in the end of the queue. Troy was the last person to interact with Anpu so I think having other interactions in between them would be good. Especially with Anpus thoughts she was having in her dorm room 😜

5 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

In that case, put me in the end of the queue. Troy was the last person to interact with Anpu so I think having other interactions in between them would be good. Especially with Anpus thoughts she was having in her dorm room 😜

1 minute ago, Godot said:

I had an idea to meet her in her dorm room since you soo badly want to keep her there in the evening. xD

Alright, that sounds good! Let me know how you want to set it up @Godot!

Just now, JennyDK said:

@Icarian Dreams maybe it's probably easier if you tell me once you wish to do a Veronica/Anpu scene?

I think that may be a good idea. We have the scene with Lucy/Karnis in the meanwhile!

2 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Alright, that sounds good! Let me know how you want to set it up @Godot!

I mean, if you want, my character can either knock at her room or use a special technique (unless the door is locked), but seeing the...circumstances, it might be best if he knocks instead. 👀

12 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Hey, in the meantime, if you have any character you might want to use, the Dining Hall is currently being cleaned by one of my newer Staff characters (Janitor). If you want, you can interact with him, have a friendly conversation and whatnot. 🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Godot said:

I mean, if you want, my character can either knock at her room or use a special technique (unless the door is locked), but seeing the...circumstances, it might be best if he knocks instead. 👀

Hey, in the meantime, if you have any character you might want to use, the Dining Hall is currently being cleaned by one of my newer Staff characters (Janitor). If you want, you can interact with him, have a friendly conversation and whatnot. 🤔

WOOT! Troy has been needing to find the janitor anyway to report the doorknob mechanism he accidentally caused to fall apart on one of the library doors. I'll drop him in there in a little bit 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Alright, it seems that Anpu is open (or about to be open) again for interactions. Who's next in line? @JennyDK, I believe you had an idea for Anpu x Veronica, right?

Marvelous! OF course, if you want to do it.

I was thinking that they might be able to patch things up from last time. Or if not needed, perhaps just Anpu coming to make another request for stuff for the library 😄