1st year classroom

Looking back one more time the human boy ended up noticing the ghost girl's @Icarian Dreams actions and strange behavior, which only made him curious. He doesn't know that much about monsters, and certainly this is the first time seeing a ghost. He wonders if he was to call the ghost a monster as well, because perhaps they have been a human or something else before becoming a full-fledged ghost. Or were they born a ghost? He has so many questions, but keeps most of them to himself due to being too nervous. Needless to say, the way she was examining his moves and interviewing him with her eyes, he definitely felt someone peering at him, right from behind. He looked right back at her, noticing that she means not harm. Once his eyes meet hers, he doesn't purposely look away anymore, instead he examines her face with his great perception. If their eyes met once again, he slightly tilted his head with a curiously raised brow and decided to do the most courageous thing so far. He put on a slight smile and raised a hand, giving her a small wave. He didn't really think it's too much of an issue because the rest of the class were focused on talking to the teacher anyway.

He talks to himself in his own head. "I wonder what she wants... No matter how I look at her, this eerie girl in the back always looks like she wants to say something... Should I man up and really talk with everyone once the class is over...? N-no, no that's not possible... Maybe I'll talk to those that approach me... Ugh, why do I have to be so complicated?"

• Woohoo 1

Amelia listened to Mr. Braun and seeing that he wanted them to talk to each other. Amelia felt happy about this moment since she wanted to be at least able to have a conversation with someone that looked familiar before the day was done. She got up from her seat and patted down her clothes gently. After that, she closed her notebook that had today's lecture notes in it and she looked around the room unsure of who she should talk to first. She was interested in all of them but finally her overwhelming curiousity had her going towards the only human in their homeroom. She was sitting behind him so she approached him from the side of his desk. "Hi, my -Ahh!" She was mid introduction where her clumsiness finally struck. Her foot accidentally stumbled at a hole and she tripped. Unfortunately, with how close she was to Saeki, he got caught in the crossfire of her clumsiness and his face was buried right between her breasts. The thick clothing of the dress that she was wearing had a smooth, velvety feel and folded in generously around his head.

"Nnngh. OH! No, not again! I'm so so so sorry!" She gasped as she used Saeki's desk to help push her off of Saeki. Her face a brilliant flushed red. "I-I didn't mean to do that. I'm so sorry! Ohhhh, please forgive me. I really didn't mean to. It was my bad! I'm such a klutz! Will you please forgive me!" Her voice squeaking at a thousand miles per hour as she apologized profusely to him. She bent her head in an apologetic bow.

• Woohoo 2

Atmer got excited with what Mr. Braun had said about the student council. That was definitely a way for him to get to meet more of the school and help him get over his stupid shyness.

When he saw everyone else begin to get up and do the meet and greet, he slowly stood and looked around, thinking of who to greet first. He decided to take off his muzzle, not wanting to make it hard for them to hear him. To his side, he saw the girl with tentacles @OlrukTheSmallmove by him and head for the human @Godot that sat next to him. Somehow, she tripped and fell right onto the poor boy. He dropped his muzzle onto his desk, quickly turning completely to see if they needed any help. "Shit! Are you both ok?" As he spoke, his sharp teeth flashed as they were in plain view now.

The clueless human boy watched as the girl with tentacles @OlrukTheSmall behind him stood up, disrupting his view. He had look up at her, with quite a meek expression as she approached. He even gulped once, unsure of what she would say or be like. He listened to her as she began to talk, but he noticed that she tripped and reflexively put his hands up, but not to stop her from falling, but rather he put his hands up in a way as if there was a gun being pointed at him. This is the first time he actually speaks since he's been in this classroom. His voice is slightly deeper than expected, but that just shows he's a mature boy. "Huh-..? What the--!!" His pupils became smaller and somewhat terrified as time slowed down around him and she practically fell right onto him, even burying his face in something that he had never even imagined he would touch, WITH HIS FACE!! As his face is smothered in her breasts, he kept his hands up, them shaking.

Once she gets off of him and starts apologizing, his hands remain like that in the air for a moment, with his pupils probably gone venturing off up into his brain. His mouth was slightly agape and his face was flushed as well with deep redness. He very quickly regained his senses though, taking slow and deep breaths, looking at the ground. The flushed expression remained though, as he caught his breath and looked up at her, into her eyes. Luckily, the pressure her breasts gave didn't crack his glasses. He quickly grabbed onto his glasses and put them back up properly, gulping once and keeping his mouth closed.

"This just keeps getting worse and worse! Why is my mouth not working?! Why can't I formulate a response and accept her apology? She tripped, after all, why aren't you speaking to her, Hiro?!" He talked to him in his own mind. It's correct, he suddenly forgot how to speak, thanks to this incident.

Edited by Godot
  • Haha 1

Finishing the last parts of her murderous plan, Misty grinned devilishly. And that's how in 34 simple steps she was going to get him to not- wait. She blinked a few times. The human just waved and smiled at her. Her mind went blank. Shit, she didn't plan for that. What should she do? What do the humans do when someone waves and smiles at them? She couldn't remember. Should she faint? Maybe now she should act like she ignores him? Unsure of what the right answer is, she just blushed and smiled back.

She hovered for a moment in place, stunned, as the rest of the class began to stand up. She shook her head, bringing herself back from the stupor. She should talk to him now, right? Why did everything suddenly become so difficult? She noticed the tentacle girl start making her way towards the boy. Oh no, no, no. But she fell down! Had Misty had a heart, it would surely jump, as her way was now clear. She gracefully flew over the compromised girl.

"Heeeey!" She approached the perplexed human @Godot, her transparent cheeks a bit more opacious with a dark blush. She seemed to completely ignore the scene happening practically behind her back. "I'm Misty!"

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Haha 1

Atmer offered a hand to @OlrukTheSmall as she began to get off of the human male. "Well, that's one way to make a memorable greeting. Are you ok?" He looked over at the boy @Godot, hearing his deep voice for the first time. When the human didn't say any more, and well looked downright terrified, he pat him on the back. "Hey man, you good there? You look a little shaken up." He tried his best to talk without showing his teeth too much, not wanting to further scare the guy. 

When the loud ghost girl @Icarian Dreams flew over them all, he looked up and greeted her back. "Hey Misty. I'm Atmer."

• Haha 1

"Ohhh, I'm so sorry. I should've knew something like that was going to happen." Amelia said. Her face a bright pink from her flushing cheeks. She saw that Atmer and Misty had joined in. "Um, A-Anyways, M-My name is Amelia Lehmann. Gosh, I didn't mean to fall on you!" She said as she bowed in apology again. "I-I was curious about you and I wanted to get to know you more but then I fell." Her eyes were looking to water as if she might cry at any moment. "I'm hoping that we could still be friends after all that." She shifted around on her feet as a look at her dress would see it writhing like there were snakes under it as her tentacles were slithering around nervously as they tended to react unconsciously with Amelia's mood. 

• Love 1

Fully regaining his senses, he looked at Atmer @Thatannoyinggod as he spoke, then at Misty @Icarian Dreams who came over to talk, then lastly he eyed Amelia @OlrukTheSmall. "That's-... A lot of people at once... Uhm..." He constantly looked over the three of them, gulping once and looking away into a direction where there was nobody. He took a deep sigh. "Listen Hiro, you can't back out now... Get used to these creatures! Talk to them! Make friends!" He talked to himself in his head one last time before going back to reality.

He first looked at Amelia, with a slight smile. "Hey Amelia, it's-... It's fine... Don't bother yourself about what just happened... It certainly-.... happens to everyone, right...?" He let out a nervous chuckle.

Then, he shifted his gaze to Misty, keeping his smile. "Hey Misty... It's nice to meet you...!" He closed his eyes for a few moments there. He seemed like such a nice human boy.

Lastly, he looked at Atmer. "You've nothing to worry about, Atmer... I'm fine, just a little nervous with all these people around..."

He looks around at all three of them. "It's nice to meet all of you... My name is Hiroshigae... Just call me Hiro..." He certainly feels better after this introduction. Definitely, he feels like he can talk to more monsters now. He returns into his head. "God, I hope only one of them talks to me... I can only listen to one person at once..." In real life, he was slowly starting to sweat from his forehead, probably from the heat of all these people around. Minus the ghost girl.

• Haha 3

Her face darkened as she heard her name spoken by the wolf-boy @Thatannoyinggod behind her. I wasn't talking to you, dummy. Then the rest of the classed seemed to circle in. Oh for heavens' sake.

"Well, nice to meet you, Hiro!" @Godot She exclaimed, desperate to be the first one to catch his attention. As he finished speaking, she turned to the rest of the group. "Hear? Stop making Hiro nervous!" She didn't give them much mind, instantly turning back to the human. "Soooo... how are you liking it here, Hiro?" She asked, adjusting her black hair as she smiled warmly to the boy. She flew slightly closer, trying to make the conversation more individual.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

He shook his head as @Icarian Dreamsseemed to ignore his greeting. Can't blame her, most of us haven't haven't seen or been around humans before. Speaking of humans...I wonder how Yuumi is doing in her classes. He shrugged, focusing on everyone here now. He looked at both @Godot and @OlrukTheSmalland gave them a bright smile. "Its nice to meet both of you, Hiro and Amelia. So what kinds of classes are you thinking of taking? Maybe we'll have some all together." His tail couldn't stop wagging back and forth quickly as his excitement at the idea of making friends and spending class times with them.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Well Mr. Braun said that needed 4 semester of math, english and science or magic of our choice and two years of P.E and history." She recited from what he said and from what I saw on class scheduling, we're mandated to take 3 classes per semester. Anything above that is more of optional and extracurricular stuff. So, I think I'm going to start by taking math, english and science since, well." She flushed. "I don't actually have any real magic powers. I only have well." She lifted her skirt up just enough to allow the fleshy tentacles to peek out from beneath her dress. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

No doubt he noticed that the ghost girl got closer to him, which is exactly why he turned his attention and smile to her first. He looked at everyone around him and listened to what they all had to say, and just like before he responded to everyone one by one. He was still nervous and embarrassed for being surrounded by so many creatures, but he did his best to keep it calm.

Directed towards Misty @Icarian Dreams, he responds to her. "Oh, d-don't worry, it's not their fault that I'm nervous...! But, yeah, I'm getting used to this place, slowly... I like it here, though, so far... Thank you for asking, M-Misty...!" He looked off to the side where there was nobody there, keeping the smile on his face, and even blushing slightly as well. Huh.

He blinked once then shifted his gaze to Atmer @Thatannoyinggod, responding to him as well. "I'm still deciding on what classes to take... Hmmmh..." He went into thought and looked down to the ground again.

That's when he turned his gaze towards Amelia @OlrukTheSmall, listening to what she had to say as well. He nods to himself a few times as he was holding onto his own chin in a thinking fashion. He even looked at her tentacles once she lifted up her skirt to show it, but he didn't show much of a important reaction towards them, just a little "Huh."

He looked around the trio one last time, talking to all of them. "It looks like I won't have any other choice but to choose what Amelia chooses... I'm really bad when it comes to these things...." He sighs again, looking away, shaking his head in disappointment. "I might take extra PE classes, though. Track and field sounds great." He momentarily he looks at Atmer because he remembered how he was interested in that, too. "...And I guess I will have to take monster society classes to learn more about you guys...!" He looks around at all of them again. "I'm-..." He blushes. "I'm really looking forward to have more classes with all of you...! I just hope that we can meet and have fun outside of the classroom as well..." He smiles at all of them once again, really giving it his all to finally make some friends. He took his sweet time to look at, analyze and remember everyone's face around him, first Misty, then Amelia, and lastly Atmer.

Humans aren't so bad after all!

And neither are monsters, he thought, as he waited for their responses.

• Love 2

While she had joined the group from rather different reasons, Misty quickly found herself quite engaged in the topic of classes as well. She listened to Amelia @OlrukTheSmall carefully. "Don't forget human biology! Oh, and monster biology for Hiro obviously. You'll have to let me know when you reach ghosts!" She addressed the boy, winking at him playfully. "I don't think you'll learn much though. Our physicality is quite... transparent." A sly grin appeared on her face, her crimson eyes sparkling happily. She wondered if monsters could also take monster biology and society classes. With so many diverse monsters around, she felt like everyone could use these. On the downside it meant more studying - which Misty didn't necessarily enjoy. On the upside, she would be spending more time with the humans...

Misty blushed. Hiro @Godot was so adorable when he was nervous. N-not that it mattered obviously. Just stating a fact. "Did 'nyone hear what sports are there available? I really don't fancy running around in some stupid doll again..." She reminisced her adventure at the courtyard. She certainly didn't regret it, but in the future, she hoped to avoid the unpleasant conequences.

The ghost girl seemed to take that last statement personally. "Oh, I'm looking forward to spending more time with you too! You'll have to tell me everything about being human!"

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Atmer listened to their thoughts and plans, seeing some similarities to what he had been thinking about. "I was thinking about human society as well, and yeah I should probably do math or science as well. I've got a little talent with magic, so I was thinking about taking a magic class to see if I can try to improve my skills. As for extracurriculars, I was thinking of either track or baseball. Both really interest me." He looked to @Godot with a smile at Hiro's possible interest in doing track and field. He turned to @Icarian Dreamswith a slightly confused face. "Running in a doll? Again? What have you been up to Misty?" He noticed @OlrukTheSmall allow her tentacles to peek out from the bottom of her dress. "Hey Amelia, this might be a weird question, but what do your tentacles feel like? I've never been around someone with them and its really making me curious." All of the excitement continued to cause his fluffy tail to wag side to side, accidentally bumping into a couple of desks.

• Love 1

Amelia flushed a bit as Atmer asked what her tentacles would feel like. "Wh-What they feel like?" She thought for a moment before finally deciding. "T-They're smooth for one thing and they're also pretty warm too. P-People like to think they feel slimy but that's actually not true." She dropped her dress and she let one of her tendrils come out from beneath her dress as she felt a bit more comfortable with showing them off. She didn't know what information to share so she decided to keep most of the naughty stuff out. The tendril she currently was showing was one that was normally used to hold objects. It had a tapered tail like feature where it was thinner at the tip but then it slowly widened the closer it got to her main body. "They're also pretty soft most of the time but when I choose I can make my tentacles become firm and harder." She explained to Atmer. 

After she was finished explaining, she looked over at Misty. "Well, Mr. Braun did say that there were sports like baseball, soccer, track and field, swimming, water polo." She recounted but unfortunately she wasn't really paying much attention to the P.E. as Amelia tended to be a bit too clumsy for sports for most of her life. "Although, I think there may be a general education P.E. where they kind of just rotate what sport you'll be doing per day to see what sport really gets you going." She said unsure. 

"Oh! Right, since we're all first years sharing the same homeroom why not we all exchange phone numbers. I-In all truth, I was thinking of planning a bit of a small party for all of us as a congratulations for being here." She smiled flushing nicely hoping that they'd be on board for it. "I don't know about you but with all this nervous energy being able to wind down with some cake and games sounds perfect to me." She said.  

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 2

Finally, Hiro stood up from his seat, assuming there was enough room to do so. It was revealed that his height is slightly above average for a person like him, yet still Amelia seemed a bit taller. Must be the trick of an eye, or simply it's because of the heels she's wearing. This didn't really matter though. He noticed how Atmer and Amelia had been talked to each other. He listened, but he couldn't find a moment to barge in with his response, only when they finished. Suddenly, a grumble is heard. He raises a brow and looks down. Yes, the grumble came from his stomach. Embarrassed, he looks up, and lets out a nervous laughter, but decided not to comment on it, hoping that nobody really cared. Instead, he just put his hands on his own stomach, as he continued to listen to the others.

As usual, he turns his head to Misty @Icarian Dreams, seeming rather comfortable in talking with her. "Misty, it would be nice to learn more about you t-too... I wonder what's it like, being a ghost...? I really hope it's not difficult...!" He showed his concern and a smile, letting his hands hang again. He also blushes a little, which is quite noticeable as he continued to look into her ghostly eyes. Perhaps Misty's cute attitude caught him off guard.

It looks like he had nothing to say to Atmer at this time.

But once Amelia @OlrukTheSmall mentions her ideas Hiro seems on board. He smiles at her. "That's a great idea, that way we can get to know each other more, but I think party is a stretch... Instead, one of these days, or even today we should just all go out somewhere...! Explore the city, because I sure don't know my way around... Maybe we could check out a restaurant, or a cakery..." Once he mentioned the word cakery, he looked straight into Amelia's eyes with a smirk, perhaps he took a mental note of the fact that she's really a sweet tooth. In the meantime, Hiro even reached into his back-pocket to take out his phone, ready to exchange numbers whenever the rest were ready.

The ghost girl gave Atmer a "don't even get me started" look.

Amelia's proposition took her aback a little. She didn't take the tentacle monster as a party girl. When she mentioned cake and board games, however, it seemed more adequate to her personality. Didn't sound like much fun though. Well board games weren't half-bad, but Misty had no clue what she would do with a cake. She could possess one, but there were only so many things you could do as a piece of food. The human-boy's idea to hang around a city sounded much more interesting. "I know a great board game place downtown! I don't think they sell cake, but I'm sure they won't mind if we bring some along!"

Things were shaping up better than she expected. It seemed that Hiro was warming up to her. Ha! The zombie girl easily couldn't compete with Misty's charms! But she had to be careful. Even a slight lapse in her workings could bring the other undead girl back into the equation. She smiled at the human's concerns. "Not at all! 'tis quite fun actually. Oh, did you know I can possess things? It's a great party trick!" She went on to showcase her abilities by turning into the table, loudly shaking it up for a moment, before appearing on the other side. In a backstroke motion, she swimmed in the air back to the group, landing in a piruette. The sly grin reappeared on her face. "I'm sure I can show you other uses later!" She winked.

Once everybody's attention turned towards exchanging numbers, she seemed to get perplexed. "Weeeeell. I don't really have a phone. But chant my name three times before mirror and just maybe I'll appear!" She giggled, quickly returning to her joyful self. "Do you guys have any plans for after this lesson? Headmstr's said there's gonna be a celebration, but I was thinking we could scram. Go exploring or some shi- or something." She corrected, not wanting to discourage Hiro to herself. She had an impression that the boy wasn't used to profanities.

• Love 1

Atmer watched as @OlrukTheSmall showed off her tentacles and explained them. "That's so cool! Some other time...if you're ok with it, could I try touching them? They just seem so neat." He was fixated on them like a puppy is with a new squeaky toy. When he heard @Godotand @Icarian Dreams talk about going to the city to hang out together, his ears perked up high. "That sounds awesome! We should totally do that!" He pulled out his phone, ready to exchange numbers with them. At Misty saying to chant in a mirror to call her, he had a funny thought. "Has someone ever done that and summoned you in awkward places? Like a bathroom or something? Or are you able to decide which calls you answer?"

Edited by Thatannoyinggod

Amelia smiled as it seemed that she should have a good time making friends with a bunch of the students here before she frowned a bit as she looked over at Levi @The Dark King and the manticore and zombie @JennyDK. "What about you guys? Want to join us. It would be nice if we could all have a happy first memory on the first day here." She said happily as she took out her own phone and began to swap her number with Atmer. 

"Oh Misty! I guess foods a bit of an awkward situation for you, Since you can possess things, maybe you could possess my body for a small bit so you can enjoy some food. My knowledge with ghosts is still a bit lacking but I'm sure if we look around in Sunveil we could get you something to enjoy too!" SHe said to the floating ghost who seemed to be doting a lot of attention to Hiro. 

"Well, I don't mind you touching. But, just be mindful of which ones you touch." She said. "Some of my tendrils are actually a bit more sensitive than the others." She said to Atmer wanting to remain a bit pure and not having him touch one of her more sexual oriented tentacles. 

Edited by OlrukTheSmall
  • Love 2

Hiro seems amused at Misty's @Icarian Dreams strange powers. He widened his eyes as he listened to her and saw her showing her possessing abilities. "Ooooh, very interesting...! I am curious what else you can do, but perhaps another time..." This was his reaction to her showing off. He seemed quite interested, yet other things took his attention from her really quickly. As Misty mentioned that the way to call her is with a mirror, he puts his fingers up onto his chin again, rubbing it slightly in a thinking fashion once again. He thinks in his own head. "I wonder, does that really work...?" Looks like he will try it, some other time. [ She better be ready for that. ]

His eyes shined once Amelia had talked to Yoko, the zombie girl @JennyDK. He, too, looked over to her, which was pretty obvious. This shows that something might've been between him and the zombie girl, but he looks back at the group again. It doesn't seem too serious. Perhaps they just simply know each other from a past encounter. But the looks in his eyes betray him. Part of him cared about Yoko's well-being. His mind wondered about her a lot, but he has no other choice but to think about other things as well. The group around him had took his attention from Yoko once again.

He didn't forget about the number exchanging, and since he had his phone ready, he exchanged his number with his newfound friends as well.

[ Everyone, who had a phone, now had Hiro's number, and vice versa. ]

Momentarily disregarding the presence of Misty and Atmer @Thatannoyinggod, there's just something that he suddenly remembered and couldn't take his mind off of. He looks at Amelia @OlrukTheSmall. "Hmmm... Amelia...? S-something tells me that you wanted to talk to me about something important err.... Before the i-incident..." He looks off to the side at that and blushes in embarrassment. He raises a hand and idly places his palm on his own cheek, rubbing it idly. He's obviously talking about the time where he got to get a good feel of her chest area, WITH HIS FACE. Either way, he looks back. "...I just can't see any other reason you s-suddenly wanting to talk to a simple human like me..." He smiled at her, with a pensive look on his face. It's as if he looked sad, happy and embarrassed at the same time.

Edited by Godot
  • Like 1

Misty was glad that her joke about the mirror got such a good reception, but at this point was a bit embarassed to admit that she couldn't actually do it. Not yet at least. She was hoping she would learn to do so in the magic classes, but wasn't certain how long that would actually take. Still, she decided not to correct them. After all, they wouldn't really do it, right? Chanting "Misty, Misty, Misty" into their mirrors wasn't really something she imagined people doing. Sounded more like calling a dog rather than trying to invoke a ghost. Owning the unclearness of her words, she dove a bit into the bullshit. "Well, the ritual is a bit more complicated than just that. Aaand it's not like my name is a popular thing to shout into mirrors. Thanks for asking though!" She responded to Atmer @Thatannoyinggod and the rest of the group.

She turned to Amelia @OlrukTheSmall, hearing her proposition. "Oooh, that's an a-we-some idea!" She spells out, genuinely excited. Possessing people was so much fun! Few really let her do that, so she was always down to try. "I inherit most tastes from the person I possess. So if we just eat what you enjoy, we'll be al-rite!"

There was a visible shift in the ghost-girl's posture, as the zombie-girl was mentioned. She didn't realize it, but when Hiro @Godot turned towards Yoko @JennyDK, her form turned slightly, her hair becoming messier, her clothing slightly more tattered. Even the flower in her hair, previously almost purely white, started to redden on the edges. Despite the stillness in the air, it seemed as if Misty herself was in some sort of a self-contained breeze, blowing her apparel and hair ever so slightly. "Indeed, you were about to discuss something." She said, deciding that a change of topic would be best. Her tone was colder than before.

• Love 2

Atmer felt an urge to poke the tentacle that @OlrukTheSmall had help up, but he decided against it for now. Better wait until we get to know each other a little more. He backed off a little to let @Godottalk to Amelia. Atmer had turned to @Icarian Dreams to try to talk to her more, but when he saw her form shift and her speech changed, he felt a cold shudder that immediately made his ears drop to his head, and his tail to tuck down to the ground. "H...hey Misty... you doin ok there? You're...looking a little....ragged." The sudden spook of her form shift caused his meekness to come back full force.

"Oh, well." Amelia flushed a bit as she kind of remembered the scene as well with his face buried in between her breasts. She gulped a slight bit and coughed embarrassingly. "Well, there were a few things I wanted to ask. You're the first human I've seen before, an actual full blood human so I was curious and I wanted to get to know you more since I don't know anything about you. Of course, I'll learn stuff from the human biology classes but I've always heard each human is kind of like each monster. Very unique like I heard that some of you despite being in the same species can't eat certain foods and stuff. Oh!" Not catching the change in Misty's mood and look. "I was curious do you already know Ms. Yoko. . . like before you two came here? Because you always look at her with this strange look and well, I thought." Her voice became a bit sheepish. "I thought that maybe you two were lovebirds before, she died and you raised her back from the grave." She quickly said. 

She noticed that Atmer wasn't really inspecting her tentacle anymore and she let the tendril slide back underneath her dress before she followed his gaze and yipped a bit from Misty's change in look!

• Love 2

Luther is happy to watch the class socialize. It of course begins with the awkwardness of youth when Amelia falls on the human Luther was going to help out, when they were able to extricate themselves and everything turned out fine. He sat back at his desk relaxing again. He looked up briefly when Misty began to swear, but she caught herself. He continued pretending not to pay attention to the chatter.

Then he felt a cold darkness seep into the mood of the room. He looked up and saw the change in his ghostly pupil. @Icarian Dreams "Ms. Misty, the dead should be forgiving and charitable." He said with a dissaproving glare.

Still not quite aware of what's going on with her, Atmer's @Thatannoyinggodremark took her by surprise. "Hmm? Of course I'm fin-YOU TWO WERE LOVEBIRDS?" Her shout resonated through the class, easily interrupting the teacher's @Solomon remark, as what previously was a breeze turned into practically a small storm. Her hair and clothing seemed to flow in every possible direction, as her eyes blazed with crimson. The flower on her head not only turned completely red, but in the storm also seemed to start to lose some petals, which started whirling around the ghost girl.

Realizing what she just did, Misty hangs for a second in silence, flabbergasted by her own outburst, as a storm of red petals flies around her. She hadn't even noticed when she flew higher up, as if her shout wasn't enough to put her on the spot. In silence she hovered down, unamused expression on her face, as the flower started to reshape back on her head, not at all losing its color. She adjusted her clothing, letting the storm die a bit. "That's fine, I don't mind-" She said, acting as if nothing of what just occured really happened. Showing how much she didn't care, she purposefully avoided @Godot Hiro's gaze.