1st year classroom

With a domineering smirk, Lucy watched her human friend make his way back to her, and gracefully let him position himself back under her, taking her head and tail back into his hands. She smiled in satisfaction, panting slightly under the caresses, almost as if she forgot that she could have just dropped the act by now.

She did blush and stop panting right after hearing the question, Ruben managing to surpass expectations once again. And, although he wouldn't catch her dead saying that, her first thought did go towards him. Well, partly because most people she wanted to... be intimate with she had already been so, and partly because she had a rather peculiar angle at his partly uncovered chest... Thankfully he did pose the question in a way that allowed for a yes-or-no answer, so she quickly decided to take advantage of that.

"Well~ yeah," she replied simply, not getting into any detail - not that she would have the time to, as the door to the room suddenly opened, causing her to panic slightly, and almost fall out of Ruben's embrace, only to calm down as she saw her favorite party-cat stand in the doorway. She fell back down into Ruben's lap, turning her head towards the newly-arrived Rakshasa. "Oooh, Lance! You are a godsend! Can you close the door? The key is... uhh, somewhere," she gestured wildly in the direction of the entrance, and turned to Keya for a moment. "Well, looks like you're getting lucky this time, Key'. Truth or dare, Lance?" she directed the question back to the cat.

• Love 3

Although Keya is happy that Lance finally arrived with the food, he remains seated, since he doesn't want to disturb the moment between the trio, as well as the fact that Lucy's pretty relaxed with laying on her two friends. The dragon boy kept his gentle hands on the slime girl's thighs, whilst looking over to Lance. "Yooo, dude! Glad you arrived safe and sound!" He raised one of his hands only to give him a small wave. "Toss me a bag of chips, will ya'?" He grinned at Lance, looking between him and Lucy for a moment. "I'm in quite a comfortable position here, so I'd rather not get up...~" If he indeed was tossed a bag of chips, he'd catch it without a problem only to pop it open, taking a handful and stuffing it in his face. Looks like a handful is all he needed, since he doesn't grab any more and just places it somewhere nearby for later easy access for either himself or his friends.

Diverting his attention back to Lucy's comments, he would reply to her in a teasing but slightly whispering tone. "Awwh, I certainly wanted to know what the little turquoise devil has in store for me!~ Welp, there's always a next time!" He snickers at his own comments.

• Love 3

At Lance's entrance, Ruben gave the feline classmate a bright smile, happy another person showed up. He didn't even mention the hair incident, but he did look over what Lance brought, not seeing any strange objects. His hand stayed where it was, petting Lucy. His aim did get a little off a couple times, making him pet her head directly instead of the tail. He did notice Lucy's panting, so while Keya was calling out to Lance, Ruben leaned his face down and talked lowly to the slime girl. "Hey, are you doing good there? You're breathing a little funny." Even with the alcohol messing with his head, he didn't fully notice that she was reacting to what he and Keya were doing to her. His face being leaned down towards hers probably didn't help much either.

Once Lance got settled in, Ruben looked to him and eyed the snacks. "Hey, could you pass over some of those pretzels? And what all did you bring?" If Lance gives him the snack he requested, he would munch on some of them and offer a couple to Lucy as well, even feeding them to her if he could.

• Love 3

"Yeah Keya I can see, quite comfortable indeed." Lance casually tosses pretzels to Ruben and chips to Keya. "Oh lock the door?" Lance searches for a key with a knowing smirk he quickly finds it and shuts the door. "Well Ruben mainly pretzels, chips, cheese puffs, cheeze itz, and popcorn. I do have some drinks but you seem to have that covered. Speaking of..... mind if I have a drink?" 

Lance taps his chin deciding what would impress the group the most. "You know I think I'll do..  BOTH! Alright hit me!"

Edited by Solomon
  • Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

As Keya got busy getting snacks from Lance, Lucy focused back on Ruben. She raised her eyebrow slightly as he leaned towards her, unsure what he wanted to tell her, but then her expression brightened up as she heard him voice his concerns. "Hmm? Oh~! I'm fineee, Rubes. But it's really adorable of you to ask~" She smiled at the boy with affection, and gently caressed his cheek. He was so cute when he was worried.

The slightly intimate moment got interrupted as Lucy heard her friends start to talk about snacks. She glanced towards Keya. "Hey! No eating over me, alright? I hate it when I get crumbs in my goo~" the slime-girl complained. Of course, she could just absorb them into more slime matter, but it always felt rather disgusting. Although, pretzels sounded quite good... "Umm- Well, maybe this once," she conceded. "But get me some too! Oh, and feel free to any drinks, Lance. We've got plenty!"

She grinned hearing the cat decide to take on both challenges. "Uh-huh, we got ourselves a brave one~" she teased, in fact slightly glad that she didn't have to ask Keya anything just yet - truth be told, her master plan of getting back at him was still in its early stages, even if she didn't want to admit that to the dragon. "Well, for your truth, I've always wanted to know- Have you ever been intimate with any of the teachers?" she queried the Rakshasa with a sly smile. "And while we're at it, I'm gonna ask you to tell it while sitting on Keya's lap." She grinned deviously, curling up her legs to give the cat some space. "How does that sound, Key'?" She winked towards the dragon, making sure that the dragon was not too discouraged by the idea of having a giant humanoid cat resting on his lap.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
Toned it down a bit
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Loving the fact how Ruben and Lucy seem to be getting along well with the whispering and such, he grins to himself a little bit, but ultimately pays attention to something else. He then rolled his eyes at Lucy's comment about crumbles, having a sly grin on his face, but he didn't have anything to say to that, either. Keya wasn't so good with four-way conversations, mainly because he never knew what to really add to the conversation to please everyone with it, so he mostly stays silent during the talk in between his friends.

That silence is broken once Lucy mentions the dare to Lance, seeming embarrassed and blushing deeper than usual. His ears perk up as well, but he makes a frustrated face. Almost similar to how annoyed Lucy was earlier. Looking at her legs move out of the way, then at Lucy's eyes once again. "Well, that is a dare and a half, Lucy!" Chuckling nervously whilst raising a brow, he doesn't seem to hold much of a grudge as he directs his next reply to the slime girl once again. "No offense, I'd rather have you on my lap, than Lance...~"

Suddenly an idea springing to mind, he looks at the demon cat. "Actually... How about I pass on that dare for ya'? My lap is a special seat reserved for special people...~" He says so in a teasing tone out loud to everyone, even winking once. He stands up and walks over to the booze, pouring himself a cup. He takes the shot, clearing his throat and walking back to sitting down on his seat.

After sitting down, he leans a bit closer to Lucy, speaking in a low tone. "You naughty dog...~" He looks at her with a smirk, the blush streak still on his face and a piercing gaze, already having something in his mind brewing up for Lucy. Idly, his hand moves onto her doggy tail, seeing as Ruben's hand wasn't quite on it, grasping it firmly and giving it a little pull, though not something that would hurt her or anything, just a playful act.

• Love 3

Ruben blushed more as Lucy gave him the gentle caress on his cheek. He gave her a sweet smile before he noticed Lance was passing out the snacks. "Thanks man! And I won't drop any crumbs on you, Luce. Here, I'll feed you some." He tossed a pretzel into his mouth, the salt actually tasting even better after having been drinking previously. He pulled out another pretzel and lowered it to Lucy's mouth, feeding her. When he wasn't feeding her, he kept petting her head, enjoying the feeling of touching her as she laid in his lap.

When Lucy finally gave Lance the dare, Ruben got very curious too. Most of his attention was on Lance now, but he made sure to keep stroking and feeding the cute slime girl. "Ooh, now that I'm pretty sure all of us would like to hear." At the condition of Lance sitting on Keya's lap, the human couldn't help but snicker a little. "Sorry Keya, but that would be pretty funny."  Ruben noticed that Keya had reached over and began stroking her tail, but he didn't mind at all. Everyone seemed to be having fun, and Ruben was curious at where all of this would go, especially with Lucy having Lance lock the door.

• Love 3

Lance laughs as he receives the dare. "Okay then well Keya get ready." Keya then decides to pass on the dare Lance shrugs. "Alright then well I might as well drink then too." Lance walks over to the drinks and pours a large cup full of liquor. He takes a long drink and then let's out a satisfied sigh, "So you are all interested in my history with the teachers? Well, unfortunately, no I'm not really any of the teachers type. I might have a chance with the headmistress... but I don't want to get too much attention. Sorry to disappoint I woulda done the dare but Keya passed." 

Lance watched Ruben and Keya stroke Lucy. "Sooo I know what's on everyone's mind...  especially Lucy's, you naughty girl. So we might want to start doing some dares that involve the removal of more clothes~ Then things can follow their natural course." Lance hooks his thumbs into the top of his pants and smiles at the group. "I mean you two already have her in your lap and eating out of your hand."

Edited by Solomon
  • Love 2

„Well, so much for turquoise devil, huh?” Lucy chuckled, winking towards her draconic friend, not really minding that he skipped the dare – in fact, seeing it as a win. “And this one wasn’t even directed at you…” she teased, grinning cheekily.

She looked up at the dragon boy also lean closer to her. Despite her best attempts at maintaining a straight face, she smiled at his little comment, her heart taking a slightly faster pace after a call out like that.

A surprised yelp escaped her lips as he tugged onto her tail, bringing her butt slightly upwards into the air, in a position that may have been uncomfortable to anyone but someone of her flexibility. Her cheeks flushed slightly as she felt the caresses fall both on her tail, and on her head, seeing how Ruben found an effective way to keep her distracted, between giving her snacks and even more pets. She might not have been an actual dogmorph, but right then, she certainly felt like one~

Lance’s answer proved to be slightly more disappointing than she expected, but she didn’t mind it too much. Especially not, since the cat seemed to have found a way to stir things up either way, with his following statement.

“MMmbh-“ she mumbled out in protest, her mouth filled with a pretzel Ruben had just finished lowering to her mouth. She quickly swallowed it, freeing herself up to voice her outrage. “Lance~! I’m not- Why you-“ she stuttered, for a moment struggling to find the right words. “Could you not read our minds uninvited? Or-“ The blush that adorned her face took vividness never known to slimekind before. “-voice… things out like that?” She fell silent for a while, before, for a reason unknown to her, she felt the need to add "Umm, it's also your turn to dare now.." afterwards, like nothing ever happened.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Love 2

There are many things on Keya's mind, and most of these things are directed towards numerous possibilities that could happen in this room, however his mind has no shame to admit to Lance, that the main focus is a certain slime girl. For a moment, his train of interesting thought is stopped by Lance's reply to Lucy's truth question, he himself finding out that it's quite a disappointing answer.

Whilst Lance openly talks about what dares should be like from now on and points out the fact that Lucy is practically the temporary dogmorph pet of her good friends, he looks at the slime girl just for a few more seconds, examining her face and tail, the streak of blush on his own face deepening. It seems that this moment is getting to him, since he can't stop thinking of certain things. Yet again, his train of thought is stopped as he closes his eyes and shakes his head, raising a hand to hold his forehead for a moment. "...Woah, I think the alcohol is getting to me just a little bit..." He mumbles to himself. He then massages his own forehead using both of his hands, leaning back in his seat. After he's done, he smiles proudly as he always does and looks around the room.

Making a singular finger gun toward Lance, grinning as he had something to say, it seems. "It appears I'm up, so Lance, give me a truth or a dare, or both, I don't mind!" At this point the game is more "Truth and Dare" rather than "Truth or Dare" which is something that Keya and Lance both don't seem to be complaining about. His other hand, however, it moved back to Lucy's tail, or rather this time the base of it, mainly caressing instead of tugging on it again. Usually caressing the tail of a dogmorph is sensitive, but it's presumably a much different feeling for Lucy.

Edited by Godot
  • Love 3

Ruben was a little surprised at Lance's admission that the feline hadn't been with any of the teachers. Apparently those rumors were wrong. Huh. The human's eyes widened a little at Lance saying that he might have a chance with the headmistress. Ruben hadn't had an encounter with the intimidating monster yet, but he had heard stories that she could either be really nice to students...or really scary. 

Lance's declaration at what was on everybody's minds and how the game should shift made Ruben's mind race quickly. Flashes of embarrassment, intrigue, and worry were the dominant feelings that the human felt as he thought about what Lance's statement meant. Lucy's exclamation certain didn't help much, but the rare blush that appeared on the slime girl did shift his intrigue to be the main thoughts, curious at what was going on through her head. 

When Keya sacrificed himself to Lance's mercy, Ruben secretly let out a sigh of relief. While the intoxicated human wanted to be a part of the game, Lance's interest in shifting the game further toward what Ruben hadn't noticed made the virgin human just a tad worried. 

• Love 3

Lance held his hands up apologetically in reply to Lucy's outburst. "Woah look first I can't really turn it off and second I definitely didn't need it to tell what is going through your mind.... Oh my turn alright then."

Lance absentmindedly drifted over the thoughts of everyone feelings. Smiling at Lucy's embarrassment and horniness. He frowned at Keya's disappointment and was glad when it became curiosity. Ruben's surprise and intrigue was welcome and he decided to tone things down just a tad for the virgin human to ease him into it. He raised an eyebrow at Keya's insistence that it was his turn to be picked but shrugged and went along with it. "Alright Keya so then a dare... well, Keya why don't you.... kiss Lucy!!!" 

Edited by Solomon
  • Love 3

Keya hadn't forgotten about Ruben and he still kept an eye out to him, as much as he was able to, anyway, just to make sure he's not going to suddenly faint or something from the alcohol that should be a tad bit too strong for his system. Perhaps he should just trust his friends for once instead of worrying for them too much, but that's Keya in a nutshell. Half of him being busy with caressing a slime dog gal's accurately recreated fluffy tail for whatever mischievous intentions he had in that dirty mind of his, his other half was trying its best to pay attention to what is being said. He also kept an eye out for Lance's truth or dare (or both) to himself, quite curious what he might have in mind.

When Lance finally said that he's going to dare him to do something, he looked quite ready, springing his head and scaled ears up at the cat demon and intently eyeing him for what he has in mind, grinning. At his response, he'd widen his eyes a little bit, the blush streak on his cheeks completely overpowering him now, although he strangely doesn't overreact about it. He shouldn't, really. Dropping the surprised look after a second or so, he faces downwards, letting out a chuckle whilst his blonde hair hangs in the way. "Is that so?~" He murmurs, quite in a teasing tone. Of course this is something that Keya would like...

He leans slightly closer to Lucy's face slowly, but stops mid tracks, looking over at Ruben who's lap was Lucy's personal pillow, with half closed eyes and a smirk. "Hey, Rubes, I'm going to have to invade your personal space for a moment, I hope you don't mind...~ Watch and learn from the best!~" He winks once, using his hands to support himself up a bit better, so that he can properly lean and crawl over toward Lucy. Now being above her, he looks at for a moment whilst also using a hand to turn her on her back with a gentle push to her arm, if she hadn't done it by herself already, having something cheeky to say just before he does his dare, though he whispers it to her. Even so, Ruben would be able to hear it as well, which he has no reason to mind anymore. "I can't hold back...~ Blame Lance for not specifying where to kiss you...~" He manages to let out one last chuckle before leaning down to Lucy, being considerate for taking off her triple-eyed glasses with two fingers, carefully so, to place it onto somewhere safe on the ground, then gently taking a hold of her chin like earlier with the same hand. "Come here, you naughty dog...~" He whispers whilst he leaned down, not wasting anymore time and just outright doing it... The dragon boy kisses the slime girl on the lips, and for a good few seconds, too!

After he did the dare, the deeper blush became permanent on his face, a satisfying smacking noise erupting when their lips separate. He looks up and bites down his lower lip, leaning back into his seat.

• Love 2
  • Woohoo 1

When hearing Lance's dare for Keya, Ruben had to fight to keep his mouth from falling open. The idea of them kissing didn't bother the human, but between his natural cluelessness and the alcohol making his brain fuzzy, he hadn't expected something like that to happen with everyone else around. 

He was about to make a comment that Lucy's head was on his lap, but Keya got there first, teasing the blue haired boy. "Wha? Uh...um..." He couldn't help up blush and look away for a moment at Keya's assumption that Ruben didn't know how to kiss...which he hadn't done so before so maybe he didn't, but the dragon could have maybe worded it better. 

He watched the dragon crawl over the slime girl's body, not able to keep his eyes from the scene happening right on top of him. He did his best to stay still, not wanting to ruin it for either of them. He heard every word that Keya said, making Ruben's ears almost glow a bright crimson. When the kiss happened, part of Ruben couldn't help but think of how it felt to kiss her as well, the thought not crossing through his head that Lance was able to know all that was going on through the awkward human's head.

• Love 3

Lucy’s head fell gently down onto Ruben’s thighs, and she watched the situation develop, in truth finding a bit more enjoyment in seeing what other people could come up with rather than herself thinking up truths and dares. Not to mention, she couldn’t now stop thinking about what Lance said, only intensifying the feeling of embarrassment and arousal she felt – although even the former one felt more… exciting rather than unpleasant by now.

She reached out for one of the drinks, her arm extending so that she wouldn’t have to move too much, and pulled it towards her mouth, absorbing the few drops that spilled onto her chin into her slime.

Her eyebrows rose in reaction to Lyncus’ dare, not really expecting to be involved in a dare just yet, but not minding it either. She followed Keya’s movements with her gaze, the slime-girl herself quite intrigued in how he’d go about his dare - Lance did give him quite a bit of freedom as to how fulfill it, after all.

His words surprised her, bringing to her mind a few much lewder places for him to land a kiss, but when his hand went on to simply gently remove her glasses, she realized what he had in mind and gave him a quite embarrassed smile, even if she did feel just slightly disappointed. Calm down Lucy, there will be time for everything, she reminded herself, and picked herself slightly upwards – not only to give the dragon a better access to her lips, but also not to make out with him directly on Ruben’s lap, which, she imagined, might have been rather uncomfortable for the human. Her thoughts did have to shift from Ruben as she felt Keya's fingers on her chin, and heard the same words that he used to excite her just a few moments earlier - the dragon was learning quickly.

She did put probably more effort into the kiss than she originally intended, her lips practically encompassing Keya’s while she supported herself with one arm on the floor. Sweet, almost honey-like taste of her saliva, covered Keya’s lips, giving him a tease of what he could have if only he dove some deeper into her mouth. But, alas, finally, they separated, and Lucy found herself breathing slightly heavier, thirsty for just a bit more~

She opened her eyes, with a joyful smile letting him know that he did well. Realizing how high she leaned from her initial position, she turned slightly, resting her head on Ruben's shoulder, her tail wrapping around the boy's waist. Her gaze went towards Keya, curious what next he would come up with - whether it was Ruben or herself that would be dared.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Love 3

Lance smiled as the thoughts of the two who were about to kiss shifted to other things. Then the bliss of the kiss embraced them both. The arousal in both of their minds goading him on. Lance stopped focusing on that and listened in on Ruben's thoughts, his doubt, embarrassment, and interest.

Lance waved his hands and did his best to catch Ruben's attention as the kiss dragged on. He made some suggestive hand motions, pointed repeatedly at Lucy and Ruben, then gave Ruben a thumbs up as Lucy laid her head down on his shoulder and wrapped her tail around him. Lance clapped his hand together "Well Keya I think it is your turn to truth or dare someone." Lance moved his eyes from Keya to Ruben repeatedly in an attempt to get him to do a similar dare involving Lucy and Ruben.

Edited by Solomon
  • Love 1
  • Woohoo 1
  • Haha 1

Still eyeing Lucy with an obvious lewd intent, he decides to hold himself back for now, as he really wants everyone in this room to have the most fun today. Licking his own lips after the kiss, getting rid of the residue that tasted as amazing as honey, he looks over to both Ruben and Lucy now, grinning as he puts his hands together, like Lance, looking over to him and nods at his comment of him being the one to truth or dare someone. He also stands up from his position, slowly pacing around the room like somebody who's talking on the phone, all while having a cheeky smile on his face and rolling his eyes. Though he doesn't stay silent, he completely faces Lance as he speaks to him with a grin, although he doesn't actually direct his messages to Lance, rather he directs them to Ruben. "Right! While I do have something special for Lucy, I don't think it's time for that yet, so...~ Ruuuubes?~" He asks his name, and only then he turns to him. "I'm going to make this super fair for you! ...Dare or dare?~" He asks him, teasingly, letting out a devilish chuckle, like somebody with a master plan. Wow, very fair! Nice one, Keya!

It should be notable, that he was quite a couple of steps away from the two, leaving them in their personal space. In his mind, trying to communicate with Lance, he thinks of words, hoping that Lance can catch what he's thinking, smirking whilst doing so. I'm glad I got your signs, Lance! I'm confident, that Rubes will handle the pressure...~ It's so obvious what he wants!~ That's all he thinks of in proper words, the rest of his thoughts instantly going back to steamy scenes, some appear to be wholesome, whilst some are really kinky. Quickly grabbing onto his cup and walking over to the booze, he pours a bit more for himself once again and takes the shot, gritting his teeth at the burning feeling. By now, he stands next to Lance, with crossed arms like some kind of mastermind, waiting for Ruben to answer a very much one-sided question.

• Love 3

Ruben could very well feel the figurative heat and sparks that flew when Keya and Lucy kissed. He couldn't do anything but lean back and watch...until he noticed Lance waving his hands at him. He gave the feline a confused look, mouthing the words, silently, "What? Huh?" until he finally caught the meaning. His eyes went a little wide, looking down at Lucy and then back at the feline. The blush, now near permanent for the evening, was still going strong after that interaction. 

When the two finally broke the kiss, Ruben kept his body where it was for Lucy. He laid his head onto hers when she rested herself onto his shoulder, a very happy, content face on him. His eyes lowered when he felt her tail wrap around his waist, but he didn't say anything about it. He was enjoying the slime girl's affections as she gave them. He wrapped an arm around her own waist, sharing the gesture.

He watched Keya walk around theatrically, almost chuckling when he ended up in front of Lance. The human was expecting him to say something to Lucy until he heard his name. At hearing the dare, he eyed Keya with disbelief and suspicion. "Um... I guess dare, heh. Come on, hit me with your best shot buddy."

Edited by Thatannoyinggod
  • Love 3

The only person in the room oblivious to Lance's previous signals, Lucy frowned as she saw the cat attempt to make some signals with his eyes, her attention brought to it by the clap of his hands. He was clearly plotting something, and from a quick observation of Keya's expressible face, it was clear that the dragon was in on it - whatever it was.

She turned her gaze for a quick moment towards Ruben, feeling his hand wrap around her waist, and smiled, curling slightly closer into his embrace.

Her puppy ears twitched as she heard her name get called, although not to offer a dare, as she initially expected. Her cheeks rose in a smile. Hearing that Keya had something, as he said, special prepared got her rather excited. Even though she didn't know what it was, judging from his recent behavior, she was quite confident she was going to enjoy it. Nevertheless, she didn't say a word. Compared to her animation a while back, now, in Ruben's warmth, she was feeling (and acting) more like a lapdog - a very horny one that is, but still rather calm and cuddly.

The choice Ruben got offered did, however, bring a laugh out of her. "How about from now on we do only dares?" she proposed, after Keya's kiss starting to feel a bit more impatient with the pace of the game. A part of her did want things to get a bit more physical already, especially now that the most recent doze of alcohol was starting to affect her judgement.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Love 3

Keya's thoughts rapidly switch from one to another, his mind being really messy and fuzzy, but he manages to focus on the true matter at hand, and that is to fulfill his master plan in daring his human friend to do something that he has wanted, and it's all thanks to Lance's ability to communicate with minds and simple signs, and Keya's... ability to understand it, basically. He grins at Lucy's eager comment, wanting to do dares only for now. He doesn't waste anymore time, keeping his palms together once more, even rubbing them together whilst he talks. "Splendid! I'm going to be reeeally original here...~" He chuckles in between his words. "Ruben, I dare you to do exactly what Lance dared me to do...~ Simple, riiight?~ Don' bee shyyy, sho' me wha'chu learn'd!~" Teasingly and in a comic "cowboy" accent he tells him whilst leaning a bit forward, his hands now being on his own hips, smirking. He looked between Ruben and Lucy repeatedly, but ultimately he looks at Lucy, raising his brows a couple of times quickly, as well as winking once at the end, as if it was some sort of sign that even he doesn't know the meaning of, but he surely expects Lucy to understand.

Eagerly watching the two of them for a few seconds to see how they react, though he does ultimately turn to Lance, the dragon boy seeming proud of himself as he moves his arms back into a crossed position at his chest. Out loud, as if he was trying to catch a certain someone's attention, he does tell something to Lance. "About that special idea of mine!~ Now, I know you can read minds, but I think it's more exciting if I just tell you, so......" But alas, Keya leans in a little bit and began to whisper in Lance's ear, the distance between the friends make it unclear what he's quickly whispering. He also hides his mouth motions with a hand. All while he whispers, he does look over to his friends for a moment, mainly at Lucy, with the side of his eye, but once he's done whispering, he grins.

Ultimately, once he's done with his private chatter, all he does is watch his friends deal with the dare, in hopes of creating some nice bonding time~

Edited by Godot
  • Love 3

Ruben nodded at Lucy's suggestion, thinking it might get the game moving pretty well for everyone. Besides, they all knew each other pretty well...at least Ruben thought so. When Keya finally revealed the dare he had for Ruben, the human couldn't help but feel a but nervous. He should have expected something like this, especially after the dare that Lance had given Keya, but he honestly hadn't. "Um...uh.. ok. Sorry Luce, but a dare is a dare." He wasn't really apologizing, he really did want something like this to come up when the game got more heated up.

Ruben wasn't paying any attention to the fact that Keya was talking to Lance, his attention at that time was solely focused Lucy. The human looked down at his friend with a shy smile before he made his move. With their bodies already a little tangled up due to her fluffy tail and his arm, he tried to push her back so he could reposition, but thanks to the alcohol, he hadn't loosened his hold on her when he pulled his arm back, pulling her up and on top of his lap. Ruben couldn't look away from her while she now straddled the human, but his face was indeed red, probably from the alcohol and blushing. He lifted one hand up to place it on her neck, speaking just before he did the deed. "Sorry if it's not so good... you're kinda my first time." He pulled her face in towards his and kissed her, his lips meeting hers.

It felt so good to him...and he hoped it did for her as well. The kiss lasted a hair shorter than hers and Keya's had, but with his head swimming with with feeling of Lucy pressed against him and the alcohol loosening up his judgment, he pulled her back in for another one with the hand that was still resting on her neck. This time it was filled with much more passion, his tongue snaking into her mouth and twisting around hers. His hand that was on her waist originally had slid onto her lower back, pressing her closer to him during the kiss.

• Love 3

„Oh? So that’s how it is?” Lucy smiled, hearing the idea behind Keya’s dare. Her eyes went to the human besides her. It seemed the dragon knew well what was sitting in her mind… And he sure as hell looked quite confident about it, giving her some rather ambiguous, but nevertheless

She turned towards Ruben, quite ready for his dare, but her attention did get caught by Keya’s rather theatric exclamation. She glanced towards him, not sure what exactly to expect, but quickly returned with her gaze to her human friend, not wanting him to feel neglected in any way. She smiled encouragingly, putting her hand by the side of his neck, giving him a gentle caress.

Oh, don’t apologize, you doofus, she berated the boy in her mind, looking at him with affection as he wriggled about in place, trying to get up. She moved backwards a bit, trying to give him some space, but then, she felt the boy tug on her arm, pulling her around towards him and forcing her to place one of her legs on the other side of the boy’s waist, in an attempt to retain some balance, as a result, putting them both in a more… intimate position than Ruben probably realized. If he didn’t, her blush would be the first indicator of that. She didn’t seem to mind though.

The next time he began to apologize, she couldn’t stop herself from interrupting him “Oh, just shut up and kiss me~” and leaned into the kiss, pressing her lips into his. He was much different from Keya, that’s for sure, even though she didn’t want to compare neither to the other. It was certainly much gentler, and a bit abashed, as opposed to Keya's fervent and passionate embrace, but that was to be expected, given Ruben's innate shyness and his lack of experience. For someone who never kissed before, however, he was definitely a quick learner.

As it turned out – quicker than she thought, as all out of a sudden, when she was only about to break contact and lean back, she felt his hand push on the back of her head, pulling her back into the embrace. Her eyes widened, not expecting such a move from the boy, but managed to quickly catch on, wrapping her own arms around his neck as she felt him push her closer into him – as she would probably noticed, almost into his crotch, but she was too busy with Ruben’s tongue suddenly entering her mouth, grasping and licking down the sweet nectar of her own tongue. She moaned faintly into his lips. Mmmh- Don’t get addicted… she thought. Although I… don’t think I'd mind if you did…

The slime-girl felt her breasts push into the boy’s chest, even despite the few layers of material separating them. As their tongues twined, she lowered one of her hands, slowly unbuttoning Ruben’s already rather revealing shirt. She didn’t give it much thought, to her slightly intoxicated mind it felt only natural, and when their mouths finally parted, she finished, and ran her hands on his now-bare chest. “Mmm… Ruuben~” she said melodically, with a note of approval in her voice, looking him seductively in the eyes. “You’re a natural…”  she mentioned, seemingly having forgotten about the rest of their friends still being around, and surely watching the escalating scene.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
Small style fixes
  • Love 2

Lance at first is quite curious to see how much of what the others a thinking will actually voice. Lance smiles as Keya forces a dare and Lucy changes it so the rules are only dares, things are going just as planned. After Keya gives his dare, he shared quite an interesting idea. Lance grins at Keya lasciviously, "Well you're in a mood Keya! I like it! I'll get looking."

Lance begins to search among the desks as he focuses in on Ruben and Lucy's thoughts wishing the human the best of luck. It starts off shy as expected and Lance makes progress finding a particular desk that's locked particularly tightly. He begins to use his claws to lock pick when he feels a sudden spike in the kissing couples emotions and he focuses on that. 

He feels a shiver of arousal as he monitors their hightened emotions (part of the reason he throws so many parties) and he looks over to watch the human boy and slime girl entangled in an amorous embrace, clothes beginning to come off. Lance nods in Ruben's direction and suppresses a desire to cheer. You did it. Smooth moves Rubes, smooth moves. He watches them a bit longer wondering if they'll just go all the way right now, he decides to not interrupt the moment and continues his larcenous work. Lance finally gets into the desk and confirms that there is indeed quite a bit of what crossed Keya's mind in here.

• Love 2

Being too busy communicating with Lance, Keya almost misses the big moment of Ruben's dare, but he does manage to catch it happening and it looks like he has nothing to say, only a damn proud (and drunk) look on his face and crossing his arms. That's the way it is done, Rubes! Diverting his attention back to Lance and quickly rushing over to the table, though silently to not disturb the moment, he takes a peek in, quite a surprised look on his face. Whispering, he tells Lance something, though it wasn't something secretive as before, so it was actually audible. "I was right! They're still hereeee...~" Sing-songly ending his sentence, seeming to have lots of things on his mind, although he does stop and think for a moment. "I don't think it's time for it yet, though.." He reaches into the desk, some shuffling noises could be heard. He even leans a bit in, taking a small sniff, only to lean back a little bit instantly, smiling at the smell. It wasn't something terrible or lewd, it was actually a bit of sweet perfume. "It still smells like her, too...!" He looks at Lance, chuckling nervously. Her? Who's her? Well, Lance, Keya and probably Lucy and Ruben know, too, only they're a bit too busy now with other things.

He leaves the special table's contents for now, rubbing his own chin for a moment. Once the deed is done, he does interrupt the moment by giving Ruben a small wave. "Yo, Ruuuuubes!~ I know you're in the moment, but we're still in the game!~ It's your time to dare someone...~" He gives him a lousy thumbs up and a grin, as he can't help it but to walk on over to the table of booze once again, grabbing the entire bottle and shaking it around lightly, seeing how much of the liquid is missing already, seeming quite stoked about that. He does pour himself just a little bit more, the numerous takes of 40% alcohol slowly getting to him even more, taking the small shot. After that, he finally focuses his attention (as best as he can) on his friends, awaiting Ruben's dare to whomever it may go to.

Edited by Godot
  • Love 3

Ruben's breathe was ragged when the kiss finally broke, the honey sweet taste of Lucy making him want more...much more. When she said told him that he was a natural, the human couldn't help but give a shy smile, not hearing that from anyone aside from the teachers when he figured out certain problems or assignments faster than the rest of the class. "Heh, thanks. You're...amazing~" Her breasts pressed against him didn't go unnoticed either, the soft squishy feeling still on his body.

When he heard Keya's teasing comment, a joyful grin grew on his face and he shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry Luce. Sounds like they're feeling left out a bit." He leaned over to look at Keya and Lance, Lucy still straddling him, and he was quite happy with that personally. "Sorry guys! I'm not used to having the pretty girls on me. Hey Keya! Pour me some more too." 

Ruben realized that it was his turn to give out the dares. He pondered for a moment until he looked down at his bare chest, not even had noticed that Lucy had finished off the last of his buttons. While the human wasn't an athlete, he still did enough to keep himself in shape, a toned chest showing from the separated cloth. He gave the smile girl a dubious smile as he had the perfect dare pop into his head. "Hey Lucy. I dare you to strip one piece of clothing off of the three of us, your choice." He waited to see the beautiful slime girl's reaction to his dare, thinking that everyone will definitely have some fun with this, probably Lucy the most.

• Love 2