Salutations!!

Hellllllo world! After three long days of searching ( and roleplaying,) I have found an outlet for me to speak to you all!!!!

On a more serious note, I don't notice this welcome page at first, so instead I drlved straight into things and have met some great people on here. For the vast majority that don't know me though, I like plot driven RPS. I love a well built world, and often times don't mind playing characters at the request of others, that said though I also have many of my own that I built from nothing. Also, I only play males. Sorry folks, straight male here 😛

I don't mind trying new things usually, just run them by me, but I do not do, Vore, Gore (during sex, outside is fine), scat, or excessive violence.

I do however love, blowjobs, boobjobs, playing submissive or dominant characters. I'm sure I'll find more active wants later, but those are some of my favorites, and if done well I do love both Dom and sub equally.

If you want to rp message me!! I promise I don't bite... Much 😉

• Senior Staff

Welcome to our community, Venari! I hope you have enjoyed your time here so far! If you haven't already, please check out our starter pack as it'll help you set everything up! You shouldn't have any problems finding like minded people to play with! 

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact myself or any other staff member with a purple name and we'll help you in any way we can! Happy dreaming! ❤️ 

Archived