Private roleplay?

Question

So I am trying to have a private roleplay or at least set one up with someone and well... I am struggling a bit here. i don't see anywhere to posts things like characters and important information to refer back to. Is that not a feature here? I don't know if I can have a private roleplay on this site if there is nowhere to store and share this information with just those that I am roleplaying with.

Edited by RosesFullBloom

6 answers to this question

• Community Administrator

@Temaelrin is absolutely correct here.

You can set up an album and make it private so that only you, and those that you link the image to, can see. You can store information regarding private roleplays in the Private Bulletin Board which is what that board is for.

Then of course you can create your own Club. If you make it Private, then only members of the club and staff can see it. You invite in those that you wish to join the club as private clubs are invite only. Closed clubs will allow someone to see that the club is there, and request to join but they cannot see the content. Within the club system you can have private galleries and your own forums that you can put as much information as you wish. 

Hello there,

Yes that is a feature here; you can post up images of your roleplay characters for private roleplays in the gallery, of which you can add a character ID for in the image descriptions one you've uploaded them. The specific area is: https://ecchidreams.com/gallery/category/28-roleplay-characters/

I hope that helps. 🙂

3 minutes ago, Temaelrin said:

Hello there,

Yes that is a feature here; you can post up images of your roleplay characters for private roleplays in the gallery, of which you can add a character ID for in the image descriptions one you've uploaded them. The specific area is: https://ecchidreams.com/gallery/category/28-roleplay-characters/

I hope that helps. 🙂

Not really, that seems like a public area to share them not to mention I dont see where to save important information for the private roleplays... Honestly this site doesn't seem very good for roleplays after i have spent time to look around it a bit. Seems more it is better as a community place to just chat rather than actual roleplay. I think I will use this site to just advertise and then bring them to discord where I can actually easily manage and pin information down

You can't do that though, that's against Section 14 (Spam). 

You can make albums private, or viewable by people you want to view them. If you don't like what this site has to offer, then I'm sorry to hear that, if it's that much of a problem please feel free to deactivate your account. You're not a hostage here. 😕 However I believe truely that you can do exactly what you're describing under the current system, I'll bring our resident expert on this in @Neptune.

Edited by Temaelrin

2 minutes ago, Temaelrin said:

You can't do that though, that's against Section 14 (Spam). 

You can make albums private, or viewable by people you want to view them. If you don't like what this site has to offer, then please feel free to deactivate your account. You're not a hostage here. 😕 

Well i suppose I have to if i am not allowed to use outside resources to enhance the roleplay then... I have no choice. This site simply is not made for an easy or manageable roleplay experience.