Hi! New to this site but not to roleplaying.

Only enjoy RPing 1x1 through the website's Private Messages which seems to be called EcchiTexts. Hoping to find some fun friends!

Also small note please don't feel down if I don't respond to EcchiChats. Just not a fan of instant messages but will chat a bit in ((x)) on EcchiTexts during roleplays.

• Senior Staff

Hi, Sprinkles! Welcome to our community! If you haven't already, please feel free to check out our starter pack as it can help you to get everything set up and ready to go! 

You're definitely not the only one here with only an interest in private roleplay. I see that you've already made a post in the bulletin so I hope you've had some good luck finding a partner! If you're still struggling to find someone, feel free to discuss your interests in public statuses or get more involved in other threads! It's alwasy great to see experienced roleplayers join our community and I can only hope you feel right at home! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact myself or any other staff member with a purple name and we'll try to help out in any way we can!

Happy dreaming! ❤️ 

Archived