Hallway.

"A lust Daemon? That's interesting, especially one that has four arms, never seem that before. Although your body, chest and figure do fit the bill of a lust Daemon." Austin said, feeling one of her hands on his cheek, so smooth it felt relaxing to him, then Yakshi lifts his chin up, not stopping her. "What's interesting?" He asked, she seemed quite curious about him.

"Mmm, well, like I said. We're a bit. . .versatile in our appearance, of course my genetics is a bit more special considered some of my brethren but I suppose as long as I have some rather similar assets then I guess people can see the connection." She said. "Oh, well, you just look cute. I wouldn't mind seeing some of the other faces that you're capable of making if I tease you a bit." She chuckled as she let go of his chin. 

"Mmmm okay then." Austin nods to all she said, feeling her let go of his chin. After that, he asked "So what will you do now? I don't have anything going on nor do I know if your heading somewhere or not, Yakshi." Austin was open, if she wished to do something with him, that being anything.

"Mmm, I was considering heading back to my dorm that I'm in. I have to deposit my bookbag before I go off and see how the rest of my day goes." She said as she wrapped her lower two arms beneath her breasts causing them to puff out a bit more in front of him. "I won't have any complaints if you want to follow and talk with me. I've always had an interest in humans with how unique they are." She smiled teasingly. 

"Alright then, it will be nice to get to know you and all." Austin said, having noticed her large looking boobs were puffing out a bit more. A chest that size was hard to ignore, with him rubbing the back of his neck. Together, they would walk side by side together all the way back to her dorm. Austin couldn't deny she was beautiful and unique.

As they walked down to her dorm, she would occasionally turn her head to stare at him before she suddenly asked. "So, have you ever had sex before?" She asked all of a sudden being a lust daemon it wasn't really a conversation that she thought was necessarily to be embarrassed about and not to mention with the human studies course she had learned that sometimes humans do discuss their sexual life style at times. 

Austin should have known that Her being a lust Daemon, would ask a question like that out of nowhere. It caught him off guard, causing him to blush nervously. "Well I uhhhh.....no." He said, head down. "Never done It." This was clear prove that Austin was not only a virgin but never did anything sexual with a woman, human or monster.

• 2 weeks later...

"You certainly have a point there, given that there are quite a number of monsters that can fit right into the modeling business." Austin smiled at that thought occuring in his head, monster ladies modeling in so many different ways. "What do you mean by you all end up being a lot softer?'

"Mmm, well, the softness of our skin obviously. Of course, there are some of us who have skin quite literally being stone but commonly we monsters tend to have quite smooth skin for us. Although, we are also softer down there too~" She winked at him flirtatiously as she let his imagination go with what she meant by down there. 

That alone caused him to blush at the mere thought of what she meant by that. Austin could believe that from her mouth, but indeed, every race was different in one way or another. "I take it we are almost to your dorm room?" He asked, looking up at her.

"Mmm, yes, it's right there on the right." She said as she went to a door and opened it. "Well, it was nice talking with you~ But, I think I'm going to get some sleep." She smiled at him as she walked in and closed the door. "Good byeeee~" She waved with one of her hands before shutting the door. 

• 1 month later...

Fenrir. Devourer of worlds. Goddess of wolves. For an untold number of years she had been slumbering, sealed away within a dark place by foes long since forgotten to her. A beast of legends capable of ending the world, a beast whose entire existence revolved around doing just that! Today she stood within a new world, faced with the challenge of a new foe: numbers.

For a good two hours she had wandered the hallways in search of her new home. The little creature was completely naked and completely unashamed by it. She walked on two fur covered feet, each limb covered in a thick blue hide and tipped with razor sharp claws. Walking like this was still a little weird for her, but she had seen others doing it. Besides, it made it much easier for her to carry around the guide she had been given!

Language had been tricky for her. The strange words of those who ran this place were still foreign to her. She had managed to learn a few, but it certainly hadn't been enough. Ultimately she had been granted a sheet of paper, now poked here and there with little holes thanks to her claws, upon which instructions and a room number had been printed. It had taken some time, but she had eventually been told it would lead her to her new dwelling. However she had been having troubles finding it, moving from door to door to hold up the paper, hoping to match it up to some symbol. Her hunger certainly didn't help either, in fact it was quite distracting!

The little wolf's stomach growled and so too did she in return. At this point she was just about ready to break in and claim one of the rooms for herself! If someone gave her troubles she could just eat them! Wait, no, she couldn't do that. In fact she had been expressly forbidden from doing just that!

Of course this was one of the reasons as to why she was here in the first place. Nilaa was new to this world, and while she could absorb information pretty quickly she was, in her current state, not very bright. She couldn't read and she didn't understand many of the customs of the people in this realm. But all that would come in time once classes started. Right now she just had to find a place to sleep and a place to eat!

OOC: I just quickly need to point something out. I would prefer there is no "godmoding". Everyone needs to be about the same level of "power" and such. So please keep this in mind.

Some people stand out more than others and of course Fenrir is one of those who does just that, even by her mere presence as she is one of the students who has not adhered to human "rule" of being clothed. The hallway is utterly deserted as other students are otherwise occupied and there is no need for Mary to do a round of the dorm rooms either. Depending on your disposition, the lack of any other here might be good or bad or even neutral. Usually, the young manticore loves to be around others while being by herself is simply boring most times and she craves the company of others.

While not inside of the hallway, she is lazily flying about outside. Then she spots someone she has seen a few times, but has yet to approach. Usually, she has a very easy time doing so, but this one pulls her in a new sort of way, making her feel oddly self aware and even nervous. She nearly loses focus on flying as she sees Fenrir through the windows, but manages to not drop down and hurt herself. Instead, she swoops closer and lands near a window, which is open still and squeezes inside.

Pushing herself properly, she walks closer and smiles awkwardly and waves."Hello there! Miss! Uhm...are...are you lost...or something? I mean...uhm..do...do you need help?", Julia asks timidly.

Edited by JennyDK

((Ah, I understand! Don't worry though, I have ways of balancing her out!))

An ear twitched. Something had nearly caught her attention, but so hungry and so distracted by this challenge of finding the proper room number was she that she didn't even fully notice! Not that she really worried very often about anything. She didn't need to! Of course why that was escaped her as well. Why didn't she worry about things? Just thinking about it made her hungrier.

No, it wasn't until the woman spoke up that NIlaa was finally snapped away from her current task. Ears stood up straight, as too did her tail as she was caught unawares and consequently by surprise! The little wolf turned to face the person. To her delight they too were naked! In fact they shared a number of similarities! Both of them had fluffy ears and fur covering their limbs! They also both had claws and a tail. Both appeared to have red eyes and even sharper teeth! But there were differences too. This girl had a much nicer body. Full breasts. A proper figure. She also had wings! That was neat!

For a few awkward moment she stood quietly in place, tail wagging as her gaze slowly crawled along the woman's body. When her eyes finally met the new person's she smiled and held up the piece of paper she was given! She recognized a few words. Lost. Help. Need. Something. Hello. Right! That one was important for meeting people!

"Heellooo" carefully replied the wolf, doing her best to correctly string together the sounds. For the moment she completely forgot about her lingering hunger! That didn't happen very often.

OOC: Lovely. Sorry, if it sounded like I did not trust you to know this. It was merely a reminder more than anything. We have had a couple of...unfortunate incidents before.

Julia feels even more out of place and awkward as the wolf girl simply looks at her for what feels like forever. She has seen her a few times before already, but has only now dared to get near her. Of course, she cannot help but notice that they share the same disinterest in the clothing of humans. Not that the manticore feels like she needs to rebel against it or anything. It just doesn't really feel nice for her and she would rather be as nature made her. Her large tail sways very slowly from side to side, being one of the more subtle ways to tell her current mood and state of mind. She is about to dash off, before her greeting is recipocrated. Her face lights up and she feels a smile showing, along with a faint blush on her cheeks.

"Ohh, hi. I am Julia, first year student here. Who are you? I...I noticed you standing...and looking confused. So...so I wanted to try and help you out....", she says and feels much more at ease.

((Totally understandable, no worries!))

A few more recognizable words appeared! Student. First. Year. Confused. Help. Perhaps this girl also needed help? Oh Nilaa did feel sorry for her in that case! Still, she didn't appear to be worried or anything, after all her tail was also wagging! Okay, perhaps not wagging like Nilaa's was. It was a lot more subtle. But it probably meant the same thing.

Nilaa stepped closer, a warm smile stretching across her lips. She sniffed at the air a few times, primarily to get a better sense of the woman stood before her, but also to capture her scent. After all she wasn't attacking, and she might have been in a similar predicament! Surely she could be trusted, right? Besides, she was also smiling!

"Heello" she replied again, this time nearly correct in her pronunciation. "Niilla. Forst. Year. Heelp?"

Slowly but surely she would learn their language! Perhaps that class might be the most important for her! That and reading. Those would be good starts. And cooking! Did they have cooking classes?! If she could cook her own food then that would solve a lot of problems! Or just eat other people's food. Was that a class?

As her thoughts returned to food they were both greeted by the low grumbling of her stomach.

Julia cannot help herself from being enthralled more with the cute looking girl before her. She would love to pet her, but the time for that isn't now. She listens to how Nilla tries her best to imitate her language. Even a less than stellar student than the manticore can sense that the wolf girl is not really yet able to comprehend the common language. She gives heavy nods when she senses that Nilla pronounces things correct. Her tail swooshes about a bit more energetically now."I am Julia. You are Nilla? Are you hungry?", she asks, rubbing her stomach at the last part, hoping some body language might help get the point across.

With the nods cast her way Nilaa knew that she was on the right track! This was actually working! As a result her tail started to wag even more fiercely behind her to the point that even her hips were giving a little wiggle! Of course part of that was perhaps due to the manticore's own wagging tail. Nilaa appeared to be feeding off the woman's excitement, but then feeding was what she did best!

Her eyes followed the woman's hand as it rubbed against its owner's belly. When the magic word was spoken her ears lifted up again. Now it was Nilaa's turn to nod! She heard her own name! Julia was at this point attributed to her new friend. And hungry was, well, very familiar to her! In response she moved closer still, settling one of her own paws against the woman's belly, rubbing a couple times in exaggerated circles to copy her!

"Nilaa! Hoongry!" she exclaimed, smiling up towards Julia.

OOC: This is exceedingly cute and precious >.< also, I hope you are fine with moving to the "Sunveil mall" topic soon?

Julia is very reliefed and pleased with how well this is going already, despite the rather large language barrier. At least she seems to know some simple words, so perhaps it is just a matter of practice, is what the manticore woman is thinking at this development. Her tail sways more and more as the two seem to get off on a good start so far. Julia's smile widens and even she is starting to move a bit like the wolf girl a little bit."Julia can take you to food and drink. Julia can teach you many more words".

((Yep! I'm ready whenever you are! Also I don't mind if others who would be there join us as well! I mean provided you are fine with that too. I don't really know exactly how this will work but I'll let you take the lead on that!))

More words were spoken, more imprinted within the little creature's mind. Julia. Food! Drink! Teach! Words. They could eat and drink and she could learn more stuff?! Nilaa's slight frustration at not being able to find her own room melted away! So too did the reminder that she was trying to find it in the first place. Oh well. Those were things to worry about later, and even then only if she remembered to worry about them!

"Nilaa! Jooolliiiiuh! Food! Drenk! Teach? Teach!"

Again her head repeatedly nodded as though it were on some sort of automatically driven mechanical swivel! In fact her entire body was bouncing at this point as the excitement threatened to overwhelm her! Friends and feasting! She was most certainly down for that! Learning things was cool too, and certainly easier once she had her fill!

Of course it was also at this point that she remembered where her paw was. Noticing this also brought to her attention how soft Julia's skin was. Soft and smooth. She wanted to press her face against it, but perhaps now wasn't the right time. No, that would distract her from the food! It might even make her sleepy if it was comfortable enough! Then how could she eat?! And so she swiftly returned her hand to her side.