Hallway.

It is already too late for Yoko as the orientation has started and with her kind of way of moving about, it makes it even more difficult. She will have to leave much earlier from now on. The zombie sighs to herself and adjust her soul paper and outfit, getting out of her dorm room. She thinks she might as well explore the place and with orientation going on, she is less likely to stumble into others.

She has no idea how she ended up in this body of hers, no memories of any former life or even if it was in this body or, well, anything beyond waking up as a zombie. Before she knew it, even more trouble came her way as the portal to the human world opened up. Having not much else to do, she enrolled into Ironclaw as well, not wanting to be left alone, despite her heavy shyness.

She jumps her out of the room and into beautiful hallway, which is all deserted, but the silence is soon disturbed as Hiroshige @Godot seems to make his own way out. She turns her head to see what the noise is.

Hiroshigae did indeed walk out of his own room, looking the same way as before: white shirt, black jeans and fancy black shoes. He sighed after he closed his dorm room, stretching himself out and not bothering to look both sides, thinking that there's nobody there anyway. A few things go around his mind that happened earlier in the day, such as the interaction with the headmaster, which still made his mind twisted up every time he thought about the events. He makes his way to one of the visible black, fancy wooden benches, turning around and sitting down on it, taking out his notepad and writing even more things in it. Only then is when he looks slightly up and to his right, noticing the strange zombie girl there. He could easily tell that she wasn't human, given her pale skin color and looks. He raised up his notepad and covered his mouth with it, blinking from behind it. He pushes his glasses up, but tries to pay no mind to the girl who was probably minding her own business. He looks down and starts to write more, gulping once to himself.

His mind comes to life again and talks to himself, in his head. "I wonder who that girl is... Should I be scared? She looks like a zombie from one of those Chinese films..."

Yoko feels herself shrink up a bit as she is spotted and with her long sleeved arms she lightly tries to cover her face, soon realizing this makes her stand out even more. She has avoided the opening ceremony and maybe indirectly the orientation as well, but if this guy is first yearer too, that means she is not alone in that regard either.

She has an urge to at least say hello and then probably flee like the wind afterwards. Honestly, it is the strong pull in her in most social situations, but her first impression tells her this boy is also rather shy as well, which honestly does help ease her a bit. She sighs deeply to herself and forces herself to finally take a leap forwards, both figuratively as well as literal.

Suddenly, her body jumps around, almost like a frog of flea, sitting on surfaces in ways that seems almost impossible or at least very uncomfortable. She makes her way over to the young man sitting on the bench there. She feels her body tremble out of heavy anxiety. Luckily this time she did not slip and look dumb and risk being laughed.

"H..h..he..helloo..uuhhmm..a..are you new...as well? I..I have..never...seen a human before...uhhmm..oh...r..right..I..I am Yoko...in case..you wondered", she stutters, fidgeting around in an adorable manner.

• Love 1

Looking back at the girl again, he himself keeping quiet though. He doesn't hide his face anymore, rather he observes what she's doing as she's getting closer to him. He notices how she's hopping with her arms stretched, instantly recognizing that she must be a jiangshi, otherwise known as a Chinese hopping vampire. He probably is smart and knows these things because of all the movies he watched and weird shooting games he played when he was younger. As she finally sat down, he didn't scooch away or anything. He sat still and curiously looked at her. As she finished speaking in the most adorable way possible, he felt some sort of warmness in his heart.

He first talks to himself in his head, "What the...? Well I'll be damned. The most normal monster I've ever met... She looks rather shy and troubled. I better not scare her away..."

He forced a small smile. "Hey there... Yeah, I am quite new myself..." He stops speaking and looks away for a moment, blushing slightly. He then looks back and continues to speak. "N-nice to meet you, Yoko. I'm Hiroshigae... O-or just Hiro, for short..." Despite being "shy" himself, he does act rather nice to a girl like her, perhaps trying to make sure that he is qualified to be in her comfort zone. "A-am I really the first human you've seen since you got here?"

Edited by Godot

Unsure what to do with herself still, Yoko looks around the long hallway, trying to still determine if this is worth the exposure or not, if she should have approached a human at all and maybe about 100 extra troubles and issues going through her mind at the moment. The only thing keeping her from simply making her way out, is the fact that the boy seems anxious about this rather awkward meeting himself, though she is not sure if it's because he is shy as well or she is just too weird or made a bad approach."Y..yes..really. I am not exactly...as brash and...forward as many of the others. I..I kind of skipped the whole opening thing...it  was just way too much...even this is way...way beyond my normal comfort zone. I haven't even had a chance to look around the place even...soo uuhhmm...if...if you are new, why are you not...at the orientation? Also...nice to meet you as well...Hiro". At least with the first introduction, the worst and heaviest anxiety is mostly over.

• Love 1

Being patient and listening to what she's got to say, he seems rather comfortable in talking to her now, looking away while still holding the notepad and pen near his own lap. "I guess I am just like you, then... I wish I could've skipped the event as well but I chose to go for the heck of it... I even had some rather weird encounters with m-monsters..." He looks down at the ground to the floor while saying the last sentence, sighing. "I'm just not that good when it comes to talking, you know...? Even during the event, I was in my little corner..." He raises his head up and looks at her, examining her whole face while he can, trying to take in every little detail to make sure that he will always remember her. "It makes me feel good to know that there are others who feel like me..." He says that and smiles at her. He realizes that he's slowly growing attached to somebody random, so he widens his eyes for a moment and looks away, blushing in embarrassment. He places away his pen into a pocket, only so he could use his now free hand to scratch the back of his neck, which must be some sort of nervous signature move of his at this point.

• Like 1

Yoko, unlike a fair share of the other students and staff members, is quite different in more ways than one it seems. She rises from her sitting position and once he lifts his head to look at her, she feels a bit unsure why he is doing so. Still, it's not like he has said or done anything that might frighten her or make her feel uneasy and it is mostly herself who acts this way by default."Actually, if I had been there, perhaps we could have met before and it would have been less weird for you? I mean, I would probably have hidden somewhere or been fully on my own...you know?", she says and giggles awkwardly while fidgeting with her hands a bit, which looks a bit odd with the long sleeves."Uhhmm....s.s.oo..weird encounters, huh? Like...what happened? I hope it wasn't frightening...or worse". She is still fairly unsure of the situation, but for now, it feels like at least it is not a fully forced conversation and she relaxes, at least to a lesser degree where she is not instinctively wanting to run off.

Hiro builds up the courage to look back at her and nods once, agreeing that it would've been much better if she was there before, perhaps. He also notices her awkward giggle and fidgeting, which makes him smile on the inside for finally being able to talk to somebody who seems normal. After she asks about the encounters, he shakes his head at her assumptions. "N-no, it wasn't frightening, it was just a couple of run-ins with the headmaster. She's an... interesting lady..." He gulps as he looks off into a random direction for a moment, then looking back at her. "But... E-enough about me. D-do you like it here? I know you didn't look around much, yet, but how do you feel a-about the academy so far?" It's as if he was trying to make sure that she felt comfortable with her surroundings, using these questions and all.

Yoko dares to straighten up a bit more from the much more relaxed and normal feeling conversation and encounter with Hiro, despite him being human and all. At least, she feels she can much easier relate to him so far, than most monsters. She simply stands there and quietly listens to what Hiro has to say about his experience."The headmaster...uhmm..I haven't really met her...heard much about her...or..or seen her. At least...not yet...I hope she is not mean...or anything", the last part said almost in a whisper as if what the boy said, made her think Veronica may have been a bad person."Me? Uhmmm...very little to tell...I came late when everyone checked in...and I stayed out of everyone's way....and well...practically only met very few...like...one other monster, who showed me to my dorm room..", she explains and soon enough she realizes her clock was damaged and a near grandfather clock shows they still have time for orientation."ARgh...Hiro..we uhmm..w..we..can still make it...come on...hurry...", she quickly utters and rushes off, bouncing around, from time to time she stumbles around and falls on her butt.

• Love 1

Nodding at everything she is saying, trying to understand her as best as he can, really hoping that he can finally make a friend he can relate to. He smiled at her, up until they both realized that they're late. "Oh...! Right...." He quickly walked over to his own dorm room to open it, reaching in to take his bag and suit top, then leaning back out of the room to close it and lock it. He slings the satchel bag around after he had put on his black suit top and made sure that his tie is not loose, in the end it loosens anyway as he starts walking. He notices that she had fallen on her butt, quickly rushing to her and reaching out to gently grab her hand, helping her up with both of his hands. "...Here...." His right hand had pulled her up, while his left hand was on her back. "Careful next time, Yoko... Don't rush, we will get there. I'll be up front." He smiles at her as he said all that, letting go of her hand with a slight blush on his cheeks. His touch was so gentle, and he was giving off a helpful, kind aura. He really just helped a monster. What a kind human soul!

This usually happens when she rushes too much or if she is too nervous, so it's no wonder it happens as both things apply at the same time. Before she can get up on her own, the young human male Hiro is over to help her up. She doesn't resist the aid she gets from him. A faint smile is seen behind the strip of parchment that hides most of her face and being the source of how she can possess a body."Ohhh..t...t.t.hank you...it was nice of you...really...okay, I will..take it slower...still, we cannot be idle and slow though...", she faintly replies and lets him lead on.

• Love 1

Hiro, Misty @Icarian Dreams and Yoko @JennyDK all arrive at the dorm hallways after leaving the first year's classroom. Hiro had been walking slower, only to let Yoko catch up each time, since she would only be able to hop around. Once there, finding the closest fancy bench, the human boy sits down and takes a deep breath. "Whew, that was a longer walk back than expected... Did we take a detour, or something...?" He let out an exhausted chuckle, leaning back against the wall as he watches Misty and Yoko's movements, awaiting their responses, assuming they were both there.

• Like 1

Misty blushed at Hiro's @Godot remark. "Uhm, sorry, I forgot that the toilets don't have doors leading to both hallways. I went through there on my way to the hall earlier. So it may have taken a tiny bit longer than if we took the straight path..." Her gaze escaped in embarassment. "But hey, we're here, right? That's what matters!" She exclaimed, her strenths returned. "You still with us Yoko?" @JennyDK She asked, half-hoping that the zombie would have lost herself somewhere in the hallways.

Yoko simply made her way out of the classroom, but due to her unique "walking", her route is not quite the same and multiple times she is about to land on her butt in a comical fashion. She manages to keep up and not land in weird ways, though it takes a bit of time, naturally. Her sense of direction is good, it is just the way she moves, that makes it harder."I..I am fine, thank you. Hiro, ho..how did you ever...uhmmm..end up here, anyway? I mean...with monsters and all...and..having  such weird and strong reactions...must be tough", she suggests.

Hiro nods at Misty. @Icarian Dreams "It's fine... All that matters is that we're here, yep...!" His attitude is much different when he's with less people. And with people that are nice to him, no less.

Hiro smiled at Yoko's @JennyDK question. "Well... It's more like I wanted a new life..." He looks away, keeping that smile on his face and staring at his own dorm room door for a moment. He looks more cheerful as he stares back at the two of them, though. "And I got what I asked for... I'm happy...! I was n-nervous at first, but meeting nice people like you two taught me to be brave...! What about you two, Yoko...? Misty...? How did you two end up here...?" He expects good responses from the two of them, as he waits patiently.

Misty gets a bit flustered at the human's @Godotquestion. "Weeeell... it's mostly my parents that wanted me to go." She falls silent, for a moment turning weirdly reflective, "For the last ten years they kept telling me how going here would make me better as a ghost. 'Have you seen the neighbours' son? He spent last two years haunting a human castle!' 'An old school would be perfect for you, every respectable school needs its ghost!'" Misty mocked, imitating two voices, one lower-toned, the other higher in pitched. She smiled bitterly, once again losing herself in thought for a while. "Sorry, I got a bit nostalgic. My folks are good phantoms, seriously." She assured. "They just... don't see that there are other things worth doing rather than just haunting some old ruin" She concluded.

"Ehh... Don't mind me. What about you, Yoko? What brought you here?" She asked the zombie-girl @JennyDK, trying to move forward the conversation.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Godot said:

Hiro nods at Misty. @Icarian Dreams "It's fine... All that matters is that we're here, yep...!" His attitude is much different when he's with less people. And with people that are nice to him, no less.

Hiro smiled at Yoko's @JennyDK question. "Well... It's more like I wanted a new life..." He looks away, keeping that smile on his face and staring at his own dorm room door for a moment. He looks more cheerful as he stares back at the two of them, though. "And I got what I asked for... I'm happy...! I was n-nervous at first, but meeting nice people like you two taught me to be brave...! What about you two, Yoko...? Misty...? How did you two end up here...?" He expects good responses from the two of them, as he waits patiently.

"A new life? Like...how was it before? Whatever it was...this seems like a huge change", she says. While not understanding much of human or even monster dynamics, culture and such, even she can tell this is quite a different life than one among normal humans. His more cheery demeanour makes her able to relax better and worry less about the topic matter and such."Uhmm...I..well..I woke up...without memories at all one day...got taken into by a kind older man who is my guardian. He is out a lot, sadly, so most of the time it's just me. He encouraged me to try and go here...to make friends...have a future. He says that I should find my place...in life". she explains, the best she can.

Hiro had a smile on his face the entire time he listened to Misty's @Icarian Dreams story. Since Misty quickly brushed off her own story and passed the opportunity onto Yoko @JennyDK, his only response was a stare into her eyes. A rather long one, too. He kept the smile though just before he looked at Yoko who asked a question, which he would respond to. This long gaze Hiro gave to Misty was almost too charming, one could say.

"As much as I owe it to you to respond, I don't think I'd like to talk about it... I'm just happy things are well now." He looks off to the side, rubbing his own other elbow for a moment. He blushed, perhaps out of embarrassment. His expression showed signs of hurt, even behind the happiness. He then listens to Yoko's story.

Assuming Yoko was close to him, he raised up a hand and placed it on her shoulder gently. "I wouldn't even be able to imagine what that was like... Losing your memory..." Feeling sorry for her. "But, the way I feel it, the old man was right." He has a bigger smile on his face now. "I, too, think you will have a bright future here...! If you don't think that, us, your friends, will make it happen... Somehow!" He suddenly turns his attention to Misty. "And same goes for you too, Misty." He eagerly waits to see their reaction to the positivity emitting from himself.

At the start of the day, Hiro wasn't fond of monsters. They scared him. But after getting to know a few of them, his opinions changed rather quickly.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Godot said:

Hiro had a smile on his face the entire time he listened to Misty's @Icarian Dreams story. Since Misty quickly brushed off her own story and passed the opportunity onto Yoko @JennyDK, his only response was a stare into her eyes. A rather long one, too. He kept the smile though just before he looked at Yoko who asked a question, which he would respond to. This long gaze Hiro gave to Misty was almost too charming, one could say.

"As much as I owe it to you to respond, I don't think I'd like to talk about it... I'm just happy things are well now." He looks off to the side, rubbing his own other elbow for a moment. He blushed, perhaps out of embarrassment. His expression showed signs of hurt, even behind the happiness. He then listens to Yoko's story.

Assuming Yoko was close to him, he raised up a hand and placed it on her shoulder gently. "I wouldn't even be able to imagine what that was like... Losing your memory..." Feeling sorry for her. "But, the way I feel it, the old man was right." He has a bigger smile on his face now. "I, too, think you will have a bright future here...! If you don't think that, us, your friends, will make it happen... Somehow!" He suddenly turns his attention to Misty. "And same goes for you too, Misty." He eagerly waits to see their reaction to the positivity emitting from himself.

At the start of the day, Hiro wasn't fond of monsters. They scared him. But after getting to know a few of them, his opinions changed rather quickly.

Yoko, very unused to such interaction, is not sure how to entirely react, but she stares back as well, uncertain of why she aims to do so before looking away shyly. She can sense he is not too happy with his past and such and decides to leave it be."Seems like we both have some issues with our past. If you need to talk about it,  just drop by my door room or anywhere you like, Hiro", she replies and offers a rare and reassuring smile behind the piece of parchment. She even steps closer and give him a nice and warm hug. She does feel more at ease now that she is not alone here and of course that Hiro at least can relate to having a past you are not able to talk about, in various ways."I...I will try at least...I am not that smart...or good at studying..or...anything...else..", she says, starting off chipper, but ending with a sad tone.

The prolonged eye contact made Misty feel butterflies in her stomach. At least that's how the ghost-girl assumed it must feel to have them. She never had butterflies anywhere near her stomach. Nor did she have a stomach either. Well, not for long enough to have any butterflies inside at the very least. Where were we again? Ah.

Misty maintained eye contact even for a few seconds after Hiro @Godot broke away from it, staring intensely at his cheek. He had such nice cheekbones, not too pronounced, but still quite masculine... Why was she feeling like this anyways? She remembered trying to dissuade the boy away from Yoko @JennyDK, she wasn't really certain why. Maybe just for the kicks of it. To make her jealous. But... Yoko wasn't really appearing jealous. And Misty wasn't even getting any laughs out of the situation.

Her reflections were interrupted, as she heard Hiro address her again? "Hmm? Oh, thanks Hiro!" She smiled. "If you ever want to talk about anything, you know where my dorm is too!" She eyed Yoko, talking a bit over the zombie-girl, but hearing the low esteem in Yoko's voice, she, too, started to feel a bit bad regarding the girl. "Ehm.. You too, Yoko. Come in anytime." She spoke, for once without the usual colder tone she took when addressing her.

35 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Yoko, very unused to such interaction, is not sure how to entirely react, but she stares back as well, uncertain of why she aims to do so before looking away shyly. She can sense he is not too happy with his past and such and decides to leave it be."Seems like we both have some issues with our past. If you need to talk about it,  just drop by my door room or anywhere you like, Hiro", she replies and offers a rare and reassuring smile behind the piece of parchment. She even steps closer and give him a nice and warm hug. She does feel more at ease now that she is not alone here and of course that Hiro at least can relate to having a past you are not able to talk about, in various ways."I...I will try at least...I am not that smart...or good at studying..or...anything...else..", she says, starting off chipper, but ending with a sad tone.

Hiro appeared a bit surprised as he saw Yoko approach him. Immediately he stood up, since he was sitting, accepting her hug by returning it to her with his arms. He had only hoped that Misty didn't think even more ill of Yoko after she had hugged him. Mainly because he didn't want Misty to have an outburst again, and of course he would feel bad that he wasn't able to return a similar hug to Misty, since she was a ghost. "Don't worry... We don't have to talk about the past, if we don't want to..." He lets Yoko go, smiling at her, then leaning a bit back to look at both of them again. "About visiting... The same goes for both of you, I guess... Just come over to my room if you need something... I usually like to hang out a lot with people that I know and are close to me, even if I don't do much with them. I guess I just like company..." He shrugs, letting out an embarrassed chuckle as he raises his hand to scratch the back of his head, momentarily closing his eyes while at it.

42 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

The prolonged eye contact made Misty feel butterflies in her stomach. At least that's how the ghost-girl assumed it must feel to have them. She never had butterflies anywhere near her stomach. Nor did she have a stomach either. Well, not for long enough to have any butterflies inside at the very least. Where were we again? Ah.

Misty maintained eye contact even for a few seconds after Hiro @Godot broke away from it, staring intensely at his cheek. He had such nice cheekbones, not too pronounced, but still quite masculine... Why was she feeling like this anyways? She remembered trying to dissuade the boy away from Yoko @JennyDK, she wasn't really certain why. Maybe just for the kicks of it. To make her jealous. But... Yoko wasn't really appearing jealous. And Misty wasn't even getting any laughs out of the situation.

Her reflections were interrupted, as she heard Hiro address her again? "Hmm? Oh, thanks Hiro!" She smiled. "If you ever want to talk about anything, you know where my dorm is too!" She eyed Yoko, talking a bit over the zombie-girl, but hearing the low esteem in Yoko's voice, she, too, started to feel a bit bad regarding the girl. "Ehm.. You too, Yoko. Come in anytime." She spoke, for once without the usual colder tone she took when addressing her.

He turned his head to Misty only for a moment, his eyes shining and widening a bit. It seems that he remembered a question he wanted to ask. "Oh, right! Tell me this, Misty... Since you're a ghost and all... Does that mean you pass through anything, even if you don't want to...? And... If you possess a person, does that mean you get to be able to feel, taste and smell things...?" He raised a finger and a thumb to place it on his own chin, rubbing it.

1 hour ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Yoko was not looking at Misty while she talked, but heard her speak a bit over her head."Ahhh...it..it's n..not polite to..too in..interrupt others.-..uhmm..M..Mistyy...please..I would rather you didn't", she reacts, not very fonding of correcting others, but the presence of Hiro did make her slightly more assertive and sure of herself.

Once that is resolved, she speak to her once more."Ohh..uhmmm..r..really? Yo..you are not trying..to mess with...for sure? I..if so..t..thank y..yoou...uhmm...but please...I hope you consider others...a bit more..okay?", she replies back, still a tiny bit peeved about the earlier thing. She is not mad anymore, but simply tries to fully makes sure she was understood.

19 minutes ago, Godot said:

Hiro appeared a bit surprised as he saw Yoko approach him. Immediately he stood up, since he was sitting, accepting her hug by returning it to her with his arms. He had only hoped that Misty didn't think even more ill of Yoko after she had hugged him. Mainly because he didn't want Misty to have an outburst again, and of course he would feel bad that he wasn't able to return a similar hug to Misty, since she was a ghost. "Don't worry... We don't have to talk about the past, if we don't want to..." He lets Yoko go, smiling at her, then leaning a bit back to look at both of them again. "About visiting... The same goes for both of you, I guess... Just come over to my room if you need something... I usually like to hang out a lot with people that I know and are close to me, even if I don't do much with them. I guess I just like company..." He shrugs, letting out an embarrassed chuckle as he raises his hand to scratch the back of his head, momentarily closing his eyes while at it.

He turned his head to Misty only for a moment, his eyes shining and widening a bit. It seems that he remembered a question he wanted to ask. "Oh, right! Tell me this, Misty... Since you're a ghost and all... Does that mean you pass through anything, even if you don't want to...? And... If you possess a person, does that mean you get to be able to feel, taste and smell things...?" He raised a finger and a thumb to place it on his own chin, rubbing it.

"I mean...we can...but only it seems fitting and both of us are...you know..comfortable and such. You seemed to know...about my clothing..or something? Maybe..you can help me...learn about my origin...I am not sure...I mean, it may turn up bad stuff too...uhhmm..so..yeah...I..I guess we can see...if that is okay?", she says, clearly both wanting to and unsure about digging up the past she has no clue about. She looks him again once more, wondering if she is even able to make friends with or even others. She looks downright depressed at the mere thought of it, of being too weird and having no past experiences to work from.

She listens to Hiro ask some odd, but curious questions to the ghost girl.

Edited by JennyDK
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Yoko was not looking at Misty while she talked, but heard her speak a bit over her head."Ahhh...it..it's n..not polite to..too in..interrupt others.-..uhmm..M..Mistyy...please..I would rather you didn't", she reacts, not very fonding of correcting others, but the presence of Hiro did make her slightly more assertive and sure of herself.

Once that is resolved, she speak to her once more."Ohh..uhmmm..r..really? Yo..you are not trying..to mess with...for sure? I..if so..t..thank y..yoou...uhmm...but please...I hope you consider others...a bit more..okay?", she replies back, still a tiny bit peeved about the earlier thing. She is not mad anymore, but simply tries to fully makes sure she was understood.

She hated to have to reassure the girl, but she didn't want to appear disingenuous. "Y-Yeah, I mean it. Anytime, really." She answered, not really addressing the girl's corrections, as she turned back towards Hiro, hearing him speak.

33 minutes ago, Godot said:

"Ooh, weeell... I can't really touch or move anything if that is what you mean." She started, appearing to find talking about herself quite enjoyable. "So yeah, I pass through almost everything. And if I get into somebody, I can sense and do pretty much anything that they- their bodies," she corrected herself, "can do. I could show you if you wanted." She smiled mischievously, not without a quick, enthusiastic wink.

26 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

"I mean...we can...but only it seems fitting and both of us are...you know..comfortable and such. You seemed to know...about my clothing..or something? Maybe..you can help me...learn about my origin...I am not sure...I mean, it may turn up bad stuff too...uhhmm..so..yeah...I..I guess we can see...if that is okay?", she says, clearly both wanting to and unsure about digging up the past she has no clue about. She looks him again once more, wondering if she is even able to make friends with or even others. She looks downright depressed at the mere thought of it, of being too weird and having no past experiences to work from.

Hiro, in response, he gently raised a hand, placing it on top of Yoko's jiangshi hat, it pressing down a little bit on her head. He did so slowly. It was similar to a pat on the head. "There, there..." It would feel oddly comfortable and relaxing to have him do this, even if it wasn't directly her head, and it was her hat. "I'll try my best to help you, Yoko." He said at last, turning his full attention to Misty.

9 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

"Ooh, weeell... I can't really touch or move anything if that is what you mean." She started, appearing to find talking about herself quite enjoyable. "So yeah, I pass through almost everything. And if I get into somebody, I can sense and do pretty much anything that they- their bodies," she corrected herself, "can do. I could show you if you wanted." She smiled mischievously, not without a quick, enthusiastic wink.

Hiro nodded a few times at Misty's remarks. "I see... Hmm... I would love it if you showed me, but I don't think I want you to possess the only other person here..." He looked at Yoko with a concerned look. He looks back at Misty, stuttering a bit. "U-unless she doesn't mind, of course, but... Mh..." He seems worried about it, thinking. Would this cause harm to Yoko? Would this scare Yoko any way, even if it's just presumably harmless possession from Misty? He had a hard time thinking about it, and it was quite noticeable that he started to sweat from nervousness once more.