Hallway.

JennyDK

After locking the door to his room, Noa turns and travels down the hallway. He's filled will excitement to see more of the academy and see what it has to offer. Adjusting his shirt to remove any wrinkles to look more presentable, now that he can feel wondering eyes inspecting him.  Noa turns the corner and spots a trio of giggling lust demons ahead of him. He cautiously approaches them. "Good evening, my name's Noa. I'm new to the academy. You're third year students, if I'm not mistaken. Would you mind showing me around or give me some advice?" He said with a nervous smile, taking a moment to look each LuBelle sister @JennyDK in the eyes, glancing at the floor occasionally finding it difficult to maintain eye contact for too long.

Edited by PurePuppy

Like often, the three sisters are walking around the academy, talking to each other almost constantly, giggling and sharing gossip and such between themselves. Then suddenly they see someone new and they even seem to address them, despite still looking a bit uncertain and nervous - a good target for the triplets for sure. The unofficial leader, Jessica, is the one to address the newcomer, with the two others standing slightly behind her, Giana with crossed arms and a grin plastering her face and Claire staring at him a bit, with her own grin on her lips."Oh hey there! There is so much to see and all...did you not get a tour before? What would you like to know?", the leader asks.

Feeling a little less nervous Noa returns the smile as Jessica and her sister's seem friendly. "Nope, I haven't had a tour of the academy before." He blushes and wags his tail. "I was curious about joining clubs to meet other students, like a track and field club." He continues as he looks at Jessica and her sisters with twitching ears. 

The lessened sensation of anxiety causes their grins to fade away and they seem a bit less enthused, but luckily still not fully uninterested in his presence and this interaction."Clubs are a bit few for now. They are made mostly on the basis of students wanting to form them. So far, there is the gardening club. I think someone like that Malikah girl might love a field and track club though. We can show you around if you wish...?", Jessica answers back.

Unsure if he said something lame, he looks back at the ground playing with his collar and says "I'll have to talk to her at some point then." hesitantly. Returning a short glance at each one of the sisters before looking back to Jessica "c-could you please show me around?" he said with his ears nervously twitching and tail no longer wagging.

The three of them are unsure what might be up with him as he seems to revert to his previous state. However, it might be fun to toy with it at least and the sisters share messages between each other telepathically, making them grin wide each as they look at one another whilst they do this."Suuuuure, where do you want to go first? Oooh, good thing you found us to do that rather than someone less cool and attractive or sexy...wouldn't want others to think you are a dweeb, after all, hahaha", Claire chimes in after that.

Noa blushes bright pink at Claires remark. "Wherever the cool and attentive students hang out. B-because I'm totally not a dweeb or anything. I'm sexy like the three of you heh." He answers back still stuttering feeling intimidated by their hot devilish looks, and unsure of what is running through their minds. 

The sisters are not sure if his blush is due to them kind of suggesting he would be consider un-cool if not approved of by them and their peers or the indirect self aimed flattery Claire sent their way. Still, it seems to make this whole thing much more....amusing."Oohhh, very good. We can't have something like tha, can we now? Perhaps you ARE cool enough to hang out with us, after all. Soooooo.. what do yooooou like to do to have lots of fun, dearie?", Giana finally says with a honeyed tone of voice and playful smirk on her lips., being the last one to add to the conversation whilst they begin to walk, assuming that he is following behind.

Noa is stunned for a moment watching the triplets walking with their tantalizing hips swaying in unison before him. He walks briskly to catch up to them. Almost missing what Clare had asked him he shakes the distraction from his head and answers "I uuuhh... make synth music and play at parties. I also do some photography on the side. Nothing too lame, right?". He gulps nervously, hoping the sisters would accept him. "What do you three do for fun?" He returns the question.