ATMGlory - aLittleCrow [CLOSED]

Crow's ATMGlory is strategically situated by one of the entrances of a large supermarket, usually visited by over a thousand people every day in search of clothes, electronics, entertainment or food. As every other Glory, it is shaped as an ATM of the old times with a few key differences - the outside is coloured in light bubblegum pink with a hole for someone to stick their cock and maybe balls through where a money receiver would have been.

A digital screen takes up the entire indent above, with a small high-quality speaker and microphone situated above. The numpad below it has been replaced by five elongated buttons that have the Glory's available services printed upon them, as well as some strange markings next to them:

• Handjob: 10 ¢
  • Blowjob: 20 ¢
  • Titjob: 15 ¢
  • Anal: 50 ¢
  • Vaginal: 70 ¢

Soon after the shopping center opened, the ATMGlory's speaker began playing dainty pop music as its buttons blinked to the rhythm of the music. Its screen lit up as well, displaying a headshot of the cheerful girl servicing it, with some darker pink coloured text bouncing under it.

sample-5837c7a7ef731aa864b9b1a10b30cd7f.

How would you like me to Service you?

large.__makoto_nanaya_blazblue_drawn_by_

A young futanari has just got off work and is quite slumped and bogged down for the day. Nothing bad had really happened to her or anything. It was simply one of these days where your mood is low and you feel you need something to help raise it, even if that means indulging in alcohol, heavy sweets or.....
Her train of thought just stopped once she sees this GloryATM machine. Immediately a sudden lust and craving befalls her and she stumbles over there, her member already showing signs of neediness. Honestly, this is her first time using one and while they are perfectly legimate to use, the sheer public nature of it makes her feel uneasy.

In the end, her carnal lust wins the battle and she puts in an order for a simple blowjob."Ohhhh shit. am I really doing this?", she mutters to herself and finally put the final order and deposit the credits needed for the service and then activating the intercom."Uhhhmm..hello there. tirst fime....I mean FIRST TIME..customer here. I...I would like ONE blowjob please!", she calls into the speaker, hoping she was not sounding too stupid.

I could not hold in my laughter at the shy yell coming from my earbuds as I open the hole for my customer to thrust her cock in. Luckily, the laughter is muffled by my ATMGlory, but everything I say is let out through the speaker above the screen that was now showing me inside my cabin - on my knees leaned to the side of its wall. "Well, as you're a first timer, here's a tip - you don't need to yell in your order if you've selected an option; I can see your chosen service very well."

Edited by aLittleCrow

She is shocked and surprised, despite how straight forward and easy this all is, showing her heavy shyness and uncertainty about this whole deal, making her appear absolutely adorable in a naive sort of way."Ohhh....r..right..s.sorry. It's my..my first time...and I just s..sort of nervous and...such...but..I..I really need it!", she says with eagerness still lacing her tone of voice. She studies the machine and eventually pulls up her skirt and with a fat and erect cock, the member slips inside of the booth, standing throbbing and proud in front of Crow."Mmmmmm, please...make me cum! I need release so bad!", she growls in clear frustration.

"Yes yes, you will get to cum soon, however a condom first. I don't want to work in a sticky place after all." I quickly measure the circumference of the dick presented to me, find a correct condom size and take it out of its packaging. "I hope you aren't a quick shooter," I lightly tease before beginning to roll the orange condom on with my lips.

I only get about a third down before it hits against my throat, and with a bit of realigning myself, I gradually swallow it down to the base until the dick in my throat is completely covered in light yet extremely durable orange plastic.

"Ohhh...shoot...sorry. I am just a big klutz and all", she responds back, before then feeling the rubber condom being put on via mouth. This makes her give off a heavy groan of pleasure unlike any she has felt before. She has masturbated, yes, but this is a totally different league and measure. Her cock swells just a bit bigger from the lovely stimulation, even as Crow attempts to pull the condom on and the shaft throbs heavily from need and lust. She puts her body against the surface of the wall and pushes further inside."Ahhhh...your mouth..sooo warrmm...and wet...mmmmmmm...I..I think..I need to use this...more ooooften, aaaaah!".

Having pulled up the condom to the very base, I slowly regurgitate the meaty shaft out of my mouth before replying with "Please do! After all, by doing so you contribute to the community by shooting out your semen and giving catchers like me enough credits to live comfortably!" Before getting ready to swallow the ginormous plastic-wrapped dong once again, I squirt some edible lube on it that I spread across its length while also playing around with the tip of your dick in my mouth - teasing the now-cloaked urethra, kissing the underside of your penis, licking around the end of your crown..

Not wanting you to cum just yet on your first ATMGlory use, I remove my sliding hands and tongue, keeping you on the edge of cumming, to instruct you again. "Alright, I'm going to swallow you down again, but this time feel free to thrust your cock  down my throat as much as you want, since I won't be able to move much myself. But please warn me when you're about to shoot out your spunk, so I can get myself ready, alright?"

"Aaaaahh, gettiing to blow my load for a few credits AND helping out! Mmmmmm, siiiign meee uppp!", she pants out in delight as her cock is now fully wrapped up and ready for the blowjob ahead. The tongue teasing and licking the mushroom shaped tip and the kissing makes her knees almost like jello, but she manages to stay upright, partially as she leans against the wall and using it for support. Her cock is gently thrust in and out as she cannot help herself, the neediness of her body and mind calling for her hips to move.

"Aahh..ahhh yes...of ..ooff courseee...I..I will..nnghh..just please...I need thiiiis! Ju..just s..say when I can fuck your lovely mouth and throat!", she pants out, adorably horny and craving to blow her load so hastily and greedily.

Seeing my customer already swing her hips with lust filled me up with glee. Even if they were a newcomer, satisfying a customer this quickly was quite the achievement. "Alright! When you'll feel a double tap near the base of your cock, that'll mean that you are free to begin thrusting, understood?" After hearing that you understood the signal, I bend backwards, putting a rubber exercise ball under my back, and begin gulping down your lubed-up meat stick. As opposed to when I put on the condom, this time it slides down my throat much faster and with much more tongue activity, as I unconsciously try to lick up the tasty lube rubbed across your shaft. When I get to about the middle of the length of your cock, I double tap its base and close my eyes, preparing to enjoy the sensation of a massive shlong raping my tight throat. 

• Like 1

"Ahhh..ahh..y..yesss..un..understoooodd, hun!", she growls heavily, just barely muttering those words past the fire of lust within her, driving her hips like an animal in heat. The sensation of her lips sloooowly easing down the full length of the shaft and the tongue working it like this, simply makes her body quiver and her breathing fast and heavy, letting Crow know how much she is loving the treatment. She has to really grit her teeth to not make a huge loud spectacle out of herself from this and is barely able to keep herself upright. A second burst of energy comes once she feels the signal. The hips on her start to move hard, move fast, move with increased vigor and roughness. The shaft utterly pounds the mouth, lips and throat of Crow, the sounds of balls hititng the wall echoing hard and loud."Ohhhnnffngggaaghhhnn..hahhh..ganngmmgghh!!", she utters in sheer need, completekly incomprehensible in her speech.

• Love 1

As the cock in my throat pulls out, I roll myself back to more or less keep it in place, before it gets shoved back in, deeper than it originally was. Every following thrust wedged the massive dong further down my throat and pulled me closer to the entrance of my room until eventually my face is dragged right against the gloryhole, my soft lips getting battered by your crotch every time you thrust in balls deep.

Feeling my ATMGlory walls vibrate as you slump against its cabinet, only your dick in my mouth still holding you upright, makes my spread-out lips strain into a smile, and hearing you able to only let out unintelligible noises makes me laugh in joy, my expanded throat massaging the dong invading it in strange ways.

• Love 1

Her mind is simply mush as a mix of pleasure, arousal, slight embarrasement and of course bodily overwhelment. Her cock throbs like mad, so eager and lusting for release in a proper manner. The sensation of tight sucking lips and heavy tongue action causes her moans and other noises of pleasure to grow in volume and frequency, but by now she only has her imminent climax on her mind amindst heavy joy and feelings of that lovely mouth and throat working her fat and long shestud shaft.  She feels how her shaft and her large crowned tip rub off against and absolutely ravage your insides everything, rapidly and without any signs of holding back. The noises of cock sloppering and battering  even heard outside of the box she operates in."Ahhh..gnnahhn...fu..fucknfgnaahh..gahhayesss.mmgnnhahhh...gooood! Go..gonna.c..cummhhahh...shooon!", she babbles on and from how heavily her cock throbs, she is close.

She's surprisingly enduring... I had expected her to have blown her load already... I think as your pulsating dick roughly and quickly pistons in my throat. As your cock begins throbbing much more intensely and you verbally confirm that you're very close to cumming, I begin to slowly roll backwards, regurgitating your massive meat stick. If her shlong size is any indication, the sperm amount she's about to shoot out is massive. And it's more likely that the condom trying to contain it would slide off in my stomach, making the retrieval nearly impossible. And even if it didn't it would be painful for me to pull out that inflated balloon from deep in my throat.

I somehow manage to pull myself off of your cock just a few seconds before ejaculation, but not wanting to just leave you hanging, I use my tongue to lick around your crown while my hands pump up and down your shaft, encouraging your semen to flow out.

Her hips, her knees, her feet, pretty much all of her body is about to give in and collapse. She gurgles, groans and pants heavy and fast, doing her best to keep just a little bit longer and a little bit longer still. Her hips move like their life depends on it, seeking to enjoy that hot and wet mouth and throat for as long as her body can take it.

Finally she feels her cock being freed from the mouth and almost make her cry out of need for it to slip back in, but as the hands and tongue continue to stimulate her, she gets over the edge hard and rapidly."H..holly..f..fuuuuck! Go..gonnnaa..nghh..ahh...I..I am b..bloooooowWWWWWWWIIINNNNG!", she ends up screaming loudly and her cock shoots out like a geyser, filling the rubber very fast and massively.

As you scream out in the microphone, I knock the headset off of my ears just before I go deaf. Might want to ask the techs to add some kind of muffling system to it I think before the orange condom begins to quickly fill up. "My oh my, aren't you a powerful shooter~" I tease while my hands massage your cock, encouraging to shoot out every drop it can while also rolling the condom back on your cock, as to not let any semen escape.

After the condom eventually stops filling up, I carefully pull it off and tie the end closed before placing it in a set of scales to measure how much you had shot out. "Wow! Congrats - you've just shot out 1.3 liters of semen! As a thank you for your massive contribution to society, I am going to clean you off with my mouth!" While you haven't yet pulled out, I start from the base and lick all around the sides of your cock, sucking off the sweat, residual semen and my saliva, trying to not overstimulate you. When I eventually get to the tip, I plop it in my mouth and suck out the remaining semen that is stuck inside the urethra, humming in delight. Damn she is tasty... "I hope you enjoyed my ATMGlory service! Do come again if you want to blow your load!"

Edited by aLittleCrow
  • Haha 1

She basically is holding herself up by her weakened arms against anything close by she can, barely able to hold her now satiated form from stumbling onto her cute butt. She pants swiftly, while feeling the last stimulations on her shaft and head, cleaning her and making sure she can simply stick her meaty thing back into her panties once more."Mmmmmm, no thank yoooouu darling! Ahhhh...I can see you becoming very popular and needed! I will certainly tell my friends about you...give you plenty of work to do! If...if you want", she says timidly, trying not to feel too awkward and weird for basically having to let others know she did this.

With that said, she pulls back and luckily, refreshed energy hits her, at least enough to stop her from collapsing."You did really great!", she says and smiles, unaware if she can be seen or not.

I smile to the camera as you shower me with praise. "Thank you for the kind words! And please do tell as many people as you can about me and how good I was! After all, it is everyone's duty to contribute their semen so that our economy can thrive!"

Just as my customer pulls out her cock completely, the receiving hole closes and my ATMGlory's speaker begins playing dainty pop music once again as its buttons blink to the beat. The screen that had previously shown a live display of what happened inside the cabin was now displaying a picture of me with some dark pink coloured text bouncing under it.

1jop4mdybky41.jpg

How would you like me to service you?

• Love 1

Chad went to the supermarket to get some food for his new place, and that's when he saw it, the cute little ATM box, the bright lights seemed to call to him beckoning him for his patronage.  He went over o it and popped 70c into the machine, it was his go to standard selection, he liked that fact that you can get to things for the price of one, and was quick to capitalize on a good deal. Once he popped the credits in he listened to the girl over the loud speaker as he drew his cock from his shorts. He pressed on the intercom and flopped his dick and balls through the glory hole and let them hang in front of the cute girl. "Hi cutie, I can't seem to find the intercom button on this unit." He said loud enough so she could hear through the slot.

As a blinking light indicated that someone had finally ordered a Service from her, Crow quickly put down the book she was reading and put on her headset just as her Customer's cock and balls were slid through the opened-up hole. When her customer loudly asked for the placement of the intercom button, the static picture changing to reveal the same girl in the picture  inside the ATMGlory, currently on her knees weighing and massaging the cock and balls in her hands, while her playful voice trilled out from the speakers. "You can't find it here, because there isn't meant to be one~. I can hear every little sound you let out through a set of microphones inserted around my ATMGlory, without you being able to muffle it in any way~. It's just so I can better hear your moans and compliments~."

"Seems advanced, must be a top of the line model." He said feeling her soft little hands lift his cock and balls as if she was weighing them. Her touch caused him to swell, his cock getting thicker in her dainty little hands as his balls started to get a bit heavier, his cock elongating in front of her as she touched it, his tip got full and fat and his shaft started to throb ready for the cute little girl to take it into her mouth. His cock was so veiny and bumpy and it grew to the point that even the tip was a mouth full. "I think I'm bring a little redundant in saying this but I'm ready when you are." He said as his cock pulsated in her soft little hand.

Edited by RadChad

Crow gulped as the already large and heavy cock grew out even more. She needed to take a few seconds to fully wrap her mind around the size of the thing, before replying "Wow~... Yeah, you certainly seem ready~..." Having gotten out of her reverie, she slowly traced her fingers around the larger veins and pumps, trying to find the most sensitive spots on it to give a great lay and have her customer coming back for more. When she had traced down about one forth of the length of the ginormous cock in front of her eyes, her mouth was so full of drool, that she just immediately glomped the tasty looking inflamed tip and excitedly ran her tongue all around it, paying great deal of attention to the areas near the end of the crown.

With a little side nod he said "Ready as I'll ever be.." He waited for a second hearing only silence  but feeling her little finger trace all of his cock taking the time to look for his sweet spots. HE nodded his head in approval of the care she was taking to figure out his cock, then without warning her tight little lips were wrapped around his meaty pulsating tip. Licking and biting his bottom lip he relaxed and closed his eyes in pleasure feeling her little mouth suck tightly around the crown of his massive member. He slammed his fist on the top of the ATM in immense pleasure." FUCK YES JUsT LIKE THAT.. t that's the good spot!" He started to pant lightly while her soft warm lips stroked the base of his throbbing tip.

Edited by RadChad

The sudden slam on her ATMGlory shocked Crow out of her cock-hungry daze and she remembered that she needed to refocus on the pleasure of her customer instead of her own. Her dainty fingers continued trailing down the thick shaft, exploring and caressing every inch they touched all the way to the base, while her playing with the dick's head slowed down slightly. It didn't stop completely, she was now simply changing the pace of her actions - if at first it was more urgent and hungry, then now it was more teasing, with slow gradual licks around the top with the bottom of her tongue while occasionally giving light flicks with the tip of it to the more sensitive parts in her mouth.

"D don't stop, that was s so good." He said when he felt her start to tease his cock, he felt relaxed and loose coming to his senses and just enjoying he pleasure she was giving him, but he liked it when she was cock hungry the way she sucked his big tip so deeply and lustfully made him feel so good. His panting started to slow as light moans started to come in on her end of the speaker. His tip and shaft throbbed deeply against her tongue and he leaned on the ATM propping him self up with his arms as he relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of the cute girl pleasuring him. "I mean if you're hungry you're hungry ya know?"

Having explored the entirety of the large cock and getting encouragement to go cock-crazy once again, Crow pulled the tip out of her mouth to give a slight warning to her Customer while her hands teasingly danced across  the shaft. "Alright, I'll do what I did before with bonuses. Just remember to warn me when you're about to blow; We need you to finish in my ass after all~." The girl inside of the ATMGlory covered her hands with slimy lube whose texture uncannily reminded of drool while also filling her mouth up with drool again. "I ghope you'ge ready," she gurgled out before trapping the tip of the cock in her mouth once again and giving it a slimy natural saliva bath, while her hands massaged the shaft in its entirety, the spread out fingers almost giving the sense that her Customer was currently fucking her throat.