Sunveil mall.

The rich regular known as Salvatore Hercules had entered his favorite mall, looking around with a smirk plastered on his face. He was wearing his usual outfit, as seen on this picture of him. His chest was out and shining like the Sun, his scars peeking out from under his suit top. It was rather hot in the mall for some reason, so he had taken off his hat and flapped it about toward his handsome face, trying to get some cold wind to it. Oh me, oh my, is it just me, or is it hot in here? He thought, grinning once, as a few bystanders looked at him confused, but some of them were probably thinking Ugh, it's this guy again. Salvatore wasn't that bad of a person! He's just too high on his wealth, sometimes. He's definitely normal though, just like anyone else. He raised up his other hand to move his palm over his perfect and orange hair, widening his eyes a bit as he feels like it's gotten longer than it should be. Huh? Impossible. I just cut it last week! He gritted his teeth, putting his fedora back on. Guess it's time to visit Kasey again. That guy does it perfectly. And so he had started to move, walking towards the 'Ändern Locks' Hair Salon , still getting the eyes from some people even though he was a regular by now.

Pushing open the door of the hair salon, the bell rings as he enters. He'd look around, trying to seek out Kasey @Thatannoyinggod. Once he notices him, he grins, nodding once and saying "Hello, darling." He has a deep voice, fitting his buff body and handsome face perfectly. He'd wait for the response of the feminine looking male shapeshifter. He did just call him a "darling", but that's just because he respects his feminine appearance. Oh, and also because he's a regular, obviously. As an addition, he lifted a hand to grab onto his fedora again, lifting it up in a greeting fashion, placing it back on his head for now.

Edited by Godot

Kasey was wearing a black, flowly skirt with powder blue trimming on the bottom with his long legs covered by sheer thigh high stockings that had a rose vine embroidered on that wrapped down his legs, a bright pink thong, and a black, tight fitting shirt with a fishnet backing, showing off his toned, slender shoulder blades and upper back. All of his clothing was specially made for him, being made with certain monster fibers that allowed them to stretch with out tearing or over stretching when he changed into his client's forms to show them exactly what he would and did do to their hair and appearance.

The mall was quite warm today, so he made sure the AC was working properly. Can't be scaring off customers with me being coated in sweat all day. His shop had several stations set up in it, just in case he needed to call in a part time worker when the work load got particularly heavy. The walls were lined with pictures of various people with all of the trending hair styles and colors, all actually him in different people's forms as he was the perfect model for his work. There was also a back room with a locking door where he had a slightly different hair styling and dyeing station set up, in case a client wanted privacy or wanted the special haircut experience that he offered (but wasn't on the menu).

He was sweeping up from a previous client when he heard the bell chime and saw Salvatore @Godot walk in. He smiled sweetly at the greeting, giving the man a small curtsy, revealing a small bar of his pale, slender thighs. "Hello Mr. Hercules. Is it time to cut it again? Or are you finally going to let me color that orange hair? I think a nice silver fading into a deep red would look quite dashing on you." He gave him a small wink, knowing that the man wouldn't succumb to his question. This was a usual conversation they have had in the past.

• Love 1

Deva smiled as she and Veronica @JennyDKmade their way to the large mall of Sunveil. Deva tilted her head as her nostrils flared out like a blood hound trying to catch a scent. "Hmmmmmm~" She said as as she caught the scent of a variety of food that to the Wyvern, would taste incredibly delicious but she was determined to not empty Veronica's wallet  with other foods save for what's being had for lunch. After a few seconds of sniffing, she finally caught the scent of what they wanted. "It's this way!" She said as she grabbed Veronica by the hand as she started to lead her through the shopping area. 

In front of Veronica, Deva's chiseled ass had a powerful sway as her form basically was like a constantly reoccurring, flowing ripple. When her legs stepped forward, her booty cheeks shifted swayed and then her body shifted her weight to her other side. Soon enough, Deva did find i. "Ahhhhh~ You could smell the heavenly scent here." Deva began drooling from one of the corners of her mouth. Her stomach growling as it was more than obvious that instead of admiring the place's exterior, they should be admiring the food that was on the interior!

31 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Kasey was wearing a black, flowly skirt with powder blue trimming on the bottom with his long legs covered by sheer thigh high stockings that had a rose vine embroidered on that wrapped down his legs, a bright pink thong, and a black, tight fitting shirt with a fishnet backing, showing off his toned, slender shoulder blades and upper back. All of his clothing was specially made for him, being made with certain monster fibers that allowed them to stretch with out tearing or over stretching when he changed into his client's forms to show them exactly what he would and did do to their hair and appearance.

The mall was quite warm today, so he made sure the AC was working properly. Can't be scaring off customers with me being coated in sweat all day. His shop had several stations set up in it, just in case he needed to call in a part time worker when the work load got particularly heavy. The walls were lined with pictures of various people with all of the trending hair styles and colors, all actually him in different people's forms as he was the perfect model for his work. There was also a back room with a locking door where he had a slightly different hair styling and dyeing station set up, in case a client wanted privacy or wanted the special haircut experience that he offered (but wasn't on the menu).

He was sweeping up from a previous client when he heard the bell chime and saw Salvatore @Godot walk in. He smiled sweetly at the greeting, giving the man a small curtsy, revealing a small bar of his pale, slender thighs. "Hello Mr. Hercules. Is it time to cut it again? Or are you finally going to let me color that orange hair? I think a nice silver fading into a deep red would look quite dashing on you." He gave him a small wink, knowing that the man wouldn't succumb to his question. This was a usual conversation they have had in the past.

Salvatore took a few steps closer, keeping that grin on his face. He, for a moment, forgets that Kasey always dresses in a seductive way, and even forgets that he's a male, so he looks over to check out the way he dressed. He raises a brow for a moment, then looks right back into his eyes. The hulking wealthy man was only a head taller than Kasey, although him being a shapeshifter makes it so that it probably doesn't matter. He responds to him with a chuckle. "Again? I'll have you know, darling, my beautiful natural hair is not a children's coloring book. I've said this once and I'll say it again!" He grins, looking at Kasey's choice of clothes again. "Are those new clothes I see on you?" He closes one of his eyes for a moment, as if he was winking, raising one of his hands to show him a thumbs up. "Great choice. It will get the looks, for sure." He pushes the same thumb upward to touch the rim of his fedora with, sliding it under it to take it off, now using his index finger to whirl the fedora around in the air. He turned at the empty seat for a moment, placing the fedora on the back of it, as he walked over and sat down in front of the mirror, leaning back and relaxing in the chair. By now, he doesn't even say what he wants. Kasey would know that he just wants the usual: trim a little bit from the top and back, so it looks perfect and spiky.

12 minutes ago, Godot said:

Salvatore took a few steps closer, keeping that grin on his face. He, for a moment, forgets that Kasey always dresses in a seductive way, and even forgets that he's a male, so he looks over to check out the way he dressed. He raises a brow for a moment, then looks right back into his eyes. The hulking wealthy man was only a head taller than Kasey, although him being a shapeshifter makes it so that it probably doesn't matter. He responds to him with a chuckle. "Again? I'll have you know, darling, my beautiful natural hair is not a children's coloring book. I've said this once and I'll say it again!" He grins, looking at Kasey's choice of clothes again. "Are those new clothes I see on you?" He closes one of his eyes for a moment, as if he was winking, raising one of his hands to show him a thumbs up. "Great choice. It will get the looks, for sure." He pushes the same thumb upward to touch the rim of his fedora with, sliding it under it to take it off, now using his index finger to whirl the fedora around in the air. He turned at the empty seat for a moment, placing the fedora on the back of it, as he walked over and sat down in front of the mirror, leaning back and relaxing in the chair. By now, he doesn't even say what he wants. Kasey would know that he just wants the usual: trim a little bit from the top and back, so it looks perfect and spiky.

Kasey giggled sweetly at Salvatore's defense of his hair, loving their little game they played. When the man complimented him on his choice of clothing today, he smiled and swished his hips a little to make the skirt flow side to side. His higher pitched male voice had tones of joy and appreciation at the man's noticing. "The skirt and stockings are, yes. Thank you for noticing~ I just got them yesterday, and I couldn't resist showing them off." As his client sat in the chair, Kasey debated on offering him his special styling session in the back room that he offered to his favorite customers finally, but decides not this time. He smiled and placed the black cover around the man's front, clipping it around his neck. He then got to work, taking his time to make sure it was absolutely perfect. "So, anything new going on with you Mr. Hercules?"

3 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Kasey giggled sweetly at Salvatore's defense of his hair, loving their little game they played. When the man complimented him on his choice of clothing today, he smiled and swished his hips a little to make the skirt flow side to side. His higher pitched male voice had tones of joy and appreciation at the man's noticing. "The skirt and stockings are, yes. Thank you for noticing~ I just got them yesterday, and I couldn't resist showing them off." As his client sat in the chair, Kasey debated on offering him his special styling session in the back room that he offered to his favorite customers finally, but decides not this time. He smiled and placed the black cover around the man's front, clipping it around his neck. He then got to work, taking his time to make sure it was absolutely perfect. "So, anything new going on with you Mr. Hercules?"

Salvatore had entrusted Kasey with the work on his hair, while relaxing he was answering to his questions. "Nah. Everything's the same as ever with little old me." He stared into the mirror, occasionally moving his gaze up a bit so he could see Kasey, but then he continued to look at himself in said mirror. "I noticed that my hair grew more than it should have the past week, which is why I came to visit you. What about you, darling? Any good customers?" No matter what, he kept his smirk and his intimidating gaze, now looking back up at Kasey again through the mirror.

5 minutes ago, Godot said:

Salvatore had entrusted Kasey with the work on his hair, while relaxing he was answering to his questions. "Nah. Everything's the same as ever with little old me." He stared into the mirror, occasionally moving his gaze up a bit so he could see Kasey, but then he continued to look at himself in said mirror. "I noticed that my hair grew more than it should have the past week, which is why I came to visit you. What about you, darling? Any good customers?" No matter what, he kept his smirk and his intimidating gaze, now looking back up at Kasey again through the mirror.

"Oh? Nothing new at all for you? Well that's sad. You should have more excitement in your life then." He gave the man a sly wink in the mirror before moving to the side to get a better angle at cutting. His skirt swished side to side, his top tight against his body, the hair trimmings falling down and off of his chest. "Oh, mostly the usual. Though a new term year has started at Ironclaw Academy, so maybe I'll get an influx of new clients." A perverted joy at the idea of some of the students coming into his salon went through his body. He bent over a little to get a better reach on the middle of his hair, having forgotten to lower the seat before working. His plump butt pressed against the skirt. He finished up and wiped away any excess trimmings that rested on Salvatore's neck. "There we go. How's it look?" Mid-sentence, he shifted into Salvatore's form and voice, turning around to show the client an accurate view of the back. He did this with all of his customers, using his power to make his client's experience and view of his work unique among all of the other salons in town. After he received approval, he reverted back to his own feminine, cute small form.

12 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

"Oh? Nothing new at all for you? Well that's sad. You should have more excitement in your life then." He gave the man a sly wink in the mirror before moving to the side to get a better angle at cutting. His skirt swished side to side, his top tight against his body, the hair trimmings falling down and off of his chest. "Oh, mostly the usual. Though a new term year has started at Ironclaw Academy, so maybe I'll get an influx of new clients." A perverted joy at the idea of some of the students coming into his salon went through his body. He bent over a little to get a better reach on the middle of his hair, having forgotten to lower the seat before working. His plump butt pressed against the skirt. He finished up and wiped away any excess trimmings that rested on Salvatore's neck. "There we go. How's it look?" Mid-sentence, he shifted into Salvatore's form and voice, turning around to show the client an accurate view of the back. He did this with all of his customers, using his power to make his client's experience and view of his work unique among all of the other salons in town. After he received approval, he reverted back to his own feminine, cute small form.

Chuckling once more at his first comment. "Oh, darling, I already have all the excitement I need." He then shifted his gaze again, looking at himself in  the mirror. Once the topic changed to the academy one, he raised a brow. "So I heard." He, too, had some perverted ideas in his head. It looks like they have the same thoughts. "Wonder if I can meet some of these new monster ladies myself." Once he's finished trimming his hair, he stands up immediately after and turns around, looking at Kasey having just turned into his clone. "Look at this handsome guy! Looks perfect." Then watches him as he turns back into his cute form. He was by now used to his weird power of changing into whoever he wants. He raised his large hand and placed it on top of the cutie's head, giving him a pat. "Thank you, darling." He reached into his pocket to take out a wallet, opening it up and taking out more money than he should've, paying up for the haircut. "Keep the extra." He doesn't quite leave yet, he waits until Kasey responds.

Edited by Godot
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Godot said:

Chuckling once more at his first comment. "Oh, darling, I already have all the excitement I need." He then shifted his gaze again, looking at himself in  the mirror. Once the topic changed to the academy one, he raised a brow. "So I heard." He, too, had some perverted ideas in his head. It looks like they have the same thoughts. "Wonder if I can meet some of these new monster ladies myself." Once he's finished trimming his hair, he stands up immediately after and turns around, looking at Kasey having just turned into his clone. "Look at this handsome guy! Looks perfect." Then watches him as he turns back into his cute form. He was by now used to his weird power of changing into whoever he wants. He raised his large hand and placed it on top of the cutie's head, giving him a pat. "Thank you, darling." He reached into his pocket to take out a wallet, opening it up and taking out more money than he should've, paying up for the haircut. "Keep the extra." He doesn't quite leave yet, he waits until Kasey responds.

Kasey smiled as his head was pat. He liked the feeling of someone's hand on his head, especially when they took a tight grip in his dirty golden hair. He happily took the money, eyeing the fact that Salvatore had very much overpaid. Mmm~ if he's being so generous, maybe I should as well. "Hey, I know I just cut your hair, but would you also like me to wash it and maybe style it some more? I have some new product in that would make your hair look amazing." He waited for the man's response. He wasn't going to fuck the man...at least not today, but he wouldn't mind giving him an extra treat for his generosity.

Edited by Thatannoyinggod
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Kasey smiled as his head was pat. He liked the feeling of someone's hand on his head, especially when they took a tight grip in his dirty golden hair. He happily took the money, eyeing the fact that Salvatore had very much overpaid. Mmm~ if he's being so generous, maybe I should as well. "Hey, I know I just cut your hair, but would you also like me to wash it and maybe style it some more? I have some new product in that would make your hair look amazing." He waited for the man's response, a devious little thought running through his mind. He wasn't going to fuck the man...at least not today, but he wouldn't mind giving him an extra treat for his generosity.

Salvatore gives it a thought. Though, one thing Kasey should note is that he always overpays. After all, he has the money to do what he wants. "Style it some more? Oh, darling, I'm quite alright. You've done enough for me already." He says, smiling at him. "Perhaps some other time, alright?" He says, grabbing his fedora and putting it back on his own head. He also tipped it, being a real gentleman. He then turns around, taking a step towards an exit, before looking back at him. "I will see you next week, darling." He is waiting for his response before actually leaving.

Edited by Godot

"Of course~ I hope your lady friends enjoy your hair. Send any of them my way so I can help them look even more lovely for you." He gave a bright smile and wave bye, heading to the cash register and put the money in, making a hell of a profit off of Salvatore, as usual. He went about sweeping the hair trimmings off of the floor, making his store nice and clean for his next client. Then he stood behind his counter where prices and the register sat, waving his cute little behind back and forth, making his new skirt flow as he waited for whoever came for his services next.

Edited by Thatannoyinggod

"You got it." After that, Salvatore had finally exited the hair salon after saying his goodbyes, looking as fresh as ever. He had looked around, trying to scope out hot women in the area, monster or human, it doesn't matter to him. He then turned to his left and strolled deeper into the mall.

Salvatore is now free, in case anyone wants to talk to him or interact with him in the mall. Just reply with your character finding him!

Edited by Godot

Deva smiled as she and Veronica @JennyDK made their way to the large mall of Sunveil. Deva tilted her head as her nostrils flared out like a blood hound trying to catch a scent. "Hmmmmmm~" She said as as she caught the scent of a variety of food that to the Wyvern, would taste incredibly delicious but she was determined to not empty Veronica's wallet  with other foods save for what's being had for lunch. After a few seconds of sniffing, she finally caught the scent of what they wanted. "It's this way!" She said as she grabbed Veronica by the hand as she started to lead her through the shopping area. 

In front of Veronica, Deva's chiseled ass had a powerful sway as her form basically was like a constantly reoccurring, flowing ripple. When her legs stepped forward, her booty cheeks shifted swayed and then her body shifted her weight to her other side. Soon enough, Deva did find i. "Ahhhhh~ You could smell the heavenly scent here." Deva began drooling from one of the corners of her mouth. Her stomach growling as it was more than obvious that instead of admiring the place's exterior, they should be admiring the food that was on the interior!
(aaaand heres the repost)

Deva has a pretty good nose for food so Veronica simply follows her lead, wondering where it will take them to, open to pretty much any type of food, especially since her own hunger is starting to show and be felt within her. They seem to change directions a few times, but she is not really concerned about where they go and simply want to have a nice meal and company with Deva.

Veronica is indeed a big fan of lovely bodies and Deva is surely an owner of one these and she is totally fine with dragging behind so she may keep a close on the students, for security reasons of course. Her eyes are pretty much glued to the large and lovely B U T T and of course thick thigh and so on, naturally so she can make sure the older student does not trip and all, hurting herself. Soon enough the large female does find a suitable establishment, which they enter and luckily it is not at all too crowded and in fact a nice and cozy place."Ohhh, it does smell really tasty. Let us find a booth and get seated", Veronica chimes in.

• Haha 1

"Mmm, damn right~" Deva said as this certainly seemed like the right place as a look at some of the waiters and waitresses she saw weren't afraid of her which was good. Deva's large appetite and some unfortunate short tempered fights had ended up getting her barred from some of the restaurants around the mall so she was happy to have a place that she could add to her rolodex of restaurants she could go to for some food.

A waiter went up to them and showed them to a small booth that was perfect for two people.  After laying down the menu's which mainly listed off different versions of steak from rib-eyes to fillet's and other versions of grilled meaty goodness, the waiter pulled out a pad and paper and asked for their drinks. Deva ordered a water as a fun fact about the large girl was that her body tended to get a case of hiccups when she drank carbonated beverages. Not to mention she tends to complain that the bubbles in the drinks tend to shift to all over her body. 

"Mmmmn, I'm already liking this place." Deva said grinning as she leaned forward on the table keeping the menu flat out causing the top part of her cleavage to be seen past her shirt. "Oooh! They even sell quick order meat dons!" Deva said interestingly as the company of Veronica @JennyDK gave the normally badass, cold wyvern a chance to be excited like a little kid in a toy store. 

Edited by OlrukTheSmall

They have reached as far as past the front doors and after that they are shown to a booth. Knowing the tempers Deva can throw for no big reason at all, makes Veronica sigh out in relief, at least for now. So she simply sits down once a booth has been shown to the two of them. At least around Veronica it is much more certain that nothing bad will happen. She reminds herself about the first and only time the large muscular girl tried to mess with her, which ended very badly for Deva indeed and she was even near getting very badly hurt. That was probably the turning point where she showed respect to at least one other person. From that point on, her mere presence most often could at least make Deva stop and go away to try and cool down.

Veronica orders herself a nice ice tea for her meal and for her food, she is getting a nice fillet, roasted potatoes, salad and some nice gravy to go along  with it. When she dines out, she wants quality and never ever go with sloppy junkfood. No one has ever seen her get something like take-out food or anything of the sort. She does drink soda from time to time, though, but it is very rare.

She looks at Deva as she speaks, bending her menu down as well in order to do so and is already very pleased with the sight before her. Sadly, this more calm and fun loving Deva is someone most hardly ever sees, but Veronica tries her best for her and every troubled student to still succeed in whatever areas possible."Ohhhh? What do you specifically like about it? I must say the view is pretty decent too", she says with a wink and not at all hiding her stares.

• Like 1

"Well, for one thing they certainly have a nice selection of meats and choices for it." She ticked off her fingers. She smiled slyly at Veronica seeing that she seemed to be appreciating the view. Deva looked up to see if anyone was looking and she reached down at her leather jacket and pullet it a bit more at the v-line giving a bit of a deeper look to the point that one of her rotund nipples could be seen before quickly snapping her jacket back so only Veronica could take a look at it. "I'm not getting my ass dragged out of the place." She added as some of the places that she had been barred from didn't even let her walk around the premises, much less a take-out order which ended up causing a few fights as well. 

After a while of looking at the selection of meat, the waiter came back with their drinks and asked for their order noting down Veronica's preference of how she liked the fillet cooked. Deva went with a well-done rib-eye with her own side of mashed potatoes with a stroganoff gravy that had bits of roast beef in it. Deva might've been a glutton for food but when given the choice to dine like a queen, she would make sure that her food was scrumptious! 

After the food was ordered, Deva turned back quickly picking up what she was talking about. "And there's plenty of beautiful faces I don't mind flirting with~ One particular face looking espescially so~" She winked as she decided to keep her large cleavage leaned forward so that way Veronica could enjoy the sight of the valley of boobs~ 

OOC: I hope you liked my attempt to build some of their combined backstory and you find it fitting. Feel free to use any of it you wish or build upon it.

Of course, the headmaster is quite aware of incidents like these, as they would contact those who are in charge of their behaviour and more more than once she had to get down and settle things. Naturally, this is quite a nice diverge. Deva easily seems happy to indulge Veronica's lusty and lewd side and it might be one of the very few ways she has some kind of minor sway on the headmaster, at least enough to make Veronica want to return the favour in full. She smirks eagerly when spotting such lovely tanned flesh and nipples and she can tell that it will be quite a task to keep herself from the body of Deva already now."I hope it is not just because I am here with you, miss Deva", she says and laughs lightly.

They may not be the same in many ways, but Veronica can indeed recognize their shared love of good and yummy foods, so at least their appetite and appreciation for proper dining is the same. She is already quite eager for them to get their food as the smell in here only makes you want it even more.

Their next shared interest also being lovely individuals to check out and maybe even flirt with and as Veronica hears this, she almost turn into a hormone filled teenage girl and even sometimes giggles like one."Ohhh, is that so? Like where? Perhaps someone you think we could lure with us back sometime?", she says and shamelessly look into the cleavage that is so nice and deep.

• Love 1

OOC: Yeah, it's all good. I think that's pretty good. And don't mind if I do.

Deva let out a lil chuckle as their had been some times where she had walked in with Veronica in the past during one of her suspensions and she was allowed to eat back there as the owner basically had Deva begging to Veronica to be with her and watch over her so she could eat there again. "Well, like I said earlier. This place is new and all so it would be strange if I was being already told to leave without causing a scene although shopkeepers do have a pretty good information grapevine." There had been times for Deva where she saw a new food stall was opening up, she went to it and was turned down on her first time due to the rumors about her violent tendencies. 

Deva's stomach growled and soon the waiter was back with their drinks and placed it in front of them. The cups the fluids came in were shaped like mugs with handles. Deva thanked the waiter and tilted her head and muscular neck back as she started to take a nice, long gulp of the cool refreshments. She gulped back so much on her first gulp one could see her throat bulge. 

"Mmm, well, I think the main pretty face I'd want to flirt with is yours~ But, let's see." She craned her head to look around before sighing. "Bah, all of them look like skin and bones to me. No endurance whatsoever~ But, you tend to be a better judge at that kind of stuff so if you see someone cute~ Just le me know"~ She winked. She managed to finish her sentence in a neat fashion as soon their tray of food was delivered to them. The food still sizzling and steaming as if it was just fresh off the grill. Deva's stomach growled hungrily and she licked her lips at the sight of this fantastic line-up. 

"Yep, this place just hit my top 5~" Deva grinned as she looked between the potatoes and the rib eye torn between what she should start devouring first. Her tongue licking her lips greedily as a line of hungry drool began to escape from the corner of her mouth. 

• Like 1

While she has had reservations about helping Deva out in these situations, she just has a hard time saying no once Deva begs and pleads, which she finds overwhelmingly cute and luckily most times it seemed to work, at least to a degree where Deva was tolerated, although a few places just outright upheld her ban from their place. Of course, it does help how the presence of Veronica usually makes Deva much more timid and humble, especially if it's her coming to ask for the headmaster's aid. Mostly because there has built a mutual respect and bond between them over time.

As the drinks gets to the table, Veronica just elegantly and neatly pick hers up and lightly sip, revealing grace and elegance, in stark contrast to the more brutish, direct and intimidating presence of Deva.

She looks around and spots the women around them both and is not too impressed either. She does indeed seem more interested in the person she currently has her eyes on in some way and even Deva knows this. Veronica returns the wink herself and lick her lips lightly."You may find it hard to believe...but I do find you the cutest here and there is no reason to look elsewhere for patties if you have steak to eat...am I right?", she replies back and below the table one of her legs lightly rub against one of Deva's in a suggestive manner. Having been a student for so long, the large monster woman very well knows how much Veronica loves to tease.

The headmaster also smiles happily as her lovely meal shows up in front of her and she grips her utensils in a very formally correct and elegant manner as well, as she begins to eat.

• Like 1

"Mmmm, got that right." Deva chuckled as a flush showed up on her face. As a long time student, she had a few perks in learning the longer lasting staff's habits and such. . . granted with how quickly she got expelled some dayss, at best her konwledge of all the teachers would be about a second year midway in their school. So, she's definetly pegged a few basic habits but otherwise she was still a bit clueless on things. Deva's firm leg an easy target for Veronica's teasing rub. "Hehe~ It's a shame that we got seated at a table like this. It would be a lot more fun if both of us were on the same side." 

Deva looked down and she licked her lips as she finally decided that she'd let the potatoes stay for a bit as the stroganoff gravy on them would take a while to cool down, the rib-eye though, that would cool pretty quick and not wanting the meat to start chilling, she picked up the fork and knife that was given to cut it open. Not bothering to check if the steak was cooked to her taste, she began cutting the steak into long strips. Her sharp teeth doing their part of the job in tearing off the meat from the strips. 

While it may seem strange, Deva never chewed with her mouth open and ate with enough manners to show that she was invested into her food and gave it the proper respects that it deserved. It was mainly due to the fact that one, she really liked food and two, she learned rather quick at a young age nobody really wants to be a person who had the table manners of a baby so Deva was actually a pretty nice person to have a meal with. Of course, there were a few habits that she needed to polish up and get rid outright if one wanted to try and invite her ot a noble banquet but she was pretty tolerable in a family restaurant like this. 

Making people flustered and bothered is a huge boost to Veronica and practically just adding fuel onto an already roaring inner fire and this is no exception. She really loves to watch even large and bulky people practically be made into puddles in her hands. She smirks wider as she sees the red blush on Deva's cheeks and she aims to keep adding to that, both for later gratification and of course the more immediate results."I am really curious though....when was the last time you did it?", she says outright and bluntly, hoping to find another "weak spot" she may fiddle with. Of course her leg is still rubbing and caressing below the table and she sends a suggestive smile."All good comes to those who wait...patience and all that", she simply retorts, far from finished with her ongoing teasing.

Veronica, naturally, also digs into her own meal still, savouring the lovely flavours, scents, textures and the combination of these together, which forms a very delicate and satisfying eating experience. Her eating is so precise and delicate, that no food stains splatter onto her lips, face or clothes and she maintains her usual appearance of being prim and proper.

• Love 1

Deva was taking a gulp of water before sputtering a bit as she heard Veronica ask a very private question. She really shouldn't have been surprised by the question as she kind of figured that the principal was a bit of a tease but wasn't she being a bit too blunt?! Deva's face flushed deeply as frankly she had no real reason to lie about it. She mopped up her face with a napkin and as their waiter came across their table, she stopped him and asked for a refill. "Geez, the last time I did something like that. . . Fuck, I think my actual first year when I came to Ironclaw." Deva winced a bit embarrassed, "Can't even remember who I did it with." She muttered as her fork stabbed into her piece of steak and she tore off another piece of meat off. 

Deva shifted a bit in her seat as she was growing aroused from Veronica's leg constantly rubbing up against her leg. She was still struck in surprise at the sudden invasion of her privacy as she figured that Veronica must have like a floating eye that was following her and knew what she did (but then again with how often Veronica has been called in due to Deva's unfortunate snaps of temper she probably didn't need a floating eye as the complaints and reports that Deva ends up getting filed on her was probably enough). She opened up her legs a bit more showing off her groin with her short shorts giving a very clear outline of the Wyvern's honeypot. 

• Woohoo 1