Last post wins (nsfw)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kisses and nips at Desira's neck, tasting your sweet, salty skin. "I get a bit shy with girls" I admit, blushing a little as I move down to kiss your breast. Taking hold of one of your hands. I intertwine my fingers with yours as I press my warm mouth to your tit. Dragging my tongue over your skin until I find your nipple. I let my slick tongue flick the little nub before pulling it into my mouth.

I lift my head, pulling your nipple with me until the little thing pops out of my mouth. I take a moment to smile down at you before sucking the pretty little nipple back into my mouth, rolling it around with my tongue. Soon I let my hand slide between your thighs and rub firmly at the front of your panties. My fingers tracing the indention of your crease.

He looks over to see other people are having sex again the just smiles and keeps sliding his cock through Leona's asshole, having cum inside her ass serval times through out the day. Her tight ass over flowing with cum, gushing as he pulls his cock back for every stroke. Leona's ass still feels so tight and slick and warm and is so well lubed from his cum that he could keep riding her ass as hard and fast as he wants to. Sweat is pours from each of their skin, both looking like they had just gotten out of the shower. As he picks up the pace sweat flys off their shining naked bodies, the force of his pounding now becoming so intense that a fine mist seems to appear around them from the sweat constantly flinging from their bodies.

"Did anyone make food!?" He asked holding up Leona's legs before he set them in the ground, leaning in and kissing her, his hands at either side of her head. It looks like he is lowering him self down for a push up as he kisses her. His tongue sliding into her mouth his cock slides in and out of her pussy. With his eyes closed and his hips moving, he moaned in her mouth while he kissed her. "You two are welcome to join us if you want."

Archived